Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Prometheus said:

Don't worry they'll all be dead soon, or at least won't reproduce. Let the dead, bury their dead. Just tell people your vaccinated.

 

We should demand that all Police officers prove vaccination, make those fuckers get jabbed, only 60% of CDC employees got theirs according to Fauci, you'd think they'd be at 110%, maybe they know something and I guarantee not all Cops got theirs whilst they make our lives difficult, the Dogs. So we should demand all UK officers prove their V-stat.

 

Defund the Police, more like depopulate the Police..... Bloody Dogs, we wont forget!

 

Think about it ...

 

These fuckers are going to need massive protection when the sheeple do see the light, so why would they vaccinate the very ones who will be providing that protection, ie. police, armed forces, etc?

 

The last thing they want are THEIR protectors dropping dead!

 

I reckon any of these 'protectors' will either have had no vax, or a dummy saline vax.

Edited by webtrekker
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

 

How they want us to imagine a test centre vs. the reality (above) what-jobs-new-jobs-created-covid-testing

Maximise the positives to move the Overton window over vaccines, then eliminate positives to keep it there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

 

Brexit wasn't enough to create real division. This, however, is the ultimate game-changer....

 

The vaxxed, the non-vaxxed.....society has become toxic beyond anything imaginable....the hostility, the refusal to countenance anything other than "following the science" (sic)....the hounding and hatred shown towards anyone daring to challenge the "narrative".

 

In the end, it's an us and them. No point wasting time on the moral and philosophical aspects to it. That's what has happened. We have been pitted against one another....so, it's "you're either with us or against us". No middle ground with these people. And for me it's mutual. Too bad, very sad, etc.

 

All this parading their medical status...passing final judgement on others because of this shit...well, it works both ways. Nobody's business what the fuck I do with my body, and I feel the same for everyone else. It's their business. But they are making it ours. 

 

I've had to distance/disown family members. Leave groups that I have been part of for years, despite all that shared interest. Just had to walk away from it. The net has become a cesspit of Covid BS and people's self-righteousness and virtue-signalling. Well, I am not playing along. Just trying to "not mention it" and "talk about positive stuff" does not work with...they are determined to drag it into every aspect of our online and real-life experiences. 

 

The line in the sand was drawn, and I made my choice right at the start.

 

Brexit was an anomaly,Cameron was SOOOOO convinced the remain vote would succeed and when it didn't he jacked his job in and ran away,which in turn was a signal that the British public were never to be trusted with something as simple as democracy ever again according to tory party logic

 

 

Lessons learned from the division generated before,during and after the brexit vote has been further refined to the point we find ourslves in today

 

In a group i was a regular member of pre covid i visited yesterday,now considering 2 years ago the majority in this group thought the tory party was the devil incarnate and if you didn't vote Corbyn you were a mass murderer i was disgusted to see someone ask th qustion 'will you kep wearing a mask after the 19th'' they were falling over themselves to outwoke each other and have all become closet tories,At that point i let them know i was ashamd to be the same species as them,This is how efficient the brainwashing has become

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

 

Think about it ...

 

These fuckers are going to need massive protection when the sheeple do see the light, so why would they vaccinate the very ones who will be providing that protection, ie. police, armed forces, etc?

 

The last thing they want are THEIR protectors dropping dead!

 

I reckon any of these 'protectors' will either have had no vax, or a dummy saline vax.

I have a sneaking suspicion the police are being activly discouraged or downright told not to have the jab,the recent video where Anna De Buisseret of lawyers for justice asks police outright if they have had their jab gives that some credence to that being a fact

 

I've askd a coupl of times if anyone knows what the police are being told but apart from one person replying that thy knew one copper who has had both no one seems to be able to say exactly what force policy is,same with the forces,lots of column inches devoted to various thoughts on it being compulsory for the armed srvices but as yet no definitive answer

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

 

Brexit wasn't enough to create real division. This, however, is the ultimate game-changer....

 

The vaxxed, the non-vaxxed.....society has become toxic beyond anything imaginable....the hostility, the refusal to countenance anything other than "following the science" (sic)....the hounding and hatred shown towards anyone daring to challenge the "narrative".

 

In the end, it's an us and them. No point wasting time on the moral and philosophical aspects to it. That's what has happened. We have been pitted against one another....so, it's "you're either with us or against us". No middle ground with these people. And for me it's mutual. Too bad, very sad, etc.

 

All this parading their medical status...passing final judgement on others because of this shit...well, it works both ways. Nobody's business what the fuck I do with my body, and I feel the same for everyone else. It's their business. But they are making it ours. 

