Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

39 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

"To effectively brainwash and mind control a population you first need fear. You then need a ritual or ceremony, which relieves the fear. That ritual must be simple so anyone can do it. You must make average people feel like heroes for doing exactly as they're told. The tyrant is best served by being in full control of the fear plus manufacturing the ritual that removes the fear. That pre-manufactured ritual will in turn trick the public into participating in their own enslavement and brings them willingly in the iron grip of the tyrant."

- Jason Christoff

Anoint oneself with the holy sanitiser,anoint your holy goods basket/ trolley with the  holy sanitiser,check your religous vestment is on correctly (the mask) then entr into the temple precints with the blessing of the temple guardian ( minimum wage 'security' oddball on the door) follow the temple directions set into the hallowed ground carefully select from the bountiful goodness presented before you before finally heading to pay penance at the electronic alter ,swipe away your guilt knowing you have done your best to save humanity and dont forget to let the world know of your selfless actions by virtue signalling on faceache or twatter

Nahhh its not a ritual at all,it's to protect people innit

2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

ddfffff.jpg

Exactly this. I remember clearly how those that were saying where this was going - way back in the early summer of 2020 - were ridiculed as fear spreading conspiracy nuts for daring to mention the Certificate of Vaccine ID. 

I've seen recently that to denounce them (now that they are here) is an act of selfish fear spreading by conspiracy nuts who think that passports are some sort of control mechanism.

"We've had passports for as long as I've been alive - what's their bloody problem?" they squeal.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, blowonthepie said:

If this comes about, there’ll either be a mass scramble to get jabbed, or mass riots; hope it’s the latter.

The agenda is so blatant.

Unvaccinated Football Fans to be Banned From Matches in UK

https://www.infowars.com/posts/unvaccinated-football-fans-to-be-banned-from-matches-in-uk/

Honestly......i don't see any reason for people to go OR watch football nowadays anyway!

By doing so people are supporting the 'tyranny system' without even knowing! Money money money!!

It seems its 'ok' to keep fucking football going and at the same time Not supporting the music industry.....and by industry i mean pubs, venues.....the live music life! (Not the MTV class)

Which by the end of the Year there will be a start of something not so pretty called Purge.......slowly getting there....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Made in Wales said:

Surely this is a Government bluff,  a scare tactic to get an unvaxed club goer or football supporter to think they must get double jabbed if they want to watch their team or go clubbing. 

There must be so many breaches of discrimination laws not to mention medical coercion for an injection that is still in its trial stage that a solicitor would have a field day. 

This stinks of desperation. 

I agree. With each illegal wave of scary rhetoric they hope to catch as many fish as possible. Some will jump straight into the keepnet if they think they'll not be able to buy a season ticket.

Their biggest catch to date was the holidaying abroad lie.

Edited by Saved
Autocorrect
  • Like 2

Let’s see how jubilant the jabbed are about vaccine passports when it comes to their third, fourth, fifth jab.

Also, God help them when the argument for mandatory Covid jabs is applied to other experimental drugs.

15 minutes ago, Jackunjill said:

33F88461-4C77-4964-BB37-401D4E56E6BA.jpeg

These fraggles are definitely controlled opposition and paid actors but the big question is exactly who is paying them?. I'm leaning more toward the legacy media paying them to simulate trouble so they can get their storylines and pictures,i don't for one minute think the police nor the government nor any of the alphabet agencies would use any of these idiots directly ,i mean just look at em,tatman the shaved simian,greybleeder the mouth breather,whether the funding is coming from the usual suspects soros,b n m gates etc but i'm convinced thats wherever the funding is coming from its being funneled through the legacy media outlets to obtain complete deniability of the actual paymasters

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Jackunjill said:

33F88461-4C77-4964-BB37-401D4E56E6BA.jpeg

Doesn't surprise me whatsoever it looked stage to be honest and then a circle of police officers surrounding him. I think his tall but his not the biggest chap in the world is he? Hardly "well built". 

I can fully believe they were trying to start a riot. This sort of thing is not far fetched anymore it's getting real. The police were acting strange when I watched that stream yesterday. Stranger than normal.

The tighter restrictions and the upped propaganda of the race baiting from the ttp it all adds up really. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

2021.jpg

lol

Could be a decent response to some of these passive aggressive jab pros who want us to get jabbed as well. 

(Of course the best response is no response)

Think about it technically they are not human anymore after this DNA altering shit. Which could be great for science going forwards. We can save the beautiful animals and start testing products on people who've been jabbed. In fact we could even make it mandotary that those who have been vaccinated have to have trials done at least 3 times a year before a new product is released to the wider public. 

And here's the good thing. They'll love it! It doesn't have to be dangerous. We promise those that have been jabbed the products will be "mostly safe". We can start off with things like shampoo and how much it irritates the eyes when applied directly to them. Or new drugs for big pharma!!! Perhaps even new pychiatry drugs on the market to make sure they are entirely safe.

And maybe we could test car safety as well? Perhaps put a vaccinated person in a car and see if a human survives hitting a tree in our new ford at 70mph? Too far? 

But I'm not a c**@. But all this shit can work both ways. I just hope most of the jabbed are against this tyranny but something tells me they won't be very vocal about it. I have nothing against anyone who's taken it but it's really about leaving us all alone. 

And people here called it to a T last year. I said to my family "they will bring out a vaccine and they will try and make it mandotary and bring out passports". The response? "Don't be silly vaccines take years to create". 

