Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

mental-gymnastic turds ...

Most COVID deaths in England now are in the vaccinated – here’s why that shouldn’t alarm you

.... The fact that more vaccinated people are dying than unvaccinated people does nothing to undermine vaccine safety or effectiveness. In fact, it’s exactly what we’d expect from the excellent vaccines, which have already saved tens of thousands of lives.

https://theconversation.com/most-covid-deaths-in-england-now-are-in-the-vaccinated-heres-why-that-shouldnt-alarm-you-163671?utm_source=pocket-newtab-global-en-GB

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Given To Fly said:

Most COVID deaths in England now are in the vaccinated – here’s why that shouldn’t alarm you

.... The fact that more vaccinated people are dying than unvaccinated people does nothing to undermine vaccine safety or effectiveness. In fact, it’s exactly what we’d expect from the excellent vaccines, which have already saved tens of thousands of lives.

https://theconversation.com/most-covid-deaths-in-england-now-are-in-the-vaccinated-heres-why-that-shouldnt-alarm-you-163671?utm_source=pocket-newtab-global-en-GB

mental-gymnastic turds part 2

116030021_covidcoronavaccineturds.png.4e5056a47ec2465b4ac523860855c188.png

https://slate.com/technology/2021/07/covid-delta-variant-risk-vaccinated-breakthrough-cases.html?utm_source=pocket-newtab-global-en-GB

10 hours ago, elongated1 said:

It depends on what contained in the vial. Some received saline as a part of the control group.

https://www.notonthebeeb.co.uk/ emailed me and asked me to try magnets on the jabbed. I replied telling them I'd tried on people who'd had the A/Z 3 and 4 months ago and none stuck so maybe only stick on newly jabbed? They told me that they won't stick on A/Z in this country and to try Pfizer and Moderna, 3 or 4 months makes no difference apparently with these 2. I don't know anyone yet but carry a magnet in my purse just in case I meet someone 😅 I think the boosters might be Pfizer so might have some luck with that soon. 

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Given To Fly said:

So just to get this straight... They're saying that older people with covid are at greater risk of dying because they're... old? 

The same people that were screaming at us 'Don't kill my granny' one year ago are now saying 'Yeah granny was old and had health problems' 

• Like 1

On 7/27/2021 at 5:12 AM, zArk said:

Next up 

Facial recognition camera to detect covid or wearable tech

lol

The state of this BS below....

image.png.2dec361706243c32212e9d31628af335.png

image.png.15a4483683a41736d62643b32d0cc152.png

84230044.jpg

A security man uses the EDE scanner, a new screening system  ..

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/middle-east/abu-dhabis-lightning-fast-covid-19-scanners-raise-privacy-fears/articleshow/84229477.cms

Covid-19: How wearable band technology could help detect signs of coronavirus

A new app, connected to wearable smart devices, could detect Covid-19 in border workers before they have any symptoms of the disease.

The Ministry of Health announced on Thursday it would trial the ëlarm app, which uses artificial intelligence technology to inform wearers of early physiological changes in their body. Up to 500 border workers could take part in the trial, which would run until early May.

Users of the app receive alerts if they are becoming unwell, several days before symptoms appear, a ministry spokesperson said.

The app can be connected to wearable devices such as smartwatches and fitness trackers, including Fitbit and Apple Watch.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health/coronavirus/124845132/covid19-how-wearable-band-technology-could-help-detect-signs-of-coronavirus

• Like 1

On 7/25/2021 at 6:21 PM, dirtydog said:

To keep deliberately increasing it sharply each year even while we need to import food and energy, and making that problem bigger each year, is absolutely criminal.

cultural change, consuming, purchasing, manufacturing and philosophical values mix to produce an effect socially.

the deliberate action is desire, choice and love 

my fundamental decision making processes are not criminal

fascists and eugencists wish people to abandon their decision making processes in favour of a single doctrine. This abandonment in itself requires individual choice. What a paradox.

when the media and institutions are altered and facts are hidden and fudged to display a faux real, that is criminal according to Law.

Edited by zArk

6 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

lol

The state of this BS below....

image.png.2dec361706243c32212e9d31628af335.png

image.png.15a4483683a41736d62643b32d0cc152.png

84230044.jpg

A security man uses the EDE scanner, a new screening system  ..

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/middle-east/abu-dhabis-lightning-fast-covid-19-scanners-raise-privacy-fears/articleshow/84229477.cms

Covid-19: How wearable band technology could help detect signs of coronavirus

A new app, connected to wearable smart devices, could detect Covid-19 in border workers before they have any symptoms of the disease.

The Ministry of Health announced on Thursday it would trial the ëlarm app, which uses artificial intelligence technology to inform wearers of early physiological changes in their body. Up to 500 border workers could take part in the trial, which would run until early May.

Users of the app receive alerts if they are becoming unwell, several days before symptoms appear, a ministry spokesperson said.

The app can be connected to wearable devices such as smartwatches and fitness trackers, including Fitbit and Apple Watch.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health/coronavirus/124845132/covid19-how-wearable-band-technology-could-help-detect-signs-of-coronavirus

WHAT

A

SURPRISE!!!

CDC disowned PCR and LFT ... which leaves a 'gap in the market'.

Edited by zArk

On 7/25/2021 at 7:21 PM, dirtydog said:

Japan and SK don't need to have the high population levels they currently have, and nor do we. A lower birth rate is only a temporary problem which will resolve itself with a generation or so, ie. 'the ageing population' and allegedly not enough younger people to pay and care for them. So what, we import millions of people who are hopelessly incompatible instead, and are usually net tax burdens, and think that will solve the problem do we? And just ignore that the immigrants will also get old and make the eventual problem even bigger. 

