Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

13 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

The thick will be quite happy to accept it.

It will be everywhere soon.

As I have said many times on here........we're fucked.

Not enough of us with the brains and/or desire to push back.

ill tell you this, i know more people talking about plandemic than ever before

every step along the road to oblivion causes an equal an opposite reaction

more people realise its all bullshit, maybe not the full picture, but they split from the sheep

i happily fill in the gaps whether they wanna hear it or not

• Like 1
  • Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've already posted about this in the 'Come Together by Region?' thread in the Solutions forum.   But now here is the advert for the big event on the 29th August. It would be great if as ma

I started a new job not so long ago and quit after three weeks, I refused to wear a stupid mask all day at all, laughed at the managers and their covid terror.. I could see it wasn't going to end well

Summary meeting with MP.   Big sign on door saying have to wear a mask. Reptilian brain nearly kicked in and panicked - temptation to go to the store and buy one. Managed to keep it together

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, alexa said:

I can see this going on until 2021 when they will finally decide to distribute their mandatory vaccines!

longer surely ... the vaccine trials will inevitably have mutiple failures and hidious deaths/side effects published in the papers

then and only then, will they offer the very same vaccine to people and some morons will have it

my missus reckons that the track and trace wont work and cant work ... i am not so sure

Edited by zArk
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, zArk said:

The local mp labour to me is militant but i have replied with a few bullet points

But charlotte did clear up an error i made

The fines for non compliance are a stat instrument created through publuc health act 1984 (lol theres no coincodences) 

But i am wondering how the downgraded HCID would affect their ability to use the act to make an instrumemt. ? 

Yes I heard Lord Sumption talk about this last week. can't find it but reference to it from Peter Hitchens here https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-8726051/PETER-HITCHENS-Government-wading-swamp-despotism-one-muzzle-time.html

19 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Great video to share.

Dominic Raab, the Foreign Secretary appeared on Sky News today with the dreadful Kay Burley.

He said "The false-positive rate is very high, so only 7% of tests will be successful in identifying those that have the virus!" end quote.

And the witch Kay Burley just sat there, not saying a dickie bird.

Kay Burley is about as useful as a chocolate teapot.
She should have jumped on that statement from dominic the donkey raab - asked him to fully explain.

Great post GR, this is a big thing indeed, so basically (I need to type this so I understand it myself as I'm thick as frozen pig muck at times)

Under the present testing:
100 people in a room get tested
After testing:
7 of those people can step forward as they have the (non-existent) virus
the other 93 can go home as they don't have the rona?
93 Percent don't have it............

Or I think it could be this:
7% of people have been told they HAVE got it when they haven't?  

Matt Handcock says it is 0.8 percent? 
Under 1% means for all positive cases the likelood of one being a false postive is very small - actual words from handcock....

So Dominic Raab says it's 7%  there's an issue there.

That's it isn't it?

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
spelling of explain

So the city I live in (Swansea) gets a lockdown. I was going to read a list of the new restrictions on the Welsh government website but have decided to get on with my life instead.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Under the present testing:
100 people in a room get tested
After testing:
7 of those people can step forward as they have the (non-existent) virus
the other 93 can go home as they don't have the rona?
93 Percent don't have it............

Or I think it could be this:
7% of people have been told they HAVE got it when they haven't?  

Matt Handcock says it is 0.8 percent? 
Under 1% means for all positive cases the likelood of one being a false postive is very small - actual words from handcock....

So Dominic Raab says it's 7%  there's an issue there.

That's it isn't it?

The first example is correct.

Neither Matt Hancock nor Grant Shapps MP understand false positive calculations which is outrageous considering they have the

best  "scientists" working for them in the SAGE COMMITTEE.  I suggest these scientists will get a nice Christmas bonus for their lies.

Julia Hartley-Brewer called out Hancock and Shapps this week. Shapps was totally out of his depth. The only reason

Dominic Raab brought up the correct false positive rate on Sky was damage limitation.

Listen from 10 minutes 30 seconds.

Edited by Golden Retriever
45 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Yes cutting through the bullshit now.

correct , there’s zero evidence that asymptomatic people spread it but this video is rather old (June I think ) and the WHO within 24 hours basically threw that spokeswoman under the bus and made her ‘correct herself’ 

21 minutes ago, Sidlittle said:

correct , there’s zero evidence that asymptomatic people spread it but this video is rather old (June I think ) and the WHO within 24 hours basically threw that spokeswoman under the bus and made her ‘correct herself’ 

If you scroll down that twitter thread, Sid, there's a post by David Kurten. He's starting a new party. I know people are sceptical of political parties but he made a great speech last week in Trafalgar Square.

https://www.heritageparty.org/

Heres a little ditty in the style of the well known 5th of November number. Please feel free to share it, use it or meme it.

Remember remember the year 2020,

Track n trace, treason and vax plot,

I see no reason why the 99%,

Can not remove this rot

I am starting to write again, i used to write a lot of poems and songs. I am feeling them coming back in our time of need.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, zArk said:

steady alnitak, talkradio is making some good sounds granted but talkradio is now using the words

disease

wearing a mask is ok to get through it

and there is a constant undertone of

"people die everyday, some will die, the economy is more important"

there is no chance of a Kaufman or del bigtree interview

to repeat, its nice on the ears but they are a licensed and regulated service provider

N.B still waiting for any 'Dr Bergman' style health program on any tv or radio channel. The odd mention of vit C, D and zinc.

