Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

19 minutes ago, banjo dog said:

"We may as well have done the course from home". As I posted a few days ago we are now starting to see what the future of education is going to be. No more schools, no more colleges, no more universities. All education will be done at home on line. Eventually taught by A.I robots which will look so life like kids and parents will not know the teachers are not real people. STAY HOME, CONTROL THE VIRUS, SAVE LIVES.

This makes for sad reading, but to me it only adds to what I said a couple of days ago. However much we distrust people like BoJo and Sturgeon (and leaders worldwide), they must have a modicum of intelligence/compassion to have reached the pinnacle of politics in their countries, so if you accept that, there can only be one reason why they are behaving as they are, in the face of what is now insurmountable evidence. They have guns to their heads. Either destroy your economies and social structure from within, which saves some lives, or we'll do it for you in a way that would make Spanish flu look like a blip. At least this way BoJo, Sturgeon etc have some warped sense of 'doing the right thing' and are able to come across as so, knowing what the alternative is.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Coldrum said:

@ GR 

The Zionist owned shit sheets will be going full spin now ...as planned , plod trying to insight a riot , 

Just reading the sheeps comments and reactions makes me want to stick my head in an oven , complete madness

Don't despair 🙂

Read the great comments on this Guardian (of all places) video.

i.e.

"The headlines to this should read “police ignite violence at a peaceful protest” we watched this live, there are hundreds of versions from peoples mobile phones being uploaded we saw the truth you can’t keep hiding it anymore"

Edited by Golden Retriever

3 minutes ago, Shy Talk said:

This makes for sad reading, but to me it only adds to what I said a couple of days ago. However much we distrust people like BoJo and Sturgeon (and leaders worldwide), they must have a modicum of intelligence/compassion to have reached the pinnacle of politics in their countries, so if you accept that, there can only be one reason why they are behaving as they are, in the face of what is now insurmountable evidence. They have guns to their heads. Either destroy your economies and social structure from within, which saves some lives, or we'll do it for you in a way that would make Spanish flu look like a blip. At least this way BoJo, Sturgeon etc have some warped sense of 'doing the right thing' and are able to come across as so, knowing what the alternative is.

I don't actually feel Nicola Sturgeon has any gun to her head. I think she is either, thick enough that she actually believes there really is a virus or is totally getting off on a power trip. Actually, it's probably both.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Shy Talk said:

She's corrupt. Don't vote for organised crimes against humanity.

th?id=OIP.CdMVQPsLsesQLwecMvhtNwHaFj%26p

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Don't despair 🙂

Read the comments on this Guardian (of all places) video.

@ GR thanks 

Wrong choice of words on my behalf ,i only have an electric oven and cant afford to waste electric ... Out of reactions so cheers 

I noticed many years ago how M.S.M will always report how many of our brave boys and girls in blue get injured while policing protests. Watched the ruptly stream and saw a few protesters with head injuries. Nothing will be reported about this or the 70 year old woman being punched in the stomach by that psyco copper. Peaceful protesters do not attack each other they do not damage property. Things only turn violent when plod wades in. This is nothing to do with serving and protecting the public and property. It is nothing more than trying to silence people who have a different opinion to the one pedalled by the state controlled media.

The U.K, a free and democratic country? Don't make me laugh. America, free and democratic. Don't make me laugh. Australia, free and democratic. Don't make me laugh. Ditto about France, Germany, Spain, etc. Really starting to understand why I have only very rarely voted in elections. I have only voted for U.K.I.P because I did not agree with the E.U. Have realised the last 8 months how much our media is controlled. The last few weeks I have come round fully to the realisation this virus hoax is being orchestrated by very dark and sinister forces. Was prepared to give Boris and co the benefit of the doubt that they had at some point realised they had made a massive balls up and could have manipulated the figures to make it look like the virus had run its coarse and disappeared. The same applies to many, many world Governments who are being manipulated from the shadows. What they don't realise is that their masters who are pulling their strings will not hesitate to throw them under the bus if and when the time comes. That includes you Bill Gates.

A thought occurred to me today while watching the stream from Trafalgar square. This virus hoax is a unique event in human history. While we are all unique in our own way. David Icke has a different uniqueness. (Sorry can't think of any other way to put it). I am thinking of the American author who was on desert island discs a few years ago. When she was asked what book of her choice would she want she replied "Human race get off your knees, by David Icke". Apparently you could have heard a pin drop in the studio. She was the one who said she doubted any one else could have done what David has done. We have a unique event occurring at the same time he is alive. It started just as he thought he was about to finish another book. Many would say it's all just a coincidence. Is there such a thing as a coincidence? How many coincidences does there have to be before a line is crossed exceeding the laws of possibility. The U.K having its first winter election for 125 years. Northern constituencies voting tory for the first time ever. The first country to leave the E.U. I am sure there are many many more that I cant think of at the moment and have made this post a lot longer that I originally intended. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

There is no negotiating with psychopaths.

When you are prevented from providing for your self and dependants - THAT is violence.

All coercion in any form is a poorly disguised message telling you that your life is worthless!

All restriction is an attack on freedom.

The state will not convict itself in a court of law.

There is no consitution unless we create it.

We live in zombieland or is it idiocracy - I cant tell the difference.

Edited by zarkov
  • Like 3

This nonsense in the Sunday Times in an article encouraging us to 'spit' for Matt Hancock (New shitty test)

This is a pictorial representation of the UK population as at 25th September 2020.printed apparently with no irony as a reason for our current restrictions . Btw I'm an orange dot being under house arrest for returning from Spain . I'm obviously FULLY complying.

059464bc3ec9cd671bd1589d96e1bf50.jpg

Edited by kj35
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Seeker said:

Spanish flu was not contagious! 

Important video , just 2 mins long , from a Doctor ..

It may well be there is (effectivly ) no contagious diseases ...NONE ... the whole myth of contagion could be a lie , without this lie , there's no justification for vaccines ...

We have natural defenses .... Masks are necessary during surgery when the body is cut open blood is exposed and viruses  can get into the body that way , by passing natural defenses..

Evidence indicates the black death was not infectious but carried on fleas , which again bypass many of the bodies defenses , biting into the blood stream  ...

So the covid vaccine will be the big killer along with mold , viruses and bacteria which grows in masks ....

Cloth masks are not recommended as they retain moisture and can be a breeding ground for bacteria and viruses due to its warm environment caused by the ..
  • Like 1