Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

15 hours ago, Mr H said:

Not saying it's not true, but then I wonder what they're agenda actually is? Cos if it's depopulation then their plan sucks!

Not saying this is true either but there are theories.

Its all about energy harvesting apparently. The current evil rulers didnt create this realm we riside in, they simply repurposed its use. We live in an endless cycle of BS whereby civilisations rise and fall, while evil still prospers.

All modern history is a lie. Its all manipulated. When i say lie, i dont necessarily mean that it didnt happen. Just that it didnt happen the way we are told. Our history has been stolen from us. 

All in my humble of course.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, The Illuminator said:

Not saying this is true either but there are theories.

Its all about energy harvesting apparently. The current evil rulers didnt create this realm we riside in, they simply repurposed its use. We live in an endless cycle of BS whereby civilisations rise and fall, while evil still prospers.

All modern history is a lie. Its all manipulated. When i say lie, i dont necessarily mean that it didnt happen. Just that it didnt happen the way we are told. Our history has been stolen from us. 

All in my humble of course.

“A lie that is half-truth is the darkest of all lies.”

― Alfred Tennyson

The parasites will feed us 99% truth if it means they can spread 1% lies that lead to our demise.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jikwan said:

A hospital physician from Grandview Medical Center in Birmingham, Alabama recently penned a heart-wrenching story on social media about young, healthy patients dying from covid, begging her for vaccines. The alleged doctor, Brytney Cobia, says she holds their hand and tells them, “I’m sorry, but it’s too late” – before intubating them into a coma. Her Facebook post has gone viral, and her story has been shared over 686,000 times through a site called Al.com.

Doctor pushes manipulative story to mock unvaccinated people and guilt the public into vaccinating

A closer inspection of the Grandview Medical Center in Birmingham tells a much different story. Brytney Cobia completely fabricated her story, and her name doesn’t even appear in the hospital’s directory. In fact, the hospital has not admitted a single pediatric patient for covid-19 since their data was made available, a year ago. And the average number of adult covid-19 patients from week-to-week ranges between 4 and 8 in a hospital with 449 hospital beds and 91 ICU beds. These beds are usually 70 – 90 percent full – not with covid patients, but with patients struggling from other, more serious health issues (many of which are related to the vaccines).

According to Grandview’s most recent data submitted for the week ending on July 9, 2021, the hospital bed capacity is 358.9 of 427.0 beds used (or 84.1% full). The ICU capacity is 83.9 of 91 beds used (or 92.2% full). The current capacity data for adult inpatient beds and ICU beds is about average for this hospital. More importantly, there have only been six hospital admissions for covid-19 during this 7-day period, and all of these admissions are for adult patients who can recover with the right treatment protocol. Moreover, neither Dr. Cobia nor the hospital has admitted a single healthy pediatric patient, according to publicly available information. The seven-day average for hospitalized covid-19 patients is a mere 7.4, and NONE of these are pediatric patients. Dr. Cobia appears to be lying to manipulate the public into thinking the vaccine is the only way to prevent death. She seems to be pushing out dangerous propaganda to coerce and “guilt” parents into vaccinating their children. A John Hopkins’s study finds that there have been zero covid deaths among healthy children across the nation, so there is zero justification to vaccinate kids.

Even more telling, there were 856 people who went to the hospital suspecting they have covid-19 during the last seven-day reporting cycle. A total of 285 of this cohort tested positive for covid-19, but according to the hospital’s data, only 6 of the people were actually admitted as patients. Some of these patients have even been fully vaccinated. This indicates that medical professionals like Dr. Cobia have inundated people with so much fear and propaganda, that people feel compelled to seek the ER when they feel unwell. However, most of these people (roughly 66 percent) don’t even have covid and are sent home to get well. Of the remaining 33 percent who test positive for covid-19 out of this cohort, only 2 percent (6 patients out of 285) need medical care. This medical care is needed because these patients are already suffering from underlying medical conditions (and vaccine damage) that make them more susceptible to complications from (any) infection.

