Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

2 minutes ago, northern star said:

Dont know too much about this woman other than tabloid headlines but its people like her who should be running things. So many of them, wise, intelligent talented people with compassion and common sense who cant be bought or sold by the beast system. This is the seismic change and uprising that needs to happen - get the clueless greedy Oxbridge types who know fuck all about real peoples' lives away from power, once and for all!

I would never trust anyone who has had sex with our alleged PM.

4 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I dont think in the UK they would go that far in the larger cities,,especially those with large populations of people with protected characteristics ,However i'm fully expecting a riot or three this summer with the subsequent knee jerk reaction of troops on the streets for our own safety and to 'help' with the killshot agenda,once again,for our own safety

Summer is nearly gone mate. No chance. Sorry to say but there are no balls left in Britain. They swapped it for lipsticks, mascara and high heels. Job done. 💅

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fluke said:

You can't trust the figures I agree but I still think the majority have taken it to be honest.

If I was to take a poll of the people I know that have had at least one jab, then it would be around 60-70%.

However, like iPhone owners, you know when somebody has one because they cannot help bloody telling you. The images are plastered all over social media and they boast of it when you meet them face to face.

Those who haven't an iPhone (or jab) are not likely to tell you that they haven't one.

The silent majority do not own an iPhone.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Saved said:

let the rest of us have our own land where we will be cut off from communication with them and their leaders

A dream of Utopia.

Those of you who are thinking of building a community, have you really thought it through?

Problem doesn't end there. You don't know what difficulties will arise. Only if you had a taste of it, will know.

I'm not going to derail this thread, however.

4 minutes ago, elongated1 said:

A dream of Utopia.

Those of you who are thinking of building a community, have you really thought it through?

Problem doesn't end there. You don't know what difficulties will arise. Only if you had a taste of it, will know.

I guess the idea would need to start here:

https://www.privateislandsonline.com/search?availability=sale

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, elongated1 said:

A dream of Utopia.

In many respects, the problems will begin there. Man is inherently wicked and somebody will always want to be king - even from amongst a decent group of folk with common ideals, the monster lurks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, elongated1 said:

Surely, this company is acting against the Nuremberg code.

The Nuremberg Code, like the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights, has about as much worth these days as a chip wrapper. Those documents represent the old world. The Great Reset has done away with them. We live in an anarchic world; an administrative state whose rules are written, not by traditional lawmakers, but by faceless civil servants and by corporations. Ever wondered why corporations started putting out 'mission statements' over the past few years? They now have the force and effect of law.

Here's an example from Wall Street, where every college student in the field wants to intern. Tough shit if you're white.

https://nationalfile.com/morgan-stanley-bans-straight-white-males-from-applying-for-college-summer-program/

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, elongated1 said:

A dream of Utopia.

Not sure what problems you are thinking of. But for me the social difficulties would be a major barrier. Egos and in fighting. Worth reading the human zoo. 

Most of us cant even get on on an internet forum lets be honest. I am sure there would be a way to make it work though. 

11 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

The Nuremberg Code, like the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights, has about as much worth these days as a chip wrapper. Those documents represent the old world. The Great Reset has done away with them. We live in an anarchic world; an administrative state whose rules are written, not by traditional lawmakers, but by faceless civil servants and by corporations. Ever wondered why corporations started putting out 'mission statements' over the past few years? They now have the force and effect of law.

it aint that far yet as we would have had nurses banging on our front doors already with armed guard

the only thing thats changed really is the tv, media, radio. the hypnotic messaging convincing everyone that theres no hope, no individual salvation.

to quote McCready

I know I'm human. And if you were all these things, then you'd just attack me right now, so some of you are still human. This thing doesn't want to show itself, it wants to hide inside an imitation. It'll fight if it has to, but it's vulnerable out in the open. If it takes us over, then it has no more enemies, nobody left to kill it. And then it's won

15 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Here's an example from Wall Street, where every college student in the field wants to intern. Tough shit if you're white.

https://nationalfile.com/morgan-stanley-bans-straight-white-males-from-applying-for-college-summer-program/

Yet it has been quoted as recent as 2017.....on this day four years ago. You can still quote them as a part of the argument. See Tony's name on it. lol

Edited by elongated1

17 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Not sure what problems you are thinking of. But for me the social difficulties would be a major barrier. Egos and in fighting. Worth reading the human zoo. 

Most of us cant even get on on an internet forum lets be honest. I am sure there would be a way to make it work though. 

