Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

6 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

'It also clarified that should a member of the public refuse to show a SafePass and will not leave the business, then the owner/manager must inform police to take the appropriate action.'

Coronavirus: SafePass required for universities
https://cyprus-mail.com/2021/07/20/coronavirus-safepass-required-for-universities/

HA HA HA....

I reckon we gonna be busy...

Surely this would be discrimination, attack on your belief based on official papers.

Whatever happens to you, don't be violent. Let them make mistake for you....kerching!

Get ready. 🤪

6 hours ago, Jackunjill said:

🔗 Source: John Overkil - youtube

Crisis actors again! Same as September 26th 2020.

This Channel is the Official Enemy of the MSM, the Fake Alternative Media and the 77 Brigade.

We have exposed a group of Infiltrators who are there to discredit the truth movement, such as GreyBleeder and Tatman. Some incite violence, (GreyBleeder) others appear to stage fake arrests to scare the population.

(Resistance GB ) They are all connected to Piers Corbyn who is also an Infiltrator In this channels opinion. They are filmed by what seem to be state sponsored fake alternative media. (Subject access . Tyrant finder media consumer resistance GB). They are believed to responsible for staging events such as 26th September Trafalgar Square and Westfield shopping centre invasion as well as the chasing of BBC reporter. Watch as many videos as you can for more context this is 2 years worth of research so hard to convey magnitude of it all.

Subject access as well? 🤨

I'm not sure about Tyrant finder.... I think he might be genuine.

Westfield shopping centre invasion was filmed by Welshy.

On 7/20/2021 at 4:32 AM, Sidlittle said:

another personal ad of the future 

- I’m a great cook

- huge tits 

- I WAS dumb enough to take a covid jab 

- I think I have a cock too 

gay-pride-toronto.jpg

• Like 1

I have lost four people close to my heart this year. My mother’s sister passed on New Year’s Day, so I consider that an omen to the year. I will take the Chinese New Year (February 11) as the beginning of this year. 
My point is of the four people I have lost, none of my them died of ‘convid’ they died from neglect from the NHS, as access to their services was denied to us sheeple under the mask of a plandemc. From now on I shall do any work off the books. (Cash in hand) I don’t particularly like paying taxes but why should I pay National Insurance to a health service that has blood on its hands. Even if the doctors are hiding. I’d rather shit in my hands and clap, whilst raising a glass to William Beverage 

• Like 7

France launches vaccine pass for cultural venues

People wanting to go to cinemas, museums, sporting matches and other cultural venues in France will have to show proof of Covid-19 vaccination or a negative test starting Wednesday, as the country braces for a feared spike in cases from the highly transmissible Delta variant. The so-called "health pass" will be required for all events or places with more than 50 people, before being extended to restaurants, cafes and shopping centres in August, President Emmanuel Macron announced in a televised address last week. Masks are now mandatory outside again in the southern Pyrenees-Orientales department neighbouring Spain, as well as in much of the western Charente-Maritime department near Bordeaux, a popular tourist spot, where case numbers are soaring.

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/latest-news/france-launches-vaccine-pass-for-cultural-venues/news-story/7ca8609f3b806d395cca32ee863cc930

It's called freedom.

Can they fire you for not being vaccinated?  Yes, they can.

Q: Let’s start with the biggest question here, and that is, can employers legally require their employees to be fully vaccinated before returning to the office, and is it lawful for employers to implement a penalty if they don’t comply?

A: Yes, employers can legally require employees to be fully vaccinated with the caveat that they will have to provide a reasonable accommodation to those who cannot be vaccinated due to a disability or a sincerely held religious belief. In those circumstances, the employer is required under the law to engage in an interactive dialogue with the employee to determine if there is a reasonable accommodation that can be granted in lieu of full vaccination.

As for a penalty, employers can adopt a mandatory vaccination policy and separate those who choose not to comply as long as those employers offer to reasonably accommodate employees who are not vaccinated because of a disability or sincerely held religious belief.

