Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Just now, Dazzer said:

Sorry mate, maybe I misunderstood, can you explain. 

No worries. I was thinking out loud but also I'm asking the question, what is mass non-compliance? I hear it banded about, but what does it entail?

Icke says it all the time but doesn't really break down what this is. I'm not advocating it, nor do I know what it is in its entirety and said to Jikwan, is it a suggestion of literally doing nothing. 

Who knows, but I think in the end we're going to have to mix it up and keep the authorities on their toes. I don't have the answers, nor do I have any strategy. What is becoming clearer to me is that these protests are having zero effect and they're also appearing to be controlled opposition. 👍

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Prometheus said:

The world's population is around 7,800,000,000[3] and Earth's total area (including land and water) is 510,000,000 km2 (197,000,000 sq. mi.).[4] Therefore, from this very crude type of calculation, the worldwide human population density is approximately 7,500,000,000 ÷ 510,000,000 = 14.7 per km2 (38 per sq. mi.).

However, if only the Earth's land area of 150,000,000 km2 (58,000,000 sq. mi.) is taken into account, then human population density is 50 per km2 (129 per sq. mi.). This includes all continental and island land area, including Antarctica.

Furthermore, if Antarctica is also excluded, then population density rises to over 55 people per km2 (over 142 per sq. mi.)

Yup 4 acres each

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, dirtydog said:

Japan and SK don't need to have the high population levels they currently have, and nor do we. A lower birth rate is only a temporary problem which will resolve itself with a generation or so, ie. 'the ageing population' and allegedly not enough younger people to pay and care for them. So what, we import millions of people who are hopelessly incompatible instead, and are usually net tax burdens, and think that will solve the problem do we? And just ignore that the immigrants will also get old and make the eventual problem even bigger. 

Japan and SK are right to resist multiculturalism and mass immigration which have been a disaster for the West. They need smaller populations in future in order to provide enough power and food for them to keep the lights on and feed themselves. More mouths to feed and more power generation is a far more serious and permanent problem than the temporary and perfectly manageable one of the 'ageing population'. 

The UK should have no more than 15-20 million people, not 70m and counting. Even 15-20m would make us more densely populated especially in England, than most other countries in the world. To keep deliberately increasing it sharply each year even while we need to import food and energy, and making that problem bigger each year, is absolutely criminal. And we were never asked if we wanted it to happen (because they knew we'd say NO). 

I didn't say they do need to have higher populations. I don't think we should be in a breeding contest to survive. Not sure about South Korea, but the usual suspect are now pushing diversity propaganda in Japan, and it has become more rampant since Abe stepped down. Both of those nations are in the UN replacement migration plan too.

I did not say we should import millions either, I'm a nationalist. What I'm saying is mass immigration is likely a temporary thing to target developed nations, then once we're destroyed they can turn on the other groups. The elites don't care about poor immigrants, if they did they wouldn't have screwed their nations over to begin with.

On 7/24/2021 at 3:38 PM, Notimeleft said:

We need to start calling these vaccines HIV 2.0. Which is what they are.

Dr. Fauci head of the NIH has spent most of his career researching mrna vaccines and...... HIV. He single handedly caused the deaths of thousands if not more HIV patients by blocking critical treatments necessary for those with HIV. For the full background of this please watch the movie Dallas Buyers Club. 

I believe that the powers that be had hoped HIV would infect and kill more people. Problem was that people who had it were good people who didn't want others to get it. This stopped their plan, which was the hope that gays and bisexuality would spread the disease through intercourse. 

If HIV exists and if it causes AIDS, neither of which are really proven. The treatments are really nasty though and probably kill people (much like the vaxx)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I didn't say they do need to have higher populations. I don't think we should be in a breeding contest to survive. Not sure about South Korea, but the usual suspect are now pushing diversity propaganda in Japan, and it has become more rampant since Abe stepped down. Both of those nations are in the UN replacement migration plan too.

I did not say we should import millions either, I'm a nationalist. What I'm saying is mass immigration is likely a temporary thing to target developed nations, then once we're destroyed they can turn on the other groups. The elites don't care about poor immigrants, if they did they wouldn't have screwed their nations over to begin with.

If there was ever an example of a nation sticking to their own, it's the Japanese. They hate foreigners and rarely diversify their culture at the expense of outsiders. They'll absolutely hate that. 

18 minutes ago, Prometheus said:

Overpopulation is very real, however because the elite comprise about 1% of society, they then see 99% of the population (being poor people) as the obvious problem.

Common sense really... Ha! 'common'...

I think the juncture is

Do we support cultural change through work, commerce, education, purchase power

Or

Do we support fascist change of society

We know which alot of money people have chosen.... after they reaped the rewards of the other option

3 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

If there was ever an example of a nation sticking to their own, it's the Japanese. They hate foreigners and rarely diversify their culture at the expense of outsiders. They'll absolutely hate that. 

