Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

Leaving him like a raging lunatic...... more like 😂, I can't stand this man.

 

The vaccine may well have saved my life: PIERS MORGAN reveals how he caught Covid at the chaotic Euros final - leaving him with raging fever and fearful but grateful he was double jabbed

 

image_2021-07-25_035946.png.bb8c50b4d1fc2460e8499e6be7f3c52f.png

 

 

 https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9821615/The-vaccine-saved-life-PIERS-MORGAN-reveals-caught-Covid-Euros-final.html

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, alexa said:

Leaving him like a raging lunatic...... more like 😂, I can't stand this man.

 

The vaccine may well have saved my life: PIERS MORGAN reveals how he caught Covid at the chaotic Euros final - leaving him with raging fever and fearful but grateful he was double jabbed

 

image_2021-07-25_035946.png.bb8c50b4d1fc2460e8499e6be7f3c52f.png

 

 

 https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9821615/The-vaccine-saved-life-PIERS-MORGAN-reveals-caught-Covid-Euros-final.html

 

 

 

It's like we've gone back to the early days .. seemingly only politicians and minor celebs are contracting convid...

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

“Depopulation” by COVID-19 vaccines?: https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/depopulation-by-covid-19-vaccines/

 

Seems like they protest overmuch. Is their 'medical science' real science or subsidized science? Everyone knows that quacks in Britain and America are now little more than sales reps for big pharma.

 

'But why? Why would “globalists” want to kill 90% of the population off? According to Adams, it would be to save the world. (Sound familiar?) In the meantime, the global elite will have developed AI and robots to do the work of all those billions of people dying off from their vaccine holocaust due to their vaccine bioweapon.

 

Multiple times, he stated that the “globalists” think that anyone who’s “stupid enough” to “line up to be injected with unknown substances” is “too stupid to be a part of the future of humanity”.

 

Here’s where the aliens come in. Adams claimed that the “globalists” have actually interacted with extraterrestrials more advanced than our civilization and have come to realize that earth must compete and expand with a cosmic economy. Thus the “globalists” needed to redirect resources into science, colonization technologies, and defense. Instead of spending to keep “useless eaters” alive, the “globalists” believe, according to Adams, that these resources need to be redirected to survive contact with advanced extraterrestrial civilizations, compete with extraterrestrials, and ultimately be part of a “cosmic ecosystem of intelligent beings”.'

 

 

Edited by pete675
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Saved said:

I got a similar reaction when it was assumed by the assistant minister at my church that I was against every vaccine ever made when I made my position clear on the scam. I simply said that I am most certainly against any vaccine that has been developed using the cells from aborted babies.

 

I didn't know if that was the case with any of the Covid jabs but that didn't matter because I had no intention of ever taking it. What did matter is that he was all for the jabs but DIDN'T know if aborted baby cells had been used or not. He hadn't even considered what was in any vaccine ever made, let alone Covid vaccines.

 

Time stood still.

 

 

 

Brilliant work. I love it. 😄

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, alexa said:

Leaving him like a raging lunatic...... more like 😂, I can't stand this man.

 

The vaccine may well have saved my life: PIERS MORGAN reveals how he caught Covid at the chaotic Euros final - leaving him with raging fever and fearful but grateful he was double jabbed

 

image_2021-07-25_035946.png.bb8c50b4d1fc2460e8499e6be7f3c52f.png

 

 

 https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9821615/The-vaccine-saved-life-PIERS-MORGAN-reveals-caught-Covid-Euros-final.html

 

 

What an absolute sack full of shit this man is.

Last summer respiratory infections were low because it was summer but this year it's because vaccines are working and if they're not its because of filthy unvaxxed people.

