Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


Recommended Posts

Swine flu vaccination fraud. Not the one in 2010, the ORIGINAL swine flu fraud back in 1976.

 

Deja Vu: The Swine Flu Vaccination Fraud of 1976

 

channel: The Indegraph Times

 

CBS ” 60 MINUTES” documentary on the swine flu epidemic of 1976 in the U.S. It went on air only once and was never shown again. Watch this video documentary and listen to testimony of people who caught Gullian-Barre paralysis because of the swine flu vaccine. They sued the US government for damages. 500 cases of Gullian-Barre paralysis, including 25 deaths—not due to the swine flu itself, but as a direct result of the vaccine. At the time President Gerald Ford, on advice from the CDC, called for vaccination of the ENTIRE population of the United States. The difference now, and what is the REAL danger, we have no questioning media.

 

 

 

Then president Gerald Ford, who Cathy O'Brien said she was a sex slave for, including Hillary Clinton. Cathy O'Brien wrote the book, Tranceformation of America.

 

It's amazing how so much of this is linked.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I started a new job not so long ago and quit after three weeks, I refused to wear a stupid mask all day at all, laughed at the managers and their covid terror.. I could see it wasn't going to end well

I've already posted about this in the 'Come Together by Region?' thread in the Solutions forum.   But now here is the advert for the big event on the 29th August. It would be great if as ma

I'm in no way condoning violence in this post but i am speculating about how some people might react under certain conditions.   I think the reason they are goi

Posted Images

@Jack I agree with that there is no need to that deep down the rabbit hole when discussing with or in the presence of normies. I see tons of comments talking about the Illuminati and flat earth on MSM comment sections on yewtube and I am afraid that just puts people off. I think there is definitely a counter intelligence thing at play.  Perhaps some of them are just young teens who are getting in a state?

 

I wouldn't dare speak for anyone but icke doesn't even go on that territory these days especially these days as there's no need to.

 

We have a lot / everything at stake here. I personally don't give a shit about being called a lunatic that fear went years ago. Bare in mind I got labelled a conspiracy theorist by a few people "close" to me for merely questioning the lockdown. This was early on and while I smelt a rat, I wasn't entirely sure especially when it was in China so was on the fence like a lot of people. 

 

So labels like "far right" and "conspiracy theorist" have been weaponised and ramped up severely this year to discredit. Social engineering do you call it? I don't argue with these people I see also lots of trolls and bots posting benign links on videos.. 

 

The far right one always makes me laugh as the "truth movement" has always been pretty freedom loving and years ago was definitely more liberal in the true sense of the word. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/23/2020 at 7:55 PM, Mitochondrial Eve said:

I found this video very upsetting but I think it is important to share the reality of what is taking place.

 

This poor woman - the pain and loneliness is etched so hauntingly over her face. I think most people, if given the choice, would rather a shorter but happier old age than a longer one spent locked up in misery. I still cannot fathom why the masses don't get this and why they think lockdown is benefiting the elderly and vulnerable.

 

 

EVIL, EVIL, BASTARDS

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, banjo dog said:

Wife has just had report on face book from a group she belongs to called explorers. Photos of anti lock down protests in Bangkhok Thailand. The crowd is fucking massive.

i heard that they're starting to not enjoy the King there, not too sure of this is the same- thought it was getting back to normal over there

Link to post
Share on other sites

Saw an interview this morning on B.B.C with some one at a lower league football club which is already struggling. Interviewer said at the end fans can pay £10 to stream games live when the season starts and watch at home. This got me thinking more about children being taught via zoom etc at home. How long before schools are no longer needed and teachers replaced by A.I. Sports venues as we know them will also change beyond all recognition. If you want to you can bet on gambling web sites 24/7, virtual grey hound racing, its what some call cartoon racing. Football teams using virtual reality players, virtual reality racing drivers. Sounds a bit sci-fi which could easily become reality with the internet of ALL things. Tesco trialling deliveries by drone in Ireland. I used to be a Tesco delivery driver. During induction talk we were told that the day will come when drivers will not be needed. Its all heading in one direction. Stay at home to save lives, but then you don't need to go out any where. Food delivered, exercise in the comfort of your own home (seen the studio cycling adverts?). Want to go on holiday just cover your eyes with this and you are transported where ever you want to go. No work, no problem the government will give you just enough money to keep your self alive. You will comply. Exactly what D.I has been talking about for 30 years. David Icke, isn't he the nutter who claimed to be the son of god and thinks the queen is a lizard? FOR FUCKS SAKE PEOPLE WAKE UP. Trouble is, saying things on this forum like that is preaching to the converted. We live in hope and while you have hope you potentially have every thing.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Messenger said:

