Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

 

Exactly right, their obsession with depopulation and vaccines and their obsession with immigration is a contradiction. Thing is they want people just not "these people". 

 

Is it really a contradiction though? South Korea and Japan's fertility rates are screwed because of the degeneracy the elites push there. Us Europeans obviously don't have many kids these days, and we take in many that do, but that's only because they're weaponized against us. What happens when we have been brought to our knees though? They can start to target the other groups, and there will be no Westerners that believe in human rights to stand up for them, surely? I think they need to target the most developed nations before the others can fall.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Is it really a contradiction though? South Korea and Japan's fertility rates are screwed because of the degeneracy the elites push there. Us Europeans obviously don't have many kids these days, and we take in many that do, but that's only because they're weaponized against us. What happens when we have been brought to our knees though? They can start to target the other groups, and there will be no Westerners that believe in human rights to stand up for them, surely? I think they need to target the most developed nations before the others can fall.

 

Japan and SK don't need to have the high population levels they currently have, and nor do we. A lower birth rate is only a temporary problem which will resolve itself with a generation or so, ie. 'the ageing population' and allegedly not enough younger people to pay and care for them. So what, we import millions of people who are hopelessly incompatible instead, and are usually net tax burdens, and think that will solve the problem do we? And just ignore that the immigrants will also get old and make the eventual problem even bigger. 

 

Japan and SK are right to resist multiculturalism and mass immigration which have been a disaster for the West. They need smaller populations in future in order to provide enough power and food for them to keep the lights on and feed themselves. More mouths to feed and more power generation is a far more serious and permanent problem than the temporary and perfectly manageable one of the 'ageing population'. 

 

The UK should have no more than 15-20 million people, not 70m and counting. Even 15-20m would make us more densely populated especially in England, than most other countries in the world. To keep deliberately increasing it sharply each year even while we need to import food and energy, and making that problem bigger each year, is absolutely criminal. And we were never asked if we wanted it to happen (because they knew we'd say NO). 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, dirtydog said:

 

Overpopulation does need to be controlled, especially on this small island of Great Britain. Boris Johnson is doing nothing to stop that, in fact immigration under the Tories is higher than ever and has been relentlessly for over a decade. Huge illegal immigration, all approved by the entire British establishment. Even vaster legal immigration, year after year after year. Also we import the sorts of people who have big families and then pay them benefits to breed them. It's a funny kind of population control. 

Overpopulation could be an illusion.

Official estimates range from 80% to 98% of the land has not been built on...roads/pavements count as being built on....gardens parks and the like count as unbuilt on.So there is probably a little bit of space left before the 'no vacancies' signs go up

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Seeing people on telegram questioning the organisation of yesterday's protest. Following questions are who funded the stage, big screen etc. How were they allowed to pitch up and do that event in Westminster of all places when there's a ban on protests?

 

Seems people are getting concerned about the organisers being shills and directing people away from the real issues. A comment made was that none of the speakers have a leaders speech, zero direction, just at the same old freedom chants with zero calls on how to do it. 

 

Seems people are wising-up to the controlled opposition as well. 

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

DARE YOU, CALL FOR VIOLENCE AGAINST POLICE?

 

We can all see where these Protests are heading. Black people in the U.S.A got there a little quicker but the English will soon figure it out.

 

Its heading for Violent Protests, direct action, mobs rampaging ans burning the streets, militant movements and plenty of MI5 undercover Cops feulling the violence and organising the riots in the same way they'd catch terrorists by supporting their radicalisation and terror acts from funding their cells to supplying the bombs themselves.

 

This is exactly what they want, the terrorist laws that where the seeds of our future legal enslavement will then be revised to include all that stand against the Government Pigs and their Police Dogs.

 

I don't see how it can be stopped. Making a terrorist out of your political opponents is as old as it is painfully effective in the final stages of assuming complete power and totalitarian control.

 

Except this time its the whole World and not just a Nation.

 

When will people finally understand and see. Well, they will manage it so that they won't show their final hand until they've imprisoned enough dissidents that when they realise they must resort to the most serious action..... There won't be nearly enough of them left.

Edited by Prometheus
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, TerryH said:

Overpopulation could be an illusion.

Official estimates range from 80% to 98% of the land has not been built on...roads/pavements count as being built on....gardens parks and the like count as unbuilt on.So there is probably a little bit of space left before the 'no vacancies' signs go up

 

It's not an illusion, you just have to open your eyes when you go outside, especially in England. I don't mean 'we literally cannot possibly squeeze another person in' though, which perhaps is your definition. England is one of the most densely populated places on Earth and the quality of life here is less than it should be because of that. We need space to grow food and for drainage amongst other things, you know, to stop homes flooding and the like. The 'no vacancies' sign should have gone up in the 1950s, then Britain wouldn't have turned into a shithole. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, TerryH said:

Overpopulation could be an illusion.