(Related: Government conducting clinical trials to learn how best to manipulate Americans to take covid-19 shots.)

According to the hospital’s data, there were NO young healthy covid patients “begging” for a vaccine

Read the whole article....

[link to www.naturalnews.com (secure)]

I saw a woman claim something very similar if not exactly the same in the comment section on a YouTube video. 

I can't remember but it might actually have been the same person. 

I called her a liar and she stopped replying. 

It just seemed so over the top. Almost religious. 

She said stuff like these dying people said to her they wish they had believed in the covid. 

A lot of my jabbed acquaintances are reporting feeling fatigued and having cold-like symptoms.

In my place of work, I seem to be the only one not coughing and spluttering.

Strange for July, and quite worrying for them.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, ar55 said:

A lot of my jabbed acquaintances are reporting feeling fatigued and having cold-like symptoms.

In my place of work, I seem to be the only one not coughing and spluttering.

Strange for July, and quite worrying for them.

It's a little strange for me. Because I usually always have 1 bout of bad flu per year. This past year is the only time I can remember when I haven't experienced it.

Only thing I did different was take some supplements - at the start of the crisis when I had no clue what was going on, a hollistic doctor told me to take 2 Quercetin with 1 chelated zinc to -said very unlikely you would catch this type of virus if I take them. So I did and have continued to do so out of habit. Yeah, no more flus or colds.....

• Like 1

My local Council (bless be their name) apparently can't find enough drivers to pick up the rubbish. Last week they didn't even bother to pick up the rubbish and now I have maggots in my bin. This could be because they are generally rubbish. It could also be because drivers would rather be home on furlough than picking up rubbish. Maybe it is because so many have become sick from taking the jabs, that they have high sickness, just speculation. I also noticed they haven't been cutting the council bushes or grass. I heard there is a big council direct debits movement going for September this year, not that I am encouraging to not pay council and boycott them until they end lockdown. 

2 hours ago, Mr H said:

I dunno man. I think some on here are looking and will only trust someone who is literally the perfect person. I can tell you the perfect person does not exist.

These are ordinary people with skin and bones made up of carbon like you and I. I wonder how we would fair putting ourselves out there for all to see - would we be able to be perfect in every regard for 50 years?

I think this all fits into the trying to find the one saviour category. The search for the perfect leader to get us out of all of this. There is no saviour. The only saviour is yourself. People are just trying their best in whatever form they can and all have their imperfections.......if we come together and support those that are at least making the effort despite the consequences, then perhaps on aggregate - as a collective, these imperfections will be nullified.

Hear fkn' Hear!!!

8 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

My local Council (bless be their name) apparently can't find enough drivers to pick up the rubbish. Last week they didn't even bother to pick up the rubbish and now I have maggots in my bin. This could be because they are generally rubbish. It could also be because drivers would rather be home on furlough than picking up rubbish. Maybe it is because so many have become sick from taking the jabs, that they have high sickness, just speculation. I also noticed they haven't been cutting the council bushes or grass. I heard there is a big council direct debits movement going for September this year, not that I am encouraging to not pay council and boycott them until they end lockdown. 

Binmen are about to be given exemption from testing or some such nonsense,obviously it didn't take long for folk to realise it was easier to throw a positive test in and self isolate and get paid,in fact i know of someone who just draws a  line on the test and lobs it in,never had any comebacks

Its taken the gubmint a while to realise all this though,mind you government both local and national and all the rest of them move at a glacial pace so hardly surprising

4 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Binmen are about to be given exemption from testing or some such nonsense,obviously it didn't take long for folk to realise it was easier to throw a positive test in and self isolate and get paid,in fact i know of someone who just draws a  line on the test and lobs it in,never had any comebacks

Its taken the gubmint a while to realise all this though,mind you government both local and national and all the rest of them move at a glacial pace so hardly surprising

I saw a guy on Telegram selling positive tests for 14 day sick leave ... 🤦‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

51 minutes ago, Gameisup said:

I saw a woman claim something very similar if not exactly the same in the comment section on a YouTube video. 

