Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

14 minutes ago, Anders said:

BBC news on anti-lockdown protest in London:

Traffic Report: "A3212 London - A3212 Whitehall in Westminster closed in both directions from Trafalgar Square to the Parliament Square junction, because of a demonstration."

Surprised as RTE gave the Irish protest a fairly decent report especially when you compare their past record on reporting  on these events.

Down played the numbers, but that was to be expected.

Maybe the heat is getting to them?

https://www.rte.ie/news/2021/0724/1237046-vaccine-protest-dublin/

39 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Im still not sold but will get into that cheers Zark.👍

appreciated as not i would suggest a 1 hour interview or even 20 would break a well established medical paradigm which has mountains of studies, reports and the support of the general public

however i would venture the notion that little failures found in models, reports and studies for each disease can collectively show a pattern of evidence that 'something aint fundamentally right'

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

wotw.jpg

Comes back to my earlier post to odds that we now have to question if these protests are controlled opposition and the people that organise them are fuckin shills. Question everything they say.

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

No, the likes of XR can shut down London for a week because they are doing the elite's bidding. It's allowed. It's encouraged. And it's planned.

Genuine protests aren't given such luxuries.

I can't argue with that, you have a fair point there. lol

• Like 1

On 7/21/2021 at 11:08 AM, Prometheus said:

Well, antibodies to what exactly? A coronavirus, for coronaviruses make up 30% of common cold viruses. SARS-COV2 who knows given these apparent varients. Uggh its a headache.

Well, of course they do, but it's the "official" CV antibody test used by studies - works a bit like a lateral flow test but with blood. I was hoping to use it as proof of immunity, but I've never even had flu so ...

14 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

wotw.jpg

Watched this protest and as I said before with a past protest, the people are being entertained, which is a distraction. These shows are embarassing.

1 minute ago, Gee said:

Watched this protest and as I said before with a past protest, the people are being entertained, which is a distraction. These shows are embarassing.

Lots of networks of resistance being set up as likeminded people get together with these events.

They are serving a great service to humanity, if you ask me.

• Like 1

On 7/21/2021 at 8:43 PM, SimonTV said:

🤣

image.png.f5cc79ea98f8eb4bda1b2c7813de01e7.png

Please, please don't kill me with the ventilator, I'll even take the vax after all, if you promise not to put me into a coma.

Too late, Bwahahahah! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Gee said:

The main issue is allowing Mark Steele to speak when he says instead of caring about big pharma and government, the problem is 5g in the light poles. Even if that is true, it is not the place to start talking about it. It will only turn people off, how he got on that stage, I will never know. A part from him most were pretty sensible oh and corbyns weird chants we could have done without as well I think. Kate seems very ego based always bigging up the speakers and loves the sound of her own voice. Fair enough they organised the big screen but this was a global protest organised by Australians, they seem to have taken over ownership of it. Don't want to discredit their efforts because it was good day. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/21/2021 at 11:08 AM, Prometheus said:

Well, antibodies to what exactly? A coronavirus, for coronaviruses make up 30% of common cold viruses. SARS-COV2 who knows given these apparent varients. Uggh its a headache.

I say hang sense of it all and eat psychedelics. They can help you speak to other dimensions.

Universe on line one, God speaking, how would you like to be enlightened today'.

BZxgzZx_XAkYD6MQJIGPMlT8qbFynFYm0isUvQid6gg.jpg.b1f305a61f8aefdfb1443207298c5f9a.jpg

Isn’t the common cold a rhinovirus?

18 minutes ago, Roscommon said:

Lots of networks of resistance being set up as likeminded people get together with these events.

They are serving a great service to humanity, if you ask me.

...and I see opposition posing as activists even more. lol

47 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

wotw.jpg

The alcohol is a problem. I've thought about like this person too. One must ask if they're  picnicing or protesting?

Intelligent strategy.....yes. We are a bit too chaotic.

Having said this, march going off in different direction was probably good.

re: Extinction Rebellion, they could shut London for a week because they were allowed, probably  funded by the opposition. 😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

wotw.jpg

I see alot on here moaning, mostly keyboard warriors, we do need to take things up a few levels,Protesting does nothing,where are the real physical warriors to lead us into battle?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

I see alot on here moaning, mostly keyboard warriors, we do need to take things up a few levels,Protesting does nothing,where are the real physical warriors to lead us into battle?

It's going to take courage, and men won't do that unless they're assured that their brothers and sisters have their backs.

fdddddf.jpg

• Like 2