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Fears Sydney anti-lockdown protest could be COVID-19 'superspreader event'

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-07-25/sydney-anti-lockdown-rally-could-be-covid-19-superspreader-event/100321006

 

'That was a very selfish act': PM labels anti-lockdown protests as 'self-defeating'

https://www.9news.com.au/national/scott-morrison-covid19-labels-anti-lockdown-protesters-as-selfish/c5c940c5-a11e-44a4-b911-125816e66e20

 

Anti-lockdown protests take place across Australia

https://www.9news.com.au/national/coronavirus-australia-updates-nsw-police-clash-with-anti-lockdown-protesters-in-sydney-cbd/453a213a-d9cb-4fe7-8c7b-e67f45a12c6f

 

My first thought. Great! People are finally getting angry and hitting the streets.

 

My second thought. It was a setup by NWO operatives and allowed to go ahead by Police, and now the media/Government will use the protests to justify extending the lockdowns.

 

This one really says it all...

 

‘Selfish’ protesters could force lockdown extension: police

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/subscribe/news/1/?sourceCode=HSWEB_WRE170_a_GGL&dest=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.heraldsun.com.au%2Ftruecrimeaustralia%2Fpolice-courts-victoria%2Fpolice-on-high-alert-amid-weekend-antivaxxer-protest-plans%2Fnews-story%2Fe14506c128781cf8741a78858996492d&memtype=anonymous&mode=premium

 

Was a setup.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If true, the NSW govt are not beyond sacrificing a healthy 30 something with no pre existing conditions on the Covid altar. This story is to shut those pesky journos up from asking about people with co morbidities and to exacerbate public fear no doubt. Apparently they’re having an injection fest in Sydney now that all other States are being asked to donate our allotments… that’s fine by me😀

 

51BB0A4B-1FBD-4527-AC32-A9A220FB1192.png.79136bd8dff7e454418b8af9389d9633.png

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, alexa said:

Leaving him like a raging lunatic...... more like 😂, I can't stand this man.

 

The vaccine may well have saved my life: PIERS MORGAN reveals how he caught Covid at the chaotic Euros final - leaving him with raging fever and fearful but grateful he was double jabbed

 

image_2021-07-25_035946.png.bb8c50b4d1fc2460e8499e6be7f3c52f.png

 

 

 https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9821615/The-vaccine-saved-life-PIERS-MORGAN-reveals-caught-Covid-Euros-final.html

 

 

 

More likely he got sick from a drunken gay orgy, and blamed it on Covid.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Bullion said:

If true, the NSW govt are not beyond sacrificing a healthy 30 something with no pre existing conditions on the Covid altar. This story is to shut those pesky journos up from asking about people with co morbidities and to exacerbate public fear no doubt. Apparently they’re having an injection fest in Sydney now that all other States are being asked to donate our allotments… that’s fine by me😀

 

51BB0A4B-1FBD-4527-AC32-A9A220FB1192.png.79136bd8dff7e454418b8af9389d9633.png

 

 

You could just as easily write a headline saying two young people died of the Covid vaccine, and they had no pre-existing conditions either.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

First they say younger people shouldn't take the Astra Vaxx because of blood clot risk, and now they strongly recommend it...

 

Quote

"All adults in Greater Sydney should “strongly consider” getting vaccinated with any available vaccine, including AstraZeneca, Australia's expert vaccines body says." https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-07-24/atagi-says-anyone-over-18-should-get-astrazeneca/100321056

 

What kind of moron would be dumb enough to stick this shite in their arm.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

You could just as easily write a headline saying two young people died of the Covid vaccine, and they had no pre-existing conditions either.

Have some sympathy, you’ve broken Gladys’s heart…… and all that money from the CCP is only going to barely fix it 😂

 

82FE8BA7-BEF0-4929-8857-41E2D5FF3544.png.4e8effa5dc9977bf82046d56430a2739.png

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Millions of Pfizer booster shots locked in as government plans to continue vaccinations into 2023

 

Quote

 

"Pfizer will produce 85 million booster shots for Australia, with the first batch to arrive sometime next year."

