Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

I know this isn't good science but isn't it probable that the mRNA Covax and its free Spike Protein in fact interacts with and increases Covid symptoms following reinfection. We've basically given every cell in the body the ability to create that which Covid needs to replicate.

 

We've setup a Covif factory inside us.

 

Antivaxers, the only literal Anti-vaccine is the Covax because it supports Covid.

Edited by Prometheus
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh great I can post.

 

Like him or loathe him, in this interview which is a slightly longer version than

I have seen before, Benn sums up imo what we are seeing with the Covid Scam.

 

Benn says Governments like a fearful, uneducated, unhealthy and demoralised people because they are easy to control.

 

This is what is happening now with the vaccine passports which will lead to everyone's

information about them and their childen in a central surveillance database.

 

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

You're not alone. I assume the servers are struggling with the load. I get it daily too.

 

 

@ink  Since the webmaster made some changes a couple of weeks ago, most of my posts just hang

in the air. It's really frustrating logging out and in again, time after time.

Edited by Golden Retriever
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Bee said:

Just spent 8 days in hospital after admission via A&E.

 

Really don't like what I saw. Lots of elderly patients unable to feed themselves. Not being assisted to eat by staff. The elderly patients were also not drinking and yet no drips were put up for them. No mouth care being given. Three deaths on the ward in the time I was in. I've been in hospital 15 times in the last two and a half years and this is the first time I have seen this. I was left wondering if this is part of the governments covid policy to basically off the 'useless eaters'.

 

It wasn't just me who noticed it. I was in a bed next to a lovely lady who trained as a nurse in the 1960's. We both picked up on it and were appalled. I feel the elderly continue to be thrown under the bus and are just being left to decline and die. The lady next to me (in her 70's) felt so strongly she was determined she would not end up at their mercy in hospital and would end her life before it got that far.

 

There were very few English nurses on the ward. Most of the nurses were foreign (many bought in from the Philippines) with many whose level of English was not up to standard; it was clear they did not understand what their patients were saying to them. Cant say anything though can you as straight away you will be branded as racist.

 

Was an exceptionally depressing experience and I did not feel safe. I have more confidence in my cats vets than I do the majority of the medical profession. This is not a society to grow old in. Perhaps it never was.

I've seen time and time again old people go into hospital because they're ill but are sent home a few days later on end of life. When the carers feed and water them they come back to life. I know they're often not looked after properly because their weight is down on return to the care home. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Oh great I can post.

 

Like him or loathe him, in this interview which is a slightly longer version than

I have seen before somes up imo what we are seeing with the Covid Scam.

 

Benn says Governments like a fearful, uneducated, unhealthy and demoralised people because they

sare easy to control.

 

This is what is happening now with the vaccine passports which will lead to everyone's

information about them and their childen in a central surveillance database.

 

 

 

Well the only logical way to battle that is to look for the people that won't be punished by the social credit system as they can do no wrong in society's eyes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

The media are the people that indoctrinate the minds of the populace, but if you start saying "lying press" they will call you a nazi.

 

It's constant trickery. The controlled ops want us to call these folks nazi too, then the very same media turns that shit on you to make you look foolish because they know they're not nazis.

 

The only way you fight the forked tongued people is with honesty, by calling them what they are. That's the only way they will recoil in fear.

 

 

 

 

The media are backed by a disproportionate number of Jewish oligarchs both left and right leaning and that's a fact which most feeble people shy from.

 

And some prominent SAGE behavioural scientists have a Communistic agenda.

 

 

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, BruiseL said:

I've seen time and time again old people go into hospital because they're ill but are sent home a few days later on end of life. When the carers feed and water them they come back to life. I know they're often not looked after properly because their weight is down on return to the care home. 

The added trouble is, relatives are only allowed an hour to visit and each patient is only allowed one visitor. Relatives don't get to see what's going on. It was awful to see. Makes me feel physically sick and most people don't even seem to care what's happening to our elderly and vulnerable :(

Edited by Bee
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

The media are backed by a disproportionate number of Jewish oligarchs both left and right leaning and that's a fact which most feeble people shy from.

 

And some prominent SAGE scientists appear to have a Communistic agenda.

 

 

 

 

Yeah, we seem to be screwed because all Westerners see is goose-steppers, but there's a different ideology staring right into their face

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

 

@ink  Since the webmaster made some changes a couple of weeks ago, most of my posts just hang

in the air. It's really frustrating logging out and in again, time after time.

 

Sorry GR but I have nothing to do with anything anymore .... am a member just the same as you.

I haven't noticed much of a problem but I don't post much anyway.

I hope the mods can contact admin to help with it?

.... and when they do maybe they could ask when the old forums 5.8 million posts will be put back online???

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is what the children in Israel think of masks.

 

In Spain for over a year it has been compulsory and still is for all children six years and above to wear these

fucking masks in school and any public indoor space (they also had to wear them outside until about

3 weeks ago). The Government even recommends for children under 6 years to wear them and so

many parents comply. It really upsets me to see the little ones in masks.

 

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bee said:

Just spent 8 days in hospital after admission via A&E.

