Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

I found this video very upsetting but I think it is important to share the reality of what is taking place.

This poor woman - the pain and loneliness is etched so hauntingly over her face. I think most people, if given the choice, would rather a shorter but happier old age than a longer one spent locked up in misery. I still cannot fathom why the masses don't get this and why they think lockdown is benefiting the elderly and vulnerable.

• Sad 7

More mainstream bollo*ks to lower our vibration.

The Research Program for Media, Communication and Society, and the School of Communication and Culture at Aarhus University in Denmark, has concluded that people who watch horror films have experienced less "psychological distress" during the coronavirus pandemic and were identified as having greater resilience. They recommend genres such as apocalyptic and zombie movies to terrify you, because fear and negativity improves your coping mechanism.

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-horror-fans-coping-better-with-pandemic-according-to-research-12079554

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Velma said:

You are entitled to your opinion, mine differs in that I believe most debilitating diseases come from a syringe, after a century of aggressive “immunisation” programmes by Big Pharma, but I am by no means an expert on virology. The true experts in this field died in mysterious circumstances.

https://www.conspiracy-cafe.com/apps/blog/show/48693664-list-of-over-100-dead-microbiologists

Mosquitoes have been modified as a delivery system for whatever poison currently passes as vaccines and could be used to indiscriminately spread a real contagion, but viruses do not cross species or infect others in close proximity, like they claim is occurring with the coronavirus.

https://www.drrobertyoung.com/post/dismantling-the-viral-theory

However, I agree with Alma Ryan that the opposition does not need a “leader” or a designated “spokesperson” for then we are still sheep. We each have a voice and an opinion, feel free to use it while you can. We don't need to wait for Kate Shemirani to give us a rousing introduction.

Thanks for those links Velma. I've been at this ...'conspiracy'?  malarky on and off for 20 years and I'm feeling lately I haven't even scratched the surface on the field of healthcare..if you can call it that. I agree with you about vaccines making people ill and have personal experience of it. My grandfather was given a flu jab in the early 90's,  it gave him asthma for the rest of his life, my family have been suspicious of vaccines ever since. I'll look into those links. Thanks again.

• Like 1

Just now, Velma said:

More mainstream bollo*ks to lower our vibration.

The Research Program for Media, Communication and Society, and the School of Communication and Culture at Aarhus University in Denmark, has concluded that people who watch horror films have experienced less "psychological distress" during the coronavirus pandemic and were identified as having greater resilience. They recommend genres such as apocalyptic and zombie movies to terrify you, because fear and negativity improves your coping mechanism.

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-horror-fans-coping-better-with-pandemic-according-to-research-12079554

Fear and negatively improves your coping mechanism. 

Just think about that statement for minute. First of all that's insane thinking, and why would anyone subject themselves to fear and negativity just to improve their resilience? 

It's like saying, go and see a load of dead bodies and murder victims just to desensitise yourself to the psychological trauma of seeing someone dead. That's just crazy and right there should indicate to people that this is a war of the mind. Silent weapons in silent wars. 

This is an attempt to create a society without emotion, without compassion for their fellow humans. It's sickens me that we allow this to carry on. Unfortunately it will take a large number of people to push back and make this stop. Will it happen? It remains to be seen, we live and we hope that we all wake up to this shit show. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Bombadil said:

Was just looking for detention centres etc. Reminded me that in the U.K people can be sectioned by the mental health act. Wondering if my might start using this to decrease dissent.

And, because of the rona act, they only need one doctor to send you to the nut house, rather than 3, which was the rule previously. The absolute bastards. Wake up folks, this shits getting real now. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Was just looking for detention centres etc. Reminded me that in the U.K people can be sectioned by the mental health act. Wondering if my might start using this to decrease dissent.

They have already claimed people who refuse to wear a mask are sociopaths and conspiracy theorists are a danger to others.

MV5BZGQwMDQyZGQtMWI5ZC00ZjgyLWE3Y2MtMjZj

Edited by Velma
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

I found this video very upsetting but I think it is important to share the reality of what is taking place.

This poor woman - the pain and loneliness is etched so hauntingly over her face. I think most people, if given the choice, would rather a shorter but happier old age than a longer one spent locked up in misery. I still cannot fathom why the masses don't get this and why they think lockdown is benefiting the elderly and vulnerable.

More are. Getting it.Just read newspaper comment sections it's changed  its really refreshing.I'd say around 75% are saying this is bollox..They might not be getting why or the scale of it yet. But they're getting it. At least the ones I read. 

That poor lady.xxx 

Edited by kj35
  • Sad 1

55 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Heartbreaking.😢

If people can care for their elderly relatives in their own homes, then now is the time to do it.

• Like 4

Napier Barracks in Folkestone, Kent, has been turned into an 'assessment and dispersal facility' for asylum seekers and also a Ministry of Defence site in Penally near Tenby, Wales. Perhaps they will requisition barracks for quarantine, or Nightingale Hospitals, then there is always sport staduims for mass detention.

Don't forget your emergency 'Grab-Bag!'

Edited by Velma

1 hour ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

As others have already stated this is fucking heart breaking ...

Depression and loneliness are killers 

This fella makes some good points