Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

 

But Dolores Cahill likes the Zionist David Kurten.

 

What do YOU think?

 

I don't know anything about her without further research. Don't shoot me as I'm not trying to be ageist, but it's probably an age thing as I don't watch a most of these folks, neither do people I talk to. I like my politcial commentators to be unapologetically truthful, even if they do appear to be too edgy for most.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

This guys an apartheid Zioright shill talking about human rights?

 

Sounds like they are shitting & co-opting a strong movement.

Exactly, so we've now got to consider that organisers of these protests/rallies whatever you want to call them are co-opted/gatekeepers/controlled opposition. 

 

Unfortunately, it's going to take a grass roots leader, a nobody, no name individual with big fuckin balls. Is he coming? We'll find out. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Morpheus said:

Exactly, so we've now got to consider that organisers of these protests/rallies whatever you want to call them are co-opted/gatekeepers/controlled opposition. 

 

Unfortunately, it's going to take a grass roots leader, a nobody, no name individual with big fuckin balls. Is he coming? We'll find out. 

 

Thats whats been successful with this movement, since people just started marching & they couldn't label you or box you in as David Icke used to say.

Although his "Freedom" bit was cringe & I lost a lot of respect last time he spoke, but thats another story.

No more lolz🤭

Thanks for CDC link.👍

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

I saw a new NHS ad yesterday promoting the vaxx on Telegram. All minorities except one white person. It's blatant bigotry of low expectations by pandering to minorities as if they can't think for themselves, and the one white person was some strange green-haired looking feminist. So typical.

They are the most racist of them all. A term which was probably conjured up by communists anyway. Completely obsessed with race and have some weird perverted fetish with it. They are not self aware enough to see the irony of patronising ethnic minorities.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

Hope this does not derail the legal efforts of those such as R Fuellmich. On a positive, it does reduce the workload for them somewhat meaning they then have opportunity to drill down further rooting out the instigators as culprits exposing the globalist system as the PCR tests stock and distribution date back a year or more as shown on this thread.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Roscommon said:


That's a pretty decent idea, but I fear it will just create more division.

Which is what the Globalist string pullers want.
 

It also has to be remembered that a lot of these business owners are in a dire financial situation, and may have to follow Government orders so that they can keep their businesses alive.

They have us by the Balls.

Yeah agreed i would feel more sorry for the employees definately in these big franchises. 

 

They know they have got us over a barrell. For now. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, elongated1 said:

Graphene is just one component of the vaccine e.g. carrier.

The main thing is to inject you with monkey gene.

 

Agreed, but the infected GM monkey gene carrier, with a virus they've never proved exists.

 

So what is it really, what are they really infecting you with?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Fluke said:

They are the most racist of them all. A term which was probably conjured up by communists anyway. Completely obsessed with race and have some weird perverted fetish with it. They are not self aware enough to see the irony of patronising ethnic minorities.

 

Open borders for Israel..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The writings on the wall folks. The demons are coming for you so you'd best get right with God and pray he'll save you. 

 

This song right here confirms exactly what I'm saying. The locusts are coming from the bottomless pit and you'd best be ready. 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Because it happened months ago in 5 different courts around the world. No coverage, no relieving of restrictions, test, test and more testing. 

 

It was huge months ago and yet, still nothing. 

 

No. This has just been announced and will come into effect from Dec 31st, 2021.

 

Check out the CDC site itself ...

 

https://www.cdc.gov/csels/dls/locs/2021/07-21-2021-lab-alert-Changes_CDC_RT-PCR_SARS-CoV-2_Testing_1.html

 

My guess is that it will be replaced by tests provided by the upcoming Gates/Soros company. However, the old, useless PCR tests have caused untold damage, fear and misery to billions around the world  and these bastards must ultimately suffer the consequences of their actions.

Edited by webtrekker
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Prometheus said:

That's still not force, its coercion, its 'making life difficult' but its not force.

 

No one has to do business with you.

From what I can see, it is the big corporations doing the coercing. The big supermarket chains, the airlines, professional sports, big entertainment, and big fuel suppliers. This was one of the reasons for crashing the economy. Only the big players would be left standing. Support local businesses if you can.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

 

No. This has just been announced and will come into effect from Dec 31st, 2021.

 

Check out the CDC site itself ...

 

https://www.cdc.gov/csels/dls/locs/2021/07-21-2021-lab-alert-Changes_CDC_RT-PCR_SARS-CoV-2_Testing_1.html

 

My guess is that it will be replaced by tests provided by the upcoming Gates/Soros company. However, the old, useless PCR tests have caused untold damage, fear and misery to billions around the world  and these bastards must ultimately suffer the consequences of their actions.

No, it's been done in 5 courts around the world prior to this announcement. 

 

https://off-guardian.org/2020/11/20/portuguese-court-rules-pcr-tests-unreliable-quarantines-unlawful/

 

This is just one and was done in November last year. 

Edited by Morpheus
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

From what I can see, it is the big corporations doing the coercing. The big supermarket chains, the airlines, professional sports, big entertainment, and big fuel suppliers. This was one of the reasons for crashing the economy. Only the big players would be left standing. Support local businesses if you can.

 

 

Agreed. It's pretty much force when they're economically destroying small businesses, and all you'll have left in the end is the megacorps that will refuse the unvaxxed entry so you starve.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, elongated1 said:

Someone said She needs help (referring to Katie Hopkins). lol 😂

 

Oh right, I was confused about the Hopkins statement. Must of been out of the room when that was said.

 

Edit: Nevermind, just noticed she is a speaker. I had it paused and wasn't on that bit yet.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...