Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

15 minutes ago, GenzuBlades said:

Ugh... just a little frustrated here with these constant attacks on the site.  From now on I will have to remember to copy/paste my responses (last one give me the "you've been blocked" right after I was allowed to like this post, and then I lost what I posted).  Anyway I just finished watching (throughout the day) Jerry's first video at the top of his video page (just over 3 hours long: https://www.jerrymarzinsky.com/videos).  Very prudent and relevant to what's going on in the world right now (that is beyond the five senses).  Plus, I think it will be really helpful for people with mental disorders (of any level, myself included... I'm only a little crazy though).   Thanks!.

I do that on a lot of sites/forums I post on now. It's nothing against the sites/forums either as so many are being attacked and what not.

Nothing worse than spending a while typing out a response, checking it, checking it again. Then you post it and then BAM! some error comes up or whatever

Edited by Sentient Being
  • Replies 57.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DarianF

• Avoiceinthecrowd

• oddsnsods

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have now been called to the final vaccination deadline as a health care professional. I informed my employer that these vaccines are not technically vaccines, but are "gene therapies" as they employ

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

EXPLAIN PLEASE........   People expect so many answers without giving anything back in return.   If the "tin foil hatters" are so nuts, how about the rule followers give some answe

Posted Images

Weird how all these companies were ready for this. I mean all the adverts, now long does it take to make these ads? How much do they cost? Yet they were on tv within a couple of weeks of this all starting, how could they have known it was gonna last? I mean to quantify making a costly advert it’s got to be worth it? I know some companies have just been quick to react, and that’s just good business, you have to keep money coming in, just even very early on ads we’re telling us all about home and new ways to communicate etc. 

Crazy thing about all this working from home is all of a sudden it’s as if data protection is now a thing of the past, I work for a very big online retailer and while in work we can be stopped and searched at any time by security staff (to ensure we haven’t written down anyone’s personal info) and we have to comply, yet now I’m all set up at home, I’m placing orders, taking payments, doing credit searches etc and it’s not even an issue now, it’s totally out of their control. Imagine how many other companies banks etc who all have the same, that’s millions of ppls personal and financial information being viewed in workers spare rooms.

Also, does anyone remember last September when weirdly police here and US were telling us to ‘be prepared’. Apparently it was ‘Preparedness month’ 30 days 30 ways to be ready for anything. I remember ppl were freaked out because police were telling us on social media to have a grab bag with all essentials in, passport, money, clothes, batteries, candles even food and water.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/09/09/police-advice-keep-emergency-grab-bag-home-case-evacuation-mocked/

• Like 2
18 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

The contact and trace stuff does not apply to retail stores, that is the guideline, but some are doing it anyway.

Others will ask you to use the hand sanitizer; some will have a person standing at the door to spray your hands.  I avoid these places as much as possible.

When it’s necessary to shop in the track and trace stores, I just write down a false name and phone number, and going by some of the names written there, I’m not the only one.

They also want your address but that column is ninety percent empty.

Yesterday I wrote our ‘dear leaders’ name down in one such store.

I was pleasantly surprised yesterday when I went to the nearest city to where I live and a major supermarket chain there had no restrictions whatsoever, just the idiotic notices about keeping the two metres distance - which, as far as I could see, no one was doing, and especially not the staff.

The people on the street and in stores I speak with, the general feeling is they’re fed up with the bs, but they still think it’s a deadly virus, but by golly, we’re beating it.

May get a nasty shock in the not too distant future.

7 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Yeah the body language from the likes of people like Gates and that Dershowitz in some of these videos just looks straight up evil. Whether they're demonic or they just can't contain their excitement now that they're so close to the end goal after planning this for millennia I don't know, but they're sick regardless.

Dershowhitz? I think you mean Doucheowitz. :classic_wink:

• Like 1

Prepping us for the "second wave" which will no doubt be "worse" than the first and blamed on releasing the lockdown too soon.

COVID-19 is "so successful" that it will never be eradicated, a virus expert has claimed, as fears of a second spike continue to grow.

Professor David Robertson, head of viral genomics and bioinformatics at the University of Glasgow, believes the highly infectious respiratory infection is "almost uncontrollable".

"It is so transmissible, it's so successful, we're so susceptible, we are still fearful that the relaxation of some of the lockdown measures might send figures up again and create a second spike."

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-is-so-successful-it-will-never-be-eradicated-expert-claims-11991024

• Thanks 1

Looks like its going to be online learning ill next year

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-52732814

There will be no face-to-face lectures at the University of Cambridge over the course of the next academic year due to coronavirus, it has been announced.

However, lectures will be available to students online and "it may be possible to host smaller teaching groups in person" if they meet social distancing requirements, the university said.

