Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, NG10 said:

Is anybody else seeing the increasing hostility towards the unvaxxed by the nappy munching brigade? 

 

March 2020 - nobody really believed the BS

 

November 2020 - I saw a change in attitudes. More people "knew" someone who'd got a bit poorly sick or died of a fall/old age/Alzheimers/car crash, otherwise rebranded *Covid*

 

Now, every other conversation "have you had your jab?" like a badge of bloody honour. People going on about the date of their second vax. 

 

But do they not wonder why cases are apparently up and they're "getting Covid" and getting sick from it? 

 

Whole thing, people's blindness, irritates the life out of me. 

 

Brexit wasn't enough to create real division. This, however, is the ultimate game-changer....

 

The vaxxed, the non-vaxxed.....society has become toxic beyond anything imaginable....the hostility, the refusal to countenance anything other than "following the science" (sic)....the hounding and hatred shown towards anyone daring to challenge the "narrative".

 

In the end, it's an us and them. No point wasting time on the moral and philosophical aspects to it. That's what has happened. We have been pitted against one another....so, it's "you're either with us or against us". No middle ground with these people. And for me it's mutual. Too bad, very sad, etc.

 

All this parading their medical status...passing final judgement on others because of this shit...well, it works both ways. Nobody's business what the fuck I do with my body, and I feel the same for everyone else. It's their business. But they are making it ours. 

 

I've had to distance/disown family members. Leave groups that I have been part of for years, despite all that shared interest. Just had to walk away from it. The net has become a cesspit of Covid BS and people's self-righteousness and virtue-signalling. Well, I am not playing along. Just trying to "not mention it" and "talk about positive stuff" does not work with...they are determined to drag it into every aspect of our online and real-life experiences. 

 

The line in the sand was drawn, and I made my choice right at the start.

 

  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

 

Brexit wasn't enough to create real division. This, however, is the ultimate game-changer....

 

The vaxxed, the non-vaxxed.....society has become toxic beyond anything imaginable....the hostility, the refusal to countenance anything other than "following the science" (sic)....the hounding and hatred shown towards anyone daring to challenge the "narrative".

 

In the end, it's an us and them. No point wasting time on the moral and philosophical aspects to it. That's what has happened. We have been pitted against one another....so, it's "you're either with us or against us". No middle ground with these people. And for me it's mutual. Too bad, very sad, etc.

 

All this parading their medical status...passing final judgement on others because of this shit...well, it works both ways. Nobody's business what the fuck I do with my body, and I feel the same for everyone else. It's their business. But they are making it ours. 

 

I've had to distance/disown family members. Leave groups that I have been part of for years, despite all that shared interest. Just had to walk away from it. The net has become a cesspit of Covid BS and people's self-righteousness and virtue-signalling. Well, I am not playing along. Just trying to "not mention it" and "talk about positive stuff" does not work with...they are determined to drag it into every aspect of our online and real-life experiences. 

 

The line in the sand was drawn, and I made my choice right at the start.

 

This whole Satan's Corona 👑 story is one giant test. A sieve, a filter. Just as iron is separated through high temperatures, we are put under extreme heat. To see who is a truly good person, and who is a dumbass. In a way it is nice to know, because prior to 2019 we might have wasted time with people who are radically on a different wavelength than us.

 

But I still encourage us to interact especially with vaxxed zombies from among our families. Let us not be the ones who sever the relationship. Let the dumb asses cattle be the ones to fuck up first. (if it happens, as each case is different) 

 

But it's truly amazing times of the grand division, by the looks of it. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

I remembered something today & if the variants shredders do get you I think Borax is the answer.

 

Of course is banned for medical use but is not toxic. They banned medical grade hydrogen peroxide in UK so this could be a safe alternative if you got sick I reckon.

 

Just my opinion.

 

 

 

 

Are you saying to drink?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Don't worry they'll all be dead soon, or at least won't reproduce. Let the dead, bury their dead. Just tell people your vaccinated.

 

We should demand that all Police officers prove vaccination, make those fuckers get jabbed, only 60% of CDC employees got theirs according to Fauci, you'd think they'd be at 110%, maybe they know something and I guarantee not all Cops got theirs whilst they make our lives difficult, the Dogs. So we should demand all UK officers prove their V-stat.

 

Defund the Police, more like depopulate the Police..... Bloody Dogs, we wont forget!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Prometheus said:

Don't worry they'll all be dead soon, or at least won't reproduce. Let the dead, bury their dead. Just tell people your vaccinated.

 

We should demand that all Police officers prove vaccination, make those fuckers get jabbed, only 60% of CDC employees got theirs according to Fauci, you'd think they'd be at 110%, maybe they know something and I guarantee not all Cops got theirs whilst they make our lives difficult, the Dogs. So we should demand all UK officers prove their V-stat.

 

Defund the Police, more like depopulate the Police..... Bloody Dogs, we wont forget!

 

For bloody sure!

 

And who knows who got which jab; the poison or the saline.

 

And now this; these bitches are nothing more than brain dead murderers; fuck this makes me fume!

