Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

6 hours ago, Freedom Lane55 said:

I would get your wife to discharge herself  and the baby from the hospital . Congrats by the way .They have no right to stop people leaving ,why should a happy occasion be affected by these idiots .

Ah, thankyou.

Yeah it's a joke.

Their was security at the hospital doors today. Went to visit. She has asked to be discharged early so that's good.she has to see a doctor this evening and can then leave. The whole system is crazy. I said to my wife earlier even with security on the door you could literally just walk down the corridor down the lift and straight out the front doors. She said it's very true but that youd have social services at your house thr next day so best to check out properly.

Crazy if you think about it.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, zArk said:

Covid pass ----

Ah well, urm, nope! still not having that shit injected into me

Knowing what we know about the side effects, it is crazy that they are making this mandatory. They might as well be forcing the population to play Russian roulette. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Thewoodsman said:

She said it's very true but that youd have social services at your house thr next day so best to check out properly.

Damn right. Always get discharged, if you are admitted. 

1 hour ago, Noctua said:

Eric Clapton refuses to play venues that require proof of vaccination | Eric Clapton | The Guardian

Eric Clapton refuses to play venues that require proof of vaccination

Clapton says he won’t perform for a ‘discriminated audience’ after vaccination passports made mandatory for clubs and venues this autumn

Clapton performing at the O2 in 2020. Clapton performing at the O2 in 2020. Photograph: Gareth Cattermole/Getty Images

Thu 22 Jul 2021 11.05 BST

Eric Clapton has said he will not perform at any venues that require attendees to show proof of vaccination.

In response to the government announcement that vaccination passports will be required to access nightclubs and venues by the end of September, the musician has issued a statement saying he would not play “any stage where there is a discriminated audience present.

“Unless there is provision made for all people to attend, I reserve the right to cancel the show.”

Would sound a lot better coming out of the mouth of someone who hadn't rolled up their sleeve for the Satan Juice.................twice.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, SimonTV said:

Knowing what we know about the side effects, it is crazy that they are making this mandatory. They might as well be forcing the population to play Russian roulette. 

The effects are horrific yet still the blinkered race to get everyone jabbed is even more concerning. 

The injuries are written off in their minds as typical bean counters look at % 

In 4 months I expect a paralysing horror show to start with which we have very little to say about other than what's already been said

vp.jpg

"The Lib Dems finally have a decent LIBERAL policy of opposing medical tyranny and yet all their brain dead followers instantly disagree with it and proclaim how they are super enthusiastic about the upcoming bio-security slavery regime.

We also get the comparisons to yellow fever that has a 50% mortality rate..."

- An anon on Telegram

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Not sure if this nutter glows in the dark or if he is just a clown. 🤦‍♂️

He must be naively playing for a seat on SAGE

"Do as you would be done by"

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Interesting. This labour MP got chucked out of Parliament for calling Boris a liar over these 18 months!

Yes I did say Labour MP *feints*

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9814973/Labour-MP-Dawn-Butler-barred-Commons-liar-rant.html

Lollers 

Always entertaining when an MP tries to be a human being while speaking as an MP

BOoooom 

Career over

Lmao

Edited by zArk

The "Pingdemic" is hilarious, but it's what they wanted isn't it? To scare the **** out of as many as possible. But they're just too stupid to anticipate the effects of the outcome.

the government was "very concerned" about the numbers of people being pinged by the NHS app.

"monitoring" the situation and would be setting out a list of exempt critical workers "very soon",

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-business-secretary-says-govt-very-concerned-as-more-than-600-000-pinged-in-a-week-12361176

37 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Not sure if this nutter glows in the dark or if he is just a clown.

Look at him. How old is he? 30? He's got no hair, wears silly glasses, probably has no muscle mass because of all the soy he's ingested, and he has a whiny, reedy voice. He says things on Tik Tok to get group approval: things he would never dare utter to someone's face. He will never get his hair back. He will always be a beta male, and he'll always be looking for someone to keep him safe from the big, bad world. He's a saddo. In the ordinary world, people would kick sand in his face. He looks like any SAGE member or academic. Bald, effeminate, and weak.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

He will always be a beta male, and he'll always be looking for someone to keep him safe from the big, bad world. He's a saddo. In the ordinary world, people would kick sand in his face.

I'm not sure if he is some kind of shill, but I agree.

I often find that the Right will try and rally the common man to fix the issues in society, while the Commie types want the state to do their dirty work. They're often underachievers that think they will suddenly have power in some Commie revolution, but they'll be disposed of too once their use is up.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

‘No jab no play’: PM delivers cryptic response to press grilling on vaccine mandate

Prime Minister Scott Morrison has indicated he is still considering a ‘no jab, no play’ solution to vaccine hesitancy in Australia. https://www.skynews.com.au/australia-news/politics/no-jab-no-play-pm-delivers-cryptic-response-to-press-grilling-on-vaccine-mandate/news-story/67fd2750c690188677a7333e5116d820

Geez, I'm just in shock right now. I didn't see this coming. 😄