Im not saying they are giving us everything by any means, but at least they are giving us a bit more than the usual suspects. Ian Collins doesnt give anything to us, he is well in with the agenda. Julian, Mike, Dan and Mark are all at least questioning some of it. 

I was hoping for something about Vallance from them today but the other news (possible ff) took over everything. Kind of well timed to block out any discussion about the Corona Virus Act or Vallance etc.

1 hour ago, Sidlittle said:

Doh, I should check my sources Sid, second time thats happened to me on twatter.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I like Dave but that's a bit of a rubbish post. I don't know how old he is but I suspect it's slightly older than myself, so both of us are able to remember 1997 but not the other two he quoted.

From the words of all my older friends and family I dont think Ireland in the 70s or 80s was any kind of place to want to live. A land of abject poverty and very little promise, I think that through our appeasement of big tech and pharma through sacrifice of the pub and tourism industries we will be returning there and then some, but that's not a reason to glorify those times.

The Irish as many other nations have suffered through generations of absolute shit. Let's not accept a return to that, but let's also not pretend this has never happened before.

• Like 1

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/corona-virus-bill-tabled-in-jan-2019-over-1-year-ago_AFd3ocORJnQX3np.html

Progress indicator(s) by September 2020
• The United Nations (including WHO) conducts at least two system-wide
training and simulation exercises, including one for covering the deliberate
release of a lethal respiratory pathogen.

https://apps.who.int/gpmb/assets/annual_report/GPMB_Annual_Report_English.pdf (page 10)

You just know who's part of the system!

Olly Murs lead stars encouraging the nation to download NHS' COVID-19 contact tracing app

Gemma Collins and Olly Murs lead stars encouraging the nation to download NHS COVID-19 app

The former TOWIE star, 39, and the Voice coach, 36, joined the likes of Chris Evans and Gordon Ramsay to stress the importance of acquiring the platform.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8773809/Gemma-Collins-Olly-Murs-lead-stars-encouraging-nation-download-NHS-COVID-19-app.html

has cowell been  replaced after his "broken back"? his face is fkd.

illmatic i've recently been asking myself if ppl in the 70's were better off.

70's they could get by with only the man working full time and the woman at home looking after the kids maybe a small part time job

2020's both man and woman needs to work full time + overtime dumping the kids at minders just to get by.

so who was better off? who had a better quality of life?

Edited by bamboozooka
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

has cowell been  replaced after his "broken back"? his face is fkd.

illmatic i've recently been asking myself if ppl in the 70's were better off.

70's they could get by with only the man working full time and the woman at home looking after the kids maybe a small part time job

2020's both man and woman needs to work full time + overtime dumping the kids at minders just to get by.

so who was better off? who had a better quality of life?

Different times, different challenges. Both had some advantages and some uphill struggles, but everyone looks at the past through rose tinted glasses when maybe it was just different rather than better.

And don't get me wrong that's not me making excuses for the "new normal" or Chinese style social credit being brought in. If thats what we get in the next few years things are going to be significantly worse than in living memory.

Edited by Illmatic
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Illmatic said:

Different times, different challenges. Both had some advantages and some uphill struggles, but everyone looks at the past through rose tinted glasses when maybe it was just different rather than better.

And don't get me wrong that's not me making excuses for the "new normal" or Chinese style social credit being brought in. If thats what we get in the next few years things are going to be significantly worse than in living memory.

The 80's, 90' and early 00's were probably the best. More sustenance, money, old world moving into a more modern world. Rise in culture, arts and music. Good times to be alive. Not like now were food is beginning to become sparse, money the same and the music is utter wank. Or maybe I'm being nostalgic..... Nah, I'm right, the music today is crap. 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

The 80's, 90' and early 00's were probably the best. More sustenance, money, old world moving into a more modern world. Rise in culture, arts and music. Good times to be alive. Not like now were food is beginning to become sparse, money the same and the music is utter wank. Or maybe I'm being nostalgic..... Nah, I'm right, the music today is crap. 

I would like to hear specifically what went wrong.

I noticed it in the 2nd half of the 90s, things thinning out ... growing cold.

Then after 911 there were problems then 2008 stock market collapse, but afterwards picked up 2012 or so maybe ... 

2015 ish seemed like there was another financial tremour, but picked up, then Brexit/DJT/Coronavirus ... some good but mostly tremours

The only thing I am interested in, how much of the negativity is real and how much is just indulgence in the internet ... many people do this, I wonder if the negativity relates to anything real at all or if it comes form losers on the internet.

17 minutes ago, rideforever said:

I would like to hear specifically what went wrong.

I noticed it in the 2nd half of the 90s, things thinning out ... growing cold.

Then after 911 there were problems then 2008 stock market collapse, but afterwards picked up 2012 or so maybe ... 

2015 ish seemed like there was another financial tremour, but picked up, then Brexit/DJT/Coronavirus ... some good but mostly tremours

The only thing I am interested in, how much of the negativity is real and how much is just indulgence in the internet ... many people do this, I wonder if the negativity relates to anything real at all or if it comes form losers on the internet.

The dumbing down of education, the rise of ideological thinking and prescribing to isms. The rise of television, worship of false idols, reduction of religion and destruction of the family unit, in a nutshell. Possibly some things I've not covered but I'd say these are the main points. As for music, it's become stale, generic and it seems anyone can have a hit record, especially with pop idol and that crap. 

• Like 1