Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

22 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Sage is comprised of many different sub committees,spi- b is the one infested with behavioural psychologists,but note how many other groups there are ,they have every base covered

 

they also love their computer modelling which is yet another way to put something else between themselves and reality

 

So instead of being evidence-led they have an idea of what they want to sell to the public and then in order to have a computer model support that narrative they selectively input data to produce the outcome they want and hey presto they have something that they hold up as some sort of proof of something

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Heatwave this weekend they reckon.🤞

More rain here.9 degrees here tonight again. I'm just hoping this rain for the past 6 weeks doesnt repeat as snow come winter. That really would be a problem.

 

I hope you get some sun mate. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, blowonthepie said:

 

Like this lot

 

 

FAD41663-44D4-4741-A9AB-8330D50B843C.png

This ^^^^ is now getting closer to the root cause,still not completely there but knocking on the doors of power nontheless

 

Personally speaking i think they and all their offspring need excising from the face of the earth,only then can we as a species move forward

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Her argument is meaningless and amounts to saying that only rich famous people's voices and opinions matter. He has bigger balls and a far superior intellect than the combined collection of knee bending shills that now identify as professional sportsmen / women.

Professional footballers now have the same significance and meaning as an Xbox character in FIFA 21, they are simply pixels on a screen.

I’d say professional footballers are incredibly significant in regards to this hoax.

 

Football clubs are all about PR and social media these days… yet how many have done vaccine campaigns with their players? Imagine the hits and positive PR that’d get.

 

An English Premiership player’s value ranges from £20m - £180 million. Clubs won’t risk this experiment on such expensive assets.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Personally speaking i think they and all their offspring need excising from the face of the earth,only then can we as a species move forward

 

that's funny as that's exactly what they are saying about us in their forums!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

they also love their computer modelling which is yet another way to put something else between themselves and reality

 

So instead of being evidence-led they have an idea of what they want to sell to the public and then in order to have a computer model support that narrative they selectively input data to produce the outcome they want and hey presto they have something that they hold up as some sort of proof of something

My computer says no

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, ar55 said:

An English Premiership player’s value ranges from £20m - £180 million. Clubs won’t risk this experiment on such expensive assets.

 

I totally disagree

 

to the elites currency is an abstraction because they control the money supply through fractional reserve banking and the central bank system

 

the globalists have had their oligarchic assets buy up the football clubs. Their ultimate goal is not profit making (that's old paradigm). Their ultimate goal is to completely remould society and to totally subjugate humanity (through the smart grid and injecting nanotech into people that make them part of that smart grid)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Potential Orwellian Horror of Central Bank Digital Currencies
https://www.adamseconomics.com/post/the-potential-orwellian-horror-of-central-bank-digital-currencies

 

'As citizens around the world are confronted with the severe curtailment of political, economic and cultural freedoms associated with COVID-19 risk mitigation strategies (e.g., lockdowns, mandatory vaccinations and/or vaccine passports), new risks to economic freedom and prosperity are quickly emerging which citizens must be aware of and remain vigilant about.'

 

Digital certificates, negative test needed for Portugal’s hotels, short-term rentals
https://www.euractiv.com/section/politics/short_news/digital-certificates-negative-test-needed-for-portugals-hotels-short-term-rentals/

 

Myanmar- Police Declare War On Doctors And Paramedics:
https://apnews.com/article/only-on-ap-myanmar-business-science-coronavirus-pandemic-3b4c3e6d711b5eac1209a2c8fd90b2b4

 

We tested New York’s Vaccine Passport (Excelsior Pass) we found privacy concerns, technical glitches:
https://www.technologyreview.com/2021/07/06/1027770/vaccine-passport-new-york-excelsior-pass/

 

Israeli-Made Zencity Helps Police Monitor Social Media
https://www.wired.com/story/ai-helps-police-monitor-social-media-go-too-far/

 

'Cities like Phoenix, New Orleans, and Pittsburgh say they use the service to combat misinformation and gauge public reaction to topics like social distancing enforcement or traffic laws.'

