Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

It should go without saying that you shouldn't believe everything you hear — especially if you hear it from the mainstream media. 

Here's a perfect example — it's a video of Barclay Crawford, the editor for the Daily Mail in Australia, one of the world's most visited English news sites. 

The leaked video was captured during a recent editorial meeting about the outlet's pandemic reporting, and it perfectly illustrates why many have lost their trust in the people we expect to report the news accurately. 

 

https://www.rebelnews.com/leaked_video_daily_mail_australia_caught_manufacturing_fake_news

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

img_scolome_20190516-182457_imagenes_lv_

 

Thats nothing in comparison to the 45,000 in the States from one vax only repoorted died within 3 days of the jab. There is a legal battle now to stop the vax just starting in USA.

These are official stats from VAERS, the actual numbers could easily be 5 times more per vax type, plus there are 8 official jabs being used under emergency powers...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

 

Thats nothing in comparison to the 45,000 in the States from one vax only repoorted died within 3 days of the jab. There is a legal battle now to stop the vax just starting in USA.

These are official stats from VAERS, the actual numbers could easily be 5 times more per vax type, plus there are 8 official jabs being used under emergency powers...

 

Ive heard this yes, but its not young children being experimented on.

Fauci speaks publicly how he wantsd to jab children as young as 2 years old.

 

Also over 5k reported dead through FOI Scotland after 28 days of the jab.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

Yeah is a strange one why they would do this to their own, but then they are all about bringing in their messiah.. "redemption through sin."

 

But then I do not believe personally these crazy sand people prophecy is truth, as they are not real Jews. So just a nonsense.

 

Interesting also they have 9 million you say..2/3'rds would be "6 million" which is their burnt offering number they are obsessed by. Chris Sky mentioned this also & funny enough, has been called a prophet on SM since what he said last year...:classic_laugh:

 

https://twitter.com/alchemicalgoy/status/1417015057905455107?s=20

 

 Sabbatean Kabbalists don't give two sh!ts about the everyday Joe-Jew, they loath him but will use them as a means to an ends, whether that's a skirt to hide behind when their war crimes are called out or any other criticism is thrown in their direction. 

Hence why the Zios have built their own new quasi-religion by way conscripting all the youth into the IDF indoctrination and Holocaust devotion. I think it was Ben Guerin who said that was their aim from the get-go: to breed out the religiosity of the Jew-normies through their State Worship. And one might say they've been extremely successful.

 

I too don't believe in the fairytales of the people from the Levant from 2500+ years ago - they mean nothing to me and my peoples, however, those stories mean a lot to Them...only with Darker incarnations than a Kumbaya fest when it comes to playing YHWH and forcing the coming of their Mosiah.

 

I'm sure you know the magick number has been used countless times since the turn of the 20thC along side the Greek holos 'whole' + kaustos 'burnt' ... its a powerful incantation.

 

HAHAHAHA - yeah I saw that on a RedIce episode I was watching the other day - they were taking the piss big time out of Rabbi Media and the original hit-piece youtube clip was slammed in the comments section for being the obvious "controlled opposition" that they are.. hahaha "chutzpah"

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

 

 

I fvckin hate this crap so much. The biometric aspect of the scamdemic is something that doesn't get talked about enough.

 

Even if the vaxx was harmless, the shit that they're pushing off the back of it will enslave us too.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

 Sabbatean Kabbalists don't give two sh!ts about the everyday Joe-Jew, they loath him but will use them as a means to an ends, whether that's a skirt to hide behind when their war crimes are called out or any other criticism is thrown in their direction. 

Hence why the Zios have built their own new quasi-religion by way conscripting all the youth into the IDF indoctrination and Holocaust devotion. I think it was Ben Guerin who said that was their aim from the get-go: to breed out the religiosity of the Jew-normies through their State Worship. And one might say they've been extremely successful.

 

I too don't believe in the fairytales of the people from the Levant from 2500+ years ago - they mean nothing to me and my peoples, however, those stories mean a lot to Them...only with Darker incarnations than a Kumbaya fest when it comes to playing YHWH and forcing the coming of their Mosiah.

 

I'm sure you know the magick number has been used countless times since the turn of the 20thC along side the Greek holos 'whole' + kaustos 'burnt' ... its a powerful incantation.

 

HAHAHAHA - yeah I saw that on a RedIce episode I was watching the other day - they were taking the piss big time out of Rabbi Media and the original hit-piece youtube clip was slammed in the comments section for being the obvious "controlled opposition" that they are.. hahaha "chutzpah"

They're the Synagogue of Satan-

 

Revelation 3:9

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

 

(I'm not a Christian myself but the cabal seem to take the Book of Revelation quite seriously and want to bring it into reality). 
 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

They're the Synagogue of Satan-

 

Revelation 3:9

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

 

(I'm not a Christian myself but the cabal seem to take the Book of Revelation quite seriously and want to bring it into reality). 
 

 

It's one of the canonical texts of the Defender of the Faith of the Commonwealth nations, but it doesn't support Chrsitianity well because it talks about rewards based on works and there only being 12 apostles (Matthias replaced Judas, not Paul).

 

... by thy sorceries[pharmakeia] were all nations deceived.

Revelation 18:23

 

https://www.blueletterbible.org/kjv/rev/18/23/t_conc_1185023

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

 

Wasn't Lyme invented in Fort Detrick, Maryland?

Not sure but I wouldn't be at all surprised if it was created and released just like HIV or Ebola.

Thing about bacteria is that it all depends on the balance of the environment.

Think of yoghurt. It needs to be under a certain conditon to thrive.

So potentially, like Candida, any bacteria infection could be brought in balance i.e. surpressed if you know how or what you need to do. Having said this, I know you'll start with SUGAR! But not all are affected by sugar. Correct me wrong though because this is just my opinion and I'm not an expert.

Edited by elongated1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, BossCrow said:

Empowering Discussions and Presentations -Common Law and the Scamdemic

https://www.empoweringbusiness.info/
Zoom Call - Free - All Welcome - Every Monday at 18:00 GMT
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81662495912?pwd=S0hoU29EYXp5U21qWVZkS0hFeklmUT09
Meeting ID: 816 6249 5912

Passcode: 462502

 

 

Someone emailed me this. I'm not setup to use Zoom myself.

 

Trust law is one you want to get into. 😉

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, DarianF said:

Just came across this post:

 

Bringing Back Blogs in the Age of Social Media Censorship

https://wptavern.com/bringing-back-blogs-in-the-age-of-social-media-censorship

 

"In March, as COVID-19 exploded into a worldwide panic, the web gatekeepers we’ve come to rely on quickly massed around a singular interpretation of events and stifled dissenting voices—even mild ones. YouTube, the second largest search engine in the world, demonetized all videos that mentioned “COVID-19,” “Coronavirus,” or any term related to the pandemic, and herded viewers away from content creators and toward the Center for Disease Control (CDC) — the same CDC that first advised against wearing masks. Even medical practitioners who deviated slightly from the prevailing vision were removed from the platform after gaining millions of views. Experienced journalists who questioned official decrees (surely, the role journalists are expected to perform) were targeted with hit pieces and character assassination by their own peers."

 

Good stuff.

 

Here a former newscaster spills the beans ... 

 

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/079/935/932/original/94edfde05bf949c4.mp4

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...