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-07-25/australia-secures-millions-of-pfizer-covid19-booster-shots/100321632

 

 

And you thought if you just took your shot in 2021, it would be all over and you could return to normal life? 😄

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Bullion said:

Have some sympathy, you’ve broken Gladys’s heart…… and all that money from the CCP is only going to barely fix it 😂

 

82FE8BA7-BEF0-4929-8857-41E2D5FF3544.png.4e8effa5dc9977bf82046d56430a2739.png

 

 

She will look great in a bright orange prison outfit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, BossCrow said:

How has Katie Hopkins managed to evade quarantine in Australia and the UK? She was deported 5 days ago back to UK supposedly. But she managed to attend the protest earlier today no problem. Police not interested? Blatant controlled opposition. -

 

Katie Hopkins deported from Australia over quarantine rules

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-57883692

Regardless of who is and who isn't controlled opposition, the two big names that most will have heard of are David Icke and Katie Hopkins.

 

Because of how these two were introduced to the public many years ago - via prime time television and newspapers - you know that you are to avoid saying their names in any debate because of the associations embedded in folk's heads.

 

I spend a lot of time on this excellent forum but will not tell people the name of the forum when confounded people ask where I'm getting all my links from. I say Icke and they hear hollow moon, son of god and lizards. Whatever I say now is just noise.

 

Likewise, Hopkins is a far right lunatic in the eyes of the masses and I wouldn't want her anywhere near the movement even if she only ever speaks the absolute truth at any rally or in any interview.

 

Likewise again, I agree with Tommy Robinson on many things but the groups I marched with up and down the country wanted nothing to do with him because of his image in the minds of the masses. Some say he is a an 'assset' and was one right at the beginning in Luton all those years ago - so he would turn up to a march in the guise of a reporter for Rebel. It would be his face plastered all over the media afterwards and that would settle it in the minds of the masses.

 

Just as the thousands of raped schoolgirls would be forgotten about yesterday, so would the vaccine passports and social credit systems be forgotten about today. You ain't going to even scratch the surface of any reason for a demo when people are triggered by the names and faces they have made their minds up about.

 

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Saved said:

Regardless of who is and who isn't controlled opposition, the two big names that most will have heard of are David Icke and Katie Hopkins.

 

Because of how these two were introduced to the public many years ago - via prime time television and newspapers - you know that you are to avoid saying their names in any debate because of the associations embedded in folk's heads.

 

I spend a lot of time on this excellent forum but will not tell people the name of the forum when confounded people ask where I'm getting all my links from. I say Icke and they hear hollow moon, son of god and lizards. Whatever I say now is just noise.

 

Likewise, Hopkins is a far right lunatic in the eyes of the masses and I wouldn't want her anywhere near the movement even if she only ever speaks the absolute truth at any rally or in any interview.

 

Likewise again, I agree with Tommy Robinson on many things but the groups I marched with up and down the country wanted nothing to do with him because of his image in the minds of the masses. Some say he is a an 'assset' and was one right at the beginning in Luton all those years ago - so he would turn up to a march in the guise of a reporter for Rebel. It would be his face plastered all over the media afterwards and that would settle it in the minds of the masses.

 

Just as the thousands of raped schoolgirls would be forgotten about yesterday, so would the vaccine passports and social credit systems be forgotten about today. You ain't going to even scratch the surface of any reason for a demo when people are triggered by the names and faces they have made their minds up about.

 

 

 

 

Hopkins is a fucking loon. Always will be. A psychopathic cunt.

 

But Icke is becoming more credible as time passes. Actually, I find Icke's voice to be one of the most sane and steady voices out there amongst all the shit going on. His Dot Connector video casts have been right on point through this whole Covid fraud. I'm quite happy to mention his name and this website and if anyone doesn't like it, that's their problem.

 

Yes, I know Alan Watt, Alex Jones and others have criticised him in the past for reasons you mention, but I think as time passes all that shit is becoming less and less relevant, and what he's saying is becoming more important.