 

 

HUGE CDC intentionally destroyed documents relating to Vaccines causing Autism !

 

Channel: Maxwell Lee

 

Please tell me again ladies and gentlemen of the world, why are any of you believing anything that the CDC tell you? Don't be so naive to believe that the CDC are being truthful about anything regarding corona "virus" or anything else.

 

True but data belatedly released by both the CDC and the ONS indicates the death rate from those dying solely from the virus is fractional amd a lot less than say those dying from causes related to lack of access to healthcare.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, serpentine said:

 

True but data belatedly released by both the CDC and the ONS indicates the death rate from those dying solely from the virus is fractional amd a lot less than say those dying from causes related to lack of access to healthcare.

Define healthcare, Serpentine.

 

Health care mostly begins with food, what a person puts into their body and mind.

 

And no one has convinced me yet that there is an actual virus.

 

That video is very old though.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Jack said:

i heard that they're starting to not enjoy the King there, not too sure of this is the same- thought it was getting back to normal over there

You could be right Jack, admittedly I have nothing else to go on or back it up.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jack said:

120079796_10158600239362381_2871882525102914193_n.jpg

They are just taking the Mick out of people big time now, laughing their evil heads off. And they will believe it. I just have no words now, this farce is staring them right in the face, if they can't see now they are never going too. It's sad but true, 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Messenger said:

Define healthcare, Serpentine.

 

Health care mostly begins with food, what a person puts into their body and mind.

 

And no one has convinced me yet that there is an actual virus.

 

That video is very old though.

 

Healthcare as defined by state and private healthcare provisions.

 

In the UK that means mainly the NHS kicking out the elderly and unwell as if they were bedblockers into a social care system devolved from the healthcare system.

 

In the US within the mainly  private healthcare system it means actively bumping people off with mistreatment to increase throughput revenues.

 

What such actions under a functioning legal system would count as I couldn't hazard a guess.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jaquiby said:

They are just taking the Mick out of people big time now, laughing their evil heads off. And they will believe it. I just have no words now, this farce is staring them right in the face, if they can't see now they are never going too. It's sad but true, 

 

People engaged in singing are involved in an ancient act of bonding and that in lieu of a damning silence singing together at the police is always better than individual shouts.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jaquiby said:

They are just taking the Mick out of people big time now, laughing their evil heads off. And they will believe it. I just have no words now, this farce is staring them right in the face, if they can't see now they are never going too. It's sad but true, 

yeah first elderly are more susceptible, then Bame, then male over 40, then obese, then teens 18-20, then females 24-29.

 

It was speaking English too, 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, serpentine said:

 

Healthcare as defined by state and private healthcare provisions.

 

In the UK that means mainly the NHS kicking out the elderly and unwell as if they were bedblockers into a social care system devolved from the healthcare system.

 

In the US within the mainly  private healthcare system it means actively bumping people off with mistreatment to increase throughput revenues.

 

What such actions under a functioning legal system would count as I couldn't hazard a guess.

Yeah it's all messed up what they are doing to people.

 

This is why I advocate for farming. I really want my family to combine our money and buy a piece of land with a old school style farm house where we all live together and work a orchard of pear trees or walnut trees. My grandmother could have then passed peacefully at home with her family, not in some state funded senior assisted living.

