Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

25 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Yeah i know, I'm just looking for a thermal printer list at the moment. I used to have a link, but it's on my old comp.

Edit: Fvck knows, I think it was thermal ones anyway. They were small sticker or receipt type of printers if I remember correctly.

Brother QL series

9 hours ago, Bombadil said:

Merkal in Germany is stating that restrictions/ discrimination against unvaxed is legal. Because the government has a duty to protect its citizens health. 

Germany’s stubborn unvaccinated fuel debate over their rights
https://www.smh.com.au/world/europe/germany-s-stubborn-unvaccinated-fuel-debate-over-their-rights-20210726-p58ctk.html

'But the proposal have proved divisive, even within Merkel’s own Christian Democrats party, as the candidate to succeed her at the next election, Armin Laschet, is opposed to any pressure on people to get vaccinated.'

“I don’t believe in compulsory vaccinations and I don’t believe we should put indirect pressure on people to get vaccinated,” Laschet told the German broadcaster ZDF on Sunday. “In a free country there are rights to freedom, not just for specific groups.”

“We’re not going to sustainably change the vaccination behaviour of individuals with threats,” he told RedaktionsNetzwerk Deutschland.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jikwan said:

The peasants do not know how to block that SCScore

Even if they knew how to block it........they wouldnt

They'd be dobbing each other in just for the extra points on the SCS. Sainsbury's will give out Nectar points for ever dissident you grass up. It's England. My old man used to say that if the Germans had crossed the Channel in 1940, there would have been no shortage of collaborators. He had a particular contempt for those he called 'curtain twitchers.' 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well, I've just been to the pub (4 pints, 2 of English ale and 2 American strong IPAs).

And for the first time ever there has been no argument about not wearing a mask. I walked in, walked to the bar, bought a drink (well actually 2 for myself) and one for a friend who was running late. All with out ever being asked about masks.

That said, as I walked in and back, on the way I found these disgusting pieces of litter which I photographed.   It prompted me to put this little sign together:

mask litter.JPG

Edited by Mikhail Liebestein
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, Prometheus said:

The Police 'Protect & Serve' the Rich from the Poor. They're there to control the poor, who cause nothing but problems for the Rich because they just won't work and remain calm for more than a few decades at a time without revolting.

As I said earlier, they are very selective about who they protect and serve. Like the BBC and it's employees, they are first and foremost agents of the state. Once you know who and what the state is, you'll see the police for what they really are.

3 hours ago, Morpheus said:

What? Are you suggesting you get aids from poppers? Get to fuck. 🤣

And if so, does that mean that all the people back then with heart disease who took amyl nitrate ended up with AIDS? And if not, why not? Amyl and butyl aren't that different. If sure that poor Africans with AIDS indulged in poppers frequently

I think the 'rat' is a deep seated psychological weakness that is exploited by would be tyrants. It starts with tell tales in school and ends up with collaborators. Formed from an infantile need to please their parent/master.

The best example would be Draculas Egor. We should watch out for such people for they would sacrifice babies to save their own cowardly skin.

Those who aren't willing to die for a cause are not fit to live.

What would you be willing to die for?

Its gonna be A Brave New World.

Edited by Prometheus
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

Well, I've just been to the pub (4 pints, 2 of English ale and 2 American strong IPAs).

And for the first time ever there has been no argument about not wearing a mask. I walked in, walked to the bar, bought a drink (well actually 2 for myself) and one for a friend who was running late. All with out ever being asked about masks.

That said, as I walked in and back, on the way I found these disgusting pieces of litter which I photographed.   It prompted me to put this little sign together:

mask litter.JPG

That's brilliant dude....

Funny, where is Attenborough now with his camera filming the fishes swimming in a pool of plastic masks?

14 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

I don't mind some hops now and then.  i drink weiss beer, porter, stout , traditional ale and a variety of beer.

Oh, I agree, but American IPAs, are not truly IPAs. They just ramp up the hops and adjuncts to up the ABV. I know I sound like a beer snob but a true IPA, from Burton-on-Trent, is light years ahead of anything the Yanks can make.

1 hour ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Oh, I agree, but American IPAs, are not truly IPAs. They just ramp up the hops and adjuncts to up the ABV. I know I sound like a beer snob but a true IPA, from Burton-on-Trent, is light years ahead of anything the Yanks can make.

No IPA's left here anymore (BoT) the stuff they brew a few hundred metres from me in the musum is brewed by molson-corrs now since they purchased half the town along with the brewing industry

Don't imagine for one minute they have done anything but profit during the 'covid crises' (to kep on topic ;-) )