Exactly. Therefore, just buying an island won't solve the problem.

Furthermore, aside from the forum infighting we'll be shifting from online to offline....coming very near you. lol

You will get infiltrators to break up the group too. Sorry to burst the bubble but seen it all. Not easy.

Edited by elongated1
  • Like 1

As for Gillick competence assessment....this is a dodgy one. However,

Bell v Tavistock considered whether under-16s with gender dysphoria could be Gillick competent to consent to receiving puberty blockers. Due to the unique specifics of that treatment, the Court concluded that in such cases the answer will almost always be 'no', a priori. [12]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gillick_competence

So how about the Covid jab then? They can't give children full information because they haven't got one until they finish the clinical trial. So surely they can't apply this competency assessment?

14 hours ago, zArk said:

Gonna have to stop idolising these celebrities. The stars are testament to societies failure of individual self governance

Sovereignty will be in the shadows as long as we think a star holds more power and influence than oneself

The covidians aren't interested in these people 

The problem with all this celebrity worship is that it has created a kind of hero worship culture. This has bled through into the so called 'truth' movement. Everyday I see younger folks who have watched some videos from 'the dollar vigilante' about Mexico and now its some kind of utopia for them based on one con mans opinion who just wants to make money off them. These people are just as brainwashed as the folks people like to call sheeple. Ive spoken to huge numbers of people who are waiting for someone to save them, like we are in some kind of B rated movie.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, elongated1 said:

Exactly. Therefore, just buying an island won't solve the problem.

Furthermore, aside from the forum infighting we'll be shifting from online to offline....coming very near you. lol

You will get infiltrators to break up the group too. Sorry to burst the bubble but seen it all. Not easy.

IMO, being setup alone, in a small group or a larger group will be the easy part, the question will be how tolerant will the authorities be to people living outside the smart grid?

15 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

IMO, being setup alone, in a small group or a larger group will be the easy part, the question will be how tolerant will the authorities be to people living outside the smart grid?

I fear the answer will be not very tolerant at all. Think it was Biden who used the ominous phrase 'no one will be left behind' 

Communities living off grid will inevitably become hunted prey, much like the film Predator, body heat will make it very difficult to stay hidden.  

• Thanks 1

Indonesia have made it mandatory to be fully jabbed to enter now. I need to get back to see my wife and kids in January. My only hope is if they relax the restrictions once the hysteria calms down a bit over there they’ve got a massive push for the jab at moment, and make it just the PCR test like before. Even though there’s a fair bit of push back here in australia it seems kinda pointless and I feel cornered as other countries are already screwed .. not sure what to do at moment 

13 hours ago, allymisfit said:

Attitudes like that dude show me how depressed the population is (and has been for a number of years, progressively getting worse.)

So depressed, they don't care how they die at this stage. Totally numb to the facts.

Even BEFORE the covid hysteria 17% of people in England were being drugged by the state with anti-depressants.

That's a lot of people who are being emotionally numbed by the state....

Millions of people in England taking medicines they can find hard to stop

This article is more than 1 year old

NHS must take action to avoid US-style opioid crisis, says co-author of government study

Sarah Boseley Health editor
Tue 10 Sep 2019 06.30 BST

Nearly 12 million people – about one in four adults in England – are taking medicines for pain, depression or insomnia, which they can find hard to stop, according to a government review.

Too many people are being prescribed medicines that can cause dependence, says Public Health England (PHE). Half have been on these medicines for a year or more and more than a fifth for over three years. Prescribing rates are 1.5 times higher for women than for men.

There may be good reasons for people to use antidepressants over a long period, but the widespread prescribing of opioid painkillers, benzodiazepines and sleeping pills needs to change, the review says. GPs should instead consider social prescribing, from talking therapies to joining a choir.

The biggest numbers are on antidepressants, which are taken by 7.3 million people in England, or 17% of the adult population. About 930,000 people have been on them for at least three years. Those who stop need to do so with the help of a doctor and taper their dose gradually to avoid withdrawal symptoms.

But long-term antidepressant use is necessary for some. More worrying, say the experts, are the half a million people who have been on opioid painkillers for more than three years for chronic conditions such as lower back pain and joint pain. The drugs are addictive and paracetamol or ibuprofen work as well or better, say experts. Opioids should be kept for acute pain, such as in cancer.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/sep/10/addictive-medication-nhs-opioid-crisis-government-study-england

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1