Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 hour ago, Orange Alert said:

the question will be how tolerant will the authorities be to people living outside the smart grid?

Completely intolerant

They want total control over everyone and everything

I don't think people have really grasped the level of control freakery that we are going to see being pushed by the cabal to create their new world order

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

As in the first photo from the BBC article, the Australian Defence Force are wondering around the city of Sydney, a population of 5 million, and knocking on doors in normal, light combat fatigues and pound shop dust masks, to enforce the lockdown of The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.  Why are they not wearing NBC/Nuclear Biological Chemical respirators, suits and heavy duty rubber gloves and overboots for the occasion, as in the second photo of an ADF training exercise?   Where are all the dead bodies of the police and military due to inadequate protection equipment and lack of decontamination procedures?

because the purpose of deploying soldiers into the streets is not to combat the spread of a virus, it is to INTIMIDATE the population

FEAR is the virus

• Like 2

11 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I was watching a Laura Towler stream with someone last night and she said that a lot of these folks at the anti-lockdown protests do get it right when they talk about "globalists", but she also said that the anti-war folks around the time of the world wars were fighting the exact same battle years ago, and they called out the same talking points, except they called out "internationalists" instead. Makes me wonder when 'globalists' replaced 'internationalists' in our lexicon.

well there was the whole process of corporations moving jobs offshore and also the consolidation of corporations into larger and larger monopolies that had a global reach. So perhaps with globalisation the terminology changed because corporations are the entity that give the elites their economic and cultural power

the politicians are just the middle managers and their little global get-togethers like the recent G7 are just about creating unity of policy for their corporate masters

25 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Completely intolerant

I don't think people have really grasped the level of control freakery that we are going to see being pushed by the cabal to create their new world order

E7kRfNDWEAAYneE?format=jpg&name=medium

• Sad 1

Victoria's doing it's little Wuhan trick again, locking down an entire apartment of people.

On Saturday night, 20 residents in a Richmond apartment block were ordered to begin 14 days of mandatory quarantine after being informed the building was a Tier 1 exposure site.

Residents told 7NEWS health authorities had said a resident has tested positive for COVID-19 with the exposure period ranging from July 22 to 26.

The building, which has been cordoned off with ‘no entry’ signs,.

John Overkill unfairly got a rough ride on the forum recently because imo he is calling out some staged

events and CO, this being one of the former. He forgot to mention the obvious occult rainbow mask in this one.

Today.

THIS HAS TO BE ITV FAKERY TO DISCREDIT US

Edited by Golden Retriever

10 hours ago, Fluke said:

It's bizarre seeing members of my family call to pieces physically whilst fully indorsing the jab. I a few close deaths to me this year. I really hope I'm wrong. Upsetting to say the least. I am starting to think it will kill the elderly off first. 

its a very sick game of music chairs

the aim of the game is to remain alive once the music stops for good

the problem is whether or not there are enough chairs for all of us conspiracy theorists AND the conspirators or whether there is going to be a struggle over that last remaining chair

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Completely intolerant

image.png.9b0a0394e75428718de60912493cd3f1.png

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

bare in mind that when you deposit your currency into a bank it is no longer yours; by putting your currency into their bank account you become an 'unsecured creditor'

This is why the banks were able to take a 'haircut' off bank accounts in cyprus during a 'bail-in'

So a 'bail out' is when the state hands taxpayers currency to the banks to reliquidify them but a 'bail-in' is when the bank simply reaches into the bank accounts of its customers and scoops a certain percentage of their savings above a certain threshhold amount

When the currency becomes digital (rishi sunak has recently announced they intend to do this just as we conspiracy theorists have been saying they would for years) they will monitor EVERY single transaction you make at source which means that they can block any purchase

You may say that this would be too difficult for a human to do as it would require constant monitoring but it won't be done by humans. It will be done by the artificial intelligence that will control the smart-grid.

