Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

From vaccine envy to COVID “survivor’s guilt”

Many of these mainstream media propaganda campaigns are in the “must see it to believe it” category. We covered “vaccine envy” back in April. This reverse-psychology operation trains un-vaxxed Fauci fanatics to say they are jealous of others who have already received their experimental injections. But this new propaganda campaign is even creepier, and explains a lot.

CNN wrote about “survivor’s guilt” on June 23. People apparently are guilty for being alive because the Centers for Disease Control manipulates statistics and says 600,000-plus Americans have died from COVID-19. They go to “support groups” with others who suffer from “survivor’s guilt.” These people essentially believe they should be dead because so many others have allegedly died from COVID-19. The quotes from the three women interviewed in the story read like someone else wrote it for them.

Lauren Nichols said she was “robbing someone else of their ability to get care” because she got treatment for COVID and lived. “Why am I even alive,” she said. A woman named Kelly said she is suicidal because she recovered from COVID while others died. Perhaps all of these COVID zealots subconsciously want to die, which is why they volunteer for experimental injections.

Read the whole story here if you can stomach it.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/06/23/health/long-covid-survivors-guilt-wellness/index.html

https://thecovidblog.com/2021/06/28/7-stories-in-june-mainstream-media-buried-and-big-tech-censored/

2 minutes ago, Saved said:

I've felt for some time that Johnson won't be there at the next major shift towards full blown fascism. Perhaps there will be fake consternation over passports, threats of a rebellion etc but it will be passed just like everything else. Close, but passed.

Or maybe he will just about oversee this next stage but then pass the baton to whoever shall bring in mandatory jabs.

Herr Gove is suitably ugly enough to be the next puppet to arrive centre stage.

Michael Gove? Possibly.

Gove has described himself as "a proud Zionist"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Gove#Israel_and_Jewish_people

2 hours ago, webtrekker said:

Hear, hear!

Can anyone point me in the direction of forums that actually have members interested in stopping this apparent genocide rather than just chin-wagging over herbal remedies and mysticism?

Sorry if that offends anyone, but  time is now very short and I fear we are wasting a lot of it in here waiting for others to save us.

You'll be hard pushed to find anywhere online where people openly talk about stopping the genocide and measures that could be taken,you'd be foolish to expect to find such discussions and if you do by chance find one assume immediatly it's a honeypot trap to get you to incriminate yourself

Be very VERY wary of anything that does suggest it,for exmple last year there was a facebook campaign to shut the m6 just before the day in question everything about the group vanished along with half the regular posters so be warned every avenue you can think of is and will continue to be monitored by alphabet agencies

Best bet is to find like minded people in person

5 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Where all these patriot SAS heroes, those that have seen a lot of blood, your average meathead loves to read about coz theyre hard init.

Are they just there for Queeny like the dog being walked above.
Am I that naive to how the evil operates?

Snake oil people, bombard us with movies about gangster revenge like Guy Richies "RocknRolla", well all his movies are about revenge.

Seems there are no real RocknRolla, cept Ian Brown & Van Morrison rest are owned goods.

I hate this fake shithole.

I don't see the average ZOGbot doing anything, and the ones that do wake up usually end up with PTSD after they find out they have been doing dirty work for people that hate them, instead of fighting for the very people they're supposed to protect.

Melbourne 2.0

Quelle surprise!

NSW government to extend Greater Sydney COVID-19 lockdown by another four weeks

NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian will announce a four-week extension of Greater Sydney's lockdown in light of the state's COVID-19 crisis.

Key points:

• Restrictions were due to be lifted this Friday but COVID-19 cases have not yet trended downwards
  • A "singles bubble" is being considered by the NSW government
  • The Premier said earlier today she recognised the lockdown had been "difficult and frustrating"

The announcement is expected at her daily coronavirus briefing on Wednesday morning.

What began as a two-week lockdown at the end of last month for the over 5 million people living in Greater Sydney will now stretch until at least August 28.

