Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Is that Adrian Edmonson? Sorry, I thought it was the prat from the video all dressed up.

 

lol. I just thought the resemblance was uncanny. But I'm sad I had to involve the legendary Edward Hitler in this other fuck tard's clown show.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just doing some casual light reading:

 

Quote

 

Capillary leak syndrome

Very rare cases of capillary leak syndrome (CLS) have been reported in the first days after vaccination with COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca. A history of CLS was apparent in some of these cases. Fatal outcome has been reported. CLS is a rare disorder characterised by acute episodes of oedema mainly affecting the limbs, hypotension, haemoconcentration and hypoalbuminaemia. Patients with an acute episode of CLS following vaccination require prompt recognition and  treatment. Intensive support therapy is usually warranted. Individuals with a known history of CLS should not be vaccinated with this vaccine (see Section 4.3 Contraindications).

 

 

[TGA, p. 4 | https://www.ebs.tga.gov.au/ebs/picmi/picmirepository.nsf/pdf?OpenAgent&id=CP-2021-PI-01194-1&d=20210722172310101 ]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Virus is Covid, we must remain a virulent species. Educate your children, freedom and sovereignty, really know what freedom is and what it means to express it.

 

The symptoms of Covid are psychological, political, influential and dominating. Those of us with Covid-antibodies must maintain them with mental vigilance and non-compliance.

 

Thus, I send you forth as Sheep amongst Wolves. So be as wise as Serpents and innocent as the lamb. Only the pure in heart may conjure mine, the armour of God and call upon my Angels of war that you may fight on the battle grounds of mind, body and spirit, that all Evil shall like shadows before you flee as you walk in my light.

Edited by Prometheus
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Frankieboy said:


He is most proberly offspring of

Josef Mengele

 

 

 

4367F125-8F68-4CDE-B162-94892F9C9D49.jpeg

 

I know you're having a laugh and they were still authoritarian, but they're a different ideology to what we're dealing with. Don't shoot me, it's just my opinion. lol

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Not sure if this nutter glows in the dark or if he is just a clown. 🤦‍♂️

 

I read on a bitchute posting of this that he's a comedian..here's his utube channel

 

 

 

 

https://www.youtube.com/c/DamienSlash2/videos

Description

The Characters, Voices, Impressions, Satire, Parody and Rants of Daniel Barker I am represented by PBJ (Agent) & Another Tongue (Voice Agent)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, skitzorat said:

 

I read on a bitchute posting of this that he's a comedian..here's his utube channel

 

 

 

 

https://www.youtube.com/c/DamienSlash2/videos

Description

The Characters, Voices, Impressions, Satire, Parody and Rants of Daniel Barker I am represented by PBJ (Agent) & Another Tongue (Voice Agent)

 

What do you think that clip was, just satire, or do you think he is seriously pro mandatory vaxx?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey everyone, get ready for this... 🤣🤣

 

Just when you thought they couldn't get more desperate to explain away the holes in their official bullshit clownshow, they give us this masterpiece:

 

COVID: the reason cases are rising among the double vaccinated – it’s not because vaccines aren’t working

https://theconversation.com/covid-the-reason-cases-are-rising-among-the-double-vaccinated-its-not-because-vaccines-arent-working-164797

 

😂 I'm crying here.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

What do you think that clip was, just satire, or do you think he is seriously pro mandatory vaxx?

Not my humour, but it's satire... listen to the top clip I posted, Bill Gates Vaccine from December 2020

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, skitzorat said:

Not my humour, but it's satire... listen to the top clip I posted, Bill Gates Vaccine from December 2020

 

I reckon this wanker is just pissing into an already golden pond.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"If you imagine a hypothetical scenario in which 100% of the population is double vaccinated, then 100% of people with COVID, and in hospital with COVID, will also have had both jabs. As with deaths, this doesn’t mean the vaccine isn’t working. It just means the vaccine rollout is going very well".

 

- TheConversation.com

 

laughing-bonobo-crop.jpg.ed475316e4952bd58774fffd119ed301.jpg

Edited by Prometheus
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Hey everyone, get ready for this... 🤣🤣

 

Just when you thought they couldn't get more desperate to explain away the holes in their official bullshit clownshow, they give us this masterpiece:

 

COVID: the reason cases are rising among the double vaccinated – it’s not because vaccines aren’t working

https://theconversation.com/covid-the-reason-cases-are-rising-among-the-double-vaccinated-its-not-because-vaccines-arent-working-164797

 

😂 I'm crying here.

How.the.actual.fark.does.this.work.....

 

COVID is also growing among the vaccinated because the number of people in the UK who have had both doses is continuing to rise. At the time of writing, 88% of UK adults have had a first dose and 69% a second. As more and more of the population is vaccinated, the relative proportion of those with COVID who have had both jabs will rise.

 

If you imagine a hypothetical scenario in which 100% of the population is double vaccinated, then 100% of people with COVID, and in hospital with COVID, will also have had both jabs. As with deaths, this doesn’t mean the vaccine isn’t working. It just means the vaccine rollout is going very well.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, skitzorat said:

How.the.actual.fark.does.this.work.....

 

COVID is also growing among the vaccinated because the number of people in the UK who have had both doses is continuing to rise. At the time of writing, 88% of UK adults have had a first dose and 69% a second. As more and more of the population is vaccinated, the relative proportion of those with COVID who have had both jabs will rise.

 

If you imagine a hypothetical scenario in which 100% of the population is double vaccinated, then 100% of people with COVID, and in hospital with COVID, will also have had both jabs. As with deaths, this doesn’t mean the vaccine isn’t working. It just means the vaccine rollout is going very well.

 

This is Spaceballs level shit right here 🤣

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Prometheus said:

"If you imagine a hypothetical scenario in which 100% of the population is double vaccinated, then 100% of people with COVID, and in hospital with COVID, will also have had both jabs. As with deaths, this doesn’t mean the vaccine isn’t working. It just means the vaccine rollout is going very well".

 

- TheConversation.com

 

laughing-bonobo-crop.jpg.ed475316e4952bd58774fffd119ed301.jpg

 

Pulitzer Prize... coming right up 🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"If you imagine a hypothetical scenario in which 100% of the population is double vaccinated, then 100% of people with COVID, and in hospital with COVID, will also have had both jabs. As with deaths, this doesn’t mean the vaccine isn’t working. It just means the vaccine rollout is going very well".

 

"Those dying from Covid after being double vaxxed are of compromised immunity. You see the health of the immune system and thus vaccine survival, is a biologically universal marker for poor human genetics, so its actually going very well... Eugenicaly speaking of course.

Edited by Prometheus
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quote

 

"If you imagine a hypothetical scenario in which 100% of the population is double vaccinated, then 100% of people with COVID, and in hospital with COVID, will also have had both jabs. As with deaths, this doesn’t mean the vaccine isn’t working. It just means the vaccine rollout is going very well."

 

– Jamie Hartmann-Boyce | https://theconversation.com/covid-the-reason-cases-are-rising-among-the-double-vaccinated-its-not-because-vaccines-arent-working-164797

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Not sure if this nutter glows in the dark or if he is just a clown. 🤦‍♂️

I can’t wait for the day dweebs like this try and ‘deal’ with those refusing the jab.
 

For a start, the martial arts and boxing ‘communities’ seem to be rejecting it en-masse. Not to mention most goers too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...