Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

8 hours ago, Human10 said:

Did they take it to the court? I'm sure it's unlawful. 

I have come to a conclusion that....with all the information available to figure out including TEMPLATE letters!! .....and they still get coerced into it, it is their fault for not using their brain. It just not their time. They must remain in the jail.

Let them walk into the slaughter house and you make sure you get out safe. That's all it boils down to. If you don't understand this now, you might in six months time.

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

Has one ever seen anything more nauseating?

I note no gloves either, again.

The comments on the resistance21 thread are delicious :)

Positioned her to look like a Halo around her, Oh she really is a Angel 😇

5 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

It all goes back to this idea that we don't get natural immunity and only find immunity through vaccines. How they managed to pull that lie off? 

Bill gates and his de-pop plan,the evil shit.

1 hour ago, Captainlove said:

Im a chelsea football fan and im sad the club has bought in vaccine passports or PCR tests to watch a home game. guess i will not go to a match again. And the forum im on are mostly all pro passports. Oh dear now im sad.

Football has changed for the worse I can remember the 70s and 80s when football was enjoyable it's been going downhill since the 90s but this is the final nail in the coffin. Watch lower league clubs or Junior clubs .

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Fluke said:

I saw this the other day. It has no reference or author but wondered how much value something of this would have in employment if you chose to go down the legal route.

E7Fkqz2WQAg63bj.png

A link to the template letter if anyone finds it? LOL

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BruiseL said:

So the moment I've been waiting for came today. Manager of the care home said she'd had a memo from head office to make sure anyone who refuses the jab knows they can't work in healthcare after Nov 11th. She asked me and I said no and that after 11th of Nov I wouldn't be working in healthcare then. I told her that it was against my beliefs and asked for any further correspondence to be put in writing stating the consequences of refusing so I could pass it onto my Union (I did say to her though that I didn't think that would help but I have to try and fight it). She's against forced jabs herself and asked if I could be exempt, I'm not. So let the games begin. 

Whos gonna be finger pointed when the residents start getting ill?

Better to be out of the way so the only ones they can blame are the vaxxed

i remember a phrase called 'constructive unfair dismissal' #

If your employer has done something that seriously breaches your contract, you might be able to resign and make a claim to an employment tribunal. This is called constructive dismissal.

To be successful you'll need to prove your employer seriously breached your contract and that you resigned in response to it.

granted its the .gov who is responsible but same principle

18 minutes ago, Greenhulk50 said:

It's the same in Scotland , Vaccine buses at Celtic, Rangers stadiums and Hampden park .

26067966af5b7c2f28f30df89e4ace29.jpg

Get on board with the Double Jabbers!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

It all goes back to this idea that we don't get natural immunity and only find immunity through vaccines. How they managed to pull that lie off? 

But, "vaccines are mankinds greatest invention, ever" 😂

I've heard so many imbeciles say that shit 🤦‍♂️

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, zArk said:

QUESTION:

does '33' resonant with the social unconscious and individual psyche ?

or

is it a simple message to Masons to 'await' or 'act' ?

my ego likes the idea that the media/masons are having the 'craic' with me , just a little nod and wink to the knowledgable but realistically its for others

^ Both.

12 hours ago, Mr H said:

Remember when they said the vaccines were 90-95% effective? What happened to that narrative?😂

Obviously they can't have it both ways....

They can. They were hoping nobody would notice it by now. But obviously did. 😂

Edited by elongated1

58 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:
hour ago, Prometheus said:

the masks don't work, they just make you worse but I know I'll see your face again.

Did I say that? Man, I talk some poetic shit...

Bone Thugs Baby, Warren G Regulating... Old schoolin it B...

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

When does the one great saviour appear ?

If such a figure appeared again, the world would probably turn on him and persecute him for calling out the evil doers.

You know what Plato said about those that tell the truth being hated.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 2