Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, ar55 said:

Just read some ramblings in the Guardian about Covid being seasonal, but not actually being seasonal…

 

Do those who obsess over this ‘virus’ not stop and consider the logic in it apparently evolving and mutating to override any freedom tactic flung at it?

 

Heres a good example of their confusing bs re masks; from about 18:30

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

'She thought they were going to arrest her': Police turn up in riot van to check 'petrified' schoolgirl, 12, is isolating

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/she-thought-were-going-arrest-21043287

 

 

 

 

This is where I see a similarity to Canada. It seems that the public health departments have gone rogue...or they always have been. I received a video which showed how Public Health Canada had gone into schools over years and forced the principles of those schools to suspend any child not vaccinated with the childhood vaccines. This was, as we would suspect, illegal. So in 2018 after being sued or challenged they were told they could not do this.

 

However, since all of this 'covid' shit - they are back throwing their weight around, especially under the 'Emergency Orders'.  It is this rogue element that is calling the shots ( literally).  They are out there with their 'pop up' vaccination stations' and jabbing 12 year olds and up without parental consent. I would like to know who these health units are answering to. I remember DI saying about the infiltration by Common Purpose and their ilk... someone is training these shysters to behave like demonic vultures upon society and its young.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Athenry04 said:

 

I know we're supposed to think we win in the end but fucking hell, this is gonna be a close run thing.

 

Well, we better make sure we bring our A-game to the match. Of course, don't be arrogant and think it's a done deal. But at the same time, don't be defeatist. It's in our hands right here, right now. We can sway the battle in our favour. It's up to us to make the difference. Just don't give up. Ever. Just keep getting better at it until the wall finally breaks. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Human10 said:

So I understand we are all at long term risk if shedding exists and what I noticed it's possible... 😩 At the other hand we were for sure in contact with one of coronaviruses in the past - unless one spent whole life in a basement. What's the difference? They for sure had spikes... 

 

Imo one of the biggest risks is going to be the great jabbed masses coming (in many different ways) for those of us who aren’t.

 

All part of the grand plan.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Not to blast my own trumpet, like I ever do that on here lol but I was warning of this obvious months & months ago on here. Even played a pod cast of a doctor warning the same.. They know its coming & are trying damage limitation to dampen the blow. But the spaccas are so dumb in this country I doubt they will figure it out. They are still isolating when the app tells them.

Its hard being around people who talk about it & are dead serious. *Backs off into the bush to hide from the sanely insane*

The UK tests more people than the rest of Europe combined so Commie SAGE can shout cases.

 

 

E6UPwS8XsAECcU7?format=jpg&name=medium

 

Herd immunity is a far right conspiracy theory & hate crime.

 

 

 

They can say whatever they like now; the greater mass are too far gone, ie brainwashed, scared shitless, just plain stupid.

 

The longer this crap has gone on, the more their insidious plan has been set into the aboves psyche.

 

If it had have been nipped in the bud early on, it would have gone the way of the earlier bs pandemics they tried to foist on us.

 

Cant really think why this lot of bs took hold.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Below are some quotes from the Spanish health journal Salud explaining why SARS-CoV-2 has not been isolated.

A few paragraphs from the article:

r/conspiracy - The Spanish health journal Salud concludes that COVID virus has never been isolated

==================================================

r/conspiracy - The Spanish health journal Salud concludes that COVID virus has never been isolated

==================================================

r/conspiracy - The Spanish health journal Salud concludes that COVID virus has never been isolated
Edited by evanslr
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Outsider said:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/live/2021/jul/16/uk-covid-live-hospitalisation-numbers-chris-whitty-coronavirus-latest-updates

 

Clearly bullshit, the PCR test centres are emptier than ever, to get that high a figure you would need a steady stream of people going to those centres for the PCR. It just isn't happening. Where are the queues? Those test centres should be overwhelmed with people to get these kind of numbers...but even though the test centres are placed in prominent public areas the proles walk around with their eyes closed!  You could forgive their ignorance maybe in the early stages but now it's too much, they simply do not want to see.

 

Yep, been indoctrinated.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

ccgv.jpg.623b7e5eaec341e26624b087aba1db4f.jpg

 

ffffg.jpg.e2a1377c57bc85ca323b808c7be4c3e5.jpg

 

Is she a salty jobsworth, or does she glow harder than the sun? I can't tell.

 

 

Here is the full letter from Niall McEvoy.   Thank you Niall for taking a stand.

 

Good morning gentlemen,

 

Firstly I would like to apologise for not making last nights zoom call. I had fallen asleep after work, due to being at a protest for the majority of Wednesday night(July 14th 2021) in our nations capital.

 

We live in exceptional times. I will take this opportunity to make you aware that I am immediately resigning from the Senior Men’s, Irish National Ice Hockey Team. If you bare with me, I will explain in detail as to why. Let me start by stating this is in no way an attack on the Irish Ice Hockey Association, our managers or coaches for the countless hours they put into this squad and organising trips abroad, along with the tireless work of attempting to open an ice rink in the Republic of Ireland.

 

Instead this is directly attributed to the recent bill passed in the Irish government on Wednesday night/Thursday morning. I have attached the PDF, should you be inclined to browse it. Ireland is now, officially, a Medical apartheid/Fascist State in line with the wider global control grid. The group of people acting as the Irish Government has been allowed, by our citizens, Gardaí  and the Irish defence forces to erode our rights given to us under the Irish constitution, the UN declaration of human rights and have broken the Nuremberg code. Our inalienable rights have also been eroded over the past 16 months, which are given to us by God, not government. (which is still recognised as the highest authority whether you believe in God or not) (I have attached links below to these rights)

 

I can no longer represent a country that has approved of the discrimination and segregation between vaccinated people and unvaccinated people. I will not be manipulated into taking a STILL experimental injection, with no licence, no long term safety or data, no legal liability for damages and only emergency use authorisation and zero proof of effectiveness/immunity. I will not risk my athletic abilities and normal functioning body. There are other well known and safe therapies available, like Ivermectin(peer reviewed/Nobel prize), which may be used before it comes to the need of any injection. I do not need to be a doctor to recognise this. The evidence is over whelming if you care to look. I will not accept or consent to a “Vaccine passport”/digital passport, nor will I use a Qr code/track and trace system that allows this system to be implemented. This allows for total government control over the citizens of Ireland and akins us to cattle.

 

We now live in a two tier society. As of July 15th 2021, my fiancée, my children, myself and many others became 2nd class citizens in Ireland. We can no longer do the same thing that 1st class citizens can do. We can no longer travel internationally without subjecting ourselves to medical intervention /testing(with a test not designed to detect illness) when we are not sick. (There are many studies showing that asymptomatic transmission is virtually non-existent).

 

The recent bill, gives the current ‘minister for health’ – Stephen Donnelly the power to decide what constitutes an indoor risk, including sports and leisure facilities (ice/Inline). He may decide on Monday it is a criminal offence to play indoor sport whereas on Tuesday it may be okay. This is extremely dangerous to our democracy. These laws are unjust and thus giving me the right not to follow them. Unfortunately the police forces in Ireland have allowed and supported the government by refusing to protect the people of Ireland from draconian lawmakers. I can no long trust those sworn by oath to protect us.

 

Many of you have seen the recent images of France as people protest en mass in regards to president macrons recent address which will make entering supermarkets, schools and working illegal unless vaccinated. This is an EU country. If they can do it in France they will do it here. They previously did it in Nazi Germany. Now at this point you must ask yourself, if this is such an effective treatment, why are they rewarding those who take it with their rights back and punishing those who refuse, many of whom, including myself are at little risk from this supposed disease and its supposed variants (reminder, vaccines protect me. Not you)?

 

At this time, I feel obliged to take a stand on the matter even if you believe its not a big deal. I must, morally position myself Inline with what is right and just, and I hope you can understand where I am coming from.I hope that these laws will be reversed and that the criminals in government and the Gardaí who enforce such laws(and all covid restrictions) will be held accountable at some point in the future, as were those in the Nuremberg trials. (images attached for reference)

 

Until then, I once again state I will not represent a country who criminalises people who choose to live differently than the majority. Hopefully in the near future I can tryout and rejoin this team that I have dedicated ALL of my adult life to, made life longs friends, which has also given me so much joy and happiness throughout the years.I wanted to do this now instead of just before the upcoming development cup in October 2021, Germany, so that the coaches can fill the spot and train you guys, in your lines, in advance.

 

Ps* this is in no way a disregard to anyone who has been directly affected by an illness with the symptoms like the disease known as Covid-19. The government however has now directly impacted my children’s lives, unlike the illness, and I will not stand for this.

 

With all of my regards,


Niall McEvoy
Dundalk
Republic of Ireland
16th July 2021

*I give full permission for this email to be circulated and used once it is not taken out of context(always given in full context) or rewritten in anyway*

 

https://richieallen.co.uk/irish-ice-hockey-star-resigns-in-protest-over-vaccine-passports/

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, zarkov said:

It was deagal.com I think.

