Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

You cannot be a nationalist & against illegal immigration if you support illegal invasions & occupations.
 

You cannot stand for freedom & human rights & at the same time support apartheid states & ethnic cleansing.

 

You cannot be against mass immigration but support it & closed borders for Israel.

 

 

Military industrial complex pays big money to people who keep the war on terror narrative rolling & also military industrial prison complex run by Serco & Group 4 in places like Israel.

Bahrain, Saudi..like people think they dont have shills that will shit stir & promote war to keep you in perpetual state of fear & keep paying more taxes?

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Transhumanism - Graphene (G) Oxide (GO) for (RFID) tag antenna & Wireless 24/7 “Health” Care
Some of the more troubling aspects of graphene and graphene oxide include:

 highly conductive (RFID) tag antenna with much higher stability
• excellent mechanical strength, electrical and thermal conductivity
• semi-metallic and electromechanical properties in a wide RFID range
• G-based state-of-the-art nanoelectronics RF devices and circuit
 converts low-frequency into high-frequency RF, and vice versa
• detects chemical/molecular agents and lengths of exposure
• lightweight and transparent wearable or bio-implantable electronic sensor
• inexpensive sensing scheme to detect in real-time the biomedical substance of interest
• used as a biosensing matrix for detecting important biomarkers
• absorbs wavelengths in the ultraviolet (UV) and near-infrared regions
• wireless sensing platform to record history of various chemical events
 wireless power transfer without need of a battery
• via RF may be used to reduce or oxidize chemical gases or complex biomarkers
 ‘Smart’, dual-band contact-lens antenna and harmonic biomolecular sensor
 sweat and saliva analysis for stress and hormones detection and monitoring
• graphene function achieved without degrading RF properties
 graphene/silk hybrid sensing elements offer synergistic integration of material properties
 hydrophilic material, sensitively responding to humidity (think masks)
• interconnectivity to “smartphone” and other “smart” devices

Source: MDPI - Applied Science

file:///D:/Misc/Graphene%20radio-frequency%20nanodevices_2021.pdf (March 4, 2021)

Not in the study but items for consideration:

 “Failure to Comply” to Directives May Result in Adverse Health Consequences
 Hackable RF “Health” Care Operating System?
 Full-time Monitoring of All Chemical Agents in the Body - Drugs, Alcohol
 Is Graphene Oxide Already in the Food, Water, Air, Drugs Supply Chain
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

You cannot be a nationalist & against illegal immigration if you support illegal invasions & occupations.
 

You cannot stand for freedom & human rights & at the same time support apartheid states & ethnic cleansing.

 

You cannot be against mass immigration but support it & closed borders for Israel.

 

 

Military industrial complex pays big money to people who keep the war on terror narrative rolling & also military industrial prison complex run by Serco & Group 4 in places like Israel.

Bahrain, Saudi..like people think they dont have shills that will shit stir & promote war to keep you in perpetual state of fear & keep paying more taxes?

 

Notice how TPTB and big tech allow incitement when it fits their foreign policy agenda.

 

Facebook says users can say “death to Khamenei” for the next two weeks
https://reclaimthenet.org/facebook-says-users-can-say-death-to-khamenei-for-the-next-two-weeks/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Morpheus said:

But how can the people start a movement if the rats as you call them are subjugating and inverting the movement? 

 

As people have stated, same people, same speeches and zero fixes. We need solutions, not speeches. We need a grassroots leader, no affiliations who's ready to get organised and make a difference. 

 

Sorry, but I don't trust Corbyn, Sherimani, Hopkins or Kurten, yet they've been placed on a pedestal. It should be the people's movement, not these puppets guiding the movement. The protest should be sporadic and hard to control, not kettled into Trafalgar Square. 

 

We'll either learn or we won't, either way look at France, let no fucker get arrested there. Took it to the police, no fear and protected their own. I don't get the same feeling over here. 

The French have BALLS. 2,000 pigs, armed with tear gas. water cannon, shields and protective clothing can beat the living shit out of 3 to 5,000 unarmed civilians, who cower in fear of "authority".

 

Not all the protective clothing in the world can protect them from half a million or more pissed off enraged people WITH TESTICLES, who don't give a fuck about "authority". That's the difference between the Frogs and the Brits.

 

If Britain had to go to war against France now, YOU WOULD LOSE!

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Mikheil said:

The French have BALLS. 2,000 pigs, armed with tear gas. water cannon, shields and protective clothing can beat the living shit out of 3 to 5,000 unarmed civilians, who cower in fear of "authority".

 

Not all the protective clothing in the world can protect them from half a million or more pissed off enraged people WITH TESTICLES, who don't give a fuck about "authority". That's the difference between the Frogs and the Brits.

 

If Britain had to go to war against France now, YOU WOULD LOSE!

Yup

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Notice how TPTB and big tech allow incitement when it fits their foreign policy agenda.

