Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

3 hours ago, Outsider said:

They are seriously unwell, it's hot, humid, nearly 30c in some parts of UK. It's uncomfortable conditions for a normal human, God knows what it's like wearing those things for even 5 mins. They may aswell put on a woolly hat to enhance the masochism.

It's hot as he'll here in Spain and Still they wear their pampers and jog. Clown world 

30 minutes ago, Dazzer said:

Thing is with this is I don't think anyone has thought about or even cares about what effect it's having on young children. 

Added to the fact that their parents are a bunch of chicken shits doesn't help. I have a four year old and I've just turned 51, he'll be brought up exactly like I was in the 70's with the same kind of life schooling that I had, non of this modern parenting shit. 

Exactly the same here. I happen to be 55 with a four year old - as well as three others under 14 - and have brought them up as I was in the 70's.

Other parents wince at my apparent harshness but my kids are as robust as nails with lightning wit whilst theirs are a bunch of spoiled, entitled, precious, inadequate little snowflakes that cannot stand under any sort of pressure. 

I have told them all to never allow themselves to be bullied by teachers, let alone other kids. They know that boys are boys because they have bollocks and girls are girls because they have a doodar. Any teacher telling them otherwise is lying but values their mortgage over truth. They are not fit to teach.

The older teachers respect my parenting but the younger ones are probably one incident away from calling social services. Things will come to a head very soon with regards masks/vaccines as they go after the kids.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, alexa said:

I feel we have been stripped of our profiles on the left, why is this ? Mods? 

You see it's no good, alexa. We've all got to be alike. The only way to be happy is for everyone to be made equal.  So, we must burn the reputation scores, alexa. All the reputation scores.

Edited by Orange Alert

Do TH  police actually check the stay at home for 10 days quarantine? I am pissed off because I have to shell out another approx £150 for these stick up the nose tests. Of course, I will do it a la former TanZanian president style

Just pathetic

Ryan air can piss off as well but they are the cheapest. The small print doesn't include baggage costs and seat selection. I will have to wear extra layers of clothes so I don't pay them anything

Pre booked covid test before departure

Flight

Day 2&8 test at home crap

Probably something else will catch me out. I want to head back before they include forced jabs on the list

15 hours ago, BlueSky said:

If I was going by the governments rules this would cover it:

• "where putting on, wearing or removing a face covering will cause you severe distress"

But I'm not. I'm going by God's. The breath of life.

Quite frankly, the sight of masks everywhere distress me. 😔

9 hours ago, Simple Actions said:

There are plenty of those here, i believe some don't do it intentionaly but the majority are so used to the short attention span and quick reply/answer in a unecessary way of sort of defense mechanism that drives their actions every single time...some just love to take the piss out of people non stop, some love to create trouble, some just don't have kindness in their vocabulary anymore. But its a daily war on people's opinions, which is ok to a certain extent considering the point of a discussion forum. But there's limits indeed. 

And yes *blowonthepie, the kindness and patience with new members does help, otherwise they just steer away..as seen in a few occasions.

Well put SA 👍

7 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Pinging them through the walls lol

Thanks for that man; big brother really is here, and  all this ‘wonderful’ technology we have now sure is making their job easier; that and the people who bend over for them.

1 hour ago, Outsider said:

I thought to register as a case you would need to have the main PCR test after testing positive with the lateral flow and become part of the recording system? After all its pretty easy to fudge a positive with the lateral one but if you do how do you then become part of the so called daily cases?

They probably call some number. I really never paid to much attention but how to avoid it ;)

14 minutes ago, elongated1 said:

Quite frankly, the sight of masks everywhere distress me. 😔

Same - I feel like in between people from different tale... 30 degrees and they are wearing them like it was part of their body. Insane. I lose hope. I need to get ready for my camp place...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

The left used to love liberal Sweden: Now for pro-mask, pro-lockdown UK progressives, it doesn’t exist
https://www.rt.com/op-ed/529322-liberal-sweden-mask-lockdown/

"Repeat after me: Only nasty, right-wing people wouldn’t want compulsory face masks and people to keep their distance from each other. Only nasty, right-wing people oppose lockdowns."

lol

I'm convinced that a big reason why Britain hasn't seen the same level of enforcement as its Commonwealth counterparts is because it would bring the police into direct conflict with the very sizeable, and also very united, Muslim communities.

I wonder if it's a similar situation in Sweden.

47 minutes ago, Shake said:

Do TH  police actually check the stay at home for 10 days quarantine? I am pissed off because I have to shell out another approx £150 for these stick up the nose tests. Of course, I will do it a la former TanZanian president style

Just pathetic

Ryan air can piss off as well but they are the cheapest. The small print doesn't include baggage costs and seat selection. I will have to wear extra layers of clothes so I don't pay them anything

Pre booked covid test before departure

Flight

Day 2&8 test at home crap

Probably something else will catch me out. I want to head back before they include forced jabs on the list

So you will have to stay in some hotel in Spain? For how long? Will you swim in mask? :D For how long are you going?

7 hours ago, zarkov said:

Thanks.

He made a lot of great points. I particularly appreciate the DNA misdirection angle.

