Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

13 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

They are creepily obsessed with these vaccines

because the injections are a delivery system to get their nanotech into you

they don't give a rats-ass about your health and anyone who has even a basic grasp of history knows that this has been the case for a long time

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, vinny79 said:

Is belief against something a protected characteristic under the 2010 equality act U.K.?

they make these new laws deliberately vague so that it all comes down to how each individual case is interpreted

They can interpret your actions anyway they see fit. This is why the common law was so important because it affirmed YOUR individual rights

Parliamentary 'statute' law on the other hand can trample all over an individual ONLY IF individual rights are not upheld

1 minute ago, Pina Colada said:

The actual.

Smashing an unarmed woman against the concrete.

For no reason other than she is now breaking some bullshit new "law" regarding no right to protest, 

Cressida Dickless needs to answer for this surely?

they may be targeting women as a way to try and provoke the crowd to violence

once things get violent they can use the corporate media to claim that the protestors are unstable, dangerous people and they will start ramping up the rhetoric and calling us things like 'domestic terrorists'

Unfortunately it all just plays into their hands. People would be better channeling that anger into actual action within their own life by thinking of ways to reject the beast system and how to build an alternative

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

And the gobbins I saw in the Tesco Express earlier still hiding behind their germ laden face rags have lost the plot - assuming they ever  had a rudimentary grasp  of it in the 1st place, which I sincerely doubt.

The women who served me today at tescoe express was also wearing some rather lovely latex gloves! I said "oooh Kinky!"😅

I did only go in to buy a bottle of water, not for a rectal examination!

Edited by Mr H
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, ar55 said:

Unbelievable. There’s literally been article after article this week regarding more vaccinated than unvaccinated being in hospital.

Fancy being an expert, and called on to make such an important announcement, and just accidentally getting it the wrong way round so as he has to 'correct' himself. I don't bloody think so. What is this, the banana boat race!

I wondered what he was bribed or threatened with.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

The actual.

For no reason other than she is now breaking some bullshit new "law" regarding no right to protest, 

Where are the women   protesting  over the murder of Sarah Everard? Where's the outrage from them? This woman is being subjected to a  violent attack by vile  thug police. Is this  OK by them because they were 'anti' lockdown' protesters? 

0:21 in the video, look at that police officers cold dead eyes. 

Edited by greatdayforfreedom
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, vinny79 said:

Is belief against something a protected characteristic under the 2010 equality act U.K.?

I believe in natural living. I always read every label for fcuking additives, avoid medicines by any means... Anyways I also believe I'm not anyones property to decide about my body. I pay taxes and law is for me not me for the law or goverment... 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Fancy being an expert, and called on to make such an important announcement, and just accidentally getting it the wrong way round so as he has to 'correct' himself. I don't bloody think so. What is this, the banana boat race!

I wonder what he was bribed or threatened with.

Sorry - meant to edit the post, not quote it. 

Edited by Tinfoil Hat

1 minute ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

After stating the figures, he also proceeded to explain why more vaccinated were in hospital.

This is unbelievable.

2 hours ago, ar55 said:

This is genuinely terrifying.

I’m 22 and, naturally, loved a night out prior to this nonsense.

There is not a hope in hell I’d roll the dice on death, blindness or life long heart problem(s) for a night out or a day at the football.

Looks like it’s going to be a sad and lonely life for us young ‘uns with a brain.

It's another cheap trick designed to capture the younger generation into the vax net. It's pretty obvious clubs are gone anyway...they may be open now but they have no future and will be finished totally by the next lockdown. Best to regard clubs now as a thing of the past and their current open status as just an illusion.

• Like 2

Just now, Outsider said:

It's another cheap trick designed to capture the younger generation into the vax net. It's pretty obvious clubs are gone anyway...they may be open now but they have no future and will be finished totally by the next lockdown. Best to regard clubs now as a thing of the past and their current open status as just an illusion.

The most effective tactic would’ve been to allow a load of unvaxxed young people to die to spook the rest.

Fortunately, the flu is of no threat to young people. The paid ‘anti-vax’ actors on TV last week must’ve been their last roll of the dice.

9 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Is it even posble to check this dick? They should consider many more than this - age of patients, confrontation with side efects, etc. It's unbelievable how retarded this oxford's 'science' is.

8 minutes ago, ar55 said:

Fortunately, the flu is of no threat to young people. The paid ‘anti-vax’ actors on TV last week must’ve been their last roll of the dice.

no they have many tricks up their sleeve

they can take this has far as they are allowed to take it (because they are psychopaths)

They'll do it in steps though because they know they can steal freedoms one at a time

That is why one day they are locking you down 'for two weeks to flatten the curve' and the next day they are demanding to see your 'vaccine passport' before you can get on a train.

Freedom isn't something you ask for. Freedom is something you LIVE. That's why it needs large numbers of people to simply disobey and to turn their back on their system and build a new one

Edited by Macnamara

It’s freedom day and a life long friend that I was sending stuff to about the vaccines that hadn’t messaged me back for about 3 months after I sent some stuff on the dangers of vaccines has decided to get in touch and ask how I am. What a coincidence on freedom day. 

I have messaged back saying I’m well etc and how are you but what a coincidence. One of the saddest things about this whole shit show is seeing people for who they really are. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Fifth element said:

Vallance earlier said at a news conference with Prime Minister Boris Johnson that 60% of people being admitted to hospital with COVID-19 have had two doses of vaccine..

https://news.yahoo.com/60-people-being-admitted-uk-164219328.html

Yeah he just corrected it on his twatter. I checked out his twatter, my god, plenty of twats on there..

On 7/15/2021 at 10:02 PM, Prometheus said:

Nah, Im pretty sure they'll fuck over Africans first. With the 4th industrial revolution being technology, managers are more required than labourers. So the 3rd world and the lower working classes won't be required as they where needed for and thus had their  populations grown, the 3rd industrial revolution ie factories, manual labour etc.

The fact is, the population of such labour classes are now superfluous to the requirements of modern industry.

'Aliens say that Earth is the only planet where beings must work and pay to live upon the planet that they where born on. A debt from birth means one has been born into bondage and slavery'.

They still need the cobalt and lithium mines for batteries and helium wells for cooling chips etc. That's a quite a bit of manual labour - done by African children currently AFAIK

1 hour ago, Pina Colada said:

The actual.

looks like they are just arresting folks as per orders so that they can have Tomorrows headlines saying things like Violent protests, several arrests, bla, bla, bla.

Helping to create division and demonize folks like ourselves.

Pathetic, but predictable.

• Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic