Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

Beyond the Death Cult of “Virus” Myths and “Vaccine” Poisons

 

The current global “ruling class” (the 0.0001% who are currently controlling the entire world) are the head of a literal “death cult” and they are doing all in their power to “install” this death cult on planet Earth (and for a potentially very, very long time). If they succeed it will without question be the end of “humankind” and “human culture” and “human societies” in any recognizable form, possibly for centuries or even forever.

 

It is obvious to anyone not paralyzed by the constant fear-mongering propaganda and lies that the entire operation in recent months is about inducting or initiating the billions on Earth into this now openly declared “death cult”. These insane “ruler” types are using incredibly persistent propaganda to manipulate masses of people into obeying their new “cult rules” such as anti-social distancing and muzzle wearing.

 

All who willingly obey these new cult rules are unfortunately brainwashed fools and that large collective of “believers” in the newly declared death cult are in fact dragging each and every one of us into a terrible and dark totalitarian prison. It is long past time when anyone has the right to “believe” the obvious propaganda being pushed by lying mainstream corporate interests and by lying corporate controlled government officials.

 

If you are such a brainwashed fool who believes a “virus” is killing people of late and that “vaccines” are anything other than pure poisons in a syringe, then hear this well: PLEASE WAKE UP TO THE FACT THAT LIES ARE BEING SOLD AND PLEASE STOP DRAGGING ALL OF US INTO A HELLISH PRISON DUE YOUR FOOLISH BELIEF IN THOSE LIES. Thank you.

 

https://globalcooperative.wordpress.com/2020/05/15/beyond-the-death-cult-of-virus-myths-and-vaccine-poisons/

 

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Liberty said:

After witnessing people losing their independence. I was thinking about service. NHS Police fire. Hospitality  Etc. It’s all a service. Service and enjoyment of it makes us lose our independence.   I enjoy going for meals not just because of the meal and service but a change of environment and no washing up.  But I’m really starting to look at those who do not want their independence and the services on offer that make us lose ours. And not wanting them. 
 

 

Weve gotten into the great mess we re in because we gave responsibility and power to others

The masses like to have carefree lives minimizing stuff they responsible for. They rather not have to solve difficult problems so they more than glad to give others the power and responsibility. Well, if the govt/police/education system were all good and benevolent there would be no danger. The power and responsibilities are in the hands of evil people

Now we are all crying

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Shit day.

 

In work everyone talking together only 1 or 2 masks , no distancing and frankly I am staying away from the double jabbed. It's pathetic 

 

Bumped into neighbour getting out of car to shops. Mask goes on him . Double jabbed . 

 

FS ... Save them because I can't . Tried , failed

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

Weve gotten into the great mess we re in because we gave responsibility and power to others

The masses like to have carefree lives minimizing stuff they responsible for. They rather not have to solve difficult problems so they more than glad to give others the power and responsibility. Well, if the govt/police/education system were all good and benevolent there would be no danger. The power and responsibilities are in the hands of evil people

Now we are all crying

I had someone last night that was mobile ask me which side he should lie on or if he should sit in the chair or lie in the bed. He kept saying what would you do?  
 

Me.. How are you comfortable? What side do you want to lie on?  Do you want to be in the bed or chair?  
 

He again.  What do you think? What side should I lie on?  
 

Me…. I want you to tell me 

 

He…. You’re the boss

 

Me..  I’m not the boss. I want you to tell me. 
 

He.. well. What would you do?

 

This is the end game of becoming institutionalised to your environment. That is a small environment but of course there is a larger environment of institutionalisation and people willing to take away your independence by not promoting it. 
 

 

Edited by Liberty
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Thoth001 said:

Beyond the Death Cult of “Virus” Myths and “Vaccine” Poisons

 

EROS & THANATOS - LIFE & DEATH

 

- OF MALTHUSIAN PROPORTIONS - Courting the return of the Plague

 

The term 'Of Malthusian Proportions', stems from the predictions of Thomas Malthus on Human Population.

The perpetual tendency of the race of man to increase beyond the means of subsistence is one of the general laws of animated nature, which we can have no reason to expect to change.

The immediate cause of the increase of population is the excess of the births above deaths; and the rate of increase, or the period of doubling, depends upon the proportion which the excess of the births above the deaths bears to the population.

It is an evident truth that, whatever may be the rate of increase in the means of subsistence, the increase of population must be limited by it, at least after the food has once been divided into the smallest shares that will support life. All the children born, beyond what would be required to keep up the population to this level, must necessarily perish, unless room be made for them by the deaths of grown persons.

It has appeared indeed clearly in the course of this work, that in all old states the marriages and births depend principally upon the deaths, and that there is no encouragement to early unions so powerful as a great mortality. To act consistently therefore, we should facilitate, instead of foolishly and vainly endeavouring to impede, the operations of nature in producing this mortality; and if we dread the too frequent visitation of the horrid form of famine, we should sedulously encourage the other forms of destruction, which we compel nature to use.