If isolation and purification of a virus is not logistically possible then how is is possible that the human genome project is in any way valid. The same argument rests!

The genome project is just another computer generated patchwork quilt of deception. Genetics has been and always was slight of hand using indirect observation to prove some point.

They always use the same methodology of using some invisible, non checkable, unprovable or indirectly observable characteristic to augment their position using status to browbeat any intellectual dissent or opposition.

Its always been about chemical (& radiative) toxicity and how they regulate their toxins.

Its sickly ironic that while carbon is demonised they inject graphene oxide into people.

Thanks for that; good points.

They are so stuck in their ivory tower, arrogant mindset; their tunnel vision, that what others say will never penetrate.

And they don’t give two f.... what they do to the plebs; we’re basically their lab rats.

• Like 1

well well.... report is in.

Yesterday I talked about this poison authorisation letter.

I showed it to a few people today and one person who is bright for his age didn't have much to say, due to the fact that he couldn't believe it? Then he said his colleague who was standing next to him had it so what does that mean to him? and I said, it's his choice and this guy said, that's right, it's my choice...... lol He is ready to jump off from a cliff top if the government told him too, equally if the government said kill them...he will. 😐 This is the level of intelligence we are dealing with.

Another woman who said that she wouldn't have a vaccine.... yes, you guessed it. another one.

Today, I went around to give her a print out and she wasn't looking great.....the usually yellow tinged skin etc.... she is usually bubbly and happy. It's first time I've seen her like this...down. Anyway, I was in close proximity about the duration of her saying "I've already had the vaccine." Time will tell, Even though I stepped back as soon as she said this, still I might get ill again. At the moment I have five bruises and not feeling that great. It makes me think though, is it worth it? I can forgive them for being clueless but after you made an effort to show them a proof that vaccines are poison and they are proud that they had the vaccines. Clearly they don't deserve to live and I am a fool for risking my own life.

GP sent me yet another text and this time I can go to a walk-in clinic apparently. I'm thinking of printing this letter and give it to people who are about to go into the clinic to have it. I won't be stopping them to have a jab. I'll tell them to give it to a family member just in case if you are dead or injured and won't be able to sue them. I'll wear a yellow vest and bring a lint roller. They will obey if you wear a yellow vest and if you got a lint roller......can't go wrong really.

But really, I think we need to get in touch with injured and family members who lost someone due to the vaccine and tell them. They will listen more than those zombies heading to the slaughter house. We need victims because they will make the loudest voice to be heard due to their loss.

PS- I would go so far to say..... keep a printout of the letter above and if anybody challenges you about the vaccine, just show it to them and say I don't feel like getting poison injected. We should make a dedicated thread with all the creative answers we get. LOL

Edited by elongated1

10 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Sh!ts getting real out there.....

Authorities in Russia's North Caucasus republic of Chechnya are promising tough penalties for those who refuse to be vaccinated against COVID-19. There are fears that people could be refused emergency care or their children could be barred from schools or kindergartens if they don't comply. In May, Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov warned that those who refused to be vaccinated would be treated last and will "feel how terrible the lack of oxygen feels."

https://www.rferl.org/a/chechnya-threatens-tough-measures-for-those-refusing-covid-19-vaccination/31338115.html

No jab = no gas

Ecuador

No jab = no leaving your home

Fucking outrageous 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, HAARPING_On said:

I live in the North West of the UK too.

My fiance died and my father had a VERY serious reaction to the Pfizer jab.

Everyone else I know bar one person has been moderately to violently ill after taking the jab, some having to take time off work as they couldn't get out of bed.

I've never had any intention of going near one of these jabs or one of these fake tests and never will. And I'll be coming after these bastards who perpetrated this genocide with everything I've got. 😡

Thats really tough for you; hope you have good support.

8 hours ago, ar55 said:

Just read some ramblings in the Guardian about Covid being seasonal, but not actually being seasonal…

Do those who obsess over this ‘virus’ not stop and consider the logic in it apparently evolving and mutating to override any freedom tactic flung at it?

No they don’t, and that’s the problem; they just blindly accept the bs, or make pathetic excuses for it.

The amount of u turns, obfuscation etc has my head spinning sometimes 🤯, and thinking wtf 🤔

Its so blatant; ffs sheep, open your bloody eyes!!

7 hours ago, HAARPING_On said:

...And here's the BBC version of the interview.. notice any differences? Yes, there are a few...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/health-57853285

Mostly omissions, including this crucial statement:

Mr Eve has called for people to be given a choice of which vaccine they take and added that the AstraZeneca vaccine rollout should be "put on ice" until its potential side effects are better understood.

Out of likes; thanks.

Par for the course ain’t it.

4 minutes ago, Athenry04 said:

I know we're supposed to think we win in the end but fucking hell, this is gonna be a close run thing.

You’re so right.

I have no idea what will happen.

All we can do, is do our bit - whether big or small, stay true to ourselves, and for me anyway, just remember it’s a ride; so basically it doesn’t really matter how it turns out.

Its damn interesting though watching it; never thought this shit would happen; it’s like some crap movie but you have to watch it to see what happens.

And I don’t mean to belittle those who have undergone extreme negative effects by these inhuman scum.