Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Dazzer said:

But, but....  imagine how sick he would have been if he wasn't double jabbed.....? See, the vax is working, 'long live the vax'

 

Laughable. 

What are these politicians, royals & celebs getting up to? They certainly can't be following the rules as they are still getting infected. Remember Javid, hands, face space, and together we can beat this virus. 

I feel sorry for our newly crowned and beloved health minister, he won't be able to celebrate his boss's triumphant freedom day with the rest of us! 

Edited by Outsider
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Roscommon said:

 



Someone I know was at a medium and was told in these exact words. In order for the light to come everything needs to fall, there will be a lot of deaths but there is nothing we can do about it.  We just need relax and to prepare to be there for the coming awakening so that we can be there for the people who are left, who will realize that they have been very wrong and will need a lot of spiritual help. The World in it's current state is not worth saving. When we get angry and engage in the same energy what we are doing is feeding into the same evil energy field that we are against.

 

Make of that what you will. but it makes a lot of sense to me.

 

Thanks for that, makes a nice alternative to the Christian codswallop that gets spammed on here

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Definitely some.attitude change with the double ..from my experiences so far, not innuendo.

 

A so called friend has become more irrated and aggressive since he took the shot in June (astravenica)

 

I only mentioned it's an experimental trail until 2023 and he went ballistic. Jesus wept. If this is what we will face, where is my self defence toy?!

 

It's becoming dangerous I think to mention that I or others have not taken the jab. 

 

Every cloud and all that... he is no longer considered a friend but a manipulative idiot because he can't admit facts. Dangerous these people because they won't admit they followed lies.

 

Rollin spring 2022

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

 

Thanks for that, makes a nice alternative to the Christian codswallop that gets spammed on here

We as individuals have put in immense amounts of time researching and thinking. It is possible that the efforts we have made will be of some use as the future unfolds. I hope what we have done has some greater meaning and significance.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, elongated1 said:

 

It wouldn't surprise me if CC didn't exist. lol

 

yes it exists, lol. stayed there a couple of months back for my partners birthday. mappin seemed prickly, like something was off, i caught some of his phone call in the lobby area and saw him out and about. i think he gives off a certain arrogance to the locals, lording it up in the mansion just out of town. he's in interesting guy though; creative. seems genuine from what i've seen of him on camelot tv; his youtube channel, so i applaud this effort on the face of it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/5/2021 at 9:41 PM, Prometheus said:

Here's Farmer Bills Map of the shit he owns.

 

Gates-Map.jpg.9e1adee4fee22cc1756c59f026d77e17.jpg

I'm surprised not to see Montana there - apparently that's where helium has been found and that's needed for most of the climate change agenda

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

I'm surprised not to see Montana there - apparently that's where helium has been found and that's needed for most of the climate change agenda

One acre in New Mexico 😄 Surely that's just one of his back gardens!?  Compared to the 69 thousand he owns in Louisiana.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

 

The vaccine does not prevent you from catching this 'virus', nor does it prevent you from 'transmitting' this virus to others. But supposedly it stops you from getting sick and dying from this 'virus'.

 

But I am the 'selfish' one because I choose NOT to have this vaccine?

 

🤔

The main side-effect from this vaccine I can see, is that it stops the recipients from thinking critically or logically.

 

If one wishes to risk "sickness or death" from a mild cold, that's entirely your prerogative, no-one can force you to be healthy and live, if you choose otherwise.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

All I'm hearing - and from family experience - is that people are getting sick (and testing positive for 'covid') after 2 jabs, despite being healthy and immune from 'it' for over a year prior to being jabbed. Any newspaper want to follow that up?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Roscommon said:


The medium seemed certain that the good side was going to win out in the end, it's just that there's going to be a lot of pain before we get to that point.

