Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

44 minutes ago, Jack said:

oh dear- seems theres lots of drama going on in the truther movement-

These videos do nothing- seems like its bitching

Them the vibes I was getting gave up half way the last video.

Shes probably right, but seems to wanting to promote fringe theory that I personally think is not what should be talked about right now.

The media are already jumping all over this to put people off legitimately getting involved.

This movement should be about people losing their jobs, businesses, forced fastracked vaccinations, liberties & rights.

All the sketchy stuff seems to dominate with these people.

Why is that?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Them the vibes I was getting gave up half way the last video.

Shes probably right, but seems to wanting to promote fringe theory that I personally think is not what should be talked about right now.

The media are already jumping all over this to put people off legitimately getting involved.

This movement should be about people losing their jobs, businesses, forced fastracked vaccinations, liberties & rights.

All the sketchy stuff seems to dominate with these people.

Why is that?

I agree the flat earth has no place on the covid tour ...and i really dont care what shape the prison walls are .... at this point in time   

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Coldrum said:

I agree the flat earth has no place on the covid tour ...and i really dont care what shape the prison walls are .... at this point in time   

the flat earth discredits everything and takes away the core message that everyone is demnstrating about.

I couldn't watch the video but it sounded like a fucking soap opera there's loads of that going on at the trans make up youtube people.

he's my friend bla bla bla thought i truted him bla bla bla

2 minutes ago, Jack said:

the flat earth discredits everything and takes away the core message that everyone is demnstrating about.

I couldn't watch the video but it sounded like a fucking soap opera there's loads of that going on at the trans make up youtube people.

he's my friend bla bla bla thought i truted him bla bla bla

Hold your horses !! , she may well have a interest in history or flat earth subjects 

But ....she was going to talk about viruses not flat earth !!

5 minutes ago, Coldrum said:

I didnt know she was a flerther, I just watched a bit of the 1st video & she started alluding towards terrain theory, so I switched off.

Same with the Geordie 5g bloke..or the chem trail nurse. Then of course Qanons.

Bad enough every time someone mentions Icke you get the Lizard spiel.

Why we never reach critical mass to stop the totalitarian tiptoe.

• Like 1

Just now, oddsnsods said:

I didnt know she was a flerther, I just watched a bit of the 1st video & she started alluding towards terrain theory, so I switched off.

Same with the Geordie 5g bloke..or the chem trail nurse. Then of course Qanons.

Bad enough every time someone mentions Icke you get the Lizard spiel.

Why we never reach critical mass to stop the totalitarian tiptoe.

exactly- this isnt a conspiracy theory any more- this involves everyone

less lunatics the better

Edited by Jack
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Jack said:

less lunatics the better

Agreed I roll my eyes every time someone drops 5G into the equation, there is no solid evidence for any of it and it's just a really easy way to discredit people. There's enough weird stuff going on just with the measures, testing and reporting of figures to have absolutely no need to get into that.

• Like 1

Just now, Illmatic said:

Agreed I roll my eyes every time someone drops 5G into the equation, there is no solid evidence for any of it and it's just a really easy way to discredit people. There's enough weird stuff going on just with the measures, testing and reporting of figures to have absolutely no need to get into that.

Well 5g is part of it isnt it !!

The smart cities and global tracking will be using it !!!

Id2020 etc

All we should be interested in is getting critical mass, like 3 million people would be enough. The rest comes later, need to get ball rolling. Any fringe shit media vamps can get their teeth stuck into is bollocks! We have more than enough ammunition to get the people on board.

Anyway is already being crapped on.

Just hope enough normies who have had enough turn up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jack said:

yeah it's a tough one isn't it.

protect the elderly and keep the country going

or not protect the elderly and keep the country going

or protect the elderly and don't keep the country going

or dont protect the elderly and don't keep the country going

i was a big proponant on protecting the elderly, but now you see the outcome- somethings got to give

It should all be about choice in my view.

