Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

British journalists could face jail for publishing leak stories that embarrass the government
https://reclaimthenet.org/uk-official-secrets-act-update-chilling-free-speech/

'Critics further noted that if the new proposals were currently law, the journalists who revealed that former Health Secretary Matt Hancock broke his own COVID rules while having an affair with his aide would have been charged. The leak was newsworthy and the story broke through leaked CCTV footage.'

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

this could be it

thanks -I just found another story ,they have people where they want them ,keep on testing and you will find the  justification for more lock downs ,curfews and eventual martial law

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-07-14/fairfield-residents-frustrated-over-long-waits-for-covid-tests/100291340

• Like 1

I can’t work out if the jabbed are trivialising the side effects, or they are unaware of them.

ITV interviewed gym goers yesterday on the vaccine. One said: “I know a few who haven’t taken it, for reasons I think are stupid.”

What? Potential blindness, heart problem(s) or death? 

• Like 1

Prime minister risks major rebellion over Covid jab passports, say Tory MPs

More than 40 Conservatives said to be ready to defy government over civil liberties concerns

Prime minister risks major rebellion over Covid jab passports, say Tory MPs | Coronavirus | The Guardian

(but Labour look like they will back Johnson - couldn't make it up....opposition?  What is that?!)

Interesting paragraph at the end of the piece...

One MP said they had “no doubt” Johnson would insist on vaccine passports for the party’s conference, and that “as a result, it shouldn’t come as a surprise if a number of Conservative MPs and activists refuse to attend”.

5 minutes ago, Noctua said:

Prime minister risks major rebellion over Covid jab passports, say Tory MPs

More than 40 Conservatives said to be ready to defy government over civil liberties concerns

Prime minister risks major rebellion over Covid jab passports, say Tory MPs | Coronavirus | The Guardian

(but Labour look like they will back Johnson - couldn't make it up....opposition?  What is that?!)

Interesting paragraph at the end of the piece...

Its bullshit like other week when the majority cons voted for the mandatory careworkers bill. All these cunts are culpable for crimes against the people.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, skitzorat said:

another Aussie telling it how it is

2 hours ago, alexa said:

WALOFS.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, k_j_evans said:

Sadly, I had an antibody test and it was negative. I wonder how you can fake a positive one - it didn't get sent to a lab, so I suppose I could have photoshopped the result and pretended

Well, antibodies to what exactly? A coronavirus, for coronaviruses make up 30% of common cold viruses. SARS-COV2 who knows given these apparent varients. Uggh its a headache.

I say hang sense of it all and eat psychedelics. They can help you speak to other dimensions.

Universe on line one, God speaking, how would you like to be enlightened today'.

BZxgzZx_XAkYD6MQJIGPMlT8qbFynFYm0isUvQid6gg.jpg.b1f305a61f8aefdfb1443207298c5f9a.jpg

Edited by Prometheus
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

British journalists could face jail for publishing leak stories that embarrass the government
https://reclaimthenet.org/uk-official-secrets-act-update-chilling-free-speech/

'Critics further noted that if the new proposals were currently law, the journalists who revealed that former Health Secretary Matt Hancock broke his own COVID rules while having an affair with his aide would have been charged. The leak was newsworthy and the story broke through leaked CCTV footage.'

rtn.jpg

https://www.minds.com/reclaimthenet/

I would say that's some poetic justice, but we're all going to suffer because of these journo nutters.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

9 hours ago, blowonthepie said:

Shit, is that so?

Im not in your neck of the woods - nowhere near as bad ; NZ; as elsewhere - and I avoid people as much as possible - just because being around a lot of people gets to me, and definitely no social media, so that’s something I would not have thought.

Now I’m depressed 😥.  Nah, not really 😁, though if that’s the case I dont know what’s going to happen. 

These knobs picked the right time time to pull this shit; with most of the masses eyes and ears attached to some sort of device

Joined Facebook in 2007 and got rid of it and others in July 2020. 

Reason i joined in the first place was the usual (back then) way to easily communicate with others far away and also for ''profession'' reasons.

When it all started going downhill in 2016 i still kept using it but with a bitter taste to it.....

Then January 2020 i made a comment on the 'Wuhan' bulshit about the ''fastest hospital build'', i said that i was 98% sure it was all another Hoax and everything in between.......then got banned for 2 days by FB for posting ''non fact checked'' opinions.....and then also that was when the list of so called ''friends'' started droping ahhahahahah....and along the way up to July it was just a constant flood of persistent ignorant arrogant cunts just vomiting what they were told by the Media and turning against each other as usual ...and then the rest is history...still got as far as July 2020 but downloaded the whole of my FB history / backup etc etc.....once all done deleted EVERYTHING one by one......post by post....photos...videos....took me almost a week, a little everyday making sure it was all gone from my side of things, but still knowing that FB would still keep everything in their DATA Collection bucket.....but.....Then finally got rid of it after the 30 days period of ''just in case you wanna get back to it'' bull-crap....never looked back since.

Same applied to Instagram. And whatsapp too which is owned by the same piranhas.....