 

Really don't like what I saw. Lots of elderly patients unable to feed themselves. Not being assisted to eat by staff. The elderly patients were also not drinking and yet no drips were put up for them. No mouth care being given. Three deaths on the ward in the time I was in. I've been in hospital 15 times in the last two and a half years and this is the first time I have seen this. I was left wondering if this is part of the governments covid policy to basically off the 'useless eaters'.

 

It wasn't just me who noticed it. I was in a bed next to a lovely lady who trained as a nurse in the 1960's. We both picked up on it and were appalled. I feel the elderly continue to be thrown under the bus and are just being left to decline and die. The lady next to me (in her 70's) felt so strongly she was determined she would not end up at their mercy in hospital and would end her life before it got that far.

 

There were very few English nurses on the ward. Most of the nurses were foreign (many bought in from the Philippines) with many whose level of English was not up to standard; it was clear they did not understand what their patients were saying to them. Cant say anything though can you as straight away you will be branded as racist.

 

Was an exceptionally depressing experience and I did not feel safe. I have more confidence in my cats vets than I do the majority of the medical profession. This is not a society to grow old in. Perhaps it never was.

 

I only spent 3 times in my life in hospital. 2 times to visit someone and 1 for myself due to accident, that needed immediate action.

I cannot recall that i ever feel or felt good in those places.

They feel dead and isolated.

It begins right in front of the parking lot. The gardens there usually are just there, no love sparkles from it.

The you go inside and are already lost in endless corridors.

Such a place although its all about threating human beings makes you sick from the inside. I could never work there.

I always felt the urge after such a short experience to get into a crowded busy part of the city and sit into a cafee and watch life folding in front of me again to compensate for it.

I know, i know it sounds dramatic, but thats how i always felt being in a hospital. The moment you get out there, the moment you feel alive again.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

This is the NWO in full display all over the world. Never have countries and their police FORCES had so much unison against anti Covid protestors.

 

 

 

 

 

All the more reason to go to a protest.

We do not give a flying fuck about their warnings. We do not negociate with criminals.

They do not strip us from our basic rights, they can go screw themself.

By all means, be ready, we dont care. You are bastards that go against your fellow citizens.

I will be for certain on the next protest in my country, which also got deemed illegal by the police. I dont care.

They are in the wrong, they are the ones that lost their minds, they are the ones that cannot sort out truth from lies, they are the ones that have no moral, no basic human dignity. Im done with these criminals.

This makes me mad, my god.

 

I have no idea how these people can look themself into the mirror. Wait,...they have lost empathy for others.

They call us the careless ones? The ones that endanger others? Its the opposite you liars. You are the ones that have nothing left for others, you just obey commands and orders. You are but shell of what you once have been, a ghost.

You do everything you are told to, because you either do it for money, for power syndroms or other sick means and you will pay the ultimate price for it, because guess what, the powers that should not be do not give a damn about you either. Yes, when you are in the club of careless human beings, you will sooner or later find out that those people that work next to you do not give a damn about you either. You are expandable. You are a number. You can be replaced and then please dont come back crying when that happens.

 

 

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Interesting, but not all of them, Dan. A lot of my Eastern European friends are now complaining that the bullshit is starting or has started in their nations too.

 

Bulgaria has also added other nations to red lists, but is that a nationalist isolationist policy under the guise of Covid?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/28/2021 at 5:04 AM, Human10 said:

It's actually against vaxx leaflets and trial papers :(

 

COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca Product Information

Available at: https://www.astrazeneca.com.au/medicines/product-information.html

 

"There are a limited amount of data from the use of COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca in pregnant women, or women who became pregnant after receiving the vaccine. The data are insufficient to inform on vaccine-associated risk. Animal reproductive toxicity studies have not been completed. As a precautionary measure, vaccination with COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca is not recommended during pregnancy" (page 5).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Michael said:

 

I only spent 3 times in my life in hospital. 2 times to visit someone and 1 for myself due to accident, that needed immediate action.

I cannot recall that i ever feel or felt good in those places.

They feel dead and isolated.

It begins right in front of the parking lot. The gardens there usually are just there, no love sparkles from it.

The you go inside and are already lost in endless corridors.

Such a place although its all about threating human beings makes you sick from the inside. I could never work there.

I always felt the urge after such a short experience to get into a crowded busy part of the city and sit into a cafee and watch life folding in front of me again to compensate for it.

I know, i know it sounds dramatic, but thats how i always felt being in a hospital. The moment you get out there, the moment you feel alive again.

Dont think it sounds dramatic at all.

I think that your perception is spot on.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Interesting, but not all of them, Dan. A lot of my Eastern European friends are now complaining that the bullshit is starting or has started in their nations too.

 

Bulgaria has also added other nations to red lists, but is that a nationalist isolationist policy under the guise of Covid?

 

No nation will escape the Great Reset. Any nation who thinks they are not on the hitlist, or that they are special in some way, are fucking delusional.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/28/2021 at 4:55 AM, Useyournous said:

Dreadful isn't it. And think of all the normal foods, herbal remedies and over the counter drugs you have to avoid during pregnancy and breast feeding, but this is fine and all written in a lovely reassuring, advisory way. Evil! 

 

Well, if you read the product information from the drug companies, none of them actually claim it's safe for pregnant women. It's the criminal health departments that are saying it's safe. So when the Nuremberg Covid Trials start, let's make sure we go for the highest criminals first.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...