Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Human10 said:

“A few days later when I call time of death,” continued Cobia on Facebook, “I hug their family members and I tell them the best way to honor their loved one is to go get vaccinated and encourage everyone they know to do the same.”

“They cry. And they tell me they didn’t know. They thought it was a hoax. They thought it was political. They thought because they had a certain blood type or a certain skin color they wouldn’t get as sick. They thought it was ‘just the flu’. But they were wrong. And they wish they could go back. But they can’t. So they thank me and they go get the vaccine. And I go back to my office, write their death note, and say a small prayer that this loss will save more lives.”

May be an image of text

 

Utter desperation.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

We're literally moving into a totalitarian state now. They're cracking down on the Official Secrets Act now, as well as rights to protest. 

 

Why can't the face nappy double jabbed see any of this in plain sight? When did it become the norm to trust the Government? 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, NG10 said:

We're literally moving into a totalitarian state now. They're cracking down on the Official Secrets Act now, as well as rights to protest. 

 

Why can't the face nappy double jabbed see any of this in plain sight? When did it become the norm to trust the Government? 

 

They have always been stupid.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, ink said:

 

@The Illuminator

You know, now that you have closed your business, you could become an expert pharmacist like this MD above.

Alternative, join a solicitor who specialises in medical negligence since you have an extensive understanding of medicine. Or sell DMT. I'll be interested. lol 😉

Edited by elongated1
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

spot on -since when did we all start thinking that life and the world has to be "safe " ? This plays a big role in current events -people constantly being urged by Governments and each other to "stay safe" .The individual has the right to decide their own level of risk .

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://vaxcontrolgroup.com/

 

Is anyone familiar with this organisation.? Saw it mentioned briefly on a live chat i was on recently .Seems to be providing a

way of avoiding the jab by being in a "control" group .Seems a good idea but is is genuine and who is behind it ? managed to look up the group behind it and their details at Companies house ,but need to look into it further .https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/13477806

vax control group virus.PNG

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Freedom Lane55 said:

https://vaxcontrolgroup.com/

 

Is anyone familiar with this organisation.? Saw it mentioned briefly on a live chat i was on recently .Seems to be providing a

way of avoiding the jab by being in a "control" group .Seems a good idea but is is genuine and who is behind it ? managed to look up the group behind it and their details at Companies house ,but need to look into it further .https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/13477806

vax control group virus.PNG

Interesting. I was also thinking about starting new religion - since they mention 'faith' as exemption. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

With the travel industry so hard hit by this nonsense. I can’t help but think that Thomas Crook must have had inside information about this plandemic. Maybe that is why they went into liquidation a year before this COVID nonsense came about. Makes me think!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Freedom Lane55 said:

spot on -since when did we all start thinking that life and the world has to be "safe " ? This plays a big role in current events -people constantly being urged by Governments and each other to "stay safe" .The individual has the right to decide their own level of risk .

 

Control freak nanny statist mate.

Big bad Emporer Bojo.

His belly full of granny sacrificed.

Now hes after the children.

For their safety of course.

 

img_scolome_20190516-182457_imagenes_lv_

 

Edited by oddsnsods
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You stopped fearing the bat cooties so now we present to you: super monkey AIDS!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...