Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

Fuck the vegan exemption argument, thats bad advice. 

 

Im going with the below

 

Taken from

 

https://miriaf.co.uk/letter-to-employers-re-requesting-vaccine-data-from-staff/

 

The press has reported that some employers are exploring the possibility of "no jab, no job" clauses for employees, yet human rights and medical ethics watchdogs have warned against this in the strongest possible terms - as multiple human rights treaties, including the Nuremberg Code (1) and UNESCO's Universal Declaration on Bioethics and Human Rights (2) make it abundantly clear that consent to medical procedures must be voluntary, and free of all coercion. Clearly, making the retainment of employment dependent on vaccination status would represent an immense level of coercion, and therefore would be illegal under national and international law.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Let us face it, these people that took the covid vaccine were selfish. They ignored all the negative effects that it could have when shedding on to their children and grand children and put their selfish needs to travel and go on holiday before the welfare of their children and grand children. When it is suggested to these selfish people that took the covid vaccine that they could be infertile, they say they don't care because they already had children. Yea but did they think that they could be spreading their infertility through shedding on to their family? no they didn't give one shit about them the selfish cunts. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Not sure if you're talking to me or talking about the person that shared that, but I'm not a retard, Zark.

 

There might be a few loopholes to get their useful idiots off the hook for now, but let's be real, they'll want everyone to be vegan, jabbed and branded long-term.

Maybe I misunderstood the previous reply to your initial post but whatever.

Veganism is absolutely a major part of their plans, Vegans are abolitionists, they don't just want to abstain themselves from animal products. They want you to as well and want it to be enforced by the law.

 

All animals in nature instinctively know what their natural diet is. If they don't get it it might take a while but first it will show in their mental health and behaviour before the body will start leeching the missing nutrients from the internal organs and brain eventually resulting in illness dementia and death.

 

Human beings natural diet is animal proteins and fats supplemented with natural sugars that appear in summer and autumn to store as fat for the hard winters.

Those who abstain from flesh can still get it from produce such as raw milk butter and eggs etc.... it's called vegetarianism and has been around for thousands of years lol

They can fuck off with their new world order diet.

Sorry for the rant it just annoys me, and for going off topic

Edited by Itsa
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Itsa said:

Maybe I misunderstood the previous reply to your initial post but whatever.

Veganism is absolutely a major part of their plans, Vegans are abolitionists, they don't just want to abstain themselves from animal products. They want you to as well and want it to be enforced by the law.

 

All animals in nature instinctively know what their natural diet is. If they don't get it it might take a while but first it will show in their mental health and behaviour before the body will start leeching the missing nutrients from the internal organs and brain eventually resulting in illness dementia and death.

 

Human beings natural diet is animal proteins and fats supplemented with natural sugars that appear in summer and autumn to store as fat for the hard winters.

Those who abstain from flesh can still get it from produce such as raw milk butter and eggs etc.... it's called vegetarianism and has been around for thousands of years lol

They can fuck off with their new world order diet.

Sorry for the rant it just annoys me, and for going off topic

 

Yeah, we didn't fight our way to the top of the food chain just to throw it all away and become weak.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, wingwang said:

Had a courier deliver my pre-op covid test. He waited while I done the test (spat on the stick). I did offer him a drink and said he could use the loo if he liked! Anyway, I'm meant to be in isolation now. Feck that!

 

Pre-Op.jpg

 

haha

 

Problem with trying to fake a covid test, is that even if you test it on some object, it has as much chance of coming back positive. haha

 

I'd buy 4 home tests every time and then just send the negative one back. Assuming you have to even send something back? I am sure it is more sophisticated than that? 💩

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Levi has the slavemaster mindset too I see.

 

If my choice was to be put on to NHS treatment plan of death or take the covid jab, I might just take my chances with the covid jab. No ventilator and midazolam for me. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

 

haha

 

Problem with trying to fake a covid test, is that even if you test it on some object, it has as much chance of coming back positive. haha

 

I'd buy 4 home tests every time and then just send the negative one back. Assuming you have to even send something back? I am sure it is more sophisticated than that? 💩

 

 

It was a PCR test, unfortunately. The courier came to my house, I done the test and the courier took it back to hospital. Everything to do with my imminent op has gone wrong so am fully expecting a positive result! Even when I went for my pre-op bloods the fecking fire alarm went off and everyone had to leave the building!

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Let us face it, these people that took the covid vaccine were selfish. They ignored all the negative effects that it could have when shedding on to their children and grand children and put their selfish needs to travel and go on holiday before the welfare of their children and grand children. When it is suggested to these selfish people that took the covid vaccine that they could be infertile, they say they don't care because they already had children. Yea but did they think that they could be spreading their infertility through shedding on to their family? no they didn't give one shit about them the selfish cunts. 

Out of likes.

Totally agree. Grab, grab, grab like free pens they don't need. Everyone I know who had it said "well I'm getting mine booked!" to get in there before anyone. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Useyournous said:

Out of likes.

Totally agree. Grab, grab, grab like free pens they don't need. Everyone I know who had it said "well I'm getting mine booked!" to get in there before anyone. 

 

It is total BCU nudge propaganda to suggest that people who don't take the vaccine are selfish for that to be true it would presuppose that people who took the vaccine are virtuous selfless people doing their part for the greater good. It is a part of the propaganda and manipulative psychology to increase sales that the government is shilling on behalf of the vaccine manufactures. Suggesting people who take the vaccine are heroes is nothing more than a sales technique. 

 

The reality is that not one person who took the vaccine didn't for anyone but themselves. 

Edited by SimonTV
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DarianF said:

Remember that random crazy conspiracy theorist bloke you and your friends used to laugh at all those years ago, well, here's a suggestion... you better call that bloke and apologise...

 

Covid in Sydney: Military deployed to help enforce lockdown

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-58021718

 

Because he was right all along.

 

As in the first photo from the BBC article, the Australian Defence Force are wondering around the city of Sydney, a population of 5 million, and knocking on doors in normal, light combat fatigues and pound shop dust masks, to enforce the lockdown of The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.  Why are they not wearing NBC/Nuclear Biological Chemical respirators, suits and heavy duty rubber gloves and overboots for the occasion, as in the second photo of an ADF training exercise?   Where are all the dead bodies of the police and military due to inadequate protection equipment and lack of decontamination procedures?

 

_119656626_gettyimages-1259612886.jpg

 

c23acd19feb147a0bc4e97ee7e0dae7c.jpg

 

Edited by Orange Alert
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...