I can't remember but it might actually have been the same person. 

I called her a liar and she stopped replying. 

It just seemed so over the top. Almost religious. 

She said stuff like these dying people said to her they wish they had believed in the covid. 

We are engaged in a fight. Our opponents are shameless immoral and will use every dirty trick to defeat us

We play by the rules. The good rules. We insist on changing things using discussionand diplomacy. We speak only the truth. Lying is furthest from our minds. Non violence! This is our way! Even, we try.our maximum best to not hurt our opponents feelings. All of our actions come from loving feelings and compassion

Whos winning this fight?

• Like 3

15 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

I love how he is speaking up and he has a good soul. I do worry for him though with all the snarky comments and ganging up like pack animals. None of the negative comments make a valid point but instead come across as sadistic bullying because they know they've been sucked in and can't handle being a stupid idiot.

I watched the David Icke Wogan interview when I was younger and all I felt was how ugly everyone was enjoying ridiculing and humiliating a fellow human. It was like a 'kick him when he's down' fest. How hideous people can be. 

Edited by Useyournous
loads of typos
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

My God....I love the French.

By the same token I loathe my fellow lily-livered Brits.

Hear, hear!

Can anyone point me in the direction of forums that actually have members interested in stopping this apparent genocide rather than just chin-wagging over herbal remedies and mysticism?

Sorry if that offends anyone, but  time is now very short and I fear we are wasting a lot of it in here waiting for others to save us.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Mr H said:

Cos if it's depopulation then their plan sucks!

Care to provide your rationale for coming to this conclusion?

its called soft-kill for a reason- they can't scare all the sheep off the death jab if everyone dropped at once - that's silly..

200669584_397120341741213_8170289688644478244_n.jpg.9eba75e24cc97ccffe5385b7ebbb83fe.jpg

if I was planning global depopulation and had meticulously planned this for an age, I would want it to have some kind of 'kill switch' or, as I said, soft kill... 

Even so, the amount they've managed to kill just is this first 8 months is extraordinary!!!! 10s of thousands officially in just the EU/UK/US alone TENS OF THOUSANDS! (with a system that admittedly only captures 1-10%)

July-17-injuries-Adr-eu.jpg

CDC-VAERS-COVID-19-Deaths-7.9.21.jpg

Public-Health-Scotland-Deaths.jpg

If it wasn't to kill us, why hasn't it been taken off the market yet? Previous jabs were removed following far less deaths.. but no, death toll through the roof and it's pushed even harder... what other reasons besides killing vast amounts of people and making generations sterile (new studies have shown the poison makes its way to the sex organs) as well as creating a human2.0 is there for the jab?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

Hear, hear!

Can anyone point me in the direction of forums that actually have members interested in stopping this apparent genocide rather than just chin-wagging over herbal remedies and mysticism?

Sorry if that offends anyone, but  time is now very short and I fear we are wasting a lot of it in here waiting for others to save us.

All I can suggest is as many small acts of defiance as possible. If you're young then lift weights, learn to defend yourself. As you can see, the police won't protect your family.

This situation is the perfect opportunity to cut any and all ties you can to the system. It has proven itself to not only be tainted, parasitical, but also inept.

No matter which political side you find yourself on, this is a universal truth.

As for a miracle cure, we would all love to find one, but we have to be careful not to play into their hands too.

13 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

its called soft-kill for a reason- they can't scare all the sheep off the death jab if everyone dropped at once - that's silly..

200669584_397120341741213_8170289688644478244_n.jpg.9eba75e24cc97ccffe5385b7ebbb83fe.jpg

if I was planning global depopulation and had meticulously planned this for an age, I would want it to have some kind of 'kill switch' or, as I said, soft kill... 