Quite right about the oddness of the pandemic - If it were real it would have been unexpected and there would have been investigative autopsies to determine the nature of the illness and appropriate prophylaxis and treatments used.

Instead they quickly jumped on solutions screaming it was the worst virus since the spanish flu, They even pre-empted/planned it with event 21.

Supply chains were already in place prior to any announcement of a pandemic for PPE, tests, genomic copyrighting, and the lockdown solution was jumped on without risk assessment for outcome.

How many years has the phrase "pandemic preparedness" been touted for now?

Non-evidence based approach to health is the totalitarian future !

 

If the timeline is scrutinised all events lead to one conclusion.

Sadly deceased John Harris of TPUC once asked an audience what society do we live in stating it is the "Law society."

 

He was wrong.

 

We live in a Eugenics society.

 

Out of likes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, ar55 said:

The morons actually see themselves as being rebellious by going against the government, and adhering to ‘original’ ‘safety’ measures.

 

the system HAS to make people wear masks because without masks there would be no visible sign of any sort of problem whatsoever

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, zarkov said:

 

I would imagine it gets to everyone at some point and at different stages.

Full gamut of emotions too.

Means your alive!

 

We dont see the world as it is, we see it as we are. That's the hard part I think.

 

Nice.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

the system HAS to make people wear masks because without masks there would be no visible sign of any sort of problem whatsoever

 

That's an effing good point. It gives visibility to the illusion. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Athenry04 said:

Violence rather than spike proteins is the biggest threat I foresee from the jib jabbed.

 

they are not going to be very good at that with their lungs filling up with micro-blood clots

 

sorry if that sounds flippant but it has a serious side: give it half a year and many of the jabbed are going to be in poor shape

 

The problem is that the state has set up the cover story for that which is to blame their deteriorating health on 'variants' of sars cov 2 or 'long covid'

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

Here is the full letter from Niall McEvoy.   Thank you Niall for taking a stand.

 

Good morning gentlemen,

 

Firstly I would like to apologise for not making last nights zoom call. I had fallen asleep after work, due to being at a protest for the majority of Wednesday night(July 14th 2021) in our nations capital.

 

We live in exceptional times. I will take this opportunity to make you aware that I am immediately resigning from the Senior Men’s, Irish National Ice Hockey Team. If you bare with me, I will explain in detail as to why. Let me start by stating this is in no way an attack on the Irish Ice Hockey Association, our managers or coaches for the countless hours they put into this squad and organising trips abroad, along with the tireless work of attempting to open an ice rink in the Republic of Ireland.

 

Instead this is directly attributed to the recent bill passed in the Irish government on Wednesday night/Thursday morning. I have attached the PDF, should you be inclined to browse it. Ireland is now, officially, a Medical apartheid/Fascist State in line with the wider global control grid. The group of people acting as the Irish Government has been allowed, by our citizens, Gardaí  and the Irish defence forces to erode our rights given to us under the Irish constitution, the UN declaration of human rights and have broken the Nuremberg code. Our inalienable rights have also been eroded over the past 16 months, which are given to us by God, not government. (which is still recognised as the highest authority whether you believe in God or not) (I have attached links below to these rights)

 

I can no longer represent a country that has approved of the discrimination and segregation between vaccinated people and unvaccinated people. I will not be manipulated into taking a STILL experimental injection, with no licence, no long term safety or data, no legal liability for damages and only emergency use authorisation and zero proof of effectiveness/immunity. I will not risk my athletic abilities and normal functioning body. There are other well known and safe therapies available, like Ivermectin(peer reviewed/Nobel prize), which may be used before it comes to the need of any injection. I do not need to be a doctor to recognise this. The evidence is over whelming if you care to look. I will not accept or consent to a “Vaccine passport”/digital passport, nor will I use a Qr code/track and trace system that allows this system to be implemented. This allows for total government control over the citizens of Ireland and akins us to cattle.

 

We now live in a two tier society. As of July 15th 2021, my fiancée, my children, myself and many others became 2nd class citizens in Ireland. We can no longer do the same thing that 1st class citizens can do. We can no longer travel internationally without subjecting ourselves to medical intervention /testing(with a test not designed to detect illness) when we are not sick. (There are many studies showing that asymptomatic transmission is virtually non-existent).

 

The recent bill, gives the current ‘minister for health’ – Stephen Donnelly the power to decide what constitutes an indoor risk, including sports and leisure facilities (ice/Inline). He may decide on Monday it is a criminal offence to play indoor sport whereas on Tuesday it may be okay. This is extremely dangerous to our democracy. These laws are unjust and thus giving me the right not to follow them. Unfortunately the police forces in Ireland have allowed and supported the government by refusing to protect the people of Ireland from draconian lawmakers. I can no long trust those sworn by oath to protect us.