So, provided you don’t have a disability and/or a strongly held religious belief, can a company rightfully penalize an employee for not getting vaccinated, including laying that employee off?

Companies have the right to terminate employment based on an individual’s refusal to be vaccinated if the refusal is not based on a disability or sincerely held religious belief. The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) has issued guidance that permits mandatory vaccination policies—whether someone is vaccinated is not a protected category. To use a silly example, if an employer decides to mandate that its workers all wear green socks, that policy is lawful. Requiring the COVID-19 vaccine is like all other employer rules, i.e., “this is what we ask of our employees.” In the private sector, such a policy is permissible.

Can Employers Require Employees to Get Vaccinated? Plus, Answers to Other Legal Questions as We Return to the Office - Worth

7 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Thing is they won't care, if you told them they will have to get a booster shot every month they'll be stood in line, sleeves rolled up without batting an eyelid. 

Maybe a few would start to question why they have to take boosters but the vast majority would go along with it blaming us  for what's going on. 

Madness. 

9 hours ago, Saved said:

Exactly this. I remember clearly how those that were saying where this was going - way back in the early summer of 2020 - were ridiculed as fear spreading conspiracy nuts for daring to mention the Certificate of Vaccine ID.

Yep.

I even remember constantly seeing posts making it to the front page of Reddit prior to Covid, that ridiculed people that were critical of vaccination. Looking back, I have a hard time believing all those posts mocking anti-vaxx Facebook Karens were organic.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

57 minutes ago, alexa said:

No offence, but he doesn’t look the healthiest 51yo.... probably had all sorts of underlying conditions related to lifestyle choices. 

• Like 2

https://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/nsws-covid19-spike-of-110-cases-is-not-good-news-for-states-recovery/news-story/16065b04e175bd98124321f679d1110c

"Prof McLaws said some of these tests had an accuracy of 99.96 per cent when testing people in the first five to seven days of their infection, before they got symptoms.

“They stop being accurate when people become symptomatic,” she said.

She said the UK had used these tests and made them available at pharmacies, libraries and other spaces.

If home and work testing, as well as curfews were brought in, Prof McLaws believes this should be enough to bring cases down.

However, she said it was unclear what enforcement measures authorities were taking to monitor families who were supposed to be at home, and there may be a need for fines for those who weren’t doing the right thing."

So the tests are only accurate if you have no symptoms -whats a joke ! Gladys is talking about curfews,fines  and more testing ,if only all the sheep would stop getting tested then perhaps "cases" would go down .Im waiting for martial law now .Will we have people coming to the door to force you to have a test ??

NSW spike virus.PNG

45 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

It would seem the NHS has the Mohammedans  in their battle sights now.

"I'm Christian, can I have Christians only to deal with me? Can we all choose then? So this is CRT then. Spilt all races? Split all religions? Is this it?"

"You are no longer worthy to breathe air unless you are a box ticker. Especially if you are Christian white working class and straight."

"These people need to be named and legal action taken against them"

I don't want to turn this into a race and religion issue as I want to have a positive day for once today, but interesting comments.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

1 hour ago, alexa said:

Notice he "died" in the "Diana, Princess of Wales Hospital"... bed 66 in Ward 6 perhaps?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, alexa said:

'Mr Barrett had his 'worries and reasons' for not having the jab as he had no spleen and immune system issues.'

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, skitzorat said:

another Aussie telling it how it is

Thanks for that -just shared it on Facebook ,it will probably be removed .I wish I could find the "footage in Fairfield " she is referring to . Didnt think about going to my local Council on the 24th .

6 minutes ago, Freedom Lane55 said:

Thanks for that -just shared it on Facebook ,it will probably be removed .I wish I could find the "footage in Fairfield " she is referring to . Didnt think about going to my local Council on the 24th .

this could be it