 

And also, there's a lot of people who have never head of 'the lizard stuff' from years back. I'll give you a recent example. A friend of mine, who is not into all this 'conspiracy stuff' was curious about if Covid was legit and what I thought about it.

 

I sent some links to David Icke's Dot Connector and I said watch this guy. And they were like holy shit, this is amazing. And this led to this person now refusing the vaccine for their children, based on that initial introduction by David Icke.

 

So honestly, there's a lot of people who have never heard of the crazier stuff from the 90's etc. So who cares. What he's saying now is valuable. That's the way I look at it.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Millions of Pfizer booster shots locked in as government plans to continue vaccinations into 2023

 

 

And you thought if you just took your shot in 2021, it would be all over and you could return to normal life? 😄

The mass die offs people are expecting aren’t gonna happen for a few years, Trudeau already talks about boosters in 2024, so it’s probably gonna trickle along until the immune systems of these injection junkies cark it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Bullion said:

The mass die offs people are expecting aren’t gonna happen for a few years, Trudeau already talks about boosters in 2024, so it’s probably gonna trickle along until the immune systems of these injection junkies cark it.

 

Slow kill. Soft kill. These people know what they are doing. Hard kill would be too obvious and the remaining sheep would run off scared.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Dazzer said:

Check this cunt out... How dare he use the word 'cower' when that's all these fuckers have done for the last 18 months.

 

Sorry to say that at the turn of the year I had to have a test as there was a breakout of positive tests at work. I did not let the swab anywhere near the back of my throat or past the entrance to my nose (did it myself in private) - took all of three seconds. I was convinced I had a chest infection but the PCR test came back a week later and said otherwise and so I was told to stay away from work for eleven days or whatever it was.

 

This is what I could have legitimately wrote:

 

"Full recovery from Covid a week after testing positive.

 

Symptoms were very mild, thanks to amazing immune system

 

Please, don't get your jab and do remove your mask. Learn to live how humans have lived since the beginning - do not cower to the lies of the government"

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

Slow kill. Soft kill. These people know what they are doing. Hard kill would be too obvious and the remaining sheep would run off scared.

My eldest daughter is starting to look at houses with a view to moving out and I told her to wait a couple of years then she’d be able to take her pick 😉

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

My team are at a training camp in Spain. Some Wolves fan was gutted because he bought a ticket for the friendly against Celta Vigo, had flight tickets and hotel booked, then tested positive at work a few days before being due to fly.

 

The silly twat then boasted how he was double jabbed. I assume now that when he suffers not a single sniffle he will hail the vaccine as a complete success.

 

Not one person in the ensuing comments said a word because there is no room for dissenters on football forums - instant ban enabled if even hinting that it's all a scam.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Saved said:

Regardless of who is and who isn't controlled opposition, the two big names that most will have heard of are David Icke and Katie Hopkins.

 

Because of how these two were introduced to the public many years ago - via prime time television and newspapers - you know that you are to avoid saying their names in any debate because of the associations embedded in folk's heads.

 

I spend a lot of time on this excellent forum but will not tell people the name of the forum when confounded people ask where I'm getting all my links from. I say Icke and they hear hollow moon, son of god and lizards. Whatever I say now is just noise.

 

Likewise, Hopkins is a far right lunatic in the eyes of the masses and I wouldn't want her anywhere near the movement even if she only ever speaks the absolute truth at any rally or in any interview.

 

Likewise again, I agree with Tommy Robinson on many things but the groups I marched with up and down the country wanted nothing to do with him because of his image in the minds of the masses. Some say he is a an 'assset' and was one right at the beginning in Luton all those years ago - so he would turn up to a march in the guise of a reporter for Rebel. It would be his face plastered all over the media afterwards and that would settle it in the minds of the masses.