 

Many of you have seen the recent images of France as people protest en mass in regards to president macrons recent address which will make entering supermarkets, schools and working illegal unless vaccinated. This is an EU country. If they can do it in France they will do it here. They previously did it in Nazi Germany. Now at this point you must ask yourself, if this is such an effective treatment, why are they rewarding those who take it with their rights back and punishing those who refuse, many of whom, including myself are at little risk from this supposed disease and its supposed variants (reminder, vaccines protect me. Not you)?

 

At this time, I feel obliged to take a stand on the matter even if you believe its not a big deal. I must, morally position myself Inline with what is right and just, and I hope you can understand where I am coming from.I hope that these laws will be reversed and that the criminals in government and the Gardaí who enforce such laws(and all covid restrictions) will be held accountable at some point in the future, as were those in the Nuremberg trials. (images attached for reference)

 

Until then, I once again state I will not represent a country who criminalises people who choose to live differently than the majority. Hopefully in the near future I can tryout and rejoin this team that I have dedicated ALL of my adult life to, made life longs friends, which has also given me so much joy and happiness throughout the years.I wanted to do this now instead of just before the upcoming development cup in October 2021, Germany, so that the coaches can fill the spot and train you guys, in your lines, in advance.

 

Ps* this is in no way a disregard to anyone who has been directly affected by an illness with the symptoms like the disease known as Covid-19. The government however has now directly impacted my children’s lives, unlike the illness, and I will not stand for this.

 

With all of my regards,


Niall McEvoy
Dundalk
Republic of Ireland
16th July 2021

*I give full permission for this email to be circulated and used once it is not taken out of context(always given in full context) or rewritten in anyway*

 

https://richieallen.co.uk/irish-ice-hockey-star-resigns-in-protest-over-vaccine-passports/

 

Good bloke! The argument that weirdo woman tries to make is pathetic. Just because that guy may not have been a world renowned athlete doesn't mean anything. He still gave up something he once enjoyed because of tyranny and that's something to be admired.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Oakwise said:

That's an effing good point. It gives visibility to the illusion. 

 

its all a psychological game. That's why so many of the SAGE team are behavioural psychologists

 

They are there to manage people NOT a virus

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Good bloke! The argument that weirdo woman tries to make is pathetic. Just because that guy may not have been a world renowned athlete doesn't mean anything. He still gave up something he once enjoyed because of tyranny and that's something to be admired.

He could be cleaner. It was beautiful, wise letter...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

 

its all a psychological game. That's why so many of the SAGE team are behavioural psychologists

 

They are there to manage people NOT a virus

Sage is comprised of many different sub committees,spi- b is the one infested with behavioural psychologists,but note how many other groups there are ,they have every base covered

 

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/scientific-advisory-group-for-emergencies-sage-coronavirus-covid-19-response-membership/list-of-participants-of-sage-and-related-sub-groups

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

its all a psychological game. That's why so many of the SAGE team are behavioural psychologists

 

They are there to manage people NOT a virus

Who are these SAGE? Did you vote them? Does government can't kick them and find another SAGE? Or are they the wisdom of UK? SOme f* Gandalfs?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

its all a psychological game. That's why so many of the SAGE team are behavioural psychologists

 

They are there to manage people NOT a virus

 

Totally agree. Such a shame that many people are so unaware of this reality. We need to get through to them somehow. If we don't, we'll end up like Maoist China. But we all know this. Sorry for preaching to the choir. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Human10 said:

Who are these SAGE? Did you vote them? Does government can't kick them and find another SAGE? Or are they the wisdom of UK? SOme f* Gandalfs?

 

1. No I fucking didn't. 

2. The government is a piece of shit. 

3. No way they're the wisdom. They're only Gandalf in the sense their wisdom is fictional, imaginary, delusional. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, SimonTV said:

Just astounding how they can keep up this lie that there is a serious contagious virus going on. I realy can't believe they have managed to keep it going in to summer.

 

bare in mind that it isn't really all about science as a lot of it has been politicised for example in the US things have become so polarised and partisan that many people simply do whatever the figure heads of their team tells them to do

 

If kamalla harris, biden and obama told their democrat faithful to stick their heads in an oven they'd probably do it!

 

They'll especially do something if they think it will spite the other side eg wear masks or accept vaccine passports

 

If they are told to uphold the illusion of a deadly virus they'll do it with gusto and they'll take every opportunity to point a spiteful finger at anyone who doesn't comply

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...