Yeah, I hope it fails. They need to resist Western propaganda big time. After WW2, they have had so much smut is pushed in Japan though, and they seem to eat that shit up. Let's hope it's not the same with diversity propaganda.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

3 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

No worries. I was thinking out loud but also I'm asking the question, what is mass non-compliance? I hear it banded about, but what does it entail?

Icke says it all the time but doesn't really break down what this is. I'm not advocating it, nor do I know what it is in its entirety and said to Jikwan, is it a suggestion of literally doing nothing. 

Who knows, but I think in the end we're going to have to mix it up and keep the authorities on their toes. I don't have the answers, nor do I have any strategy. What is becoming clearer to me is that these protests are having zero effect and they're also appearing to be controlled opposition. 👍

Cheers mate. Yeah I also have no fuckin clue where we go from here or what's the best solution. I get that a lot of people are worried about the kind of speakers that are fronting these protests, if you want to speak to a broader audience then mentioning 5g is not the way to do it imo.

But I do believe that we have to protest on the streets, if we don't then what? Wait for the knock at the door? 

9 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Yeah, I hope it fails. They need to resist Western propaganda big time. After WW2, so much smut is pushed in Japan though, and they seem to eat that shit up. Let's hope it's not the same with diversity propaganda.

Earlier than that, the yanks fucked it up with the mass killing of the samurai and ninjas all for the sake of progression. Same script being played out but with a modern twist. Shame some of the old sensei's aren't around to provide some pearls of wisdom. 

Edited by Morpheus

On 7/24/2021 at 5:59 PM, campanar said:

Better stop all those plant-based diets then - that's what makes you fart. But most people people already wear arse nappies aka pants, so what's the problem?

3 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

If HIV exists and if it causes AIDS, neither of which are really proven. The treatments are really nasty though and probably kill people (much like the vaxx)

This is definitely the same situation with covid

What's causing the illness obviously not poppers / drug fuelled party lifestyle 

Is it solar radiation spikes or enhanced natural electromagnetism  ?

6 minutes ago, Dazzer said:

Cheers mate. Yeah I also have no fuckin clue where we go from here or what's the best solution. I get that a lot of people are worried about the kind of speakers that are fronting these protests, if you want to speak to a broader audience then mentioning 5g is not the way to do it imo.

But I do believe that we have to protest on the streets, if we don't then what? Wait for the knock at the door? 

Agreed, but they need to step away now and just get on with it. Like I saw on the telegram post, same speeches, same info they all probably knew, therefore a waste of time. It needs to be national now, not just the capital. Luckily it has sprang up in Bristol and Leeds. 

I've said it before, but there's far too many people who are comfortable, let's see how people react when the shit really hits the fan. Hopefully it ends quickly because people will be wiser to the shenanigans of the authorities and direct their anger in the right direction. 

Edited by Morpheus

5 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Earlier than that, the yanks fucked it up with the mass killing of the samurai and ninjas all for the sake of progression. Same script being played out but with a modern twist. Shame some of the old sensei's aren't around to provide se pearls of wisdom. 

Yup.

xlarge.gif

2 minutes ago, zArk said:

This is definitely the same situation with covid

What's causing the illness obviously not poppers / drug fuelled party lifestyle 

Is it solar radiation spikes or enhanced natural electromagnetism  ?

Well, I've known plenty of people who've tested HIV+ but don't even drink. let alone do drugs or live a fast life style, so it was always something else - obviously those things don't help you stay healthy, but they aren't the sole cause of a positive test

19 hours ago, ar55 said:

History has never seen what we’re currently living through.

Coal mines cannot be compared to this - they impacted a minority; this impacts everyone.

Not in this area they didn't. As with lockdowns, lots of businesses closed because they couldn't keep going without income/spending from miners, so lots of people impacted - whole villages made into D-villages (ie no development allowed)

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

Well, I've known plenty of people who've tested HIV+ but don't even drink. let alone do drugs or live a fast life style, so it was always something else - obviously those things don't help you stay healthy, but they aren't the sole cause of a positive test

No, aids is poppers and poor diet lifestyle

Hiv is not the same

7 minutes ago, zArk said:

No, aids is poppers and poor diet lifestyle

Hiv is not the same

What? Are you suggesting you get aids from poppers? Get to fuck. 🤣

Edited by Morpheus

40 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

I created a thread in covid-19 & NWO. You should read it all. I want to talk more about this idea with people. Please take a look if you have the time.

1 hour ago, Shake said:

I find it disturbing the cheers and applause Hopkins gets. She is full of bile and I can't stand the cow. Perhaps the organizers want to lead the crowd and others onto a dead path?!

It has the feel of a radio 1 roadshow from the 90's....was Bruno Brookes there?

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Yup.

The Americans cut the balls off the Japanese. They exported American pop culture, forbade the Japanese from making films about Samurai (see Kurosawa and the Censors) and generally turned an ancient culture into a US vassal state.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

fsdffd.jpg

Macron has daughters? /s

>"stay at home"

Don't mind if I do. Not really bothered about most public venues as long as I still have access to nature.

And what about Ivermectin, buttercup Macron ? Is that not a 'weapon' ?

• Like 1