More than 46 million people in the UK have received at least one dose of a coronavirus vaccine - BBC

I think the Chinese made the Coronavirus to kill all the Millennials. If anyone group is superfluous to requirements, its Millennials.

Q: If yourself and a stranger where told that one of you will be killed so justify your existence. What would say to justify your being alive, that you may live and their other must die?

Think about it!

Edited by Prometheus

7 minutes ago, Prometheus said:

More than 46 million people in the UK have received at least one dose of a coronavirus vaccine - BBC

I think the Chinese made the Coronavirus to kill all the Millennials.

You almost made me believe You were having wishful thinking ;)

Edited by Simple Actions

12 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

I've got my eye on the Ministry of Truth....

image.png.da760a98addadc52958559b0eff08133.png

May be an image of ‎text that says "‎VACCINE COVID-19 سد MILLION COVID-1 VACCINE DOSES NOW ADMINISTERED SECURING OURRECOVERY VACCINE ROLLOUT W Labour‎"‎

Its unbelievable that so many people have not as yet seen through the Lies.......and have not got the inner voice telling them ''When the Goverment is VERY keen and persistent on 'helping' people for 18 months nonstop''.......it only and ALWAYS means that its the opposite of it!

Never ever be a time when they do anything in our benefit NEVER.

Most of us sometimes feel that we are just talking to a wall....not a brick or concrete wall........a stone wall..

2 minutes ago, Simple Actions said:

Its unbelievable that so many people have not as yet seen through the Lies.......and have not got the inner voice telling them ''When the Goverment is VERY keen and persistent on 'helping' people for 18 months nonstop''.......it only and ALWAYS means that its the opposite of it!

Never ever be a time when they do anything in our benefit NEVER.

Most of us sometimes feel that we are just talking to a wall....not a brick or concrete wall........a stone wall..

Insipid normies are insufferably arrogant, too... that's the real kicker for me..

Of Mortal Accountability

I believe that certain positions of power within society must be backed up by ones life. My word is my bond, my bond is my life. Just think of the accountability those in power would express if their life was their bond.

Judges, Cops, Politicians etc. Those who's decisions can effect the lives of many must be accountable and must be honest, charitable and fair. When corruption finds its way into the hearts of those with the power to effect the lives of millions and worse still when certain corrupt practises become the norm we must then have absolute accountability.

If those in power took an oath that they forfeit their life should they break the rules and cause harm to people, then they would surely follow the laws as death is a great motivator. Only those who genuinly and bravely accept this oath are worthy of such power anyway.

Those who complain that mistakes could be made and they may be wrongly killed should understand that those who investigate these crimes and sentance them to death must also take the oath of mortal accountability.

Mistakes will be a far cry from the honour and goodness that is produced by eliminating the cowardly, corrupt, ambitious and unaccountable fiends that walk our halls of power unimpeded by rules, law or the fear of God, as fear of the Lord is the beginning of Wisdom.

- We must bring back initiation to our Kings and Priests.

Edited by Prometheus

11 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

I wondered how they can do this with https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1984/22/section/45E still in place but of course it isn't mandatory .... you can leave your job (which you may have done all your life .... but hey .... the gov says fuck you!)

Reading the draft legislation, the relevant part is:

Amendment of regulation 12 (safe care and treatment)

5.  In regulation 12, after paragraph (2), insert—

“(3) For the purposes of paragraph (2)(h), a registered person (“A”) in respect of a regulated activity specified in paragraph 2 of Schedule 1 (accommodation for persons who require nursing or personal care) in a care home must secure that a person (“B”) does not enter the premises used by A unless—

(a)B is a service user residing in the premises used by A;

(b)B has provided A with evidence that satisfies A that either—

(i)B has been vaccinated with the complete course of doses of an authorised vaccine; or

(ii)that for clinical reasons B should not be vaccinated with any authorised vaccine;

(c)it is reasonably necessary for B to provide emergency assistance in the premises used by A;

(d)it is reasonably necessary for B to provide urgent maintenance assistance with respect to the premises used by A;

(e)B is attending the premises used by A in the execution of B’s duties as a member of the emergency services;

(f)B is a friend or relative of a service user and that service user is or has been residing in the premises used by A;

(g)B is visiting a service user who is dying;

(h)it is reasonably necessary for B to provide comfort or support to a service user in relation to a service user’s bereavement following the death of a friend or relative; or

(i)B is under the age of 18.

Full draft here: https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukdsi/2021/9780348224993

1 minute ago, Prometheus said:

- We must bring back initiation to our Kings and Priests.

I agree, but not like a Reddit normie (or bot) that only believes that Christians should be held accountable for their actions. It needs to extend to all religions.

There needs to be more education too. In a sane world, children would be taught about the Bible, Quran, Torah, and the Talmud etc, so kids can understand what motivates our leaders that rule over us.

Right now we're being screwed because too many people don't take an interest in religion to understand what the hell is going on, too many think our leaders are just incompetent.

(Sorry for the religious rant.)