 

Experts Warn of ‘Huge Risk’ as Moderna Launches ‘Covid Vaccine’ Trials for Pregnant Women – and the pregnant women that take part are suffering from extreme levels of insanity and irresponsibly for their unborn children

https://davidicke.com/2021/07/18/experts-warn-of-huge-risk-as-moderna-launches-covid-vaccine-trials-for-pregnant-women-and-the-pregnant-women-that-take-part-are-suffering-from-extreme-levels-of-insanity-and-ir/

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey, look at it this way, if this is a mass culling, depopulation, then do your best to protect loved ones but God said 'the wheat will be separated from the Chaff', so maybe its best these people die. After all only those brave enough to stand up for freedom and say 'No' deserve to live if the population is killing the planet.

 

Let the people choose their fate through a free expression of will. Either weak, scared and subjugated (they hurt many people) or the free, sovereign and wise who know and feel whats good for them.

 

Ill weather the storm. Im sure Noah had a tough time as he built his Ark and was laughed at and scolded daily by the crowds. But when the flood came and everyone began drowning... who had the last laugh?

 

'Build your Ark of your will and patience and know that whilst they are scared.... We are aware'.

 

Screenshot_20210718-075006_kindlephoto-904941908.png.24ce86d89e2c402952726c8d8ea1b530.png

Edited by Prometheus
  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, blowonthepie said:

 

For bloody sure!

 

And who knows who got which jab; the poison or the saline.

 

And now this; these bitches are nothing more than brain dead murderers; fuck this makes me fume!

 

Experts Warn of ‘Huge Risk’ as Moderna Launches ‘Covid Vaccine’ Trials for Pregnant Women – and the pregnant women that take part are suffering from extreme levels of insanity and irresponsibly for their unborn children

https://davidicke.com/2021/07/18/experts-warn-of-huge-risk-as-moderna-launches-covid-vaccine-trials-for-pregnant-women-and-the-pregnant-women-that-take-part-are-suffering-from-extreme-levels-of-insanity-and-ir/

You can't drink alcohol, smoke, eat certain cheeses, get your hair coloured or ride on a roller coaster when pregnant, but apparently it's safe and effective to have a death jab.

Edited by Pina Colada
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Its all Political
  • Its all Theatre

 

Its all sadly hilarious, I mean Remdesivir. If you allow yourself to be poisoned maybe you aren't fit to survive. Its a Brave New World and only the strong will survive. If you're fooled by Lucifers Maya then you've no place in Zion. This is a test many are failing.

 

A test for survival, bravery and sense. So let the dead bury their dead, lest the dead end up burying mother Earth along with themselves.

Edited by Prometheus
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Prime Minister has repeatedly said he wants his roadmap to be an irreversible one-way return to normality.

 

There is no going back, according to Boris, so if they do a u-turn on that promise, we can never trust them again.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

'Never again? You trust them now'. Its a summer holiday to appease the masses, then back to lockdown. This won't end until the population is decreased by billions. They had a 100 year war once... And Boris's promise only has to last until he's succeeded, if he keeps it.

 

NHS, Saving lives, Varient Cases rise....the excuses to overturn all Political promises. Unless you dont care about the NHS or peoples lives.... like they do!

Edited by Prometheus
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think that they are being really devious (again) by saying that the Gov. will not impose restrictions, knowing that businesses themselves and entire industries will go the whole hog to impose their own restrictions, out of fear or stupidity, and the already vaxxed will applaud their efforts in following the science and controlling the "virus".

 

Then the actual perpetrators ie the gov and their advisors can slither away, wash their hands of it. The anger can then be directed at the shop owners, etc etc.....

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, blowonthepie said:

 

For bloody sure!

 

And who knows who got which jab; the poison or the saline.

 

And now this; these bitches are nothing more than brain dead murderers; fuck this makes me fume!

 

Experts Warn of ‘Huge Risk’ as Moderna Launches ‘Covid Vaccine’ Trials for Pregnant Women – and the pregnant women that take part are suffering from extreme levels of insanity and irresponsibly for their unborn children

https://davidicke.com/2021/07/18/experts-warn-of-huge-risk-as-moderna-launches-covid-vaccine-trials-for-pregnant-women-and-the-pregnant-women-that-take-part-are-suffering-from-extreme-levels-of-insanity-and-ir/

 

 

This is the reason imo they are really pushing the vaccine on younger adults at the moment. It's too early

to know for certain about fertitlity and miscarriages, but figures suggest there is a problem.

 

I expept the number of new births for 2021 to be much lower in most countries than previous years, but they will probably make the excuse that young people are not having children because of the uncertain economic future. It's the depopulation tool the criminal "gang" so crave for.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

What a copout!!!

 

copout.jpg.e1a21f6612c589613f19606a6bb3c2c5.jpg

 

So they suddenly conjure up this'pilot' from nowhere and, as far as I've been able to ascertain, only Javid, Johnson and Gove are currently partaking in it.

 

If it looks like shit and it smells like shit then believe me, it IS SHIT!

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...