Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

2 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I saw a vido a couple od days ago and it highlightd just how close one of the new prisons was to a crematorium,so close that if you stand stil long enough it'll scorch you

I notice that particular one is based in East Yorkshire. I guess they want us to burn in hull. 

• Haha 1

On 7/17/2021 at 3:07 PM, Saved said:

Well, of course they are all actors, just like the ones in car and insurance adverts. Surely you have to be an actor and a member of Equity (or whatever it is this week) to be in an advert? Never occurred to me that some people might not know that and think they were real people.

On 7/17/2021 at 5:14 PM, Grumpy Owl said:

At this stage now, the propaganda is blatant.

"Bit groggy" is a bit vague, and lets face it this could be caused by anything.

'Mild symptoms', takes a test, comes back 'positive', fully recovers from whatever minor ailment he was actually suffering from, therefore because he had his jabs, the vaccine works! Yay, he didn't die, now everyone else should pay heed and get their jabs too, because if you catch 'Covid' without dem jabs, you gonna die!

Its just behavioural messaging. IE propaganda.

Pillock probably had a hangover and was so acidic that he got a false positive on the lateral flow test (or he had just drunk orange juice for breakfast)

28 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

He looks proper hard. Better watch out for him.

I know you're just having a laugh, but people like that will never get their hands dirty, it's his useful idiot brutes that are the issue. No critical thinking with them and they can easily be turned against the vulnerable.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Anyone got a link for todays live protest. Can’t find it anywhere!

Was there another one in London today? I can't find much besides small clips. When I search for 'London Protest' on social media it's mostly content from yesterday.

41 minutes ago, Seeker said:

Piers Corbyn controlled opposition? 

Yeah i think it may have been a previous john overkill video actually, An earlier london march that corbyn organised/headlined. I’ll look for it 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Was there another one in London today? I can't find much besides small clips. When I search for 'London Protest' on social media it's mostly content from yesterday.

Same here. Sure I read somewhere that there is meant to be 3 days in a row.

maybe I just frazzled by to much info and heat!

Edited by Bombadil
  • Like 1

Gates is buying up a huge UK Covid testing company with £1 ten minute tests. Given that Windows crashes at least once a day and worse in the past versions, how can we trust Farmer Gates to provide anything reliable.

Question: How are they able to detect SARScov2 varients if the virus hasn't been fully isolated. The legal terms varient and strain as will as Covid19 and coronavirus are the legal trickery used in this mass manipulation.

A real study that will shed light on the true inequity would be covid deaths and vaccinations by wealth and status. The only division is the rich and poor. Race, vaccine staus and politics are all cons, its just feudalism to divide and conquer the poor.

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I know you're just having a laugh, but people like that will never get their hands dirty, it's his useful idiot brutes that are the issue. No critical thinking with them and they can easily be turned against the vulnerable.

Indeed. He just eggs on those who like to put the boot in. The headline is really a suggestion.

• Like 1

The Malthusian Logic

pop. 500,000,000 by 2250 as guided by Georgian stones.

War, Pollution, Crime, Starvation, Global Warming, Disease, Immorality, Degeneracy... What do all these have as their common source?.... PEOPLE!

Decrease the population and you decrase the worlds ills.

Its Obvious, its Logical, its Prophecy...... its Science.

The Mayans where right. 2012 was the beginning of the end for this Aeon of Earth.

Edited by Prometheus

We're protesting in the WRONG places!

Look, as glad as I am to see that millions have got off their arse to protest in London and other areas, I can't help thinking that this effort could be used to greater effect elsewhere.

It's now patently obvious to anyone that the protests are either being ridiculed by MSM or more often simply ignored and not reported at all.

So, to cut a long story short, would it not be better to protest in areas that would attract far more attention from the MSM?

I'm thinking along the lines of protestors and activists blocking entry for contractors to the 4 new prison/death camp sites the government are building. This would attract a lot of local and national press as they would want to know what the fuck is going on. AND WE'D TELL THEM, in no uncertain terms!

Time is rapidly running out and, as good as the London protests, Reiner Fuellmich, Laurence Fox and the rest of them are, I'm afraid there just isn't ime for that. FREEDOM HAS TO BE FOUGHT FOR!

Thank you for reading this.

Edited by webtrekker
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, Mazthehobo said:

So how far will it go before you take the jab. I have stood firm so far, along with my wife, and so far life has been pretty normal for us (except not going abroad for the last couple of years - though we are happy to stick to UK holidays).

Nightclubs and concerts and sports events won’t bother us either as it’s not our thing. 

But what if supermarkets and schools/colleges only allow the vaccinated? What if all work places make it impossible for the unvaccinated to carry on working?

i have 5 kids and I will provide for them for as long as I have to. For me, I think it’s work places. I couldn’t risk losing my job and losing my home. 

What about you guys?

At that point things could become quite wild 🤬

4 hours ago, Weedo said:

Has all been prophesied before.. and is mentioned in the Quran. 

Ladies and gentlemen, we are approaching the end. 

We are.............. I can't emphasize it enough!

i

• Like 1