Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

4 minutes ago, elongated1 said:

Yeah, but normie won't get it. LOL

What are those blokes doing with each other? I suspect some close personal manly contact is going on between them. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, ar55 said:

Interesting that more vaccinated people are now in hospital than unvaccinated.

That'll be a tough one for the virtue signallers to spin.

nah, they just won't tell. Same ol' shyte. lol

17 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Tony Blair, Neil Ferguson, Nigel Farage...they all come out for the show.

Amazing how this track & trace thing suddenly went bezerk over the last week?

And the sheep STILL take it seriously.

"Boris Johnson and Rishi Sunak will now self-isolate in reversal of an earlier exemption as part of a pilot scheme."

Boris who caught covid & then had the double jab, needs to isolate yet again.

Farage is just there to save the sinking GBNews ship in my opinion, but I can't argue against the fact that he is an idiot dickriding Blair.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Farage is just there to save the sinking GBNews ship in my opinion, but I can't argue against the fact that he is an idiot dickriding Blair.

Hes there to keep the illusion of democrazy & everything is normal, when its clearly is batshit insane. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Laurence has no backbone at all.

I dunno who this Laurence Fox is till Twatter tbh, but many says hes controlled ops shill. So I tend to give him a wide birth.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Excellent rant and call for action

Seems to be saying the right things here, but he alienates people when he says having a sense of ethnic identity is worse than fvcking a child.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

I dunno who this Laurence Fox is till Twatter tbh, but many says hes controlled ops shill. So I tend to give him a wide birth.

Yeah, not to be trusted.Probably thinks he's been clever and ironic or something.

Mask rules just about everywhere are not changing tomorrow, you muppet.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Seems to be saying the right things here, but he alienates people when he says having a sense of ethnic identity is worse than fvcking a child.

At this point, I'm appreciative of anybody with a large audience speaking out about this tyranny.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Yeah, not to be trusted.Probably thinks he's been clever and ironic or something.

Mask rules just about everywhere are not changing tomorrow, you muppet.

On 12/3/2020 at 2:23 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

cr.jpg.d88fdf5684d49e26f71b12fc11deee9a.jpg

I posted the original tweet before this site got hacked, but it's gone after he got backlash, It wasn't even racism either, it was people that just wanted him to discuss demographics.

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

So he's more of a modern right winger instead of a traditional right winger. Even so, I appreciate them criticizing the mad wokers.

3 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I posted the original tweet before this site got hacked, but it's gone after he got backlash, It wasn't even racism either, it was people that just wanted him to discuss demographics.

Difficult to say without the full context, but that sounds like a tongue-in-cheek comment. As if he's taking the piss out of woke people that only see "racism" as being abhorrent.

15 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

I think it's easy to accuse someone of being a controlled shill - but unless there is hard evidence I don't think it's fair to make this conclusion.

I personally don't agree with a lot of his various viewpoints. And I do not suggest anyone to follow him or think he is a saviour. I just enjoyed this rant - and think the information and viewpoint he provided to his followers in this instance may enable a few to wake up.

1 minute ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Difficult to say without the full context, but that sounds like a tongue-in-cheek comment. As if he's taking the piss out of woke people that only see "racism" as being abhorrent.

Nah, it was to people that wanted him to talk about 2066. He could have just said no, but he does his usual deracination attack on the Englander.  Not sure how he is going to lead unless he gets everyone on his side.

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Nah, it was to people that wanted him to talk about 2066. He could have just said no, but he does his usual deracination attack on the Englander.  Not sure how he is going to lead unless he gets everyone on his side.

Right. Yes, I get mixed messages from him. I read a few of things on Twitter a while back, and an interview with some glossy weekend supplement that tried to rip him to pieces and "out" him as a horrible person, but only succeeded in making the interviewer look exactly that himself.

Right its time for those that can to start preparing for tomorrow,whatever your views on the effectivness of demonstrations at least make an effort to be in London tomorrow from 9:00 onwards,listen for the noise and let your ears guide you,i''ll be there,easy to spot i wont be wearing a mask,and don't rest when you get home either,thres another one on saturday !

40 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Australian woman rants about lockdown 5 ruining her life (might take a while to process)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/U5o1fOCkBW3O/

I think ths young lady articulates very well the cruel unjust nonsensical situation people are experiencing all over the world. 

However, sadly the Satanic elite's mindset is so twisted that this young woman's tears will give them huge pleasure.

They don't give a shit about people's suffering, they are pure evil but their retribution, their comeuppance for their Tsunami of lies responsible for millions of deaths will be absolute with no mercy. 

Day by day they are tripping over their own bullshit and soon there will be no excuses left for them to seek shelter. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Right. Yes, I get mixed messages from him. I read a few of things on Twitter a while back, and an interview with some glossy weekend supplement that tried to rip him to pieces and "out" him as a horrible person, but only succeeded in making the interviewer look exactly that himself.

I don't want to be too harsh on him and will give credit where it's due, which is why I said he is saying the right things in that vid. If he inspires some people to stand up against the tyranny then fair play.