Sorry to rant. I'm signing off for a few days all this retardation is getting me down. 

Edited by Fluke
  • Like 3

21 minutes ago, Simple Actions said:

Honestly......i don't see any reason for people to go OR watch football nowadays anyway!

By doing so people are supporting the 'tyranny system' without even knowing! Money money money!!

It seems its 'ok' to keep fucking football going and at the same time Not supporting the music industry.....and by industry i mean pubs, venues.....the live music life! (Not the MTV class)

Which by the end of the Year there will be a start of something not so pretty called Purge.......slowly getting there....

"So long as they (the Proles) continued to work and breed, their other activities were without importance. Left to themselves, like cattle turned loose upon the plains of Argentina, they had reverted to a style of life that appeared to be natural to them, a sort of ancestral pattern...Heavy physical work, the care of home and children, petty quarrels with neighbors, films, football, beer and above all, gambling filled up the horizon of their minds. To keep them in control was not difficult."

George Orwell, 1984

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Simple Actions said:

The reason is that the masses have not got a clue about what’s really going on, ergo, they still want the crumbs the knobs throw them no matter what; there is no serious reasoning going on.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, blowonthepie said:

Always laugh at the fuckers; never give them any negative energy; that’s what keeps them going; idiots.

This can never be over emphasized. Never let them or anybody get to your spirit. Keep the spirit high, stay friendly, SMILE A LOT, be optimistic as much as possible and be grateful that you are more intelligent than the rest. 

• Like 5

37 minutes ago, Saved said:

I agree. With each illegal wave of scary rhetoric they hope to catch as many fish as possible. Some will jump straight into the keepnet if they think they'll not be able to buy a season ticket.

Their biggest catch to date was the holidaying abroad lie.

I have a friend who loves in Sweden and got to know a girl online in another country. They can't meet because both of them are true to their principles of not letting the devils prick anywhere near them, nor the devils cotton buds to screw their brains. Honestly I think it's romantic, and when the day comes that they meet - God willing - it will be all the stronger and more special. They will love each other more and have built a foundation based on trust and high morals and principles. In Sha Allah 

15 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

See John Overkills work on youtube outing the crisis actors who are always at the very front of any protests

I was there yesterday and  saw how these crisis actors were in amongst the crowd with megaphones urging people to move from the grassed area of parliament square to the 'front line' to 'push the police back'

It was all street theatre organised so the legacy media could get their pictures of ''violent' protestors and a quick look at the coverage using googlenews proved that as almost every outlet used the same picture and virtually the same wording in their 'reporting'

pathetic bastards!!....pulling every sad trick they can to diss anti axxers!

27 minutes ago, blowonthepie said:

The reason is that the masses have not got a clue about what’s really going on, ergo, they still want the crumbs the knobs throw them no matter what; there is no serious reasoning going on.

In the last couple of days i've had an internal monologue going on regarding 'awake' people and i've come to the conclusion that the vast majority who say they are awake are no where near fucking awake,i've had several converations in th last 48 hrs with unjabbed seemingly awake people but its become apparent that apart from not wanting the jab nor wanting to see children jabbed thy really havent got a fucking clue about anything bigger than what they see on facebook and twitter,It's quite surprised me actually,i've tried to look at it from the point of view that folks don't have as much time as me to look into stuff but again it isnt that,if it doesn't fit on a phone screen and doesn't require searching they MIGHT have heard of something and there it ends

There are a lot of self professed awake people still stumbling along in a haze glued to their phones and they are in for a massive shock

Or perhaps ignorance really is bliss

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Our work is not over yet. As we strive to reach the remaining adults who have not yet had a first or a second dose, we are already making our plans for the next stage, because we do not know how long immunity lasts. Because coronavirus mutates, just like flu, we must stay one step ahead of it, so we are drawing up plans for a potential booster programme, subject to the final advice from the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation, so that we can protect the most vulnerable ahead of winter.

https://hansard.parliament.uk/commons/2021-07-19/debates/64EACE0F-A4FD-45C9-BCAF-CD14132B5366/Covid-19Update

So basically, the vaccines are useless?  And strive all you like, from me **** off

Edited by campanar
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, whatthefoxhat said:

In the last couple of days i've had an internal monologue going on regarding 'awake' people and i've come to the conclusion that the vast majority who say they are awake are no where near fucking awake,i've had several converations in th last 48 hrs with unjabbed seemingly awake people but its become apparent that apart from not wanting the jab nor wanting to see children jabbed thy really havent got a fucking clue about anything bigger than what they see on facebook and twitter,It's quite surprised me actually,i've tried to look at it from the point of view that folks don't have as much time as me to look into stuff but again it isnt that,if it doesn't fit on a phone screen and doesn't require searching they MIGHT have heard of something and there it ends

There are a lot of self professed awake people still stumbling along in a haze glued to their phones and they are in for a massive shock

Or perhaps ignorance really is bliss

Shit, is that so?

Im not in your neck of the woods - nowhere near as bad ; NZ; as elsewhere - and I avoid people as much as possible - just because being around a lot of people gets to me, and definitely no social media, so that’s something I would not have thought.

Now I’m depressed 😥.  Nah, not really 😁, though if that’s the case I dont know what’s going to happen. 

These knobs picked the right time time to pull this shit; with most of the masses eyes and ears attached to some sort of device

• Like 1