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 

They have been told so many times by the corporate media that the lockdown skeptics and the 'anti-vaxxers' and the 'conspiracy theorists' are all mentally ill that now they see society as two groups

 

They see themselves as the good, socially responsible little children of the government who all do as they are told and should expect treats from nanny state for being a good little child and they see us as mentally unwell because that is what nanny state has told them

 

This now means that there are two irreconcilable positions where one of them is correct and the other is mentally ill and socially irresponsible

 

That is why they can't, for even a moment, consider the fact that they might be wrong, because to do so would be to then accept that they are the mentally unwell party. That is too much for their ego to bare

 

Exactly

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Human10 said:

So you will have to stay in some hotel in Spain? For how long? Will you swim in mask? :D For how long are you going?

No... technically I am a so called beach bum. I've got my tent an  the lovely Mediterranean to wake up to.

 

It's when I head back to UN project 101 also known as the so called UK. There must be millions who don't get the knock on the door for breaking this ten day rule

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

They are the technocrats put there by the globalists to manage the controlled demolition of Britain

I wonder if they are related to these clowns, the Centre for Countering Digital Hate? It smells like an MI-6 or 77 operation, but they have the attention of the White House. How does a tinpot little website with a handful of employees have so much clout that Biden's press secretary gives them the time of day? They are demanding the total banning - and I mean total - of 12 anti-vax advocates. Check out their opinion of DI.

 

https://www.counterhate.com/deplatform-icke

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Shake said:

No... technically I am a so called beach bum. I've got my tent an  the lovely Mediterranean to wake up to.

 

It's when I head back to UN project 101 also known as the so called UK. There must be millions who don't get the knock on the door for breaking this ten day rule

Keep updating. Could be interesting :P

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

I totally disagree

 

to the elites currency is an abstraction because they control the money supply through fractional reserve banking and the central bank system

 

the globalists have had their oligarchic assets buy up the football clubs. Their ultimate goal is not profit making (that's old paradigm). Their ultimate goal is to completely remould society and to totally subjugate humanity (through the smart grid and injecting nanotech into people that make them part of that smart grid)

But no English Premiership club (as far as I know) has done a vaccine drive with their players.

 

Manchester United putting out a quick Tweet with photos of their players being vaccinated would be immense PR for them. Yet, it’s not happened.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

I wonder if they are related to these clowns, the Centre for Countering Digital Hate? It smells like an MI-6 or 77 operation, but they have the attention of the White House. How does a tinpot little website with a handful of employees have so much clout that Biden's press secretary gives them the time of day? They are demanding the total banning - and I mean total - of 12 anti-vax advocates. Check out their opinion of DI.

 

https://www.counterhate.com/deplatform-icke

Hate? 💩

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

 

its all a psychological game. That's why so many of the SAGE team are behavioural psychologists

 

They are there to manage people NOT a virus

All psychologists are madder than a box of frogs. I would pay no attention to them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, ar55 said:

But no English Premiership club (as far as I know) has done a vaccine drive with their players.

 

Manchester United putting out a quick Tweet with photos of their players being vaccinated would be immense PR for them. Yet, it’s not happened.

They have sort of done it indirectly as many football grounds have been used to host mass Vax events. Football is a big circus within the wider covid pantomime and perhaps the footballer clowns role is to push the BLM groupthink. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

Please vote:  1. Blofeld from spectre

                      2. Voldemort

                      3. Other

                      

BN-EI840_schwab_FR_20140902124907.jpg

 

3. Other. Conehead. 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, ar55 said:

But no English Premiership club (as far as I know) has done a vaccine drive with their players.

 

Manchester United putting out a quick Tweet with photos of their players being vaccinated would be immense PR for them. Yet, it’s not happened.

 

Can confirm my nephew plays for team in EFL Championship league and has not been forced to have jab ...as yet.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Captainlove said:

Please vote:  1. Blofeld from spectre

                      2. Voldemort

                      3. Other

                      

BN-EI840_schwab_FR_20140902124907.jpg

 

 

A dead ember of a being. Soulless eyes and evil emanates from him.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...