Instead of recommending cleanliness to the poor, we should encourage contrary habits. In our towns we should make the streets narrower, crowd more people into the houses, and court the return of the plague. In the country, we should build our villages near stagnant pools, and particularly encourage settlements in all marshy and unwholesome situations.

Above all, we should reprobate specific remedies for ravaging diseases; and those benevolent, but much mistaken men, who have thought they were doing a service to mankind by projecting schemes for the total extirpation of particular disorders.

 

Thomas Maltheus: 1766 - 1834

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Do we have but little sympathy for those lied to and subjugated, in fear for their lives and the lives of their families, angry at those who seemingly care not. 'Forgive them Father, for They know not what they do'. These where Christ's last words. I bet many of us, if us facing our death and in the final moments as breath leaves us for the last time may utter the words 'Forgive me, Father'.

 

It seems to me now that in times of such division, forcing ones beliefs or disregarding another's will benefit us naught but to further divide that for which Nations are conquered.

 

The only division is they are Rich and you are Poor. There is no bigger divide than that upon the right of freedom and money equals freedom, poverty equals slavery. Because we think of money as something everyone has the right to as long as they earn it and not something that will inherently remain in the hands off the rich, we are fooled into believing its a free and fair system. They're not rich because they have money, they have money because they're rich. And you are not poor because you don't have money, you don't have money because you're poor.

 

Upper Class, wealth, freedom.

Lower Class, poverty, slavery.

 

But education is the greatest blessing of the poor.

Edited by Prometheus
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

WDSVR.gif

 

"Me looking at empty bread shelves in the supermarket for the 3rd day in a row...."

- Morgoth

 

Technocratic Holodomor coming for the noncompliant.

 

500g bread flour, 350ml water, yeast, pinch of salt...Mix, wait, bake, eat, repeat ;)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have sympathy for those that are suffering from Stockholm syndrome. I might not have time for folly or lies, but I wouldn't cut them off.

 

Edit: It's not just about money either, they can create that crap out of thin air. It's about power and them thinking they have the right to make decisions for the world, while censoring anyone that objects to their poison and supremacy.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The media are the people that indoctrinate the minds of the populace, but if you start saying "lying press" they will call you a nazi.

 

It's constant trickery. The controlled ops want us to call these folks nazi too, then the very same media turns that shit on you to make you look foolish because they know they're not nazis.

 

The only way you fight the forked tongued people is with honesty, by calling them what they are. That's the only way they will recoil in fear.

 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Liberty said:

I had someone last night that was mobile ask me which side he should lie on or if he should sit in the chair or lie in the bed. He kept saying what would you do?  
 

Me.. How are you comfortable? What side do you want to lie on?  Do you want to be in the bed or chair?  
 

He again.  What do you think? What side should I lie on?  
 

Me…. I want you to tell me 

 

He…. You’re the boss

 

Me..  I’m not the boss. I want you to tell me. 
 

He.. well. What would you do?

 

This is the end game of becoming institutionalised to your environment. That is a small environment but of course there is a larger environment of institutionalisation and people willing to take away your independence by not promoting it. 
 

 

Youre right

Yours is just another observation of decline. I reckon it would not be too difficult to name 50 more areas in decline

Lot of these declines are engineered and very deliberate

Thats our practice, i think, to notice all this with a cool acknowlegement....we dont have to create any more suffering around what there already is

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

The media are the people that indoctrinate the minds of the populace, but if you start saying "lying press" they will call you a nazi.

 

It's constant trickery. The controlled ops want us to call these folks nazi too, then the very same media turns that shit on you to make you look foolish because they know they're not nazis.

 

The only way you fight the forked tongued people is with honesty, by calling them what they are. That's the only way they will recoil in fear.

 

 

 

I think everyone can sense whats about to happen

You wont be able to fight them with truth any more because of fines and punishment censoring etc.

Its already happening in a few countries.....you critisize the govt you in big trouble

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

I think everyone can sense whats about to happen

You wont be able to fight them with truth any more because of fines and punishment censoring etc.

Its already happening in a few countries.....you critisize the govt you in big trouble

 

Agreed. I don't want to live to see the horrors of the upcoming dystopia anyway.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

Youre right

Yours is just another observation of decline. I reckon it would not be too difficult to name 50 more areas in decline

Lot of these declines are engineered and very deliberate

Thats our practice, i think, to notice all this with a cool acknowlegement....we dont have to create any more suffering around what there already is

Service is to like. Independence is to love.  This past year and a half independence has been taken away and I can see it in the people I serve. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, SimonTV said:

image.png.3849a1dd61daf7f144d38e4b5a54f700.png

 

See what I was saying about how it is like the airport lounge for people. They love the idea of having a VIP pass that other people don't have.

 

I plan on laughing at the vaxxed who are trying to eat in the comfort of the restaurant with Bell's Palsy and a Blood-Clat!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...