Official estimates range from 80% to 98% of the land has not been built on...roads/pavements count as being built on....gardens parks and the like count as unbuilt on.So there is probably a little bit of space left before the 'no vacancies' signs go up

 

It's not just about space though. It's about how much people consume in my opinion. America alone consumes about a quarter of the world's resources. The elites want the green spaces while everyone else lives in modern megacity favelas.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Morpheus said:

What do you think the answer is? I'm not sure myself, but I always wonder what people mean by mass non-compliance? 

 

If that is to work it requires huge numbers to be effective, but what does it entail? Everyone to stay at home and just say no to anything? It needs a framework that's for sure. 

Out of likes.

There seems to be many posters dissing (is that a word?) the protests but none of them are coming up with an alternative.

As for staying at home to protest, isn't that what they want, hence the lockdowns?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Dazzer said:

Out of likes.

There seems to be many posters dissing (is that a word?) the protests but none of them are coming up with an alternative.

As for staying at home to protest, isn't that what they want, hence the lockdowns?

I appreciate the sentiment but that's not what I said. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Michael said:

 

In Australia they arent even creative anymore.

They dont even try to hide what they are doing.

If you lock down a city because of 1 death, than that already tells all you need to know.

Its mind boggeling that not all citizens simply go out there and put an end to this.

Its ridicolous.

1 death,....its like a bad written novel from a guy that was bored and wrote a book.

How obvious does it need to get?

Does a nuclear bomb need to detonate for the sheep to awaken or what?

Said the same the other day about Australia, the place has to be one of the hardest hit with lockdowns but the seem to be doing nothing. I wonder if it's about travel, as in it's such a remote place that people are ok with just staying put. If you compare Europe people are constantly moving from country to country with work and travel. 

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The world's population is around 7,800,000,000[3] and Earth's total area (including land and water) is 510,000,000 km2 (197,000,000 sq. mi.).[4] Therefore, from this very crude type of calculation, the worldwide human population density is approximately 7,500,000,000 ÷ 510,000,000 = 14.7 per km2 (38 per sq. mi.).

 

However, if only the Earth's land area of 150,000,000 km2 (58,000,000 sq. mi.) is taken into account, then human population density is 50 per km2 (129 per sq. mi.). This includes all continental and island land area, including Antarctica.

 

Furthermore, if Antarctica is also excluded, then population density rises to over 55 people per km2 (over 142 per sq. mi.)

 

That's like one person per 20 metres, so yes it's over populated and that's not taking into account Fat people...

Edited by Prometheus
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Dazzer said:

Sorry mate, maybe I misunderstood, can you explain. 

No worries. I was thinking out loud but also I'm asking the question, what is mass non-compliance? I hear it banded about, but what does it entail?

 

Icke says it all the time but doesn't really break down what this is. I'm not advocating it, nor do I know what it is in its entirety and said to Jikwan, is it a suggestion of literally doing nothing. 

 

Who knows, but I think in the end we're going to have to mix it up and keep the authorities on their toes. I don't have the answers, nor do I have any strategy. What is becoming clearer to me is that these protests are having zero effect and they're also appearing to be controlled opposition. 👍

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Prometheus said:

The world's population is around 7,800,000,000[3] and Earth's total area (including land and water) is 510,000,000 km2 (197,000,000 sq. mi.).[4] Therefore, from this very crude type of calculation, the worldwide human population density is approximately 7,500,000,000 ÷ 510,000,000 = 14.7 per km2 (38 per sq. mi.).

 

However, if only the Earth's land area of 150,000,000 km2 (58,000,000 sq. mi.) is taken into account, then human population density is 50 per km2 (129 per sq. mi.). This includes all continental and island land area, including Antarctica.

 

Furthermore, if Antarctica is also excluded, then population density rises to over 55 people per km2 (over 142 per sq. mi.)

Yup 4 acres each

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, dirtydog said:

 

Japan and SK don't need to have the high population levels they currently have, and nor do we. A lower birth rate is only a temporary problem which will resolve itself with a generation or so, ie. 'the ageing population' and allegedly not enough younger people to pay and care for them. So what, we import millions of people who are hopelessly incompatible instead, and are usually net tax burdens, and think that will solve the problem do we? And just ignore that the immigrants will also get old and make the eventual problem even bigger. 

 

Japan and SK are right to resist multiculturalism and mass immigration which have been a disaster for the West. They need smaller populations in future in order to provide enough power and food for them to keep the lights on and feed themselves. More mouths to feed and more power generation is a far more serious and permanent problem than the temporary and perfectly manageable one of the 'ageing population'. 

 

The UK should have no more than 15-20 million people, not 70m and counting. Even 15-20m would make us more densely populated especially in England, than most other countries in the world. To keep deliberately increasing it sharply each year even while we need to import food and energy, and making that problem bigger each year, is absolutely criminal. And we were never asked if we wanted it to happen (because they knew we'd say NO). 

 

I didn't say they do need to have higher populations. I don't think we should be in a breeding contest to survive. Not sure about South Korea, but the usual suspect are now pushing diversity propaganda in Japan, and it has become more rampant since Abe stepped down. Both of those nations are in the UN replacement migration plan too.

 

I did not say we should import millions either, I'm a nationalist. What I'm saying is mass immigration is likely a temporary thing to target developed nations, then once we're destroyed they can turn on the other groups. The elites don't care about poor immigrants, if they did they wouldn't have screwed their nations over to begin with.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/24/2021 at 3:38 PM, Notimeleft said:

We need to start calling these vaccines HIV 2.0. Which is what they are.

 

Dr. Fauci head of the NIH has spent most of his career researching mrna vaccines and...... HIV. He single handedly caused the deaths of thousands if not more HIV patients by blocking critical treatments necessary for those with HIV. For the full background of this please watch the movie Dallas Buyers Club. 

 

I believe that the powers that be had hoped HIV would infect and kill more people. Problem was that people who had it were good people who didn't want others to get it. This stopped their plan, which was the hope that gays and bisexuality would spread the disease through intercourse. 

 

...

If HIV exists and if it causes AIDS, neither of which are really proven. The treatments are really nasty though and probably kill people (much like the vaxx)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

I didn't say they do need to have higher populations. I don't think we should be in a breeding contest to survive. Not sure about South Korea, but the usual suspect are now pushing diversity propaganda in Japan, and it has become more rampant since Abe stepped down. Both of those nations are in the UN replacement migration plan too.

 

I did not say we should import millions either, I'm a nationalist. What I'm saying is mass immigration is likely a temporary thing to target developed nations, then once we're destroyed they can turn on the other groups. The elites don't care about poor immigrants, if they did they wouldn't have screwed their nations over to begin with.

If there was ever an example of a nation sticking to their own, it's the Japanese. They hate foreigners and rarely diversify their culture at the expense of outsiders. They'll absolutely hate that. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Prometheus said:

Overpopulation is very real, however because the elite comprise about 1% of society, they then see 99% of the population (being poor people) as the obvious problem.

 

Common sense really... Ha! 'common'...

I think the juncture is

 

Do we support cultural change through work, commerce, education, purchase power

Or

Do we support fascist change of society

 

We know which alot of money people have chosen.... after they reaped the rewards of the other option

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

If there was ever an example of a nation sticking to their own, it's the Japanese. They hate foreigners and rarely diversify their culture at the expense of outsiders. They'll absolutely hate that. 

 

Yeah, I hope it fails. They need to resist Western propaganda big time. After WW2, they have had so much smut is pushed in Japan though, and they seem to eat that shit up. Let's hope it's not the same with diversity propaganda.

 

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

No worries. I was thinking out loud but also I'm asking the question, what is mass non-compliance? I hear it banded about, but what does it entail?

 

Icke says it all the time but doesn't really break down what this is. I'm not advocating it, nor do I know what it is in its entirety and said to Jikwan, is it a suggestion of literally doing nothing. 

 

Who knows, but I think in the end we're going to have to mix it up and keep the authorities on their toes. I don't have the answers, nor do I have any strategy. What is becoming clearer to me is that these protests are having zero effect and they're also appearing to be controlled opposition. 👍

Cheers mate. Yeah I also have no fuckin clue where we go from here or what's the best solution. I get that a lot of people are worried about the kind of speakers that are fronting these protests, if you want to speak to a broader audience then mentioning 5g is not the way to do it imo.

But I do believe that we have to protest on the streets, if we don't then what? Wait for the knock at the door? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Yeah, I hope it fails. They need to resist Western propaganda big time. After WW2, so much smut is pushed in Japan though, and they seem to eat that shit up. Let's hope it's not the same with diversity propaganda.

 

Earlier than that, the yanks fucked it up with the mass killing of the samurai and ninjas all for the sake of progression. Same script being played out but with a modern twist. Shame some of the old sensei's aren't around to provide some pearls of wisdom. 

Edited by Morpheus
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/24/2021 at 5:59 PM, campanar said:

Better stop all those plant-based diets then - that's what makes you fart. But most people people already wear arse nappies aka pants, so what's the problem?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...