Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

Not to blast my own trumpet, like I ever do that on here lol but I was warning of this obvious months & months ago on here. Even played a pod cast of a doctor warning the same.. They know its coming & are trying damage limitation to dampen the blow. But the spaccas are so dumb in this country I doubt they will figure it out. They are still isolating when the app tells them.

Its hard being around people who talk about it & are dead serious. *Backs off into the bush to hide from the sanely insane*

The UK tests more people than the rest of Europe combined so Commie SAGE can shout cases.

 

 

E6UPwS8XsAECcU7?format=jpg&name=medium

 

Herd immunity is a far right conspiracy theory & hate crime.

 

 

 

That bush aint big enough for us all.

Thinking about carrying a spare one around with me in case I need to hide out ;)

 

Who would actually check if they are faking the fake tests i.e. They are just stating they have tested X number of people. 

We know the test is fake, politicians are fake, the virus is fake. I could carry on .........................make a song and dance  then post it on tiptap or whatever its called LOL

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

Not to blast my own trumpet, like I ever do that on here lol but I was warning of this obvious months & months ago on here. Even played a pod cast of a doctor warning the same.. They know its coming & are trying damage limitation to dampen the blow. But the spaccas are so dumb in this country I doubt they will figure it out. They are still isolating when the app tells them.

Its hard being around people who talk about it & are dead serious. *Backs off into the bush to hide from the sanely insane*

The UK tests more people than the rest of Europe combined so Commie SAGE can shout cases.

 

 

E6UPwS8XsAECcU7?format=jpg&name=medium

 

Herd immunity is a far right conspiracy theory & hate crime.

 

 

Your work on this subject deserve's alot of respect.And I for one am grateful for all your input. Thankyou

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, zarkov said:

 

That bush aint big enough for us all.

Thinking about carrying a spare one around with me in case I need to hide out ;)

 

Who would actually check if they are faking the fake tests i.e. They are just stating they have tested X number of people. 

We know the test is fake, politicians are fake, the virus is fake. I could carry on .........................make a song and dance  then post it on tiptap or whatever its called LOL

 

 

 

 

Fake people take the fake virus seriously.

Thats the truth most cant accept.

They live amongst us.

 

 

E6a7D7OWEAQTIb5?format=jpg&name=medium

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Can a jabbed person ever wake up? If their vaccination numbers are correct and a jabbed person is impossible to wake then I'm at a loss to figure out a way through this.

 

Yes of course, why not?

 

In terms of figuring out a way through this.

 

I think the only thing we can do is to live as exemplary a life as we each can with the tools at our disposal. This is the best use of time and energy. Hopefully by living as an example, others may follow - using your energy to try and uncondition programmed subconsious minds unless you have some mad skills, I think may be fruitless.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Outsider said:

Can a jabbed person ever wake up? If their vaccination numbers are correct and a jabbed person is impossible to wake then I'm at a loss to figure out a way through this.

 

They have to want to.

But thats a whole other can of worms.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, zarkov said:

 

That bush aint big enough for us all.

Thinking about carrying a spare one around with me in case I need to hide out ;)

 

Who would actually check if they are faking the fake tests i.e. They are just stating they have tested X number of people. 

We know the test is fake, politicians are fake, the virus is fake. I could carry on .........................make a song and dance  then post it on tiptap or whatever its called LOL

 

 

 

With so much fakery it's become incredibly difficult to determine what is actually real anymore. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

Fake people take the fake virus seriously.

Thats the truth most cant accept.

They live amongst us.

 

 

E6a7D7OWEAQTIb5?format=jpg&name=medium

 

Agree, and so the challenge to make those people unfake is practically impossible. Maybe they have been fake since adolescense and to make them real again would take years and years of intensive 'therapy'. It just cannot be done in the time frame facing us 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Agree, and so the challenge to make those people unfake is practically impossible. Maybe they have been fake since adolescense and to make them real again would take years and years of intensive 'therapy'. It just cannot be done in the time frame facing us 

 

Its a rigged game & always has been, why the loons are running the asylum.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

These people wanting masks are nuts and need admitting to a mental health facility permanently. That would be a good use of their new prison, fill it up with all the crazy mask wearing people. 

They are seriously unwell, it's hot, humid, nearly 30c in some parts of UK. It's uncomfortable conditions for a normal human, God knows what it's like wearing those things for even 5 mins. They may aswell put on a woolly hat to enhance the masochism.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Also wonder if regular folks see the amazing co-incidence - that cases are highest since height of pandemic - even though we're in summer......... just the day before freedom day.............sniff test is your friend sheeple! :)

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Roscommon said:

Seen a guy out running in the park (wearing a fucking Mask) and it was obviously causing him distress what with it being a very warm day.

These people need help.

I never realised Terry had such a big family.

tQJr_ICg_400x400.jpg

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...