Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

"NSW Health has confirmed the woman also had COVID-19 and was deemed a close contact of a COVID-19 case."

https://www.9news.com.au/national/coronavirus-nsw-updates-woman-found-dead-sydney/af283908-7507-4339-bf3f-fff9bfc93a1b

See how sneaky that was? Implying she died of Covid in the headline, then later saying she died but "also" had Covid.

Fucking Pulitzer prize level investigative skills on display here! 😄

"The mother of two Sydney removalists who tested positive to COVID-19 was found dead in the family home on Monday morning. The body of the woman, aged in her 50s, was found by emergency services at the home in Green Valley in Sydney’s west and she was later confirmed as a COVID-19 case." https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/mother-of-two-sydney-removalists-with-covid-19-found-dead-at-home-20210719-p58b2g.html

Clownworld logic. No investigation required. Must have died of Covid 😄

9 minutes ago, Nats and dogs said:

Maybe covid has been around many years before it officially started. In 2013 a friend of mine went on a cruise on the Royal Princess and she said 'Some cruise. Most were ill in bed on drips including her for most of the trip.' Funny how something else always gets blamed for people feeling ill, not the wifi radiating them (4+ big round ball things on the ship). I've not been on a cruise and I don't plan to.

An article from last year.
Covid-19 is a Smokescreen for 5G Radiation Sickness

https://emfmadness.wordpress.com/2020/12/10/covid-19-is-a-smokescreen-for-5g-radiation-sickness/

We're fcuked even far on desert or mountains satelites will beam us. Awesome. 

Bastards

Posted at 17:0017:00

BREAKINGNightclubs for fully vaccinated only from end of September - Zahawi

Zahawi has announced that people will be required to be fully vaccinated to attend "large crowded settings" such as nightclubs from the end of September - after all over-18s have had the chance to receive both vaccine doses and develop immunity.

"So at that point we plan to make full vaccination a condition of entry to nightclubs and other venues where large crowds gather, proof of a negative test will no longer be sufficient," he said.

"We will ensure the appropriate exemptions for those who have genuine medical reasons of why they can't get vaccinated and I'm clear we will always look at the evidence available and do all we can to ensure people can continue to do the things they love."

2 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

More shit on the 5pm Covid briefing.

Can't even be bothered to look at the slides now. Where are the graphs of all of the people who have died from the 'vaccines?'

Just read that bj has confirmed that you need to be doubled jabbed to get into night clubs. Now let me think, which kinds of people go to night clubs? 50-60 year olds? Oh no that's right, 18-30... The ones that don't want to get the jab. 

• Like 2

Just now, vinny79 said:

Bastards

Posted at 17:0017:00

BREAKINGNightclubs for fully vaccinated only from end of September - Zahawi

Zahawi has announced that people will be required to be fully vaccinated to attend "large crowded settings" such as nightclubs from the end of September - after all over-18s have had the chance to receive both vaccine doses and develop immunity.

"So at that point we plan to make full vaccination a condition of entry to nightclubs and other venues where large crowds gather, proof of a negative test will no longer be sufficient," he said.

"We will ensure the appropriate exemptions for those who have genuine medical reasons of why they can't get vaccinated and I'm clear we will always look at the evidence available and do all we can to ensure people can continue to do the things they love."

Any bitch dumb enough to take an experimental vaccine for a fake virus, is a turn off for me. A whole nightclub full of them? Would rather stay home and sort myself out. 😄

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dazzer said:

Just read that bj has confirmed that you need to be doubled jabbed to get into night clubs. Now let me think, which kinds of people go to night clubs? 50-60 year olds? Oh no that's right, 18-30... The ones that don't want to get the jab. 

Business opportunity. Start a nightclub for non-vaccinated only. Sorry, we don't allow retards in here who are dumb enough to take experimental vaccines for fake viruses.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Any bitch dumb enough to take an experimental vaccine for a fake virus, is a turn off for me. A whole nightclub full of them? Would rather stay home and sort myself out. 😄

I mean I agree, but if you lose the minds of the young then society is doomed, as they're the future. 🥴

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, vinny79 said:

When are we hitting the streets then?

if a negative test is no longer acceptable

odd how it’s acceptable to report as a case and to keep you off work

My ballsack tested negative. My arsecrack tested positive. I played it safe and sent both samples back for retesting, just to be sure.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Dazzer said:

The filthy unvaccinated goyim cannot be seen to enjoying themselves of course...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DarianF said:

I'm sure it's easier to catch something else than covid. 😅

Edited by Human10
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Not all of us. The awake ones have no voice and get ostracized by their peers in normie circles, but we're out there.

I had a conversation recently with someone in their 20s. Explained the PCR fraud, no virus isolation. All that shit. Thought I was making progress when they agreed the testing is likely all fake.

And then right at the end of the conversation they said, "well, you still wouldn't want to catch it though, so it's better to get the vaccine."

I'm like are you fucking kidding me. You just realised the virus is made up, and the test testing for it is a total fraud. Then your solution is to turn off your brain and take the experimental vaccine for the virus you just acknowledged 10 seconds ago is bullshit.

Sorry dude. My levels of hope are shot to shit right now.

But I'm hoping deep down there's enough like you.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, factJack said:

It's going to be like the 1920s when all the pubs were shut and speakeasys went underground. Filling your bacardi breezer up from a radiator tap.

Personal advert of the future:

- I'm a great cook

- Huge tits

- And wasn't dumb enough to take a Covid jab

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

The human minions are given great reward for their service while they are useful.

Obviously the minions see themselves as important people doing important (sometimes secret) work.

But MAKE NO MISTAKE, the minions are despised much more by their masters than us BECAUSE the minions have betrayed their kind. Honestly they fucking hate betrayers, but they'll still use them.

This is an anti-human agenda. If you're a human helping with it then look forward to a nice warm retirement.

This is a matter of great hope for all of us. I also believe that the haters hate each other and are divided among themselves. They appear united, but that's just on the surface, via a complex matrix of blackmail and invisible shackles. They are all under contracts, commitments and threats that keep them bound together into the great fasces of the satanic luciferian nation controlling much of the world today. 

Fasces.jpg.d0b7486161b29603e55ad6b109cb094e.jpg

They will all betray each other at a blink of the eye, if opportunity arises. They are literally bound together. And this is the source of their strength, and the only reason why they obsess with social distancing and isolating us. United we are strong, divided we are weak. They don't want a nuclear family, because that means there is a drop of power that is not in their hand. So be gay, be non gender, whatever, but don't be united with your kith and kin! Once a certain number of like minded truly opposing people unite spiritually and occupy the same place, this story will turn around. They know this, and they can't stop it. Unity of the remnants of the living is inevitable. And it will happen, even if not planned. And they can go to hell. And I can promise you that they are more scared and terrified than us helpless, yet aware, folk. They can't sleep at night, they have no love är their homes, they are super paranoid, and think that everything and everyone is against them. They are TERRIFIED of dying, and always looking over their shoulders. They know what's coming deep down inside, even if they are consciously not aware. And whom will they blame, if not each other? They already hate each other from now, those bastards. 

• Like 2

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic