Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

image.png.3849a1dd61daf7f144d38e4b5a54f700.png

 

See what I was saying about how it is like the airport lounge for people. They love the idea of having a VIP pass that other people don't have.

Funny thing is  ;  IF everyone gets jabbed then they have  No Privileges!!😂😂😂

If everyonee had a VIP pass then it isnt. VIP pass!!!!

 

 

 

 

Edited by Frankieboy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am not scared of no common cold of flu no matter how scary they make it sounds. My immune system is top notch, I can beat any cold or flu that they have going around. I am certainly not scared enough of the common cold to risk my health with a clot shot. I'd rather take my chances with any cold or flu than risk my health injecting a dangerous chemical cocktail in to my arm. 😬

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

I am not scared of no common cold of flu no matter how scary they make it sounds. My immune system is top notch, I can beat any cold or flu that they have going around. I am certainly not scared enough of the common cold to risk my health with a clot shot. I'd rather take my chances with any cold or flu than risk my health injecting a dangerous chemical cocktail in to my arm. 😬

 

One thing i learned from past experience is that every single time i got a "cold or flu" for that matter, was ALWAYS because of long term not sleeping properly not eating properly and stress in between.....every single time i had it was just after a few weeks of "behaving badly" and not respecting our bodies....

 

Haven't had a cold nor flu since 2016.

 

Eating whole lemon twice a week and oranges at least 4

or 5 times a week does help a LOT. Obviously greens etc...And being active and getting as much Sun as possible.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Simple Actions said:

 

One thing i learned from past experience is that every single time i got a "cold or flu" for that matter, was ALWAYS because of long term not sleeping properly not eating properly and stress in between.....every single time i had it was just after a few weeks of "behaving badly" and not respecting our bodies....

 

Haven't had a cold nor flu since 2016.

 

Eating whole lemon twice a week and oranges at least 4

or 5 times a week does help a LOT. Obviously greens etc...And being active and getting as much Sun as possible.

Exactly. Fevers colds flu are ways of detoxification. They are wonderful things. The evil modern medicine tries to stop this detox process thinking there is something wrong with the body. Nothing is wrong....its ok

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

Exactly. Fevers colds flu are ways of detoxification. They are wonderful things. The evil modern medicine tries to stop this detox process thinking there is something wrong with the body. Nothing is wrong....its ok

 

Exactly.

 

Such an obvious and surprisingly simple fact that most can't see for what it truly is.

Its unbelievable that the whole world is where it is because of ignorance....and the ones who actually are aware they are and choose to be selfish comfortable compliant ignorants, making life harder for us..

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Something weird happened last night. Lots of patients experienced dementia like symptoms in the early hours. It was widespread in my hospital. I’ve known of witching hours before 3am is h. But this was on another level. It wasn’t just my area as someone visited from another to see if we had something they didn’t have and commented how bad it was on theirs. When we had just been speaking on ours that everyone had gone funny! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Simple Actions said:

 

Exactly.

 

Such an obvious and surprisingly simple fact that most can't see for what it truly is.

Its unbelievable that the whole world is where it is because of ignorance....and the ones who actually are aware they are and choose to be selfish comfortable compliant ignorants, making life harder for us..

You must have heard it......forgive them father they know not w hat they do

Its very easy to believe what youre told. The masses, all of them want the easiest way of living. They are told what to do told what not to do told what to think told what to believe since the day they were born.

It becomes habitual. I d say almost impossible to shake of these habits of belief and the habit of not investigating what youve heard or read

Everyone that sees the truth complains about others not being able to. As long as theres a tv or newspaper constantly repeating the lies the masses will continue to believe lies. They cant help it

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • NO SHIRT
  • NO SHOES
  • NO VACCINE
  • NO SERVICE

 

"Forgive then Father, for they dumb as shite".

 

 

UK and Ireland among five nations most likely to survive a collapse of global civilisation, study suggests

Researchers say a worldwide breakdown could happen "within a few decades" and have identified five countries most likely to withstand future threats.

 

They said problems could spread quickly because of how connected and economically dependant countries are on one another.

 

Five countries were identified as best placed to maintain civilisation within their own borders, with New Zealand topping the list and followed by Iceland, the United Kingdom, Ireland and Australia.

 

All of them are islands or island continents which have fewer extremes in temperatures and varied amounts of rainfall due to their proximity to oceans.

 

Researchers said this makes them most likely to have relatively stable conditions in the future, despite the effects of climate change - which is expected to hit subtropics and tropics the hardest.

Edited by Prometheus
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Liberty said:

Something weird happened last night. Lots of patients experienced dementia like symptoms in the early hours. It was widespread in my hospital. I’ve known of witching hours before 3am is h. But this was on another level. It wasn’t just my area as someone visited from another to see if we had something they didn’t have and commented how bad it was on theirs. When we had just been speaking on ours that everyone had gone funny! 

Sounds like 5G. They are playing with the switches a bit. Did you feel anything yourself?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

You must have heard it......forgive them father they know not w hat they do

Its very easy to believe what youre told. The masses, all of them want the easiest way of living. They are told what to do told what not to do told what to think told what to believe since the day they were born.

It becomes habitual. I d say almost impossible to shake of these habits of belief and the habit of not investigating what youve heard or read

Everyone that sees the truth complains about others not being able to. As long as theres a tv or newspaper constantly repeating the lies the masses will continue to believe lies. They cant help it

 

After witnessing people losing their independence. I was thinking about service. NHS Police fire. Hospitality  Etc. It’s all a service. Service and enjoyment of it makes us lose our independence.   I enjoy going for meals not just because of the meal and service but a change of environment and no washing up.  But I’m really starting to look at those who do not want their independence and the services on offer that make us lose ours. And not wanting them. 
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Prometheus said:
  • NO SHIRT
  • NO SHOES
  • NO VACCINE
  • NO SERVICE

 

"Forgive then Father, for they dumb as shite".

Right. You walk into a lunatic asylum they all acting weird speaking jibberish. Some of them spit. How can you be 100% angry? You know they cant help it. Theres something inside you that can take shit from others that cant help it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...