Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

28 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

For ten days off work with no questions asked.

If you are low paid iirc you can get an extra 500 pound too.

That 500 quid is the price of your own suicide should you partake of the miracle in a syringe,and should you die intestate the gov gets your whole estate,cash,property the lot

Bargain

Meanwhile, in Clownworld, risking your life and fertility might land you a free beer.

Free beer back on the cards for vaccinated pub patrons after TGA backflip

https://www.9news.com.au/national/free-beers-for-vaccines-tga-revises-covid-19-rule-after-pub-alcohol-incentive-ruling/d4892415-2816-4f39-bcdb-877c43023e1b

Go on, be a covid wanker (oh sorry I mean covid hero) ;-)

18 minutes ago, DarianF said:

ACT opens Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines to Canberrans aged 30 to 39 as police fine 13 students from Sydney

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-07-17/act-opens-pfizer-vaccinations-to-canberrans-aged-30-to-39/100301476

Line up sheep, line up. It's safe and effective.

just as they are heading into flu season

what a shock

hide the jab deaths within

*strangely flu season has been shifting forward over later months the past decade

Edited by zArk
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Outsider said:

They have sort of done it indirectly as many football grounds have been used to host mass Vax events. Football is a big circus within the wider covid pantomime and perhaps the footballer clowns role is to push the BLM groupthink. 

They don’t care if you or I take it, but they do care if one of their players worth £50m+ takes it.

31 minutes ago, zArk said:

just as they are heading into flu season

what a shock

hide the jab deaths within

*strangely flu season has been shifting forward over later months the past decade

Oh, the flu back is it?

1 minute ago, Pina Colada said:

You're welcome!!!!

He once made an appearance in a bad trip i had in the 80's,he was also a pre meme,meme,i could actually quote it word for word once upon a time

The wonders of video recorders eh

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Who knew?!!!

image.png.99f9e75ded982a960350204cea96370c.png

I know right 🙄 lol.

Other wtf moments;

On Sainsbury's peanuts:
Warning: Contains nuts.

On a Swedish chain saw:
Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals.

On the back of a pilot's seat in a Nato aircraft:
Seat must be facing forward for take-off and landing.

😂😂😂

https://funnytab.net/doomed

3 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

For ten days off work with no questions asked.

If you are low paid iirc you can get an extra 500 pound too.

I've a colleague who has triggered four lots of eleven days off. He'll keep doing this until he stops getting alerts. Our employer cannot touch him.

Millions excluded as Uganda uses national digital ID system for emergency COVID welfare
https://www.biometricupdate.com/202107/millions-excluded-as-uganda-uses-national-digital-id-system-for-emergency-covid-welfare

'The report found that the system’s exclusions were so severe that people are dying as a result of being denied healthcare and not being able to register for welfare.'

34 minutes ago, Saved said:

I've a colleague who has triggered four lots of eleven days off. He'll keep doing this until he stops getting alerts. Our employer cannot touch him.

Has the empolyer got deep pockets, otherwise they will go bust with things like that, if it becomes all too common an occurrence with employees?

Edited by Orange Alert