Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 minute ago, SimonTV said:

Should probably be in the vaccine side effect thread but wanted the larger audience to see this video. Dr Charles Hoffe goes over his findings from his patients who are suffering from shortness of breathe. He calls it millions of micro clotting, this is a death sentence he said these people will not last past 3 years. As the clots are so small they don't show up on x-rays. 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/toDwKFpV80He/

Here is a typical example we are seeing in the reports: 

image.png.a40521bc8fe75130bd1c5e90c33a6edf.png

"Additional adverse reactions, some of which may be serious, may become apparent with more  widespread use of the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine." [ FDA, page 5: https://www.fda.gov/media/144637/download ]

Mate, it's not like the FDA didn't warn you months ago, but you rolled up your sleeve anyway. No sympathy.

Maybe covid has been around many years before it officially started. In 2013 a friend of mine went on a cruise on the Royal Princess and she said 'Some cruise. Most were ill in bed on drips including her for most of the trip.' Funny how something else always gets blamed for people feeling ill, not the wifi radiating them (4+ big round ball things on the ship). I've not been on a cruise and I don't plan to.

An article from last year.
Covid-19 is a Smokescreen for 5G Radiation Sickness

https://emfmadness.wordpress.com/2020/12/10/covid-19-is-a-smokescreen-for-5g-radiation-sickness/

I should have gone down there today as I'll I forgot all about it I'm listening to them talk would be good to go and have a chat with some "normal" people seem really decent folk the majority of them. 

"NSW Health has confirmed the woman also had COVID-19 and was deemed a close contact of a COVID-19 case."

https://www.9news.com.au/national/coronavirus-nsw-updates-woman-found-dead-sydney/af283908-7507-4339-bf3f-fff9bfc93a1b

See how sneaky that was? Implying she died of Covid in the headline, then later saying she died but "also" had Covid.

Fucking Pulitzer prize level investigative skills on display here! 😄

"The mother of two Sydney removalists who tested positive to COVID-19 was found dead in the family home on Monday morning. The body of the woman, aged in her 50s, was found by emergency services at the home in Green Valley in Sydney’s west and she was later confirmed as a COVID-19 case." https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/mother-of-two-sydney-removalists-with-covid-19-found-dead-at-home-20210719-p58b2g.html

Clownworld logic. No investigation required. Must have died of Covid 😄

9 minutes ago, Nats and dogs said:

Maybe covid has been around many years before it officially started. In 2013 a friend of mine went on a cruise on the Royal Princess and she said 'Some cruise. Most were ill in bed on drips including her for most of the trip.' Funny how something else always gets blamed for people feeling ill, not the wifi radiating them (4+ big round ball things on the ship). I've not been on a cruise and I don't plan to.

An article from last year.
Covid-19 is a Smokescreen for 5G Radiation Sickness

https://emfmadness.wordpress.com/2020/12/10/covid-19-is-a-smokescreen-for-5g-radiation-sickness/

We're fcuked even far on desert or mountains satelites will beam us. Awesome. 

Bastards

Posted at 17:0017:00

BREAKINGNightclubs for fully vaccinated only from end of September - Zahawi

Zahawi has announced that people will be required to be fully vaccinated to attend "large crowded settings" such as nightclubs from the end of September - after all over-18s have had the chance to receive both vaccine doses and develop immunity.

"So at that point we plan to make full vaccination a condition of entry to nightclubs and other venues where large crowds gather, proof of a negative test will no longer be sufficient," he said.

"We will ensure the appropriate exemptions for those who have genuine medical reasons of why they can't get vaccinated and I'm clear we will always look at the evidence available and do all we can to ensure people can continue to do the things they love."

2 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

More shit on the 5pm Covid briefing.

Can't even be bothered to look at the slides now. Where are the graphs of all of the people who have died from the 'vaccines?'

Just read that bj has confirmed that you need to be doubled jabbed to get into night clubs. Now let me think, which kinds of people go to night clubs? 50-60 year olds? Oh no that's right, 18-30... The ones that don't want to get the jab. 

• Like 2

Just now, vinny79 said:

Bastards

Posted at 17:0017:00

BREAKINGNightclubs for fully vaccinated only from end of September - Zahawi

Zahawi has announced that people will be required to be fully vaccinated to attend "large crowded settings" such as nightclubs from the end of September - after all over-18s have had the chance to receive both vaccine doses and develop immunity.

"So at that point we plan to make full vaccination a condition of entry to nightclubs and other venues where large crowds gather, proof of a negative test will no longer be sufficient," he said.

"We will ensure the appropriate exemptions for those who have genuine medical reasons of why they can't get vaccinated and I'm clear we will always look at the evidence available and do all we can to ensure people can continue to do the things they love."

Any bitch dumb enough to take an experimental vaccine for a fake virus, is a turn off for me. A whole nightclub full of them? Would rather stay home and sort myself out. 😄

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dazzer said:

Just read that bj has confirmed that you need to be doubled jabbed to get into night clubs. Now let me think, which kinds of people go to night clubs? 50-60 year olds? Oh no that's right, 18-30... The ones that don't want to get the jab. 

Business opportunity. Start a nightclub for non-vaccinated only. Sorry, we don't allow retards in here who are dumb enough to take experimental vaccines for fake viruses.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Any bitch dumb enough to take an experimental vaccine for a fake virus, is a turn off for me. A whole nightclub full of them? Would rather stay home and sort myself out. 😄

I mean I agree, but if you lose the minds of the young then society is doomed, as they're the future. 🥴

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, vinny79 said:

When are we hitting the streets then?

if a negative test is no longer acceptable

odd how it’s acceptable to report as a case and to keep you off work

My ballsack tested negative. My arsecrack tested positive. I played it safe and sent both samples back for retesting, just to be sure.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Dazzer said:

The filthy unvaccinated goyim cannot be seen to enjoying themselves of course...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DarianF said:

I'm sure it's easier to catch something else than covid. 😅

Edited by Human10
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, DarianF said:

I think that ship has well and truly sailed mate. Even before 'covid', they were gone.

Not all of us. The awake ones have no voice and get ostracized by their peers in normie circles, but we're out there.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Human10 said:

We're fcuked even far on desert or mountains satelites will beam us. Awesome. 

My friend is still alive I'm happy to say. Maybe this is why they want everyone jabbed as graphene is in the jab 99.9% of it, and graphene makes a good conductor.