If your social credit score drops too low then the AI will start to block you from paying for certain things eg they may prevent you from travelling on a bus, train, driverless smart car or plane so that you are unable to travel beyond your immediate district (something they have already imposed on us during the covid scamdemic as a test run)

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

bare in mind that when you deposit your currency into a bank it is no longer yours; by putting your currency into their bank account you become an 'unsecured creditor'

This is why the banks were able to take a 'haircut' off bank accounts in cyprus during a 'bail-in'

So a 'bail out' is when the state hands taxpayers currency to the banks to reliquidify them but a 'bail-in' is when the bank simply reaches into the bank accounts of its customers and scoops a certain percentage of their savings above a certain threshhold amount

When the currency becomes digital (rishi sunak has recently announced they intend to do this just as we conspiracy theorists have been saying they would for years) they will monitor EVERY single transaction you make at source which means that they can block any purchase

You may say that this would be too difficult for a human to do as it would require constant monitoring but it won't be done by humans. It will be done by the artificial intelligence that will control the smart-grid.

If your social credit score drops too low then the AI will start to block you from paying for certain things eg they may prevent you from travelling on a bus, train, driverless smart car or plane so that you are unable to travel beyond your immediate district (something they have already imposed on us during the covid scamdemic as a test run)

There's a new law in Spain coming in. No payments allowed over 1,000 euros in cash anywhere.

Eventually no cash at all.

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1

We need to take a lesson from the animal kingdom. A pride of lions, for example, follow the strongest and most able bodied leader who is tough and protects the pride from interlopers. A herd of elephants follow the biggest and baddest bull who is willing to stomp any other male who threatens the herd. We humans follows the sickliest, unhealthiest, weediest twats that come along (Johnson, Biden, Macron, Fauci, who looks like a very sick rat, and Whitty, who looks even worse). Why are we letting these pitiful specimens of humanity lord it over us? What have we become?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Who would have thought that the Jewish elite (Pfizer CEO & ruling class) would throw their own people under the bus!

kabbalistic sabbatean elite

they have thrown poor jews under the bus before for example in germany in the 1930's

the kabbalistic elite wall street people like the warburg brothers were right at the heart of the build up of the nazi war machine whilst at the same time they created the federal reserve bank in the US

its an occult conspiracy by kabbalists

• Like 1

Just now, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

We need to take a lesson from the animal kingdom. A pride of lions, for example, follow the strongest and most able bodied leader who is tough and protects the pride from interlopers. A herd of elephants follow the biggest and baddest bull who is willing to stomp any other male who threatens the herd. We humans follows the sickliest, unhealthiest, weediest twats that come along (Johnson, Biden, Macron, Fauci, who looks like a very sick rat, and Whitty, who looks even worse). Why are we letting these pitiful specimens of humanity lord it over us? What have we become?

i don't think we do follow them.......it's more that they have placed cohorts of armed police between us and them

otherwise they'd last about as long as a snowflake in summer

• Like 1

Just now, Macnamara said:

they have thrown poor jews under the bus before for example in germany in the 1930's

the kabbalistic elite wall street people like the warburg brothers were right at the heart of the build up of the nazi war machine whilst at the same time they created the federal reserve bank in the US

its an occult conspiracy by kabbalists

Back to Babylon. These slimy fuckers and their Canaanite religion want us all dead. They are the Jews who are not Jews but the synagogue of Satan. 

Just now, Macnamara said:

i don't think we do follow them.......it's more that they have placed cohorts of armed police between us and them

otherwise they'd last about as long as a snowflake in summer

The police will have to pick as side sooner or later. Following orders didn't work for the Nazis in 1945.

3 minutes ago, Not Thoth said:

Without a hint of irony...

image.png.61bfc483294aad7e3ff0e07ca4cd1ead.png

i don't listen to the radio in the car anymore as i can't stomach the propaganda (eg news played every hour) but when i turned on the car the radio came on and immediately said that a person who has no symptoms can still spread the virus

This is a monumental LIE

Dr Yeadon who worked for pfizer on vaccines for decades has explained very clearly that if you have enough of an infectious virus in your respiratory system that you can infect other people then you WILL have symptoms. You will have a cough, sore throat, fever, headache or whatever

They had to INVENT the concept of an asymptomatic carrier in order for the casedemic to work because the 'cases' are just people getting FALSE-positive test results from PCR tests which even fauci has admitted are not picking up viruses when they are cycled at above 35 cycles of amplification. Fauci said they are just 'dead nucleotides'