 

I've had to distance/disown family members. Leave groups that I have been part of for years, despite all that shared interest. Just had to walk away from it. The net has become a cesspit of Covid BS and people's self-righteousness and virtue-signalling. Well, I am not playing along. Just trying to "not mention it" and "talk about positive stuff" does not work with...they are determined to drag it into every aspect of our online and real-life experiences. 

 

The line in the sand was drawn, and I made my choice right at the start.

 

I could so easily have written that myself. In my case family, friends, acquaintances all distanced themselves over my stand with Jesus, who manifested in my life 20 years ago. That was to be expected. It is already written and is nothing new.

 

However

 

Covid comes along and manages to separate me from my church. That, I was NOT expecting. The naivety has astonished me and their lack of response to my recent letter - why I was taking a step back - tells me that they had never for one moment considered that they have been deceived by their government, by the BBC, by the Times/Mail/Guardian, by Gates, by scientific bods at Oxford, by their superiors in the Church of England hierarchy.

 

It's as if I've run down to the front of a packed congregation on a Sunday and smacked the vicar square in the face with an iron wok.

 

I've known that organised religion is a Satanic construct from the beginning, but I've fellowshipped with many true brothers and sisters within its various walls over 20 years. I just had  to learn how filter out all the bullshit.

 

But now?

 

"Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues"

 

How stark a verse is that for me right now!

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Brexit was an anomaly,Cameron was SOOOOO convinced the remain vote would succeed and when it didn't he jacked his job in and ran away,which in turn was a signal that the British public were never to be trusted with something as simple as democracy ever again according to tory party logic

 

I dunno. I think they might have wargamed both scenarios.

 

I feel like the plan is scapegoating the Anglosphere for all the world's ills so people embrace an even worse system under zios and Eurasionists.

 

"The United Kingdom should be cut off from Europe." - Aleksandr Dugin

 

I would still vote for national sovereignty again if given the choice, but I don't believe we're actually getting it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

I dunno. I think they might have wargamed both scenarios.

 

I feel like the plan is scapegoating the Anglosphere for all the world's ills so people embrace an even worse system under zios and Eurasionists.

 

"The United Kingdom should be cut off from Europe." - Aleksandr Dugin

 

I would still vote for national sovereignty again if given the choice, but I don't believe we're actually getting it.

Am i right in thinking that in the ultimate carve up the UK will be aligned with the USA in region and thus detached from Europe  ?,I'm sure i've seen it somewhere and it wasn't in 1984 and Airstrip one

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Am i right in thinking that in the ultimate carve up the UK will be aligned with the USA in region and thus detached from Europe  ?,I'm sure i've seen it somewhere and it wasn't in 1984 and Airstrip one

 

The Bünting clover leaf map?

 

Bunting-Map-of-the-World-around-Jerusale

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Governments are using credit card purchase data as “contact tracing’ COVID surveillance
https://reclaimthenet.org/governments-are-using-credit-card-purchase-data-as-contact-tracing-covid-surveillance/

 

UK: 80% of nightclubs say they’ll reject draconian COVID passports
https://reclaimthenet.org/uk-80-of-nightclubs-say-theyll-reject-draconian-covid-passports/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, webtrekker said:

 

its the same people who are swabbing themselves 2wice a week

as the youngsters (who are morons just as the older folks are) get jabbed they continue testing themselves

of course there is a stable percentage who are coerced into tests

Link to comment
Share on other sites

They’ll just make out that the unvaccinated are breeding nastier and nastier strains of covid, as a result of being unvaccinated. Hence the inability of the vaccinated to be fully protected and still at risk. The vaccines not being able to cope etc,

The crazy thing to me is that it’s simple, almost playground logic and thinking that is screwing us.
They know that the chances of any serious awakening are very small and even if people wake up en masse  they will mostly have been jabbed.  Meaning they won’t be a problem for long.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

 

 

No longer relevant as Boris and Sunak have now backtracked and WILL be self-isolating I believe.

He's made more comebacks than lazarus,i just wish he'd make up his mind is it politics,rubber dinghy rapids riders or financial pyramid schemes ?

 

Whichever he chooses he's as inconsequential now as he ever was

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I have a sneaking suspicion the police are being activly discouraged or downright told not to have the jab,the recent video where Anna De Buisseret of lawyers for justice asks police outright if they have had their jab gives that some credence to that being a fact

 

I've askd a coupl of times if anyone knows what the police are being told but apart from one person replying that thy knew one copper who has had both no one seems to be able to say exactly what force policy is,same with the forces,lots of column inches devoted to various thoughts on it being compulsory for the armed srvices but as yet no definitive answer

 

Personal choice for the army.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...