Japan and SK are right to resist multiculturalism and mass immigration which have been a disaster for the West. They need smaller populations in future in order to provide enough power and food for them to keep the lights on and feed themselves. More mouths to feed and more power generation is a far more serious and permanent problem than the temporary and perfectly manageable one of the 'ageing population'. 

The UK should have no more than 15-20 million people, not 70m and counting. Even 15-20m would make us more densely populated especially in England, than most other countries in the world. To keep deliberately increasing it sharply each year even while we need to import food and energy, and making that problem bigger each year, is absolutely criminal. And we were never asked if we wanted it to happen (because they knew we'd say NO). 

On deagle.com  the 2025 forcast population for UK was 14 mio if i remember that was before it got taken down

US down to 90 mio

Germany down to 28 mio 

if i remember correctly

24 minutes ago, Dazzer said:

So just to get this straight... They're saying that older people with covid are at greater risk of dying because they're... old? 

The same people that were screaming at us 'Don't kill my granny' one year ago are now saying 'Yeah granny was old and had health problems' 

The death age of COVID vs average death age does smack the covidians into a Logic Loop which necessitates a Hermeneutic Circle to alleviate the conflict

7 minutes ago, Frankieboy said:

On deagle.com  the 2025 forcast population for UK was 14 mio if i remember that was before it got taken down

US down to 90 mio

Germany down to 28 mio 

if i remember correctly

sort of matches the announced Vaccination % figures

n.b its all a fecking script. Like the constantly repeated 2/3rds support. 66% (.6 ?) support the agenda etc

deaglefigures.jpg

Edited by zArk
  • Thanks 1

Depopulation is a dirty word, why, because those who fear it do so for they know that they are probably the excess and thus superfluous to the global health.

Deep down we all know, we recognise those dirty families with tons of kids and we all look down upon them in the same disapproving way.

How would you justify your existence? Surely only by virtue of ones actions can one be judged. But you know those of money, class, education and high society will undoubtedly tip the balance for they look down upon you, just as you look down upon those below you.

However there will be a need for balance. If only the rich survive then who would do all of the labour. Maybe Thanos had the correct idea? In fairness I believe in giving people a choice whether they understand it or not, they must still choose.

That which we have a surplus of as a race is a certain type of person. This uninteresting, average, commoner in leu of whit, courage, spirit and a passion for freedom is the excess. For by consciousness we are to be judged and those who are simply copies of the same personality, bringing nothing more but the same to the evolution of man and our collective conscience.

Those subjugated at heart, without knowledge of or passion for freedom, those who are truly dead inside then let the dead bury their dead for the Earth can no longer sustain their lifeless corpses in vain hope of one day waking their dead souls.

As Thanos snapped his fingers we too shall choose our fate and justify our existence by virtue of our choice. Are you dead or alive, free or enslaved?

the choice is yours...

shutterstock_389363200_kindlephoto-720635645.jpg.4227bd73aad6153b34872473b6e4068c.jpg

Edited by Prometheus
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Dazzer said:

Thank you for info.

And this from 2017 https://www.ageing.ox.ac.uk/blog/living too long-leeson The problem of people living too long and draining services. Sorry if my linking is bad.

ITS GREAT TO DEPOPULATE

Earths large labour forces are no longer required, for technology has made them superfluous to requirements.

Once it was the machine made the factory workers redundant, then the new factories made the town redundant, then the industry made a whole class redundant and now the world has made a whole people redundant, redundant to the job of living.

Specialization is for insects... I'm not an insect, I'm a Pickle, when I choose to be...

rick-and-morty-pickle-rick-i51002.jpg.c157c592558d3bad3d92914386207c14.jpg

I guess it would have to negatively effect the immune system over time to avoid panick and even possibly passed on to their offspring that over a couple of generations their blood line degenerates into sickness and infertility that population starts to decrease.

'The difference between evolution and revolution is time... revolutions can be fought against, evolution is blindly accepted by those short of sight and knowledge of time beyond their own blink of an existence'.

Edited by Prometheus

7 minutes ago, Prometheus said:

ITS GREAT TO DEPOPULATE

Earths large labour forces are no longer required, for technology has made them superfluous to requirements.

Once it was the machine made the factory workers redundant, then the new factories made the town redundant, then the industry made a whole class redundant and now the world has made a whole people redundant, redundant to the job of living.

Specialization is for insects... I'm not an insect, I'm a Pickle, when I choose to be...

rick-and-morty-pickle-rick-i51002.jpg.c157c592558d3bad3d92914386207c14.jpg

It is mainly in Western developed countries that have large numbers being Jabbed !

these same countries are using up the worlds resources the most!

a poor Vietnamese farmer living off a bowl of rice a day poses no threat to the world

whereas a

Fat European who wont give up his 

iphone ,new car and 4 weeks paid holiday for anything in the world

and would do anything to keep his status quo ( get jabbed so i can be privileged )

is a drain on the worlds resources 

I bet Epsilon will be a bitch but Omega will be the end... I wonder if I can get one named after me, like patient zero, The Prometheus varient...

Virology law states that constituents get weaker as they mutate unless they recombine. Generally the more transmissive variants get spread and also the less deadly for those moor sick tend to get more isolated.

Edited by Prometheus
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, k_j_evans said:

What I always find interesting but which few commenters seem to pick up on, is that the "infections" and death stats in those graphs they love posting, show that we were better off last year before there were any vaccines. OK it's the Summer effect, but still

Yeah......Strange.