Even so, the amount they've managed to kill just is this first 8 months is extraordinary!!!! 10s of thousands officially in just the EU/UK/US alone TENS OF THOUSANDS! (with a system that admittedly only captures 1-10%)

July-17-injuries-Adr-eu.jpg

CDC-VAERS-COVID-19-Deaths-7.9.21.jpg

Public-Health-Scotland-Deaths.jpg

If it wasn't to kill us, why hasn't it been taken off the market yet? Previous jabs were removed following far less deaths.. but no, death toll through the roof and it's pushed even harder... what other reasons besides killing vast amounts of people and making generations sterile (new studies have shown the poison makes its way to the sex organs) as well as creating a human2.0 is there for the jab?

Personally I think the side effects are a result of the injection itself, rather than their intended purpose. What I mean is that all vaccines cause blood coagulation and blood clots. Just we have never injected so many adults with a vaccine before and not of this type. So it is a unique scenario where the method or technology of the injection itself (rather than its contents) is causing so many bad side effects. The purpose of the injection is the graphene nano technology which is a soft kill (targets organs) and genetic infertility in its own right. 

Edited by SimonTV

14 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Sure np.

To provide the original context. This was in response to the theory that for 2000 years, there has been a plan against humanity to de-populate

The reason why I said that this plan sucks. Is because 2000 years ago, the world's population was circa 300million. Today the world's population is circa 8Billion. That's an increase of circa 2,600%. So it hasn't gone to well for them, if this plan was really started 2000 years ago.

I think the plan is more recent. That's just my opinion - no proof.

Edited by Mr H

5 hours ago, SimonTV said:

INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURT (ICC)
FRIDAY, JULY 2, 2021
The CSAPE informs you that a complaint against French leaders has just been filed with the ICC with a request to initiate an investigation into a crime against humanity, attack on human dignity, servitude and genocide under the number OTP-CR -271/21

We are making the complaint and our discoveries public at the global level and we encourage you to join in the work of the CSAPE by also filing a complaint before the situation becomes irreversible due to the lack of effective resistance. This is the future of humanity including our children.

You can read the attached complaint. After discovering the information revealed, all factual, you will certainly be convinced of the need to act.

In this case the CSAPE can help you in the process :

To associate yourself with the complaint, Special or professional, Secretary General Tel: 33 (0) 6 12 55 63 20 Contact us: [email protected]

YOU CAN SHOW THE COMPLAINT AND THE DISSEMINATION NOTE HERE

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE COMPLAINT AND RELEASE NOTE HERE

complaint

https://www.dropbox.com/s/geurx0dqarhck3e/PLAINTE CSAPE-FRA-CRIME CONTRE HUMANITE.pdf?dl = 0

Note

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0nmyendhnfo4zog/NOTE-DIFFUSION-PLAINTE-CSAPE-CRIME-CONTRE-HUMANITE.pdf?dl = 0

formal notice from government and administrations

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cd4t84u18wsw5k8/02-03-2021-CSAPE mise en deure chef du government.pdf?dl = 0

This is total and complete BOLLOCKS. Go to their so-called website and look at the email address. Do you really think that a company, especially one that is going to the ICC, would have a fucking HOTMAIL account?

Do you think that would put documents into Dropbox which gets hacked on an almost daily basis?

You can disregard this. This really IS FAKE NEWS!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Useyournous said:

I love how he is speaking up and he has a good soul. I do worry for him though with all the snarky comments and ganging up like pack animals. None of the negative comments make a valid point but instead come across as sadistic bullying because they know they've been sucked in and can't handle being a stupid idiot.

I watched the David Icke Wogan interview when I was younger and all I felt was how ugly everyone was enjoying ridiculing and humiliating a fellow human. It was like a 'kick him when he's down' fest. How hideous people can be. 

Agreed, ugly lower D trolls & he also gets heavily singled out by 77 pack animals.

They never make any real point about what he actually says neither like you say..they are pathetic slime.