Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

"Disinfecting Tunnels" Are Headed To Supermarkets In Post-COVID World

"Customers enter it with their cart and then the product is sprayed on it," Pierre Nicoletti, the manager of Alineair, the French-based company handling the design and production of the tunnels, told La Voix du Nord

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/disinfecting-tunnels-are-headed-supermarkets-post-covid-world

More absurdity from the bullshit profiteers

• Like 1

On 5/18/2020 at 9:33 PM, Velma said:

Standing in obedience on red dots and blue lines, playing inside white boxes outlined on the floor. Is this school or FEMA camp?

Lining them up for a lifetime of ritual buggery, both metaphorical and literal. 

On 5/18/2020 at 10:06 PM, MrA said:

I worked with an Iranian guy recently  He likes it in north america. He was telling the younger guys not to take their freedoms for granted because they havent ever been outside their own nation and they really have no idea what its like in some places compared to the very relaxed world they know.

Donald Trump is fighting hard for all of them.

On 5/19/2020 at 12:12 AM, Messenger said:

Which reminds me, why isn't Kissinger having charges brought up against him for war crimes? How is it that these war criminals never face justice? Because the US judicial system is a fraud. Or Zbignew Bzrzinski whatever his name is....

mika-and-father-MSM-sucks.jpg

Cameron Diaz has to be one of this dude's love brood.

On 5/19/2020 at 5:59 AM, motleyhoo said:

Don't remember the author, but everyone should be required to read "The Family".  It's a book showing how the Rockefellers control so much of what's going on through the CFR.  They're actually the gatekeepers of the CFR. No one gets in unless the Rockefellers invite them in, and once in, if they don't tote the rope and get with the program they know they will have their careers destroyed.   There's lots of greed-mongering jackasses that want to get into the CFR, because once in there the connections you get guarantee you a future fortune and a fast track up the social ladder. It's thru the CFR that the Rockefellers control the health/medical industry, energy, agriculture, food, pharmaceuticals, and about 10 other major industries. They make sure a couple of CFR members get to the top of these industries, and since they control the CFR and its agenda, they then control those industries.

How true and greed is very bad.

Edited by numnuts

Guest A-chan
3 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Sorry about that - I had prepared a post with a video clip of the Madagascan President, Andre Rajoelina presenting information re a herbal tonic medicine that he says has been used very successfully as a preventative and cure for Covid. But whatever I do with the clip, I'm just getting blocked, and can't seem to get round it this time.

Also, I included a link to an article from a few days ago claiming the WHO (who are feigning concerns over this medication) tried to bribe him with $20 million to poison the medicine. Plus, a link to another article, denying the bribe claim, for balance.

No amount of buggering about will let me post them, so I give in! Tried adding & removing links & quotes - no joy.

Rajoelina thinks the cure is being blocked because it doesn't originate from a European country (I think it was in Nigeria) but I think it's just because they don't want a cure (for this flu) which is why Trump's getting so much flack ove rthe Hydrochloroquine.

There is no "cure". All (pharmaceutical) "medicines" or drugs have negative effects and add to the toxic load in the body.

Hydroxychloroquine is an antimalarial drug which does have negative effectives. Remdesivir, another antimalarial, has effects that include anaemia. This drug was given to some "COVID-19" patients and they had severe reactions, including death.

Illness, whether it be "influenza" or otherwise, results from toxic exposure; both acute and chronic. EMF also negatively effect cells which also cause illness, such as leukaemia.

Detoxification is the only true "cure". People who appear to recover or do improve, do so inspite of the toxic drugs, not because of them.

On 5/17/2020 at 3:38 AM, Yasmina said:

Hi guys. 

It was me in the article, they arrested me for literally nothing. I went to the park with my mum, and got separated somehow as there were a lot of people and police. 

Police singled me out, came over and said I have to leave and go home to which I responded why??? I have the right to be in there just like everyone else in the park. The officer didn't like that, said if I didn't leave I would be fined. I started to walk away and still demanding why, and that I can't leave without my mum and need to locate her first, he then said I would be fined and 10 seconds later had cuffs on my wrists. He used excessive force and purposely hurt me. I have all bruises on my arms and was unlawfully arrested. They said I was arrested for 'breaching direction' LOL. They kept me in a cell for almost 8 hours and said I would be interviewed which never happened. They then released me 'under investigation'. ? I have pics of the bruising on my wrists and arms but it won't let me upload them for some reason, gives me an error - 200. Whatever that means. 