 

 

 

Yes I take a keen interest in astronomy and I have posted this a couple of weeks ago that on April 30th 2022 there is a conjuction between Venus and Jupiter that hasn't happened for 20years which means these two very positive planets are very close to each other and this represents happy times and new beginnings and an end to Saturn's very challenging influence which came into being December 21st 2020 and which is dominating at the moment. 

 

I have no doubt the elite's arrogance and cruelty will be crushed and eliminated but unfortunately their evil idiology will have murdered millions and make it the worst ever corruption and genocide in history. 

 

As hard as it is to accept I think It is not our job to try and wake up people anymore that ship has now sailed. There have been plenty of red flags and opportunities for individuals to see through this scamdemic and what will be will be now.

 

We must preserve our energy and be ready to be part of the rebirth and rebuild of a bright new world. 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Made in Wales said:

Yes I take a keen interest in astronomy and I have posted this a couple of weeks ago that on April 30th 2022 there is a conjuction between Venus and Jupiter that hasn't happened for 20years which means these two very positive planets are very close to each other and this represents happy times and new beginnings and an end to Saturn's very challenging influence which came into being December 21st 2020 and which is dominating at the moment. 

 

I have no doubt the elite's arrogance and cruelty will be crushed and eliminated but unfortunately their evil idiology will have murdered millions and make it the worst ever corruption and genocide in history. 

 

As hard as it is to accept I think It is not our job to try and wake up people anymore that ship has now sailed. There have been plenty of red flags and opportunities for individuals to see through this scamdemic and what will be will be now.

 

We must preserve our energy and be ready to be part of the rebirth and rebuild of a bright new world. 

 

 

 

 

I like the optimism and spirit. Keep it up! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This from bbc comments:

 

 

56Tories lie all the time
14:56
People who peddle disinformation, misinformation, half-truths and mistruths about vaccines, facemasks, the risks from diseases and other pseudoscientific bs about health, should be treated for what they are....

A clear and present danger to public health

They shouldn't just be treated with the contempt they deserve, but the most vocal and repetitive posters on line should face criminal charges
Reply
134
63
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

This from bbc comments:

 

 

56Tories lie all the time
14:56
People who peddle disinformation, misinformation, half-truths and mistruths about vaccines, facemasks, the risks from diseases and other pseudoscientific bs about health, should be treated for what they are....

A clear and present danger to public health

They shouldn't just be treated with the contempt they deserve, but the most vocal and repetitive posters on line should face criminal charges
 
Reply
 
134
 
63
 
 

 

77 bots working overtime. Remember Event 201. Flood the zone.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I remembered something today & if the variants shredders do get you I think Borax is the answer.

 

Of course is banned for medical use but is not toxic. They banned medical grade hydrogen peroxide in UK so this could be a safe alternative if you got sick I reckon.

 

Just my opinion.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

This from bbc comments:

 

 

56Tories lie all the time
14:56
People who peddle disinformation, misinformation, half-truths and mistruths about vaccines, facemasks, the risks from diseases and other pseudoscientific bs about health, should be treated for what they are....

A clear and present danger to public health

They shouldn't just be treated with the contempt they deserve, but the most vocal and repetitive posters on line should face criminal charges
 
Reply
 
134
 
63
 
 

 

A lot of poop about the above peddled the other way too. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Is anybody else seeing the increasing hostility towards the unvaxxed by the nappy munching brigade? 

 

March 2020 - nobody really believed the BS

 

November 2020 - I saw a change in attitudes. More people "knew" someone who'd got a bit poorly sick or died of a fall/old age/Alzheimers/car crash, otherwise rebranded *Covid*

 

Now, every other conversation "have you had your jab?" like a badge of bloody honour. People going on about the date of their second vax. 

 

But do they not wonder why cases are apparently up and they're "getting Covid" and getting sick from it? 

 

Whole thing, people's blindness, irritates the life out of me. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ooh, also. Schools. Kids putting the PCR in orange juice to get time off school. Rest of class self isolates. Same kid at DD school tested positive three times in six weeks! 

 

Adds to the growing cases, though, so suits the agenda. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...