If the elderly and vulnerable want to self-isolate then fair enough, and I am sure all who know them would respect that choice. But it shouldn't be forced on all the elderly and vulnerable as many would rather take their chances in the face of the so-called deadly virus, still see family and friends and carry on as normal. Isolation can have catastrophic consequences for people's health - and can be worse than any virus - and therefore should not be mandated.

Lock-up should certainly not be forced on the fit and healthy. The economy is lives too.

Free thinkers who questioned lockdown, foresaw the pitfalls from the start and refused to acquiesce have been labelled selfish and irresponsible. But, in my view, it is those who insist that everybody else's lives are put on hold, against their will, so that they can feel safe that are selfish - those whose sense of safety begins where our freedom ends. It is the individuals driving around in masks - which could impair their ability to drive - whilst thinking that people should be forced into wearing the wretched things that are irresponsible. Those are the people putting lives in danger whilst looking down from their pedestal of unthinking and self-proclaimed virtue and pointing the finger at people who prefer to conduct their own research, draw their own conclusions and take responsibility for their own decisions rather than relying on "rules" from the clowns that are running our countries.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Jack said:

less lunatics the better

Ooh i see so now the middle class are losing their jobs and having to wake up double quick 

All the folk who have been warning others of a global take over for years are to be labelled lunatics.

Davids has talked of hollow moon for years but thats OK!!

Edited by Coldrum

Just now, Illmatic said:

5g doesnt damage us, but impliments all the technology to control us, although i havent reasearched into it.

1 minute ago, Coldrum said:

Ooh i see so now the middle class are losing their jobs and having to wake up double quick 

All the folk who have warning others of a global take over for years are to be labelled lunatics.

Davids has talked of hollow moon for years but thats OK!!

Well you know what i mean- no one likes being labelled a  conspiracy theorist.

And majority of the people are too Vanilla to be part of it

1 minute ago, Jack said:

Not everyone cares about this. I don't. I do enjoy researching conspiracy theories, even though many of them are far from 'theoretical'any more.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Jack said:

5g doesnt damage us, but impliments all the technology to control us, although i havent reasearched into it.

And majority of the people are too Vanilla to be part of it

Anyone throwing labels at you is a sign of a closed mind and lack of critical thinking ability, like Ethel it doesn't bother me much at all.

"I think we need to be asking questions about these vaccination programme plans and immunity passports"

"Oh so you're an anti-vaxxer then mate?"

No not really but I just got a sign that I need to end the conversation.

30 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Why we never reach critical mass to stop the totalitarian tiptoe

Never underestimate the controllers ability to manoeuvre both sides

This plandemics essence is rooted in common sense notions taught in childhood and reinforced in media and books.

But dont fret because the common sense notions are to be destroyed and new common sense notions to be installed by the same group 

• Like 1

5g has conveniently taken a backseat for the last few months while people have been encouraged to get their knickers in a twist over what is no more than a spike in testing. It's likely to come back soon, though, possibly to do with the oblong black boxes they've attached to many telephone poles in my neighbourhood in the last fortnight.

More pressing, fishy Rishi has shaken the money tree again, extending loans, cutting VAT etc, appealing to the ever so short-sighted. Enough people will understandably be blinded by it, terrified of losing jobs, businesses, without stepping back and asking the overriding question: Why would he/they do this for a so-called virus that is no worse than a moderate flu, the likes of which we've lived through before without crushing economies?

As with the original furlough, why is none of this done on a rolling monthly review (they could have stopped the furlough at the end of May given the curve had been squashed), which is what any reasonable govt would do, especially now the figures show the virus is anything but serious to the vast majority? Why did dead-man walking Boris make a point of saying another six months in his broadcast a few days ago? Why, because there ain't going to be an end to this unless people remove their heads from the sand. 

• Like 2

HUGE CDC intentionally destroyed documents relating to Vaccines causing Autism !

Channel: Maxwell Lee

Please tell me again ladies and gentlemen of the world, why are any of you believing anything that the CDC tell you? Don't be so naive to believe that the CDC are being truthful about anything regarding corona "virus" or anything else.