Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

5 hours ago, SimonTV said:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jul/29/vaccine-passport-plan-intended-to-coax-young-to-have-jabs-says-raab

They admit they are using vaccine passports to manipulate (blackmail) people in to getting the clot shot

“Permissible Medical Experiments.” Trials of War Criminals before the Nuremberg Military Tribunals under Control Council Law No. 10. Nuremberg October 1946 – April 1949.

The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential. This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, over-reaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion, and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision. This latter element requires that before the acceptance of an affirmative decision by the experimental subject there should be made known to him the nature, duration, and purpose of the experiment; the method and means by which it is to be conducted; all inconveniences and hazards reasonably to be expected; and the effects upon his health or person which may possibly come from his participation in the experiment. The duty and responsibility for ascertaining the quality of the consent rests upon each individual who initiates, directs or engages in the experiment. It is a personal duty and responsibility which may not be delegated to another with impunity.

https://www.marshall.edu/ori/nuremberg-code-directives-for-human-experimentation/

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, zarkov said:

Battyman upgraded his vocab ;) 

Nice!

60F72C83-1BBC-444C-A7BA-0E3B9220094E.jpeg.65b771c8df2552e0da107c61add3b833.jpeg

when you where the only ones at the party that had masks on !

you felt like plonkers

nowadays if you didn‘t wear a mask at a party you get called an idiot!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, zarkov said:

Id like to know exactly what they have been promised.

It' probably just his ideology. He has made jokes saying that under martial law soldiers may rape women, and it's hard to tell if he is serious, but it sounds very Bolshevik.

4 minutes ago, Velma said:

“Permissible Medical Experiments.” Trials of War Criminals before the Nuremberg Military Tribunals under Control Council Law No. 10. Nuremberg October 1946 – April 1949.

The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential. This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, over-reaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion, and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision. This latter element requires that before the acceptance of an affirmative decision by the experimental subject there should be made known to him the nature, duration, and purpose of the experiment; the method and means by which it is to be conducted; all inconveniences and hazards reasonably to be expected; and the effects upon his health or person which may possibly come from his participation in the experiment. The duty and responsibility for ascertaining the quality of the consent rests upon each individual who initiates, directs or engages in the experiment. It is a personal duty and responsibility which may not be delegated to another with impunity.

https://www.marshall.edu/ori/nuremberg-code-directives-for-human-experimentation/

cant even write 'sovereign' but instead uses the legalese words 'human subject'

5 hours ago, zarkov said:

Are you getting the vaccine? If so, chances are that you own a television and it has performed a full frontal  lobotomy without your knowledge!

Undo your lobotomy by clicking the link

https://videopress.com/v/p8R7ebPy?s=01

For further information observe the roadmap below.

;)

Yes, the lockdown road map is a roundabout or an orbital/ring road with the exits closed off.

26 minutes ago, campanar said:

So the Sheeple walk into their own enslavement to booster shots, flu shots and g*d-knows what other experimental cr*p they want to try out.

How easy it was.

Cunts telling you vaccines are not only safe but recommended for pregnant women now.

Any woman stupid enough to buy any of their shit at this stage of the game with their total overkill on pushing this poison imo shouldnt really be having children.

Guess im turning into a bit of a Eugenicist advocate after all these days.

Like @pete675 pointed out a while back, we are becoming what we hate kinda philosophy & guilty as charged.

I loathe these bodysnatched weirdos supporting this nightmare & pretending nothing is wrong. They are ghosts to me.

Hopefully these women will lose their baby before its born tho.

Im against torture in innocent animals & humans.

Typical example here, shilling her arse off.

Just like all the other shills media virus promotes daily I pointed out yesterday with Philip Watsons thread on these witches.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, webtrekker said:

Yeah, I think the tide is definitely turning.

Probably a lot of folk took to wearing masks because they felt the odd ones out, the black sheep of the family, whenever they entered a store. Now though, as more people ditch the muzzles, the muzzled are becoming the black sheep and will eventually change their attitude.

Not in Scotland, where we are at Level 0, but masks are still mandatory...

When Sturgeon rattles their cage, they all jump to it and meekly mask up!

I still haven't worn a face covering since day 1 and I'm still the odd one out.