University campuses have been closed this term by the Covid-19 outbreak.

Cambridge will review the decision if advice on social distancing changes

Now how is the advice on social distancing going to change??

13 hours ago, ink said:

And just for interest .... in the report for the month of March they stated that zero deaths from suicide .... that has changed to 5 and zero for April ....

when the 5 year average is 542 per month .... so we have 5 instead of 1084

Yay .... all the clapping and coronavirus and lock down isolation has stopped anyone from topping their selves!

The lockdown did not start until the 23rd of March and still no deaths from suicide for that month, even if one believes the miracle of the lockdown.  Just to ask are they actually reporting zero and five suicides for March and April as the definitive figures and not because of the suspension of monitoring and counting etc?  If those figures are the final ones it seems those who committed suicide in March & April have not been counted in the suicide figures as they have been fitted up with the COVID-1984 to boost the daily and overall terror CV-84 figures.

Edited by Orange Alert
10 hours ago, SuperstarNeilC said:

Quote, "Everyone here has been vaccinated anyway".... any one pick up on that?

If that's the case then why all this charade about "working flat out to develop a vaccine?"

It's all bollox and that's official...

• Like 3

My son posted this on Insta, thought I'd share it here.

A lot of people want to get back to “normal” when in my experience there is nothing normal about the way we were living in this society before.

Mental Illness, privatised prisons, Institutional racism, sexism, paedophilia, unemployment, homelessness, police brutality are some of the normal things people want to get back to, to name a few.

Our elders and our youth are not taken care of here, we’ve placed far too much
trust In these strangers and new technology, and forgot that nature has always been the cure, our medical physicians drug up and stab our kids and don’t approach health holistically.

We have to rebuild this new world with creativity and imagination. These thieves and crooks, villains and bandits don’t have a chance against truth, love and light. For everyone who has been working on themselves and their truth this is your year, I acknowledge you. For those who do the righteous works and don’t share it on the gram I see you. For those who do share it I see you too.

This contactless society we’re moving towards isn’t it. But have no fear the consciousness is rising. Breathe when it gets difficult and persevere, as long as the sun comes out and the stars are up there you’ll be taken care of. Knowledge is truly power, Your voice is your power, in the beginning was the word. Sound.

Green heart if this resonates ?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Sorry about that - I had prepared a post with a video clip of the Madagascan President, Andre Rajoelina presenting information re a herbal tonic medicine that he says has been used very successfully as a preventative and cure for Covid. But whatever I do with the clip, I'm just getting blocked, and can't seem to get round it this time.

Also, I included a link to an article from a few days ago claiming the WHO (who are feigning concerns over this medication) tried to bribe him with $20 million to poison the medicine. Plus, a link to another article, denying the bribe claim, for balance.

No amount of buggering about will let me post them, so I give in! Tried adding & removing links & quotes - no joy.

Rajoelina thinks the cure is being blocked because it doesn't originate from a European country (I think it was in Nigeria) but I think it's just because they don't want a cure (for this flu) which is why Trump's getting so much flack ove rthe Hydrochloroquine.

Edited by Tinfoil Hat
37 minutes ago, HAARPING_On said:

Quote, "Everyone here has been vaccinated anyway".... any one pick up on that?

If that's the case then why all this charade about "working flat out to develop a vaccine?"

It's all bollox and that's official...

probably just staged conspiracy candy. Note, it still reinforces vaccines as the solution . 

40 minutes ago, Velma said:

A lot of people want to get back to “normal” when in my experience there is nothing normal about the way we were living in this society before.

Mental Illness, privatised prisons, Institutional racism, sexism, paedophilia, unemployment, homelessness, police brutality are some of the normal things people want to get back to, to name a few.

trust In these strangers and new technology, and forgot that nature has always been the cure, our medical physicians drug up and stab our kids and don’t approach health holistically.

We have to rebuild this new world with creativity and imagination. These thieves and crooks, villains and bandits don’t have a chance against truth, love and light. For everyone who has been working on themselves and their truth this is your year, I acknowledge you. For those who do the righteous works and don’t share it on the gram I see you. For those who do share it I see you too.

This contactless society we’re moving towards isn’t it. But have no fear the consciousness is rising. Breathe when it gets difficult and persevere, as long as the sun comes out and the stars are up there you’ll be taken care of. Knowledge is truly power, Your voice is your power, in the beginning was the word. Sound.

?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Velma said:

Well said that man! And on the BBC lol!

About time people talking normal got more airtime.

Velma did you read about that fake news about Buckingham palace confirming queen isnt human lol. 77 brigade in action?

I tried to post a pic in reply but it's not playing.

