Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

7 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Agree with that. I wouldn't impose my will on anybody. 

I was just judging them. 

The scooters are cool, but like any transport these days, they will get abused by purse snatching arseholes.

Edit: Especially when they're cheap and hard to identify because of the lack of license plates.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

The human minions are given great reward for their service while they are useful.

Obviously the minions see themselves as important people doing important (sometimes secret) work.

But MAKE NO MISTAKE, the minions are despised much more by their masters than us BECAUSE the minions have betrayed their kind. Honestly they fucking hate betrayers, but they'll still use them.

This is an anti-human agenda. If you're a human helping with it then look forward to a nice warm retirement.

out of reactions

Couldn't be more succinct!

1 hour ago, Weedo said:

Hi, 

Not sure if anyone made that connection before. Did anyone see Handmaids tale? It's a TV show based on a book, that shows how a disease spread, which caused infertility, except to a few ladies. So in the US the extreme Christian conservatives took over power and created a system where the remaining fertile women basically acted as incubator slaves for their commander masters and mistresses, while the commanders would impregnate them in a very not-sexy way of them being held by the mistress in order to pretend like he was having sex with his infertile wife. And so the offspring would be considered the mistresses, while the handmaid would be passed on to the next commander as a baby making machine. 

475437629_images(12).jpg.33170ab3baa4f4aab14b998eef03581d.jpg

948620957_images(13).jpg.44b1fcd35552e8d24c6f98aa91bbcf61.jpg

So imagine if it's true that whoever survives the devils prick would be infertile with strange periods and all, while the only intact ones would be a small minority of downtrodden unvaxxed individuals. Of course I that movie its only the women who are effected, which could also be the case in Corona. 

May God forbid something like that from happening. 

Wait - doesn't it already happen in India with surrogates giving birth for masters in West wealthy countries? :D

George Soros & Bill Gates lead buyout of UK Covid testing company

A group of investors led by the Soros Economic Development Fund (SEDF) and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation have financed the buyout of UK diagnostic technologies firm Mologic, which has developed a 10-minute coronavirus test.

To make the acquisition, the group has launched Global Access Health (GAH), a social enterprise aiming to expand access to affordable medical technology. The members of the GAH are reportedly set on investing over $41 billion in the acquisition deal. The transaction will include the buyout of all Mologic’s existing shares, including those held by two private investment managers, Foresight Group LLP and Calculus Capital.

Link:https://www.rt.com/business/529602-gates-soros-covid-testing-company/

Well, well, well 2 pieces of slime return from under the woodwork, been quiet for a while. 

Made for each other, pure evil. 

• Like 4

An interesting  stat from 2012 by The UN of all organisations is that there are basically 4 people per 100,000 that are classed as psychopathic seriel killing evil bastards. 

In other words in a UK population of 67milliion there are 2468 facked up satan worshipping scum orchestrating this shit show. 

In the US there are about 12,000 of these maniacs that like here and all over the world have infiltrated the media, government, military, big tech and big Pharma. 

A rough estimation world wide is a total of 320,000 batshit crazy evil lunatics trying to dictate over more than 7 and a half billion souls. 

They will not succeed however depressing it may seem even at just 20% of the population being awake there are simply too many of us to let them get away with their seriously deranged ideology. 

1 hour ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

YEAH! Why doesn't everyone reveal their thoughts on handling the future shitstorm

"Technique #4 - 'INFORMATION COLLECTION'

Information collection is also a very effective method to determine the psychological level of the forum members, and to gather intelligence that can be used against them. In this technique in a light and positive environment a 'show you mine so me yours' posting is initiated. From the number of replies and the answers that are provided much statistical information can be gathered. An example is to post your 'favourite weapon' and then encourage other members of the forum to showcase what they have. In this matter it can be determined by reverse proration what percentage of the forum community owns a firearm, and or a illegal weapon. This same method can be used by posing as one of the form members and posting your favourite 'technique of operation.' From the replies various methods that the group utilizes can be studied and effective methods developed to stop them from their activities."