 

Just as the thousands of raped schoolgirls would be forgotten about yesterday, so would the vaccine passports and social credit systems be forgotten about today. You ain't going to even scratch the surface of any reason for a demo when people are triggered by the names and faces they have made their minds up about.

 

 

 

Yeah I vaguely vaguely remember David Icke from his BBC/Jesus days. I think anyone over maybe 50 will definitely know all about the Wogan show and will most likely have a flippant view of him if they follow MSM. People who work in the MSM of that age will use flippant remarks to disregard him at every opportunity without going the full explanation - they just need to mention the word lizard and that is enough to put a lot of people off despite not having to provide any context. I think a lot of the younger folk who spend their time on the internet rather than TV probably have less exposure to this disregarding of him - and I think they are probably more open to him.

 

If you want to appeal to a broad audience you need people who have broad appeal. I really like the guys at UK Column as one example - I think they come across as very credible but do not have the audience numbers  yet.

 

But I take my hat off to Icke. Because it's all well and good saying we would like to see someone more appealing stand up and talk about this stuff. I do then ask the question, well why don't you or I go ahead and start doing that? At least this guy is on the front line making the effort. I'm sure he would enjoy the extra help and support. Perhaps it's time for unknowns to become knowns in this world, mothers, fathers, accountants, lawyers, truck drivers..... maybe it's now our time? We definitely live in a world where that is perfectly possible with things like Insta, Tik Tok, youtube etc......

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, pete675 said:

“Depopulation” by COVID-19 vaccines?: https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/depopulation-by-covid-19-vaccines/

 

Seems like they protest overmuch. Is their 'medical science' real science or subsidized science? Everyone knows that quacks in Britain and America are now little more than sales reps for big pharma.

 

'But why? Why would “globalists” want to kill 90% of the population off? According to Adams, it would be to save the world. (Sound familiar?) In the meantime, the global elite will have developed AI and robots to do the work of all those billions of people dying off from their vaccine holocaust due to their vaccine bioweapon.

 

Multiple times, he stated that the “globalists” think that anyone who’s “stupid enough” to “line up to be injected with unknown substances” is “too stupid to be a part of the future of humanity”.

 

Here’s where the aliens come in. Adams claimed that the “globalists” have actually interacted with extraterrestrials more advanced than our civilization and have come to realize that earth must compete and expand with a cosmic economy. Thus the “globalists” needed to redirect resources into science, colonization technologies, and defense. Instead of spending to keep “useless eaters” alive, the “globalists” believe, according to Adams, that these resources need to be redirected to survive contact with advanced extraterrestrial civilizations, compete with extraterrestrials, and ultimately be part of a “cosmic ecosystem of intelligent beings”.'

 

 

I don't know who this Adam is. 

But I have had lots of odd dreams the last two years, involving aliens. 

Usually ships in the sky and lots of chaos. 

I don't know if this is down to the stress about this whole covid coup or if I am tapping into something. 

 

But in these dreams I am always part of resistance groups fighting and hiding and it made me get back into shape, because I have a feeling it's going to get real. 

I was in the army 10 years as a Sergeant and whenever I have this dream I always think about how I am to old for all this bs. 

 

Well anyway maybe it's just my subconscious telling me to get in shape

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bullion said:

My eldest daughter is starting to look at houses with a view to moving out and I told her to wait a couple of years then she’d be able to take her pick 😉

 

Yes, i am thinking of purchasing a house as well, as you rightly imply there may well be a lot of empty properties from all the vaxx deaths next  year, but will the government let us buy these houses?
If someone dies without leaving a will the government gets the lot. Before it used to be the queen who gets the lot, that's how she became the biggest landowner in the world and all the money the royals made by ripping of the british people who could barely read or write at the time, never mind able to draw up a will.

Millions were forced onto the streets or into workhouses as their land, home, business, money, everything they owned was taken from them by grinning billionaires, and as i look around myself at the sad state of affairs that has become the world today, i see very little has changed.

Edited by jack121
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...