Anyway, I will be taking this further and making a complaint to the police station due to the bruising they have left me with and unlawful arrest, as well as seeking legal advice in regards to defamation with my picture used on various media websites. 

@name change

18 hours ago, Velma said:

There has been just over two thousand alleged “nasty cold” fatalities in Scotland, hardly a pandemic in a population of around five million people and I can confirm that I don't know any of them. Neither have I seen any local burials, unless there are mass cremations taking place by video-link at Daldowie crematorium in Glasgow, but the funeral director in my village who serves the surrounding district is as quiet as the grave, his business must be dying a death, as his undertakings rapidly decline. Yet, Scotland is the last country to release the crippling lockdown and has the most compliant citizens, only too eager to inform the 'thought police' on dissenting neighbours. It does not bode well for the “brave” Scots and William Wallace would be turning in his grave, if he had one.

This was reported a few weeks ago in the Italian press about the northern city of Moderna and I have seen similar reports in other areas.

L’età media dei morti è 81 anni - Sono 5,5 ogni 10mila abitanti

The average age of the dead is 81 years old - There are 5.5 [deaths] for every 10,000 inhabitants

https://www.ilrestodelcarlino.it/modena/cronaca/l-età-media-dei-morti-è-81-anni-sono-5-5-ogni-10mila-abitanti-1.5133713

Guest A-chan
1 minute ago, ink said:

bump up past the bullshit

Is this a troll post? Has your account been compromised?

You've made many posts simultaneously with the same text...

Just now, A-chan said:

Is this a troll post? Has your account been compromised?

You've made many posts simultaneously with the same text...

No currently three members are actively hiding other posts by using the 4 word game to 'knock' any information down and out of sight.

On 5/19/2020 at 10:09 AM, Velma said:

Meanwhile, as the nation is facing recession, his mother,, Mrs. Windsor has instructed a team of builders to resume work on the £369 million refurbishment of Buckingham Palace now that the Government has eased lockdown measures. Glad to know the Aristocracy are still "winning" while the unemployed "pick for victory."

You can just guarantee that no masonic fraud has ever gone on there. :classic_rolleyes:

On 5/19/2020 at 10:40 AM, MRSA said:

In one of his posts Dr Kendrick says - All of a sudden, in early April, the elderly patients I was looking after started to die. One day, there were no cases, then, 24-hours later, we had many. The deaths were strange, quick.

I am of the opinion that a new man-made virus might be out there somewhere. I am not claiming to be 100% sure though.

On 5/19/2020 at 10:41 AM, Tinfoil Hat said:

I take it Charlie will be rolling his sleeves up & getting his wellies on then? No? 

Little Greta is currently transporting Harry and Megan back to the U.K., on a pedalo, as they were both desperate to help out with some crop picking. And what about 'Chip Shop Kate'? She loves a bit of solid graft too I have often heard. :classic_laugh:

On 5/19/2020 at 10:48 AM, MRSA said:

So what is the general consensus on here, is the carnivorous induced coronavirus a conoravirus or a bit of both?

When folks debate this, then I think that the most important thing is to acknowledge that this is still one big fraud either way. Plus, if it is real, then it is surely man-made. As I already said, I think that a real virus might be out there. However, if I am right, then like fook do I believe it has killed nigh on 40,000 people here in the U.K.. Maybe it hasn't even arrived in the U.K..

On 5/19/2020 at 12:28 PM, Noctua said:

It's absolutely shocking what they are doing to children with this bubble mentality. I am surprised that more parents of young children and cold psychologists are not voicing their opinions more.