 

This whole thing about kids moving out and getting their own place IMO is rubbish. It's a clever way to break up the family, and it is a method that has been ingrained in the minds of Americans for the last century. You're a loser if you live at home with your parents. Bullshit. But this is what Hollywood and the "education" system have taught/indoctrinated kids with for decades.

 

Get that college degree and then get a career and then buy a house with a thirty year mortgage paying interest to the bank cartel, have kids, repeat the entire process cradle to grave taxed on everything including the coffin. Then people move to other states and leave their parents behind who eventually go into an old folks home where the "food" is terrible. I've seen it happen to my own family.

 

The best healthcare methods are a family staying together and working together on an orchard growing alkaline food. This way they are sustainable with food and providing food for the community. The community are then dependent upon them the farmers/orchard, the orchard and farmers and not dependent upon the government or anyone else except customers who need the product/produce to survive.

 

The best health begins with the individual and the family, not the government.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Messenger said:

Swine flu vaccination fraud. Not the one in 2010, the ORIGINAL swine flu fraud back in 1976.

 

Deja Vu: The Swine Flu Vaccination Fraud of 1976

 

channel: The Indegraph Times

 

CBS ” 60 MINUTES” documentary on the swine flu epidemic of 1976 in the U.S. It went on air only once and was never shown again. Watch this video documentary and listen to testimony of people who caught Gullian-Barre paralysis because of the swine flu vaccine. They sued the US government for damages. 500 cases of Gullian-Barre paralysis, including 25 deaths—not due to the swine flu itself, but as a direct result of the vaccine. At the time President Gerald Ford, on advice from the CDC, called for vaccination of the ENTIRE population of the United States. The difference now, and what is the REAL danger, we have no questioning media.

 

 

 

Then president Gerald Ford, who Cathy O'Brien said she was a sex slave for, including Hillary Clinton. Cathy O'Brien wrote the book, Tranceformation of America.

 

It's amazing how so much of this is linked.

 

Thanks a lot for sharing that, fascinating stuff which I wasn't aware of. Like you said you can really see the difference in the questioning style, and it's the CDC again the same bunch of corrupt vaccine-peddling arseholes pushing the current scare. Oh how I'd love to see Bill Gates squirming like that fat morally bankrupt cunt in the video.

Edited by Illmatic
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I see the likes of carl benjamin and molynoo have been pretty silent. I mention these two because for people who claim to be libertarians or as moly puts it "anarcho" capitalist they both speak constantly about keeping the state out of their lives yet seem blissfully asleep as to whats currently happening and been happening all year.  They both have relatively large followings.

 

Up to them what they want to speak about i just find it astonishing that they are stuck on the election and cant see the tyranny playing out in front of them. Moly could be a 'shill' and Carls an idiot. 

Edited by Fluke
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/23/2020 at 2:01 PM, oddsnsods said:

Why the PCR test is not suitable for diagnosis in the words of its inventor, the 1993 Nobel Prize winner in chemistry, Kary Mullis.

 

 


I ‘liked’ this yesterday but deserves to be put out there again - people were struggling to find Kary Mullis’s actual quotes regarding his thoughts on his own PCR test and it’s non-usefulness as a diagnostic tool . In fact , “fact checkers” have been claiming he never said what he says at the start of this video . 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Great video to share.

 

Dominic Raab, the Foreign Secretary appeared on Sky News today with the dreadful Kay Burley.

 

He said "The false-positive rate is very high, so only 7% of tests will be successful in identifying those that have the virus!" end quote.

 

And the witch Kay Burley just sat there, not saying a dickie bird.

 

 

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

Great video to share.

 

Dominic Raab, the Foreign Secretary appeared on Sky News today with the dreadful Kay Burley.

 

He said "The false-positive rate is very high, so only 7% of tests will be successful in identifying those that have the virus!

 

And the witch Kay Burley just sat there, not saying a dickie bird.

 

 

Thanks - Likes gone!

 

Kary Mulllis would say 100% false positives.

 

Not fit for purpose  

 

If this is on MSM and people are watching - then mindspace/behavioural insights. 

'king zombieland!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...