So in order for the state to count those people who did not have a virus but who tested 'positive' (falsely) as a 'case' they had to pretend that it is possible to have no symptoms whilst still carrying the virus

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

The police will have to pick as side sooner or later. Following orders didn't work for the Nazis in 1945.

well there are no doubt some good people in the police but there are also some out and out evil people too

how do i know this?

because there are people in the police who crack down on whistleblowers who try and expose certain things going on. For example if you look at the recent 'investigation' into the HUNDREDS of allegations of abuse in just 2 care homes in lambeth council they have named no one

how can something on that scale see no criminal prosecutions?

I've heard so many stories of people that were investigating that sort of thing or who had information about that sort of thing being raided by the police

so there are without doubt full blown sabbatean satanists within the police who have one foot in the freemasonic police and one foot firmly in the secret society network

in fact operation tiberius which found that there was a link between the police, freemasonry and organised crime didn't release its findings publically; they were leaked

Then consider that there was that guy who was i think the grandmaster of a freemasonic lodge for GCHQ insiders who was a convicted pedo. Now how could intelligence personnel that would be the most vetted people in the country keep that kind of activity hidden?

How could jimmy saville?

The whole thing stinks so i think the lower down cops are likely to be the more relatable people but the higher up you go the more connected and psychopathic they will be

Paedophile Mason ran lodge set up for GCHQ

ONE OF Britain’s most influential paedophiles was the head of a Masonic lodge founded and frequented by GCHQ spies.

PUBLISHED: 19:10, Sat, May 23, 2015 | UPDATED: 19:35, Sat, May 23, 2015
Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

There's a new law in Spain coming in. No payments allowed over 1,000 euros in cash anywhere.

yes the global freemasonic network is in lockstep

britain will get a digital currency as will spain and france and china and russia etc etc etc etc

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Exactly.. who would have thunk it! lol

Funnily enough we were never taught about the Transfer Agreement at school.. or how no official Nazi documentation specifically stating their so-called diabolical scheme to exterminate the Jewish people from the face of the Earth was ever found.

I had to discover this for myself: Expulsion absolutely. Extermination not so much.

However the game has changed now and I believe the Lurianic Kabbalists want to exterminate all the Jewish people; they hate them and they've served their purpose now Israel exists and is a power centre, they're not needed once the Temple is built as only the Priestly Class is required to make sacrifices (although I've heard it said that all family records were lost in 70AD, but no doubt they'd just make something up).

Offtopic but have you seen Adam Greens podcasts with Christopher Jon Bjerknes regarding the what they want the "future" to be? A return to when Adam was androgynous.  

1 minute ago, skitzorat said:

Funnily enough we were never taught about the Transfer Agreement at school.. or how no official Nazi documentation specifically stating their so-called diabolical scheme to exterminate the Jewish people from the face of the Earth was ever found.

ken livingston was hounded down the street and then out of politics for merely bringing the havara agreement up

clearly the lurianic kabbalist elites like the rothschilds WANTED their zionist state in the middle east but they had to get jewish people to move there to populate it and many were doing very nicely for themselves in germany and elsewhere and had no desire to uproot and live in arid palestine

However the game has changed now and I believe the Lurianic Kabbalists want to exterminate all the Jewish people

I think they want population reduction and to implant nanotech inside everyone to integrate them into the AI controlled smart grid

Offtopic but have you seen Adam Greens podcasts with Christopher Jon Bjerknes regarding the what they want the "future" to be? A return to when Adam was androgynous.  

i haven't. what was the gist?

36 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

My payment was stopped. It was a payment for 1100 to a ltd company!!

They witheld my money and I couldn't access my account for like two weeks. I was well pissed off.

That day I started to withdraw money little by little because....again there is a daily limit which is peanuts. I only keep small amount for bills etc. If they gonna do bail in, my money won't be kept in the bank. Just store in a safe deposit box.

27 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

See! Start taking out your money now. You choose destination.

You can invest in Gold coins, When you sell soverign, Britannia....I think, they won't charge you tax on your CGT. Bullions, yes, they will charge tax on it. So know what you are buying.