3 minutes ago, The Illuminator said:

About time people talking normal got more airtime.

Velma did you read about that fake news about Buckingham palace confirming queen isnt human lol. 77 brigade in action?

I tried to post a pic in reply but it's not playing.

I've not seen that Illuminator - have I missed it on here, or do you have a link (if you're able to post it without being blocked) please?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Jack said:

Looks like its going to be online learning ill next year

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-52732814

There will be no face-to-face lectures at the University of Cambridge over the course of the next academic year due to coronavirus, it has been announced.

However, lectures will be available to students online and "it may be possible to host smaller teaching groups in person" if they meet social distancing requirements, the university said.

University campuses have been closed this term by the Covid-19 outbreak.

Cambridge will review the decision if advice on social distancing changes

Now how is the advice on social distancing going to change??

Looks like just lectures affected. All lab based study still going ahead. Still rubbish though for those affected

34 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I've not seen that Illuminator - have I missed it on here, or do you have a link (if you're able to post it without being blocked) please?

I have not seen it on here Tinfoil mate.

Google. Buckingham palace admit queen isnt human and then look in images. It's the 1st hit. I got sent it two nights ago on WhatsApp.

Looks pure BS to me. 

15 hours ago, Velma said:

The more accurate statement would be "the Powers In Question" want to move the people of this planet to the new abnormal. Our task and goal should be to dismantle the abnormal, refuse it and then envision and create the actual normal (which is normal from Life's, not the creepy past and not the gov's  pov). Definitely have to re-build this new world with creativity and imagination. And I am still wondering... why....98% of all posts on this thread, I mean if I recall the predecessor of this thread that is currently unavailable, it was about 680 pages of lamenting and complaining and criticising of everything that doesn't work, everything that is wrong, and everyone who is not aware enough to choose sth better and act on it. If 98% of your attention is focused on the creepy present siggested by the elite retards, whose and what vision are you supporting and holding? Only 2 % of posts here and on the previous version of this thread would discuss new creative options, suggestions, visions, solutions, innovations that can be applied in this crisis of awareness and common sense individually and collectively. I couldn't agree more with your son. Give him my regards and applauds. Why is he not on this forum, btw? I'd be happy to discuss sth worthwhile and original with him.

Edited by Finder
15 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Sorry about that - I had prepared a post with a video clip of the Madagascan President, Andre Rajoelina presenting information re a herbal tonic medicine that he says has been used very successfully as a preventative and cure for Covid. But whatever I do with the clip, I'm just getting blocked, and can't seem to get round it this time.

Also, I included a link to an article from a few days ago claiming the WHO (who are feigning concerns over this medication) tried to bribe him with $20 million to poison the medicine. Plus, a link to another article, denying the bribe claim, for balance.

No amount of buggering about will let me post them, so I give in! Tried adding & removing links & quotes - no joy.

Rajoelina thinks the cure is being blocked because it doesn't originate from a European country (I think it was in Nigeria) but I think it's just because they don't want a cure (for this flu) which is why Trump's getting so much flack ove rthe Hydrochloroquine.

Can you insert these links as plain text? You can remove https:// prefix or put spaces in the website name.

35 minutes ago, Finder said:

Can you insert these links as plain text? You can remove https:// prefix or put spaces in the website name.

Yep, I've plucked them out of my History - I did try that way previously and was still blocked, but will have a go again now, as I know it's temperamental...

youtu.be/Qp7KB-rY1Aw?t=18

africacheck.org/fbcheck/no-madagascar-president-didnt-say-in-interview-that-who-offered-him-20m-to-poison-covid-19-remedy/

zimbabwe.shafaqna.com/EN/AL/744382

54 minutes ago, The Illuminator said:

I have not seen it on here Tinfoil mate.

Google. Buckingham palace admit queen isnt human and then look in images. It's the 1st hit. I got sent it two nights ago on WhatsApp.

Looks pure BS to me. 

Thanks - I've no 'reactions' today, apparently, but appreciated. ?

HAHAHA! The numpties have accidentally made email addresses of 300 contact tracers public...

Contact tracing fiasco deepens as minister admits NHS Covid-19 app won't be up-and-running for 'a few weeks', security experts warn software could be hacked and workers hired to curb spread have 'never been so bored' and told to watch YOUTUBE videos

• Justice Secretary Robert Buckland said app won't be ready until next month
  • Security concerns are thought to be partly behind hold-up of app's rollout
  • Matt Hancock said tracers receiving 'rigoruous' and 'detailed' formal training 
  • But recruits say process is shambolic and they've received virtually no training 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8338913/Serco-accidentally-shares-e-mail-addresses-300-people-training-coronavirus-contact-tracers.html

Edited by Tinfoil Hat