Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

40 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

'It also clarified that should a member of the public refuse to show a SafePass and will not leave the business, then the owner/manager must inform police to take the appropriate action.'

What action - will they shoot them? 😒

1 hour ago, Prometheus said:

The psychology behind 'mask wearing' is simple. Those who wear a mask believe in Covid. Those who believe in Covid wear a mask.

The mask is a symbol worn upon your personal being. When forced or coerced to adorn oneself with a symbol of the pandemic against ones will or at least ones preference, this item of clothing is a symbol of subjugation, being dominated, a loss of personal freedom and self-respect and most importantly, especially in the young it serves to normalise and internalize ones subjugation by government and the validity of the pandemic and obedience to their propaganda.

Overnight the CDC and WHO changed their stance on Masks following advice from Western governments for the reasons that masks 'help create a sense of security and will serve to help people accept future government mandates'. It had nothing to do with preventing viral transmission because simply put, they dont and this is proven scientifically. But science and proof has no place in belief and dogma.

- The mark of the Beast.

Out of likes.

The banning of non vaxxed from nightclubs is just the beginning. If they can get away with doing that, then they will not stop there.  Football stadiums, concert venues, pubs, restaurants, supermarkets, cinemas  etc. It's the cults way of punishing those that will not obey.

Edited by greatdayforfreedom
  • Like 4

39 minutes ago, blowonthepie said:

If this comes about, there’ll either be a mass scramble to get jabbed, or mass riots; hope it’s the latter.

The agenda is so blatant.

Unvaccinated Football Fans to be Banned From Matches in UK

https://www.infowars.com/posts/unvaccinated-football-fans-to-be-banned-from-matches-in-uk/

Surely this is a Government bluff,  a scare tactic to get an unvaxed club goer or football supporter to think they must get double jabbed if they want to watch their team or go clubbing. 

There must be so many breaches of discrimination laws not to mention medical coercion for an injection that is still in its trial stage that a solicitor would have a field day. 

This stinks of desperation. 

• Like 3

On 7/19/2021 at 7:34 PM, Prometheus said:

Natural Immunity is proven via an antibody blood test. Antibodies to 'what' yes, given that corona viruses make up around 30% of common cold viruses Id say most would probably pass but who trusts their tests anyway. Also he said from September only double vax can enter, he didnt mention antibodies...

Sadly, I had an antibody test and it was negative. I wonder how you can fake a positive one - it didn't get sent to a lab, so I suppose I could have photoshopped the result and pretended

3 hours ago, Human10 said:

WHat is this newspaper... It's fake 100%. Look at the background and the mask. The background is exactly the same on both photos. The same standing hair - it's just the same photo with bad Photoshop. THey used thispersondoesnotexists or something similar... Added mask. The shadows on a mask are unrealistic, not to mention acne and teeth. 

Haha, its from the Sport so its just a funny piss taking, made up article. Its probably along with Viz one of the few publications that takes the piss out of Covid, Woke and bullshit celebrities.

folks, I'm flying back to the shitshow tomorrow. I had three wonderful weeks in Spain

I feel sick with worry. I had the stick up the nose for the first time today, as its mandatory in need to fly. I was hoping I would be left to my own device and cheat by scraping the lower part of the nose. NO, THE FUCKER RAMMED IT RIGHT UP TO MY BRAIN.Talk about uncomfortable.

I really do pray to heavens above there is no nano technology in on of these things. I have to take another  two when I get back, but I'll cheat.

It's very uncomfortable and the bastards had to do this four times as I kept moving my head

Anyway probably my last time abroad before more draconian measures begin in September.

Has anyone had these RAMMED right up there and do they contain nonobots?

Edited by Shake

2 hours ago, k_j_evans said:

No one seems to know what they are supposed to be doing. Many not wearing masks, some wearing masks outside the shops. Why? Some people wearing lanyards still. About 50/50 in Aldi, including staff. No more masks or check-ins in Costa and Muffin Break. Staff maskless.

That's the problem, people have forgotten how to behave normally and seem much more comfortable obeying instructions and diktats rather than thinking for themselves.

• Like 1

"To effectively brainwash and mind control a population you first need fear. You then need a ritual or ceremony, which relieves the fear. That ritual must be simple so anyone can do it. You must make average people feel like heroes for doing exactly as they're told. The tyrant is best served by being in full control of the fear plus manufacturing the ritual that removes the fear. That pre-manufactured ritual will in turn trick the public into participating in their own enslavement and brings them willingly in the iron grip of the tyrant."

- Jason Christoff

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, SimonTV said:

I am a vaxphobe like a homophobe or transphobe but for vaccines :D

A phobia is an irrational fear. I have no irrational fear of anything - whether spiders or closed spaces  or trannys or Muslims or gays or vaccines.

I do have a healthy rational fear of Covid vaccines - therefore not a phobia - because I believe there's enough evidence to warrant avoiding the thing like one would a stray lion. It's not that I want to avoid death, it's that I don't want to rush to my death except in the act of saving another's life. Anybody taking the bloody thing is hastening the onset of a system that hates the human being.

But yes, vaxophobia will become a label just as homophobia did. It will be a completely inaccurate label and will be thrown around to stifle debate and paint the vaxophobe as a clueless coward.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Made in Wales said:

Surely this is a Government bluff,  a scare tactic to get an unvaxed club goer or football supporter to think they must get double jabbed if they want to watch their team or go clubbing. 

There must be so many breaches of discrimination laws not to mention medical coercion for an injection that is still in its trial stage that a solicitor would have a field day. 

This stinks of desperation. 

It sure does breach just about every human right etc out there; but most of the judiciary will be in the pockets of the dickwads.

There are quite a few cases been/being taken to court aren’t there?

Im hoping football crowds being what they are (no negative connotations here 😁) they won’t be pushed around, and will show their displeasure in a way that will help our cause.