9 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Cunts telling you vaccines are not only safe but recommended for pregnant women now.

Any woman stupid enough to buy any of their shit at this stage of the game with their total overkill on pushing this poison imo shouldnt really be having children.

Like @pete675 pointed out a while back, we are becoming what we hate kinda philosophy & guilty as charged.

I loathe these bodysnatched weirdos supporting this nightmare & pretending nothing is wrong. They are ghosts to me.

Just like all the other shills media virus promotes daily I pointed out yesterday with Philip Watsons thread on these witches.

How the fuck does she sleep at night?

11 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Class action against her?

15 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

These talking heads all sound invested in the scam. The midwife sounds like she genuinely believes. Is it possible that a great majority of health prostitutes are not aware of the yellow card scheme! as illustrated on UK column news earlier this week

from the twatter thread

t3Ev-0ez_bigger.jpg
Replying to and
Can you make available on your programme this morning the YELLOW CARD REPORTS FROM THE NHS ON THE JAB.!!!!
Edited by zarkov

6 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

@zarkov

Can't stop laughing.

cunt.JPG

I know  - its got mileage !

cant wait to try it out on the local planks

I reckon if I sanitise my hands before, they'll be alright with it

;)

• Like 1

They are pushing everyone to get the jab, they even have to bribe you!! Just say NO.

AUSTRALIAN PRIME MINISTER SCOTT MORRISON SAYS IT’S YOUR FAULT IF YOU DIE FROM THE VACCINE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhNTMRmsuW0

script of what he says:

00:20    well we're all responsible for our own

00:23    health

00:24    and when it comes to informed consent

00:26    and giving consent

00:28    to whatever treatment or procedure you

00:30    may have or i may have

00:32    then i'm ultimately responsible for what

00:34    people do in their health treatment to

00:36    me

00:37    and and there has been the opportunity

00:40    for people to visit their gp to have

00:43    that consultation the government has

00:44    provided that

00:45    and funded that and the informed consent

00:48    process

00:49    provides the decision to the individual

00:51    that's the sort of country we live in

00:53    people make their own decisions about

00:55    their own health and their own bodies

00:57    that's why we don't have mandatory

00:58    vaccination in relation to the general

01:00    population here

01:01    because people make their own decisions

01:04    and

01:04    we encourage people to make those

01:06    decisions we make as much information

01:07    available to them as

01:08    possible the vaccines like any vaccine

01:12    with any vaccine there is there are

01:14    risks associated

01:15    and i won't go to into each of the

01:17    individual ones because i don't want to

01:19    particularly draw attention to anyone

01:20    but we all understand

01:21    that with any vaccine there are risk

01:24    factors

01:25    and they're enumerated and they're made

01:27    available people

01:28    and people make decisions about that

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, zarkov said:

These talking heads all sound invested in the scam. The midwife sounds like she genuinely believes. Is it possible that a great majority of health prostitutes are not aware of the yellow card scheme! as illustrated on UK column news earlier this week

from the twatter thread

t3Ev-0ez_bigger.jpg
Replying to and
Can you make available on your programme this morning the YELLOW CARD REPORTS FROM THE NHS ON THE JAB.!!!!

She dont look like she believes to me, she knows shes shilling her arse off & blatantly reading from a script.

32 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Agree about Julia Brewer & the gender neutral non binary, (paedo friendly but hates racist) Faux.

He really isnt doing great at playing the opposition...seems to of taken Farage's place.

But then on the opposite people call Hugo out saying hes a shill coz he uses the colour purple lol.

One extreme to the other.
I prefer to work with facts when exposing shape shifters.

Not difficult with GB News & Talk Radio.

Brewers body language in all her interviews & how she stumbles constantly tells you shes got ulterior motives & controlling the narrative constantly protecting the boundaries.

But this is the best of any kind of alternative you will get from any MSM source, cept RT & normies dont have the time or knowledge to seek out alternatives, which usually leads you into more spiders webs. I dont know if its worse than BBC 🤔 something that might actually get you thinking.

21 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

She dont look like she believes to me, she knows shes shilling her arse off & blatantly reading from a script.

Agree and out of likes.

I had to watch again to pick up on the tone.

Trouble is that I feel totally saturated in all this shite-fakery. 

Pleased its the weekend!