Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

2 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

I see alot on here moaning, mostly keyboard warriors, we do need to take things up a few levels,Protesting does nothing,where are the real physical warriors to lead us into battle?

It's going to take courage, and men won't do that unless they're assured that their brothers and sisters have their backs.

fdddddf.jpg

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Isn't that a sobering fact

Football will get more people moving, arguing, talking, upset and spawned a culture of self contained focussed  aggression

• Like 1

well the government are probably not that bothered about some football fans, but antivaxxers stand in the way of full digital shackles in the shape of vaccination passports which will eventually be needed to enter everywhere and also to carry out transactions.

vaccine passports mean total control just imagine having to produce it to buy a cream bun and being refused as the nhs health algorithm says your cholesterol is too high ect.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

I see alot on here moaning, mostly keyboard warriors, we do need to take things up a few levels,Protesting does nothing,where are the real physical warriors to lead us into battle?

The battle is over the zombies

The cult don't want us

The cult will be upset if /when we intervene in their private relationship with the zombies

Being a 3rd party interloper is never appreciated and encourages a reaction

3 minutes ago, zArk said:

The battle is over the zombies

The cult don't want us

The cult will be upset if /when we intervene in their private relationship with the zombies

Being a 3rd party interloper is never appreciated and encourages a reaction

Better to fight as a lion,then to live as sheep.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, elongated1 said:

...and I see opposition posing as activists even more. lol

Not so much here in Ireland.

To be fair, Antifa tried their hand but were sent packing in the early days.

31 minutes ago, elongated1 said:

Affect of graphene oxide in body?

Possibly, combined with some 5g waves, perfect opportunity to carry out some test runs. Wonder if anyone knows if to gain access to this game fans had to have the app on their phones? How many fans have fallen ill after going to the game?

I'm thinking Pierced Organ is trolling with his covid story but also giving out a signal that this game wasn't what it seemed. 

6 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

Better to fight as a lion,then to live as sheep.

Horses for courses

Pick your battles

To win the war, some battles must be forfeited

Play the long game

9 hours ago, Prometheus said:

Protests should arrange their own security to deal with trouble makers that the Police don't have too and also to deal with the Police should they act unlawfully and deal with over-zealous and violent (scared) officers that need to be restrained but are supported by their own kind.

• Responsibility, Security, Legality

- I wonder how that sounds in Latin?

The responsibility lays with an individual who gets arrested unlawfully to take MET to court for assault, kidnap and false imprisonment AND get compensation. If you don't, you are agreeing with their action. Yeah you might as well let them walk all over you.

• Haha 1

Exactly what I have said all along. It's not about money or rich vs poor these days, not when they control the money supply. It's about power. It's not a class struggle anymore, it's those who want to be free vs those that want the world to themselves, with the exception of a few serfs to man the machines. They don't need as many people about with automation anyway, hence why they can crash economies and not have to worry about the economic impact.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

zQF9dxB.jpg

dave.jpg

Thanks for saying "Soviet", Dave.

People have lost their logic and reason about 16 months ago Dave?

11 hours ago, Anders said:

Order online

your reply. lol 😂

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

Comes back to my earlier post to odds that we now have to question if these protests are controlled opposition and the people that organise them are fuckin shills. Question everything they say.

These protests are just the act of walking in ever decreasing circles as the walls close in. Not one of those same old faces on stage is proposing a means to break through the wall.

121 Prisoners Exercising after Dore.jpg

• Like 3

I think everyone that has been watching this crap closely since Wuhan is a bit burned out and was looking for a miracle strategy today. While I am seeing a lot of defeatism today on alternative social media, did today's protest at least give some a morale boost? Once people lose hope, then we're done I guess. Did it keep some peoples spirits up?

53 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Not that that I'm advocating anything dodgy, but just making our voices heard until they respect our right to be left alone.

Let’s not beat around the bush, it’s going to get a point where the unvaccinated are seen as ‘fair game’.

We’re about a month or two away from being placed in the same bracket as paedos.

Thankfully, your average jabbed moron is a twerp who’ll do nothing but run their mouth - even when their masters try coaxing them into attacking.

As a guy who has trained in martial arts since age four, I will be exercising my right to self defence.

Edited by ar55

40 minutes ago, Dazzer said:

Check this cunt out... How dare he use the word 'cower' when that's all these fuckers have done for the last 18 months.

Cunts.....no other way to describe them.....

He can stick it up his native hemorrhoids location at once!