Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

8 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

I shit you not down my local high street now the council have massive draping banners on all the lamposts telling you to get the vaccine.

People have it shoved down their neck everywhere they go, but still dont get sick of it.

They never question why gov would need to advertise in a 'pandemic' (for big pharma) of course at your expense..pay for your enslavement & now they want you to pay for your deathshot too.

Like this but jabba.

EkWte0ZXsAA0-Hi.jpg

Sickening.

Wash Your Hands!

They may as well put up a huge sign saying Wipe Your Arse, with a picture of bum-cheeks, lest we forget!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, Malbec said:

Yeh loads of people just randomly and needlessly drop it into conversation, when you haven't even asked or mentioned it and you're just on the hiya/ small talk part of a conversation. Like they can't wait to brag about it !! And they say it in such a smug way :| 

They expect a pat on the back, but they need a slap in the face!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Velma said:

Wash Your Hands!

They may as well put up a huge sign saying Wipe Your Arse, with a picture of bum-cheeks, lest we forget!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-HhKD2lYigI5qSXDaKtQ images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSs_PEpHWQSXlOE9sSBv7D

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

In the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham there are banners up on lamposts stating Keep a car length away to keep Coronavirus at bay.  Below is one such message attached to some railings.

covid-19-banner-on-fence.jpg?itok=dNsT-p

New street furniture and road markings have appeared in my town saying the speed limit has been reduced to 20, with the words WHY? And an explanation; to alleviate congestion as the covid lockdown is being lifted. Why?

The Fake Plague. A great reset, order out of chaos, an opportunity to implement all the social changes first required to usher in the new technical and industrial age and its seamless acceptance from the people.

A change in social behaviour is a key requisite for the acceptance of the implementation of the new interconnected and smart technologies that the 4th industrial revolution will require.

When in Rome...

• Like 1

@TheProtestOrganiserPeoples

"All of this is bollocks. I honestly, do not trust any of you! There is a collaboration amongst you and it serves something other than that which you purport to the people. Its the same Liberal back scratching and the dishonest support in-kind that raises Red Flags, for these are the Libertarian methods I see adopted by those wilfully subjugated in part because they serve the system by virtue of their middle class financial requirements.

You cannot serve two masters and using these so called protests to serve as a release valve for the people's psychic energy (that could otherwise be used in affective action) is as sinful as spilling ones seed, a waste of mind and fame.

You are not like us. You are phony and liberal at heart".

Edited by Prometheus

9 hours ago, Macnamara said:

there are those of us who can see the train coming down the track and there are those that can't see it until it smacks into them

in my experience you can tell people the train is coming down the track until you are blue in the face but most people still won't listen until the train hits by which point of course it is too late

then once the train hits they act like you never said it was coming......so they never get wiser and will repeat the process over and over again....amazing really

Or they simply say:

''Oh.....i knew that way back''.....

It does my head in when they say that lol

We are walking amongst tomb stones..

49 minutes ago, Velma said:

Wash Your Hands!

Once upon a time the jokes of an impossible Future were funny and unlikely but now are actually becoming real.

Once upon a time i said ''yeah....whats next?....a fart will be the next target of Covid transmission??''

And yes....there's articles about it already believe it or not hahahaha

It will only stop when people stop complying.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Velma said:

New street furniture and road markings have appeared in my town saying the speed limit has been reduced to 20, with the words WHY? And an explanation; to alleviate congestion as the covid lockdown is being lifted. Why?

Many London boroughs have done the same, during the scamdemic lockdown. Not just reducing the speed by, in most cases, 33%, on narrow residential side streets, but on wide and multilane, clearway roads (no parked cars, so have safe clear views), and often you could get a clear run.  I find with a car with a five speed gearbox, a constant cruising speed of 20 mph in second gear results in highish revs and in third too low revs.

In my opinion, it is to assist to slow the job down, making things more time consuming and costly for economic business. It all aids The New Normal / The Great Reset. Also, IMO, a 20 mph limit makes it more suited to electric vehicles.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dazzer said:

My mrs is from Poland and she got back last week after a visit to her parents. Her father has the TV on most of the day and she said the propaganda on every channel is incredibly strong, so much that she said she'd probably take the jab if she lived there and she could see why people have been coerced into getting it. Incredible. 

Like many on here I guess we don't have our TV on much, half an hour of cartoons for my boy before he goes to bed and maybe if there's a decent footy match on, nothing else. 

I haven't watched TV from an aerial on my own since the year 2000. I only watch tv series and films with no adverts. Not watched the news since then either. I can only imagine how bad the propaganda is. Listening to some of the things my family comes out with, I came to the conclusion that the propaganda was thick. 

• Like 2

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jul/29/vaccine-passport-plan-intended-to-coax-young-to-have-jabs-says-raab

They admit they are using vaccine passports to manipulate (blackmail) people in to getting the clot shot

“It is a little bit of coaxing and cajoling,” he told BBC Radio 4’s Today programme. He said the government was also “making clear” that if cases rise in September “we can control that with backstop, safeguard measures”.

Edited by SimonTV

1 hour ago, Bullion said:

Scomo has unveiled the plan for our new normal, I presume the “final phase” is Bill Gates’ final solution. 

CA4EB879-B561-47BA-A61A-C3CF54FFC727.png.0fd2c1f6006adcfb32d8a4e7ff85395b.png

4th final phase:

Cremation - strictly no autopsy.

3 minutes ago, zarkov said:

4th final phase:

Cremation - strictly no autopsy.

I’m pretty sure the circular economy means that strict cremation will not happen, more like a deep roasting and fed back to those who are still toiling, soylent green style

9 hours ago, webtrekker said:

Thinking about this though, it's obvious that our police and military have never had to take action against their own friends and family. What will they do when faced with that situation?

They have the UN 'peacekeepers' primed and ready for a situation arising whereby a contries police or military start changing sides or becoming non compliant plus in the UK we are still a part of the European defence union so not beyond th bounds of possibility that should that occur here a pan europan force could be mustered and shipped to britain.A poorly paid Albanian 'peacekeeper' will have no qualms about shooting a UK resident who appears to be wealthier and better of than him

• Like 1