Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, wingwang said:

 

That's a shame. Cheers for the heads up. Hope it does happen, though, where covid is concerned.

 

I honesty don't think police forces in any country will support the anti Covid measure protestors in any meaningful

numbers. 

 

https://freemasonrywatch.org/pics/freemasons-police.jpg

 

https://freemasonrywatch.org/the.guardian.freemasons.in.the.police.1997.html

Edited by Golden Retriever
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

I honesty don't think police forces in any country will support the anti Covid measure protestors in any meaningful

numbers. 

 

https://freemasonrywatch.org/pics/freemasons-police.jpg

 

Once their mothers, fathers, wives, sons, daughters, brother and sisters start being engulfed by the genocide madness they may think twice about which side they want to be on.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

What ‘confuses’ me is the fact that all these sports events are allowed all over the world in the midst of a ‘deadly pandemic’ 🤔🙄

 

No sex, no cheering, masks on the podium and eating alone… welcome to the Joyless Games! Updated Tokyo 2020 rulebook highlights extreme restrictions on athletes due to ‘Covid’

 

https://davidicke.com/2021/07/18/no-sex-no-cheering-masks-on-the-podium-and-eating-alone-welcome-to-the-joyless-games-updated-tokyo-2020-rulebook-highlights-extreme-restrictions-on-athletes-due-to-covid/

Edited by blowonthepie
Link to comment
Share on other sites

THIS IS MAJOR NEWS - ABSOLUTELY SHOCKING!

 

Public Health Scotland have revealed that 5,522 people have died within twenty-eight days of having a Covid-19 vaccine within the past 6 months in Scotland alone.

 

https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/07/18/5522-people-have-died-within-28-days-of-having-a-covid-19-vaccine-in-scotland-according-to-public-health-scotland/

 

Public Health England has so far refused to publish any data on the number of deaths occurring within 28 days of having the vaccine in England, but it is not for the want of people trying.

Dozens of freedom of information requests have been made to PHE asking the question but they never fail to respond with the statement that “Public Health England can confirm it does not hold the information that you have requested.

 

IT GETS WORSE! ...

 

Public Health England has so far refused to publish any data on the number of deaths occurring within 28 days of having the vaccine in England, but it is not for the want of people trying.

 

Dozens of freedom of information requests have been made to PHE asking the question but they never fail to respond with the statement that “Public Health England can confirm it does not hold the information that you have requested.

 

However, using the data on the number of deaths due to the Covid-19 vaccines in Scotland we can estimate what the likely number of deaths are due to the jabs in England. Adjusting to the size of the population we estimate the actual number of deaths due to the jabs in England in the past 6 months could be as high as 57,470.

 

That number alone is precisely why PHE “claim” they do not hold that information.

 

 

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Tony Blair, Neil Ferguson, Nigel Farage...they all come out for the show.

 

Amazing how this track & trace thing suddenly went bezerk over the last week?

 

And the sheep STILL take it seriously.

 

"Boris Johnson and Rishi Sunak will now self-isolate in reversal of an earlier exemption as part of a pilot scheme."

 

Boris who caught covid & then had the double jab, needs to isolate yet again.

They will blame the non jabbed. They will have to find a scapegoat. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I wonder if the vaccinated have noticed that the only people not being impacted by this current ‘wave’ are the unvaccinated?

 

Virtually everyone I know either has ‘Covid’ or knows someone with ‘Covid’…. Well, except at my local boxing club - of which, 98% have rejected the poison.

Edited by ar55
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, blowonthepie said:

 

Yes, in line with this; hello clown world 🙄🤯

 

“Woke” Pregnant Man Emojis Could Be Introduced This Year

 

https://www.infowars.com/posts/woke-pregnant-man-emojis-could-be-introduced-this-year/

 

 

F6B5A285-DDDC-421F-A7A6-16EB7C1DD954.png

 

Out of reactions.

 

There is an agenda to promote trangenderism.

 

It's obvious by now. Governments, corporations, celebrities, media, education and even the church promote it. Research the Tavistock centre and its abuse by giving young children puberty blockers. A higher proportion of transgender young people are committing suicide.

 

Please protect your young children and or grandchildren.

 

This is my thread

 

 

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

Out of reactions.

 

There is an agenda to promote trangenderism.

 

It's obvious by now. Governments, corporations, celebrities, media, education and even the church promote it. Research the Tavistock centre and its abuse by giving young children puberty blockers. A higher proportion of transgender young people are committing suicide.

 

Please protect your young children and or grandchildren.

 

This is my thread

 

 

 

 

Satan's 'aving a fucking laugh ain't he?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

I dunno about Satan, but the Ruttenbergs are.

 

 

https://twitter.com/TheRaDR/status/1415664384756654082

 

44 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

I dunno about Satan, but the Ruttenbergs are.

 

 

https://twitter.com/TheRaDR/status/1415664384756654082

 

 

She's Jewish.  There is a disproportionate amount of Jews promoting LGBTQ

 

It's a fact which many people don't like because they are afraid.

 

https://danyaruttenberg.net/books

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Yeah, that screenshot I posted went viral on alternative social media.

 

Good on you to highlight a Rabbi promoting this despicable transgender agenda. It takes guts

for people to name the perpetrators. Out of likes.

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/14/2021 at 7:16 AM, Golden Retriever said:

 

That's a win, win for those promoting this scam. There are people wearing masks because they

believe in the plague and those like yourself who believe the vaccinated are shedding the virus.?

 

If everyone stopped wearing a mask today, the virus would be forgotton pronto

 

I truly agree that this is a scam but i also truly believe that they have unleashed something on the world. I am keeping myself prepared and clean by not mixing and by having an awareness about me that puts me in a position of being able to protect my family and those that need it. I also feel that it could be possible to shed something around that we know nothing of. I am not saying for definite that it happens but something isnt right.

 

There are also 3 huge recent red flags that stand out, wimbedon, wembley and F1 so far that doesnt bode well for us if anything has been unleashed and as you know the media will make a meal of this next week so that lockdown comes back again sooner than we think.

i do not consent to anything that they are doing or have planned against us.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Dizza said:

I truly agree that this is a scam but i also truly believe that they have unleashed something on the world. I am keeping myself prepared and clean by not mixing and by having an awareness about me that puts me in a position of being able to protect my family and those that need it. I also feel that it could be possible to shed something around that we know nothing of. I am not saying for definite that it happens but something isnt right.

 

There are also 3 huge recent red flags that stand out, wimbedon, wembley and F1 so far that doesnt bode well for us if anything has been unleashed and as you know the media will make a meal of this next week so that lockdown comes back again sooner than we think.

i do not consent to anything that they are doing or have planned against us.

 

That's fair enough and today I learnt my friend's young adult daughter went on a trip within Spain.

All of the girls have had the vaccination except for my friends daughter. She tested negative and the

other 8 or so tested positive.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...