 

Facebook says users can say “death to Khamenei” for the next two weeks
https://reclaimthenet.org/facebook-says-users-can-say-death-to-khamenei-for-the-next-two-weeks/

 

Doesnt really surprise, after they silence POTUS. Hasbara all over that.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Frankieboy said:

Looks like the guy behind him is doing him from behind ! And the guy gives  him the thumbs up!😂

88D975CB-569F-4514-9726-14E31CEE506B.jpeg.e88d926eeae0a0b083214753de25fb6c.jpeg

piers morgan

 

william stevenson

williamstevenson.jpg.cfa5459b3fa2695d3970073ba0e5a02a.jpgwilliamstevenson2.jpg.3b306f5389ad74dbe270636195107d93.jpg

 

 

codenamed 'intrepid'

 

http://celebritychatwithsue.blogspot.com/2008/03/celebrity-apprentice-piers-morgan.html

 

Piers Morgan winner of US Apprentice gave the money to 'Intrepid Fallen Heros Fund'

 

this is not accidental. Piers Morgan is a pre-made man. Hes above CIA, MI6 security services.

https://www.thehighersidechats.com/michael-wann-culture-creation-rituals-hijacking-reality-the-saturnian-scheme/

 

Michael Wann is my kind of thinker and linker 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Mikheil said:

The French have BALLS. 2,000 pigs, armed with tear gas. water cannon, shields and protective clothing can beat the living shit out of 3 to 5,000 unarmed civilians, who cower in fear of "authority".

 

Not all the protective clothing in the world can protect them from half a million or more pissed off enraged people WITH TESTICLES, who don't give a fuck about "authority". That's the difference between the Frogs and the Brits.

 

If Britain had to go to war against France now, YOU WOULD LOSE!

 

London - People casually sauntering down the streets carrying placards and music playing in the background.

 

TELEMMGLPICT000256833748_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqgsaO8O78rhmZrDxTlQBjdGu3LGz28MrE5byuDlaiDyc.webp.106453d4724ba6c71109a775ad2e20f4.webp

 

 

 

Greece - The streets sre on FUCKING FIRE! Riots, Molotov cocktails, PEOPLE WITH BALLS!

 

greece_riots.jpg.9ea2b2366c4f0fd2859b5dd45aa20fff.jpg

 

We're a country of wimps. There'll be no change here.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good comment from reader in newspaper

 

We live in a wonderful time: Covid is such a deadly disease that it has to be tested to find out if you have it, the vaccine manufacturer is not responsible - the federal government is not responsible - the vaccinator is not responsible, but who if they refuse the vaccine you are irresponsible. In 2020, whoever you talked about mandatory vaccinations or the health pass, you were a conspirator. In the beginning we counted the deaths, then we didn't have enough deaths, so we counted the patients, then we didn't have enough patients, so we counted the cases, we don't have enough cases. Now the variants are counted

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

Yep you're probably right.

 

Both with military connections

 

Katie Hopkins at Sandhurst

article-1179775-04DCE78A000005DC-600_468

 

Piers Morgan always bigging up the military with his Colonel brother.

 

1411239980916_wps_1_Me_Piers_Morgan_and_

 

And yesterday the only MSM headline afaik for the protest .....

 

Katie Hopkins joins conspiracy theorist David Icke as thousands pack Trafalgar Square for 'Freedom Rally'... after she was kicked-out of Australia for mocking its hotel quarantine ahead of Celebrity Big Brother appearance

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9821281/Katie-Hopkins-joins-thousands-Trafalgar-Square-Freedom-Rally.html

 

Yes Katie Hopkins has been saying the "right" stuff about the Scamdemic I believe, but I don't think it's a good idea for Gareth Icke nor Richard Willet who is employed by the Ickes to promote her. Just my opinion. An example of many David Icke Headlines with Hopkins.

 

https://davidicke.com/2021/02/15/katie-hopkins-do-you-remember-giving-politicians-all-this-power/

 

https://davidicke.com/2020/12/21/katie-hopkins-and-david-icke-dont-ask-for-permission-just-do-it/

 

https://davidicke.com/2021/01/01/katie-hopkins-3-lessons-from-2020/

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, zArk said:

piers morgan

 

william stevenson

williamstevenson.jpg.cfa5459b3fa2695d3970073ba0e5a02a.jpgwilliamstevenson2.jpg.3b306f5389ad74dbe270636195107d93.jpg

 

 

codenamed 'intrepid'

 

http://celebritychatwithsue.blogspot.com/2008/03/celebrity-apprentice-piers-morgan.html

 

Piers Morgan winner of US Apprentice gave the money to 'Intrepid Fallen Heros Fund'

 

this is not accidental. Piers Morgan is a pre-made man. Hes above CIA, MI6 security services.

https://www.thehighersidechats.com/michael-wann-culture-creation-rituals-hijacking-reality-the-saturnian-scheme/

 

Michael Wann is my kind of thinker and linker 

 

What's your point?

That Piers is a clone?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

 

London - People casually sauntering down the streets carrying placards and music playing in the background.

 

 

 

Greece - The streets sre on FUCKING FIRE! Riots, Molotov cocktails, PEOPLE WITH BALLS!

 

 

 

We're a country of wimps. There'll be no change here.

 

 

where do you go when you have made the police the focus of your frustration and aggression?

 

the social fabric of law breaks down

 

those rioting young men on the continent are all controlled groups.

 

anyone looking to kick off on the police are at best 'idiots', at worst 'agitators'

 

its not the Police writing the statutes, creating the news programs, making tanoy announcements in supermarkets

 

focussing upon the Police is narrowminded

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah although I think if people see the police acting against the law - people should respond. To attack the police in general doesn't really do anybody any good. I mean imagine if you managed to defeat all of the police, it doesn't actually change anything...........

 

 

Edited by Mr H
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Bombadil said:

Merkal in Germany is stating that restrictions/ discrimination against unvaxed is legal. Because the government has a duty to protect its citizens health. 

 

Yes, well we can't have people catching colds can we?

After all, only 99.999% of those that do survive.

She's spot on.

🤪

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...