Maybe they are and the mass media isn't giving them any airtime? Then, they might not feel too confident about using social media and flying solo instead. :classic_sad:

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Bizarre EU Funded Comic Book Predicted Pandemic, With Globalists As Saviours

https://summit.news/2020/05/15/bizarre-eu-funded-comic-book-predicted-pandemic-with-globalists-as-saviours/

That's similar to a strip cartoon published at the weekend over a number of weeks in one of the main tabloids, maybe 13ish years ago. I can't remember which paper it was in, but I rung them asking what the idea was, and the woman I spoke to didn't know anything about it and sounded upset about it. There was a long thread about it on the old DIF forum.

It's bugging me because in recent months I've tried to recall some of the details, and searched but can find nothing.

Size of Light, or someone else around at the time - if you remember it, let me know, would you?

I think included a war, with Big Ben getting blown up.

Edited by Tinfoil Hat
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Bizarre EU Funded Comic Book Predicted Pandemic, With Globalists As Saviours

https://summit.news/2020/05/15/bizarre-eu-funded-comic-book-predicted-pandemic-with-globalists-as-saviours/

These handful 'globalists' pretending to rule a planet of which they got half the world leaders and the whole population against them…

You won't burn the whole house to kill a fly… unless the fly is really untouchable and gets badly annoying… :classic_laugh:

It's no 'globalism' they want but domination : the whole planet for themselves…

3 hours ago, awake said:

"Disinfecting Tunnels" Are Headed To Supermarkets In Post-COVID World

"Customers enter it with their cart and then the product is sprayed on it," Pierre Nicoletti, the manager of Alineair, the French-based company handling the design and production of the tunnels, told La Voix du Nord

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/disinfecting-tunnels-are-headed-supermarkets-post-covid-world

More absurdity from the bullshit profiteers

Was gonna sell such 'gate' but I knew you guys would say so, so I didn't. :classic_biggrin:

Basically, it's made of electrolyzed salt water so the mist contains no chemical in it.

It disinfect 99% of bacteria, virus etc.

Just now, chud said:

It's no 'globalism' they want but domination : the whole planet for themselves…

Regardless of what you want to call it, yes I believe they want to get rid of most people while leaving about 100 million obedient serfs. Whether they keep boiling the frogs slowly or go for the hard kill I'm not sure though.

So today, I was speaking to this neighbour of mine. I heard that his friend died from/with Covid.

I told him that they are killing people by giving them the wrong treatment e.g. ventilator instead of draining the fluid from the lungs.

He said..... the friend who died was given a ventilator but the 2nd friend who also went in hospital didn't receive a ventilator and survived.

LESSON: Not knowing a fact could cost your family, friends and your life.

Then I went on to say about vaccination. I told him that the vaccine will contain nano microchips to track everyone.

He then said, that's not a bad thing. :classic_rolleyes: Criminals should be tracked.

I then said, I'm not a criminal.....

So this is the average, non-educated masses' response.

I dunno...... *sigh*

Edited by chocomel
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, The Illuminator said:

Ink, sorry I dont understand mate. What's going on?

It's one of several common forum tactics to suppress information and discussion  on particular topics.

Part of the answer is careful choice of titles for subforums, having a general forum in which to place most of these recurrent threads and a special subforum for the mods to use as a "padded cell". :classic_smile:

Edited by serpentine
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Regardless of what you want to call it, yes I believe they want to get rid of most people while leaving about 100 million obedient serfs. Whether they keep boiling the frogs slowly or go for the hard kill I'm not sure though.

From what I have seen of the situation in Italy with up to 90% or more wearing masks even in empty streets, the general population is in deep fear and believes the BS-19 story.  Many people don't even want to say ciao, even when they are well outside 2 metre danger zone, for fear of catching the deadly lergy it seems.  There are very strict rules about going into shops and bars etc. you have to put on the disposable gloves, provided at the entrance, wear a mask and keep to social distance rules. The economy has been demolished, some people have carried on the lockdown, even after doing 10 weeks of confinement, by remaining at home and scared to even sit in their private gardens.  I was thinking if the elite can get away with doing this, then I worry they can do what ever they like including as you describe the hard kill without much complaint from the inmates.

• Like 2

Guest A-chan
2 hours ago, ink said:

No currently three members are actively hiding other posts by using the 4 word game to 'knock' any information down and out of sight.

I see what you mean. It is a troll thread, but why?