Are you seriously suggesting that's what I'm doing? If you are, then you're completely wrong. It was a genuine question. And I am genuine about resisting the takeover. Have been for years. Was warning people over fifteen years ago that the elite were going to use an engineered pandemic to break down current systems and introduce the new system, eventually leading to world government. I was called crazy at the time. And then to come on here and have it insinuated that I'm some sort of information collector, well, it's taking the piss. 

But believe what you like. I know the truth. That's all that matters. 

3 minutes ago, Sit down, Waldo said:

E6pR64qX0AE-b-z.jpeg.jpg.fbda36cc3122477f228a540b80447fc4.jpg

This is what we're up against. The numptys posting this genuinely believe it.

WHat doctors? Let's say it's true. But what they transmit when asymptomatic? AIr? 🙄

• Like 1

Interesting to see what the chap was saying about the men catching up with the women in terms of being against this tyranny. It's shameful but I don't think it's just men are all cowards now although that also has something to do with it. 

Perhaps it's something to do with a women's intuition and they know instinctively this is wrong. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

The scooters are cool, but like any transport these days, they will get abused by purse snatching arseholes.

Edit: Especially when they're cheap and hard to identify because of the lack of license plates.

Nah, those and the earbuds are often a reflection of the robotic normie mindset I find. kek

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Should people also clap for Bupa if they are paying members?  The NHS like Bupa is not free as it has to paid for.  In the case of the NHS it is non voluntary taxation tributes.

2 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Take a look at this cunt.

shit.JPG

They were out in force today, the virtuous Maskist DICKtator..

1st time I see muzzle free shopping, all 4 or 5 of them, but is a start I guess.

Seeing freaks out there in 30c muzzled up walking alone..

• Like 2

6 hours ago, zArk said:

its a two steps forward, one step back method

push push push

a military operation based upon a millennia of experience

Just like a game of chess but will he win ?

6 hours ago, zarkov said:

https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/07/19/vaers-whistleblower-45000-dead-from-covid-19-vaccines-within-3-days-sparks-lawsuit-against-federal-government/

VAERS Whistleblower: “45,000 Dead From Covid-19 Vaccines Within 3 Days”, Sparks Lawsuit Against Federal Government

Thomas Renz, an attorney based in Ohio has started a lawsuit against the federal government for covering up the true number of deaths from the Covid-19 vaccines.

According to Renz, a whistle-blower – referred to as Jane Doe – who is an insider and has seen information on the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) allegedly passed on the numbers and relevant information to him.

At an event hosted by Awaken America, Renz said: “We have someone that has sworn under penalty of purgery that there have been at least 45,000 deaths.”

Renz stated that whilst he cannot currently prove the information, he said that with America’s Frontline Doctors – a team of medical professionals fighting for medical freedom for Americans – he has been “empowered” to file the lawsuit in Alabama.

Allegedly, the whistleblower stated that there are around 11 VAERS systems reporting adverse reactions and deaths across the US, and one system alone has allegedly has reported the shocking 45,000 deaths from the Covid jabs.

However, Renz believes that this number is “immensely higher” and is calling for immediate investigations into the VAERS system.

“How many have really died and why are they covering it up?”, Renz told the Awaken America crowd.

The attorney said that this information and lawsuit will not be reported by the mainstream media and will likely be censored by big tech corporations like YouTube, Facebook, and Google.

The remainder of the article

Read this too, shocking if true.

E6pVxJkX0AcMfaH?format=jpg&name=large

https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/07/18/5522-people-have-died-within-28-days-of-having-a-covid-19-vaccine-in-scotland-according-to-public-health-scotland/

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

They were out in force today, the virtuous Maskist DICKtator..

1st time I see muzzle free shopping, all 4 or 5 of them, but is a start I guess.

Seeing freaks out there in 30c muzzled up walking alone..

Too little too late unfortunately I reckon.

Edited by DarianF

Should probably be in the vaccine side effect thread but wanted the larger audience to see this video. Dr Charles Hoffe goes over his findings from his patients who are suffering from shortness of breathe. He calls it millions of micro clotting, this is a death sentence he said these people will not last past 3 years. As the clots are so small they don't show up on x-rays. 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/toDwKFpV80He/

Here is a typical example we are seeing in the reports: 

image.png.a40521bc8fe75130bd1c5e90c33a6edf.png

Edited by SimonTV