Restrictions were due to be lifted on July 31 but it became clear last week when the state's number of COVID-19 daily case numbers continued to grow that the Delta outbreak was not yet under control.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-07-27/nsw-premier-to-announce-greater-sydney-lockdown-extension/100328276

12 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Maybe we do to tackle it. The average person has no understanding of how subversive people lurking in the shadows operate, and that's half the problem, at least in my opinion.

I admit that understanding their endgame is the key though as David often says, then it's easier to spot things leading up to it.

You are correct, not everyone can see it....that is the main problem that acts just like a ''stuck brake caliper'' preventing one from getting on with it.

Looking into the past and comparing it, it is very likely the advantage the ''Elites'' have on most of us is the ones not awake enough. The ''Elites'' always count on that......They know how long it takes for a build up of resistance to reach enough numbers and by the time ''enough numbers'' are reached, They already have everyone by the balls.

4 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Michael Gove? Possibly.

Gove has described himself as "a proud Zionist"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Gove#Israel_and_Jewish_people

Expect the spineless albino jellyfish to be gone by xmas,he has done as commanded and will be removed to a place of safety a la billy goats the blind man of barnard castle,handcock etc etc,theres an awful lot of politicians and ceo's suddenly either standing down from their post or being removed for some cooked up reason

I think the jabbing of kids is going to generate some flak so they'll need a stool pigeon to take the brunt then be moved into forgotten territory

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

You'll be hard pushed to find anywhere online where people openly talk about stopping the genocide and measures that could be taken,you'd be foolish to expect to find such discussions and if you do by chance find one assume immediatly it's a honeypot trap to get you to incriminate yourself

and that is the whole point.

Why anyone would consider discussion on an open forum regarding such a subject, to be anything but stupid, I do not know .... unless it is to 'trap' individuals.

And anyone who would ask for such .... would never be invited to private interaction.

Lets play chess .... you keep all your thoughts to yourself but I will write all mine down for you and hand my plan to you!

Think I would definitely lose doing such a thing.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

21 minutes ago, ink said:

and that is the whole point.

Why anyone would consider discussion on an open forum regarding such a subject, to be anything but stupid, I do not know .... unless it is to 'trap' individuals.

And anyone who would ask for such .... would never be invited to private interaction.

Lets play chess .... you keep all your thoughts to yourself but I will write all mine down for you and hand my plan to you!

Think I would definitely lose doing such a thing.

Yeah, fair enough. You've just confirmed to me you're all a bunch of wimpy keyboard warriors. It's going to take people with real bottle to fight for freedom and I've yet to find any.

We're well and truly fucked! 

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, factJack said:

🤣 They're getting desperate now

Their new favourite covid vaccine term is

"Vaccine breakthrough cases"

I was listening to some moron journalist talking to some bumbling wank of a health bureaucrat on the radio a few hours ago, who was trying to answer the question, "but isn't the vaccine supposed to to prevent covid?"

Listening to the following explanation of "Vaccine breakthrough cases" has to be one of the funniest fucking pieces of Monty Python level shit I've ever heard. I almost pissed myself laughing.

The confused clown of a journalist talking to some retarded health dipshit was just next level stuff I swear.

I've said it before. People need to stop buying into "the system". You can't complain about

the MSM if you subscribe to their channels!

Also buy from independent small/medium businesses if you possibly can instead of Amazon etc.

Edited by Golden Retriever

C-19 Astra Vaxx: Product Info Highlights

“This product contains genetically modified organisms (GMOs).” [p. 1]

”... has provisional approval... The decision has been made on the basis of short term efficacy and safety data. [p. 1]

“Hypersensitivity reactions including anaphylaxis and angioedema have occurred following administration of COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca.” [p. 3]

“A very rare and serious combination of thrombosis and thrombocytopenia including thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS), in some cases accompanied by bleeding, has been observed following vaccination with COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca during post-marketing use. This includes cases presenting as venous thrombosis, including unusual sites such as cerebral venous sinus thrombosis, splanchnic vein thrombosis, as well as arterial thrombosis, concomitant with thrombocytopenia. The majority of the events occurred within the first 21 days following vaccination but have also been reported after this period. Some events had a fatal outcome.” [p. 3]

“Very rare cases of capillary leak syndrome (CLS) have been reported in the first days after vaccination with COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca. A history of CLS was apparent in some of these cases. Fatal outcome has been reported. CLS is a rare disorder characterised by acute episodes of oedema mainly affecting the limbs, hypotension, haemoconcentration and hypoalbuminaemia. Patients with an acute episode of CLS following vaccination require prompt recognition and treatment. Intensive support therapy is usually warranted.” [p. 4]

“The immunogenicity, efficacy and safety of COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca has not been assessed in immunocompromised individuals, including those receiving immunosuppressive therapy.” [p. 4]

“The duration of protection has not yet been established. Studies are ongoing.” [p. 5]

“There are currently limited data available for the efficacy and safety in individuals over 65 years of age.” [p. 5]

“There are currently limited data available for the efficacy and safety in individuals with significant co-morbidities.” [p. 5]

“The safety, immunogenicity and efficacy of co-administration of COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca with other vaccines have not been evaluated.” [p. 5]

“It is unknown whether COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca may impact fertility. No data are available.” [p. 5]

“There are a limited amount of data from the use of COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca in pregnant women, or women who became pregnant after receiving the vaccine. The data are insufficient to inform on vaccine-associated risk. Animal reproductive toxicity studies have not been completed. As a precautionary measure, vaccination with COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca is not recommended during pregnancy.” [p. 5]

“There are no or limited data from the use of COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca in lactating women. A risk to breastfed newborns/infants cannot be excluded.” [p. 6]

Source:

Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) COVID-19 vaccine: AstraZeneca ChAdOx1-S | Product Information PDF http://www.ebs.tga.gov.au/ebs/picmi/picmirepository.nsf/pdf?OpenAgent&id=CP-2021-PI-01194-1

11 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

Yeah, fair enough. You've just confirmed to me you're all a bunch of wimpy keyboard warriors. It's going to take people with real bottle to fight for freedom and I've yet to find any.

We're well and truly fucked! 

Check out Telegram. This forum is not great for taking action but rather just whinging.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, truth_seeker90 said:

Check out Telegram. This forum is not great for taking action but rather just whinging.

Thank you for that.

All I asked was for some information and immediately got shot down. At least I've now found 2 or 3 of the forum moles and will avoid their posts in future.

56 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

From vaccine envy to COVID “survivor’s guilt”

Many of these mainstream media propaganda campaigns are in the “must see it to believe it” category. We covered “vaccine envy” back in April. This reverse-psychology operation trains un-vaxxed Fauci fanatics to say they are jealous of others who have already received their experimental injections. But this new propaganda campaign is even creepier, and explains a lot.

CNN wrote about “survivor’s guilt” on June 23. People apparently are guilty for being alive because the Centers for Disease Control manipulates statistics and says 600,000-plus Americans have died from COVID-19. They go to “support groups” with others who suffer from “survivor’s guilt.” These people essentially believe they should be dead because so many others have allegedly died from COVID-19. The quotes from the three women interviewed in the story read like someone else wrote it for them.

Lauren Nichols said she was “robbing someone else of their ability to get care” because she got treatment for COVID and lived. “Why am I even alive,” she said. A woman named Kelly said she is suicidal because she recovered from COVID while others died. Perhaps all of these COVID zealots subconsciously want to die, which is why they volunteer for experimental injections.

Read the whole story here if you can stomach it.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/06/23/health/long-covid-survivors-guilt-wellness/index.html

https://thecovidblog.com/2021/06/28/7-stories-in-june-mainstream-media-buried-and-big-tech-censored/

Isn't it linked to the other story that covid causes brain damage? 😒